Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Voice Casting News:
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
NEW 3RD ACTION PACKED TRAILER voiced by Kugimiya Rie san!!
http://hagarenbbs.org/viewthread.php?tid=14470&fpage=1

**SPECIAL THANKS TO ALCHEMIST94 from Hagarenbbs.org for Telling me about the release of this 3rd Awesome trailer**

CREDIT GOES TO TINCAN from Hagarenbbs.org and the video poster at yahoo videos

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4539284/12157886

Translations:
(Similar to the previous trailer which Paku Romi san voiced, but some Kanji were added in this trailer)

In order to regain what we have lost.............

*鍊金術 - Alchemy*

We keep on moving forward.............
*note - For the "WE" Paku san used "Ore tachi", Kugimiya san used "Boku tachi"*

*等価交換 - Equivalent Exchange*

Hagaren no Renkinjutsushi FULL METAL ALCHEMIST!!

*賢者の石 - Philosopher's Stone*

April 5th, 5 pm............

*真理の扉 - The door of the TRUTH*

The Broadcast STARTS!!

YEAH!! Way ta go!!
GO GO ROY TAISA DOUBLE BURST FLAMING ACTION *RENSA YUBI PACHIN KOUGEKI!!!!!!*
That head turn talking pose waaaaahhhhhhhh Taisa!! you look so handsome!!
*Kyaaaaas Crazy fangirl screams~~~~~~~~~~~*

In this new trailer Bones and the new Director are trying to show us how they manage to handle the action movements in the new series. It looks really promising to me!!

If they are gonna have a new CM, I bet the next CV whom will voice the 4th CM will definately be Roy Taisa's CV OKAWA TORU SAN!!!!!!!!!! JUST CAN'T WAIT TILL THEN!!!!!!!
*KYAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaa Jump up and down like crazy for Oka-PaPa's Awesome Roy Voice!!!!!!* MUST DOWNLOAD THAT CM IF IT COMES OUT RWAR!!

Can't wait till APRIL 5TH!!!!!!!

Munou no Mustang Taisa

================================================================

I just checked out www.hagaren.jp , not much changes to be seen.

They removed the 15 second teaser / trailer (whatever you call it)

and replaced another short no sound flash clip on the site

the clip has the kool pic from the latest Shounen GanGan

the info shown is still the same as the previous video clip

just added some new phrases to it, nothing special

*I tried my best with my limited Japanese knowledge to translate this.......>.< Please correct me if I am wrong Thanks"

"Within this Palm holds.........."

"Hope?! Despair?!"

"The most powerful / The Best ダークファソタヅー = DAAKUFAANTATSU - After a night of Brainstorming my Guess = DARK FANTASY [Please Correct me if I am wong kay? Thanks ~ ] (Sorry I have no idea what this means I am Japanese noob, could the pros help us translate this Katakana please? Thanks so much) is here"

Darn, no suprises T_T

That's all for today folks lol ~ happy.gif ~

Reported to you by your lovely Taisa fan~

Munou no Mustang Taisa
mazam
Did it at all hint when to expect another update?
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
QUOTE (mazam @ Dec 12 2008, 04:56 PM) *
Did it at all hint when to expect another update?

I wish there were hints like that too >^o^>

Unfortunately, there doesnt seem to be any at the moment T_T
mazam
Darn. It'd be cool if they had some sort of scavenger hunt event or something to make it interactive. happy.gif
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
QUOTE (mazam @ Dec 12 2008, 06:00 PM) *
Darn. It'd be cool if they had some sort of scavenger hunt event or something to make it interactive. happy.gif

Yea, or some sort of mini games would be nice lolz

I really wanna know if the casts will be the same besides Paku san and Kugimiya san
Okawa san!! >.< Please let him be taisa's voice again RWAR!!

I wonder if we will have to wait till April 4th's Hagaren Spring Festival or till next month's Shounen GanGan to see anymore updates.

I wish we dun have to wait that long~
but anyways I am happy they are doing something to the site
That means we will be getting some info sooner or later
Popogeejo
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...st&p=655854
We've already got this covered. <3
xXdark_angel_nekoXx
QUOTE (Popogeejo @ Dec 12 2008, 07:28 PM) *

ya sorry. try again some other time.
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
http://gangan.square-enix.co.jp/custom/

Just noticed a new Hagaren Screensaver was added to the Shounen GanGan Site on 12 Dec 2008

It has a total of 3 manga pics in it, if you like it just go and download it lolz

Munou No Mustang Taisa
Little Washu
In that new poster...Ed's face looks really fat...
mazam
I don't think his face looks fat. It's just drawn in the style Arakawa does Ed.
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
Just gotta love Arakawa Sensei's round face style drawings thumbup.gif
mazam
Yes!! It's so distinct and makes the characters more appealing to me. I especially love how much rounder she's made Roy. One of her comments in the artbook mentioned her saying he was fatter now. [I think...] I wonder if it was due to the stress of losing his best pal? Not to mention it makes Roy realistic by having a change like that. *is rambling*
natsu-hime
@munou
i think there is no changes in the seiyuus. for ookawa-san, you can check more of his works and whatsoever in his site at www.tostation.jp and he was being the guest star with fujiwara keiji at the FMA midnight lounge last september. so yeah, i guess there's none
Aureinne
QUOTE (Munou_No_MustangTaisa @ Dec 14 2008, 07:07 PM) *

I agree. I cannot really imagine Ed and the other FMA characters to be as thin as the characters from Ouran. Arakawa's style really fits the genre of this story.
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
Replies to Mazam, Natsu-hime and Aureinne, all in one post.

*I dunno why I can't reply to you all separately all of a sudden, maybe there's some bug with the reply function or something. Sorry for making this so messy for you guyz to read T_T*

QUOTE (mazam @ Dec 14 2008, 09:13 PM) *
Yes!! It's so distinct and makes the characters more appealing to me. I especially love how much rounder she's made Roy. One of her comments in the artbook mentioned her saying he was fatter now. [I think...] I wonder if it was due to the stress of losing his best pal? Not to mention it makes Roy realistic by having a change like that. *is rambling*

lolz even Arakawa Sensei herself makes fun of Roy being Fat~
(Was that mentioned in one of the novels, I have just brought the 6 novels so I havent read about that yet T_T. Need some serious catch-uping........)
Roy is so cute when he's all roundy like haha~

For my guess about why Roy got fatter is that he became too relaxed after the Ishival War
There was a special separate chapter (I only found the Chinese one):
http://www.hagarenbbs.org/viewthread.php?t...925&fpage=1
Roy said when he was on the battlefield, even a tiny sound would wake him up.
But now it's not possible anymore. Roy is not as stressed as he was when back at war.
Stress makes him thin I guess lolz~

Yeah and I agree that Hughes' death might have some relation to Roy getting chubby lolz
Or there's a saying middle aged men usually start to become chubby XDD

Chubby Realistic Roy = Lovely~ <3

QUOTE (natsu-hime @ Dec 15 2008, 07:25 AM) *
@munou
i think there is no changes in the seiyuus. for ookawa-san, you can check more of his works and whatsoever in his site at www.tostation.jp and he was being the guest star with fujiwara keiji at the FMA midnight lounge last september. so yeah, i guess there's none

Thank you Natsu-Hime~
It's great to know Okawa-san is gonna be back in action for Hagaren <3

Midnight Lounge ToT I wish I could be in Japan for that kind of event
Seeing Okawa san in person would be definitely be awesome~ ^o^

Tostation mentioned about Okawa san being in Major's OVA (Baseball Anime) as a coach!!
OMG~ I have to watch that when the subs comes out XDD

QUOTE (Aureinne @ Dec 15 2008, 07:50 AM) *
QUOTE (Munou_No_MustangTaisa @ Dec 14 2008, 07:07 PM) *

I agree. I cannot really imagine Ed and the other FMA characters to be as thin as the characters from Ouran. Arakawa's style really fits the genre of this story.

Yeah~!!
That's what makes Arakawa Sensei's work special, which I love~ tongue.gif
Popogeejo
*I dunno why I can't reply to you all separately all of a sudden, maybe there's some bug with the reply function or something. Sorry for making this so messy for you guyz to read T_T*

The whole point of the quote system is so you DON'T have to make multiple posts. Each page of a thread has a set amount of posts before it goes to a new page and it's just nice if we don't have a thread of one person trying to talk to everyone else.
Really, read here;
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...?showtopic=2748
Sannom
QUOTE ("Munou_No_MustangTaisa")
Was that mentioned in one of the novels, I have just brought the 6 novels so I havent read about that yet T_T. Need some serious catch-uping........

Actuallly it was mentioned in one of the artbooks...
Tombow
QUOTE (Munou_No_MustangTaisa @ Dec 15 2008, 05:36 PM) *

No, it's not a bug. biggrin.gif It's purposely set up that way to avoid people making double/triple posts, that are usually a no-no on our board. On the other hand, as Popo said above, it's quite all right to reply to multiple people all at once on one post. It's actually RECOMMENDED to do that way, rather than making multiple successive posts. It's just how we post on our board. biggrin.gif
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
Replies to Popogeejo and Sannom~

QUOTE (Popogeejo @ Dec 15 2008, 04:02 PM) *

The whole point of the quote system is so you DON'T have to make multiple posts. Each page of a thread has a set amount of posts before it goes to a new page and it's just nice if we don't have a thread of one person trying to talk to everyone else.
Really, read here;
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...?showtopic=2748

Okie Thanks~ O_o;;

QUOTE (Sannom @ Dec 15 2008, 04:45 PM) *
QUOTE ("Munou_No_MustangTaisa")
Was that mentioned in one of the novels, I have just brought the 6 novels so I havent read about that yet T_T. Need some serious catch-uping........

Actuallly it was mentioned in one of the artbooks...

Thanks for correcting me, I misread the previous post~ Silly me laugh.gif
I'll go check the artbooks for this now happy.gif
RoyxRizaFan
About the art work:

It was in the first artbook that she mentioned that about Roy..."The Colonel's gotten fat"

I like that she draws them like that, though, because it's so much more realistic than the bony people that CLAMP draws, for example. Everyone's in better porportions and they dont' all have the same bodies, either, where in most manga, everyone's tall and thin. Here she has some thin, some fat, some old, some young etc...it's a really great combination and something that really makes me admire her artwork

*Is rambling* Sorry for totally spamming this thread LMAO
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
QUOTE (RoyxRizaFan @ Dec 16 2008, 02:13 PM) *
About the art work:

It was in the first artbook that she mentioned that about Roy..."The Colonel's gotten fat"

I like that she draws them like that, though, because it's so much more realistic than the bony people that CLAMP draws, for example. Everyone's in better porportions and they dont' all have the same bodies, either, where in most manga, everyone's tall and thin. Here she has some thin, some fat, some old, some young etc...it's a really great combination and something that really makes me admire her artwork

*Is rambling* Sorry for totally spamming this thread LMAO

No no please make yourself at home~ tongue.gif
Thanks for dropping by and chatting with us~
*Serves hot choco, cookies and cake*

Thank you for telling me which artbook it is from XDD
I'll start looking through it right away~ <3

*I was only able to find a site with these,
still havent been able to have any luck in finding that comment lolz~ oh well XDD*
http://www.dm123.cn/bbs/read.php?tid-177219-fpage-6.html
I give up searching tongue.gif lolz~
But Thanks anywayz~

Lolz Clamp every one had chopstick limbs and thin as bamboo haha
Yes I agree the Arakawa Sensei style of drawing made each of her characters unique and not repeative.
Just Love Arakawa Drawings~ <3
Roundy Roy = Love~ <3

BTW I am a Royai fan as well, hope we have more Royai action in the coming series!!
Royai Banzai!!

Munou No MustangTaisa
RoyxRizaFan
Wow, free food? I should post over here more often...XD

Yes, I cannot wait to see it animated. It was hard to tell from the filler if they were following Arakawa's style more closely or just doing the same as the anime (which was still very good). I'm curious to see how it comes out, and I am also *obviously* excited to see some cannon RoyAi!
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
QUOTE (RoyxRizaFan @ Dec 19 2008, 12:56 PM) *
Wow, free food? I should post over here more often...XD

Yes, I cannot wait to see it animated. It was hard to tell from the filler if they were following Arakawa's style more closely or just doing the same as the anime (which was still very good). I'm curious to see how it comes out, and I am also *obviously* excited to see some cannon RoyAi!

Yea lolz *Spreads out trays of food for everyone* XDD

In the trailer it seems they wanna keep the art style from the previous series
But they made Roy..........T_T I just hope and pray like crazy that they improve Roy's art.......
To me I wish they use Arakawa style for the anime~
But it doesnt really matter anyways, as long as they give each character an even role in the anime.
Please just follow the manga.......I dun want anymore emo characters PLEASE!! OMG!!
No more suicidal and depressed Roy please.........I just couldn't stand that anymore.........
I just couldn't stand how Mizushima butchered Roy's role in the previous series..........>:-[
I just hope the new director would be like Mizushima T_T
*Dances around and wishes for the best*

Please Please Please More Okawa X Roy action!!!!!!!
and of course.......
More Royai for Fans!!!!!!!!! XDDDD
I am so excited XDD haha~

Munou No Mustang Taisa
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
http://www.hagarenbbs.org/viewthread.php?t...328&fpage=1

For the Scans please go to the site by clicking the link to that post!! tongue.gif

I am too lazy to create an account over there.

Thanks tons to Alchemist94 for all his/her Scans of Shounen Gangan or Hagaren related magazine Scans!!
If he / she comes here, I am so grateful for all your hard work I love you!! wub.gif
Haha~ happy.gif

Munou No Mustang Taisa
Demonic Rosebush
Nice pics. I still have to get used to the artstyle, but in general they look really nice. ^^

I wonder what the article actually says, since I canīt read Japanese XD
FailToImpress
^Haha me too, pictures are nice but I'd like to be able to understand what it says.

Anyway, I think Ed looks much the same. Only slightly different.
As for Al, well, how different can a suit of armor look? tongue.gif
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
I dun understand much as well, I wish I knew what the Q&As were about.
Oh well, but the good thing is we are getting to see more and more of how the characters will be drawn.

The next Shounen GanGan is what I am looking forward to,
I am sure that Roy Taisa's character settings and maybe Hawkeye Chuui's as well.
I hope they saw the fans comments about how we felt weird about the new Roy design and show us some actual improvements. I beg them Please!!!!!! make the eyeball portion of black right >.<
Sannom
As for Al, well, how different can a suit of armor look?

Dunno, he seems shorter on that picture, yet as large as before. Which makes him look like "squater" and bulkier than before. But it seems to be the pic that is not perfect, so...
Kryanka
Thanks for the link, Munou_No_MustangTaisa!

QUOTE (Sannom @ Jan 17 2009, 06:07 PM) *

Dunno, he seems shorter on that picture, yet as large as before. Which makes him look like "squater" and bulkier than before. But it seems to be the pic that is not perfect, so...

I noticed that before too, Al looks wider. It's second picture of him looking so bulky, so I guess it wasn't just the impression. Again, Ed looks more mature and with bigger head at the sime time... which is a bit weird as kids have big heads. Maybe they planned to draw more mature Ed so they will just make him taller and smaller-headed as the time passes in the anime.

*is super excited for growing Ed*
Blysse
QUOTE (Kryanka @ Jan 17 2009, 01:43 PM) *

I noticed that before too, Al looks wider. It's second picture of him looking so bulky, so I guess it wasn't just the impression. Again, Ed looks more mature and with bigger head at the sime time... which is a bit weird as kids have big heads. Maybe they planned to draw more mature Ed so they will just make him taller and smaller-headed as the time passes in the anime.

First of all... wow. I never even noticed that they made Al look... well, fat? xD If armor can be fat.

And as for seeing Ed grow, it'd be nice! He does actually get taller in the manga! Visibly, too! YOU CAN DO IT, ED! GROOOOW! *Pom-poms*
Artixte
I think Alphonse's armor got larger w/ a white apron/manskirt instead of a lavender one and Edward's eyes are a little different now.
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
QUOTE (Kryanka @ Jan 17 2009, 02:43 PM) *

You are welcome XDD

After comparing for a while with the old designs back from the first series, I noticed Edo's face has become as round as Roy Taisa's 1st series face's. Yes lolz I agree Aru has been drawn to be more huge fatty like XDD Both Edo and Aru's new design seems okay to me, I am only worried about the new Roy Taisa's face design *Sighs* THE EYESSS OMG THE EYESSS I JUST COULDNT STAND THEM........=.=;; They have been commented to be compared of being Insect Type of Eyes on niconico douga......T_T Crosses fingers and hopes for the best in next month's Shounen GanGan.

Munou No Mustang Taisa
Turdaewen
Can't noone translate it for us?? sad.gif
susie
QUOTE (mazam @ Dec 14 2008, 11:43 PM) *

HAHAHAHAHAHA
"Maes, NOOOOOO! *eats a pint of ice cream*" happy.gif
xXdark_angel_nekoXx
wow i really like the pics. there are so cool. hehehe
FailToImpress
^I would've thought that losing someone made you do the opposite and not eat.

Or.. maybe it's just best not to look into it too much. So far we've seen one tiny clip of new series-Roy, and his hand was in the way of most of his face.
Turdaewen
QUOTE (FailToImpress @ Jan 19 2009, 04:29 PM) *

Or.. maybe it's just best not to look into it too much. So far we've seen one tiny clip of new series-Roy, and his hand was in the way of most of his face.

Yeah!
I sure hope he'll look different in the long run. XD
Sannom
One of her comments in the artbook mentioned her saying he was fatter now. [I think...]

That was actually because of a mistake she did in the drawing, not because he is actually fatter wink.gif She made the same comment about Ed too somewhere in one of the artbooks.
susie
I think I like the way Roy is drawn in the anime as apposed to the manga. I think the anti-roundness makes him look more mature. I really hope the stick to the manga this time, is it known for sure that they are, or is this just mass speculation that could possibly crush all of our hopes and dreams? If Ling et co., Barry the Chopper, and Olivia aren't included, I'll probably scratch my eyes out. x_x
Rinslet
QUOTE (susie @ Jan 19 2009, 11:49 PM) *
I really hope the stick to the manga this time ... If Ling et co., Barry the Chopper, and Olivia aren't included, I'll probably scratch my eyes out. x_x

>_o ouch, that would be a low punch to us, the manga readers. I'll be crossing my fingers 'till april!
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
QUOTE (FailToImpress @ Jan 19 2009, 12:29 PM) *

Roy's face was okay, the only thing I am worried are his eyes.........=.=;;

But yea I hope this is temporary for the trailer clip
and prays hard for Taisa to be drawn better in the actual anime
>.<;;

Argh the next Shounen GanGan will conclude how our Taisa will be like,
I am so excited and scared at the same time..........T_T

Munou No Mustang Taisa
Broken Chouchou
Ed looks better than the old version of himself. Al, though... he looks a bit chunky happy.gif
xXdark_angel_nekoXx
QUOTE (Shaddyp92 @ Jan 20 2009, 08:57 AM) *
Ed looks better than the old version of himself. Al, though... he looks a bit chunky happy.gif

now that you have metchin it it he does look different.
susie
now that you have metchin it it he does look different.

He does! Al looks pretty beat up. What do you think they're sitting on? To me it looks like the Xerxes ruins.
Dhazard06
Don't know if this was posted b4:
High resolution of a dbl-spread of Newtype:
http://cutesherry.livejournal.com/21492.html
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
QUOTE (Dhazard06 @ Jan 20 2009, 06:24 PM) *
Don't know if this was posted b4:
High resolution of a dbl-spread of Newtype:
http://cutesherry.livejournal.com/21492.html

Dhazard06,

Thank you for sharing the high resolution scans with us
I dun think anyone has posted this before

Munou No Mustang Taisa
xXdark_angel_nekoXx
wow those are really nice scans. i really like them and thanks for posting it for us. happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif
Kasumisty
At the bottom of the left page there is, among the japanese writing, letters "OP". Could it stand for "Opening"?
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
QUOTE (Kasumisty @ Jan 21 2009, 03:44 PM) *
At the bottom of the left page there is, among the japanese writing, letters "OP". Could it stand for "Opening"?

May I know which page you are talking about? ^o^;; ?

Munou No Mustang Taisa
xXdark_angel_nekoXx
i think that i have seen that on the one page...... but i can't remeber which one that was. huh.gif huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.