Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Game Of The Year 2008
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Xcommunicated
Vote.

Tough choice between FO3, GoW2 and GTAIV. I'm giving it to GoW2 though, it's the only one I still play
Blysse
GTAIV without a doubt.

The rag-doll physics made me so giddy. And being flung out of the windshield when you crash, only to face a horribly painful death on the pavement? Hell, yes!
Xcommunicated
QUOTE (Blysse @ Jan 4 2009, 12:43 PM) *
GTAIV without a doubt.

The rag-doll physics made me so giddy. And being flung out of the windshield when you crash, only to face a horribly painful death on the pavement? Hell, yes!

I wouldn't call it my most enjoyed GTA as I remember having a lot more fun playing the earlier games of the series, but yeah it might be the 2nd choice for me. cool.gif
Broken Chouchou
For me it's an obvious choice. And it's spelled MGS4.

I really liked both Fallout 3 and GTAIV, but they didn't even put up a competition compared to Kojimas latest game. Call me a fanboy but it really is a 10 out of 10 game. It definetly deserves the 'goty' title.
Tris
I...don't know, actually. I didn't play too many new games this year, especially nothing GOTY material, as I dislike to admit.

in b4 "Corey in the House"
Popogeejo
QUOTE (Tris @ Jan 5 2009, 07:14 PM) *
in b4 "Corey in the House"

I respectfully ask we please leave 4chan in 4chan. I enjoy that hell hole but it's best to keep it contained. Also, I'm not conversant in /v/ memes and I don't want to feel left out sad.gif

Fallout 3 is fun, as is Brawl but I'd have to say Starman.net's English patch of Mother 3 wins.
xXdark_angel_nekoXx
i love left 4 dead game. espically the killing of the zombies and other things.
Meitantei Conan
I Would say "The World Ends with You" But there isnt a choice on there for that.

and I havent played ANY games on that list Except SSBB. So I picked SSBB.
susie
MGS4: GOTP, deffinatly takes my cake. Epic end to and epic series. It's not too long but still has an amazing story. I also like Little Big Planet -- best platform game in a long time.
LandoCalrissian
Always difficult to say what is the definitive "game of the year" because of the different genres and systems.

For HD gaming, my vote goes to Gears 2 - excellent physics, graphics and sound. - fun warfare.

For Wii - SSBB - very fun to play.

As for DS The World Ends with You, I have heard a lot of great things about that game...I do think I will check that out - but on DS, I loved Days of Ruin.
ruben293
MGS 4 cuz it was jus an amazing game especially da graphics, gameplay, story,......
heck da entire game was jus awesome frm beginin to end mgs 4 all da way !!!!!
beulahkilborn781
Hi!!
AS per my suggestion I love to play COD.
I completed as a single player not played in multi player as my Internet speed is low.
Rigth now I am playing COD5 and on this Christmas I am planning to purchase COD MWII.
Disco Shrew
Its 2010 you know right?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.