Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA Manga Dream Fight Scenes!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Manga
FullTylerStarke
What would be your ultimate dream fight in the FMA manga universe, and if you want add who you would team up together.

Greelin( or Greeling) I can't remember what ed called him V.S. Kimbley

I can't remember the two dogs names, But I want to see them join forces at some point
Rainshine
Hmmm......
I would really like to see InuYasha vs. Scar.

lol tongue.gif
Or InuYasha vs. Ed

I can imagine it now...
"SHORTY!"
"MUTTFACE!"
X]
Maphisto40
QUOTE (FullTylerStarke @ Dec 28 2008, 03:53 PM) *
I can't remember the two dogs names, But I want to see them join forces at some point

Lol, do you mean Riza's dog, Black Hayate and Winry's dog, Den? Interesting...

Hmm, my dream fights: Mustang vs Kimbley (explosive!!) and Olivia Armstrong vs Wrath (sword frenzy!!)

Dream team-up: Edward and Alex Louis Armstrong (hilarity and destruction would ensue)

I'll ponder some more...
FullTylerStarke

Lol, do you mean Riza's dog, Black Hayate and Winry's dog, Den? Interesting...

^ yep you got it

Fully restored Al vs. Fully restored Ed ( I think that would be interesting)

and my dream team would be Havoc and hoenheim ( you would never see it coming )
Blysse
I agree with Maphisto40. Mustang V. Kimblee would be pretty sweet. But I think we'd need to put them in the middle of the desert to keep... destruction to a minimum, eh?

One fight that I want to see (that heck, we might even get to see!!) is Hohenheim V. Father. Duuuude, would that be messed up?
Rainshine
LOL, Mustang vs Kimbley would be sweet, However, even in the desert, they might cause earthquakes or somethin'. Maybe we should put them on the moon?
FullTylerStarke
^ Yeah I can't wait for Hoenheim and Father to duke it out, it's going to be awesome

Four way sword battle with General Armstrong, Ran Fan, Bradly, and Greed/ling

I would like to see grandma Rockbell team up with Izumi haha
Blysse
I bet Pinako could take down Armstrong. biggrin.gif
Animeoldtimer
Winry and Rose! laugh.gif --just to humor the boys.

Winry would send Rose home crying.

Pinako and Armstrong would be a riot.

I'd like to see Gracia squash Envy in his current form.

Blysse
Pfft, Mei's little pet panda could kill Envy right now. dry.gif
FullTylerStarke
I'd like to see Havoc run over envy in his wheelchair

I want to see the little panda turn to the dark side and team up with father
Rainshine
Pinako vs. Armstrong would be awesome, Pinako would probably win. LOL tongue.gif
RoyxRizaFan
Izumi vs. Olivia

Oh, yeeessss....
Blysse
^ Oh, hell yes! That would be epic! ohmy.gif
Maphisto40
QUOTE (RoyxRizaFan @ Jan 1 2009, 11:12 AM) *
Izumi vs. Olivia

Oh, yeeessss....

OK, you win. That would be the best fight ever. But conversely, if they teamed up, they would pwn mercilessly all that stood in their way..... *stares off into space imagining the pure pwnage*
Rainshine
LOL

Izumi and Grandma Pinako would also be cool.
Alchemy vs Wrench XD
FullTylerStarke
Scar V.S Pinako

That just sounds weird
Broken Chouchou
What about Gluttony vs The Truth? Wonder what would happen if Gluttony were to swallow The truth and his fancy gate..

Or Armstrong vs Mei Changs little panda thingy? That'd be a real fight till death I tell you.
Rainshine
QUOTE (Shaddyp92 @ Jan 5 2009, 07:54 AM) *
What about Gluttony vs The Truth? Wonder what would happen if Gluttony were to swallow The truth and his fancy gate..

Or Armstrong vs Mei Changs little panda thingy? That'd be a real fight till death I tell you.

They should definatley have a fight between Armstrong and the Panda thingy.
XD
That would be epic. tongue.gif
Blysse
QUOTE (Rain-Alchemist @ Jan 18 2009, 03:46 PM) *
QUOTE (Shaddyp92 @ Jan 5 2009, 07:54 AM) *

They should definatley have a fight between Armstrong and the Panda thingy.
XD
That would be epic. tongue.gif

Even better: Envy in his little fetus-monster form VS the Panda! XDDD
Rainshine
LOL, or Gluttony in his movie monster form VS the panda.
XD
Maphisto40
Xiao Mei (the panda) would pwn all, especially Armstrong. He would just melt into a puddle of goo because the damn thing's so cute. Then Xiao Mei would eat him. happy.gif
xXdark_angel_nekoXx
QUOTE (Blysse @ Dec 30 2008, 03:00 PM) *

yes i was think about that aslo. that would be so epic.

QUOTE (RoyxRizaFan @ Jan 1 2009, 02:12 PM) *
Izumi vs. Olivia

Oh, yeeessss....

that would be so epic. but if they did fight who would win this fight??? dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif
Blysse
QUOTE (xXdark_angel_nekoXx @ Jan 19 2009, 10:19 AM) *
QUOTE (Blysse @ Dec 30 2008, 03:00 PM) *

yes i was think about that aslo. that would be so epic.

QUOTE (RoyxRizaFan @ Jan 1 2009, 02:12 PM) *
Izumi vs. Olivia

Oh, yeeessss....

that would be so epic. but if they did fight who would win this fight??? dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif

Nobody would win, because they'd destroy the entire planet (including each other) with the massive amount of damage they'd cause. @__@
Rainshine
LOL ^
I got to the part where they meet Olivia Armstrong in the manga.
Skeery Lady... o.O
XD
Demonic Rosebush
Olivia vs Lust...

That would be freaking epic XD

Or Olivia vs Lust vs Riza vs Izumi XD

Sad thing Lust is like... dead, and stuff sad.gif
xXdark_angel_nekoXx
QUOTE (Blysse @ Jan 19 2009, 03:09 PM) *
Nobody would win, because they'd destroy the entire planet (including each other) with the massive amount of damage they'd cause. @__@

oh ya that is so true. but still that would be pretty epic. but who would intervien if the fight was getting out of hand????

(not me) ph34r.gif ph34r.gif
Rainshine
QUOTE (xXdark_angel_nekoXx @ Jan 21 2009, 12:36 PM) *
QUOTE (Blysse @ Jan 19 2009, 03:09 PM) *

oh ya that is so true. but still that would be pretty epic. but who would intervien if the fight was getting out of hand????

(not me) ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

By "person to intervene" you mean bait, right?
XD
lunneth
i would like to see scar vs father
hoenheim vs ed
al vs selim will be great
and finally ed vs pride or teh father
those would be sweet tongue.gif
ZakOnTheAttack
I'd like to see... Winry vs. Olivia vs. Riza, all the main females in a battle royale!

Or, howbout Greedling vs. Ed? or just Ling himself, as he was able to get away from Wrath.

You guys have pretty much said all the other good ones.
TheKing
Hughes vs Lust (i think it be a cool fight...)

Also team up Ed and Scar vs Pride and Father

or Izumi Curtis and Hohenheim vs Father
Rainshine
What about Ling vs Greedling? huh.gif
I've seen them having arguments with eachother in the manga. tongue.gif
Unown
I would like to see the Olivier Armstrong vs. Izumi fight like mentioned on the first page, that would be AWESOME.

I'd also like to see Armstrong vs. Scar, and Izumi vs. Father.
I think Father would win this last one easily, but I just love Izumi so much that I want to see her kicking [All hail lord Xenu] all the time <3

Oh oh, and Lust vs. Envy tongue_ss.gif

---

I just realised that all those fights would be really unrealistic to see, except for the second one I guess xD
Yikie
hhhh, I'll get MY dreamfight next chapter... ROY VS ENVY!
Makika
Olivia vs Izumi... wow, that'll be so cool! hsuihsuis

Black Hayate vs Den ohmy.gif

Riza vs Ran Fan (watch out!) ohmy.gif
Rannika03
QUOTE (Blysse @ Jan 19 2009, 01:51 AM) *
Even better: Envy in his little fetus-monster form VS the Panda! XDDD

this would be an epic win laugh.gif
such as Armstron VS Pinako or Olivia VS Izumi
_Mat
sloth vs. Wrath biggrin.gif selfexplainable:)
Gimpyhair
I'm drooling at the thought of seeing a Wrath-Mustang battle!
Krokgard
A really total massive overkill where all the good ones fight versus all the bad ones. An entire chapter of large cool and bloody fighting pictures.
And then the final match: the evilest charachter of the whole series (obviously Ran Fan) versus the ghost of Lust!

Or, seriously speaking, Hohenheim versus the Father. I think it would be very impressive and spectacular

Another fight that it woud have been reeeeeally amazing was Kimbly vs Mustang, but looking to the last chapters, well, it seems that Kimbly is pretty much dead
Forsaken Love
lulz i really wanna see ed vs roy i thought that it might just happen not last chapter but the chapter before when Roy was all crazy at Envy, unfortunatly it didnt XD i didnt think it would T_T *sob sob*
Kirara
QUOTE (Forsaken Love @ Jun 17 2009, 08:19 AM) *
lulz i really wanna see ed vs roy i thought that it might just happen not last chapter but the chapter before when Roy was all crazy at Envy, unfortunatly it didnt XD i didnt think it would T_T *sob sob*

You already got Roy VS Ed in Flame VS Fullmetal, Roy won!

Somehow I doubt we will be seeing those two battle again. smile.gif

Forsaken Love
QUOTE (Kirara @ Jun 17 2009, 03:29 PM) *
QUOTE (Forsaken Love @ Jun 17 2009, 08:19 AM) *

You already got Roy VS Ed in Flame VS Fullmetal, Roy won!

Somehow I doubt we will be seeing those two battle again. smile.gif

yeah lulz that omake is hilarious, but i meant in a serious battle XD If they had a serious battle for some reason it would be very epic XD and oooo so exciting! haha
Hotmustard
I want Ed vs Al (in human form) and Ed vs Hoheinhem. I mean epic battles, really. Hoheinhem should teach Ed to have some respect for his father tongue.gif
Kaori Ayanami
QUOTE (Krokgard @ May 21 2009, 07:12 PM) *
Another fight that it woud have been reeeeeally amazing was Kimbly vs Mustang, but looking to the last chapters, well, it seems that Kimbly is pretty much dead

Well, it could be Mustang vs. a Kimbley-powered Pride instead. Now that's possible AND awesome at the same time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.