Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Voice Casting News:
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Ryoheii
Ups, sorry xD

Here you are:

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4734/sanstitre1sq8.jpg

For more resolution, look this forum ^^ (at third post)

http://ritualscan2.free.fr/viewtopic.php?t...1cf64354ec193a4

susie
Hawkeye looks boyish... dry.gif
It's probably because she has her hair up, and all the guys are wearing skirt pants. Well, I guess we know Roy hasn't become Fuhrer yet (no miniskirts)! Also, her face is still doing the roundy-thing. Everyone else looks awesome, though. happy.gif
Mistress of Misery
._. Roy's eyes still look odd to me.

Thanks for the translations and scans!
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
QUOTE (susie @ Feb 16 2009, 05:13 PM) *
Hawkeye looks boyish... dry.gif
It's probably because she has her hair up, and all the guys are wearing skirt pants. Well, I guess we know Roy hasn't become Fuhrer yet (no miniskirts)! Also, her face is still doing the roundy-thing. Everyone else looks awesome, though. happy.gif

I assume you are thinking it's a continuation of the previous TV series......... huh.gif
The new series airing on April 5th is based on the original Arakawa manga from scratch,
it has nothing to do with the previous crappy real world bull.... Mizushima fanboy series.........
cool.gif

Oh and the character settings published in the latest March issue of Shounen GanGan,
they dun look roundish anymore
~
Roy Taisa tachi poster~~~~<3 *Hugs tightly to my issue of Shounen GanGan* tongue.gif

QUOTE (Mistress of Misery @ Feb 16 2009, 05:53 PM) *
._. Roy's eyes still look odd to me.

Thanks for the translations and scans!

You're welcome
Hee hee, I am just linking the stuff from Hagarenbbs
*Credit goes to a20070501 and alchemist94*

Roy's eyes looks better in the latest Issue of March Shounen GanGan
I took some pics of my GanGan in my livejournal so u can have a look, but it's a bit blur though

Munou no Mustang Taisa
susie
QUOTE (Munou_No_MustangTaisa @ Feb 17 2009, 05:54 AM) *
I assume you are thinking it's a continuation of the previous TV series......... huh.gif
The new series airing on April 5th is based on the original Arakawa manga from scratch,
it has nothing to do with the previous crappy real world bull.... Mizushima fanboy series.........
cool.gif

No, I know that it's not a continuation... why would you think that from what I said?
Also, I like the "crappy real world bull", it's interesting. Just because it isn't completly cannon doesn't mean it isn't a good idea. I would rather it be strictly manga, though, I agree with you there.
edo little kid
I found a new pic for Fma2 wink.gif

Yaaaaaaaaay Roy is so Cute wub.gif !!!

I can't wait more!!!!!!!!! wacko.gif
Mistress of Misery
8D Yayyy! Finally, Roy looks decent! And manga-ish! <3
LandoCalrissian
QUOTE (edo little kid @ Feb 18 2009, 06:07 PM) *

Wow, very cool, also...seeing that Hughes is in the photo then He has not died yet.

It is possible that they might be starting at the beginning?
Popogeejo

Yup, manga from start to finish it seems.
LandoCalrissian
QUOTE (Popogeejo @ Feb 18 2009, 10:20 PM) *

Yup, manga from start to finish it seems.

Perfect. Now we can see what really happens.
Flamez_Freak
amazing pics...roy looks much better...yahhooooooohooohohoohohooo
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
QUOTE (susie @ Feb 17 2009, 11:36 AM) *
No, I know that it's not a continuation... why would you think that from what I said?
Also, I like the "crappy real world bull", it's interesting. Just because it isn't completly cannon doesn't mean it isn't a good idea. I would rather it be strictly manga, though, I agree with you there.

Okay, sorry~ wacko.gif
Because you said

QUOTE (susie @ Feb 16 2009, 04:13 PM) *
......and all the guys are wearing skirt pants. Well, I guess we know Roy hasn't become Fuhrer yet (no miniskirts)! ......

I thought you meant that lolz........my apologizes. ohmy.gif

O_O;; you like the Mizushima story?! okay............=.=;;

Good thing u still like the idea of the manga adaption lolz happy.gif
Cheers~ tongue.gif

QUOTE (edo little kid @ Feb 18 2009, 06:07 PM) *

Thanks for sharing the scans pics~ tongue.gif

I have seen the bottom ones but not the first one,
Yay more Roy Taisa pics!! Yesssss he is very cute indeed~<3
They are gonna give us footage of the first episode in the next GanGan,
so dun worry we will have plenty more Roy pics coming~ biggrin.gif

Munou no Mustang Taisa
susie
QUOTE (LandoCalrissian @ Feb 18 2009, 11:56 PM) *

Now all the people who are too lazy to read the manga can uderstand what everyone else is talking about.

To Munou_No_MustangTaisa:
Yeah, I saw the anime before I read the manga, to it's story will always have a special place in my heart (awwwe). I do like the manga much better, though, I think it's way better. Now when I watch the old anime I'm just like "WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!" The manga just has way more interesting plots and sub-plots that make the series much more enjoyable.
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
QUOTE (susie @ Feb 19 2009, 08:15 AM) *
Yeah, I saw the anime before I read the manga, to it's story will always have a special place in my heart (awwwe). I do like the manga much better, though, I think it's way better. Now when I watch the old anime I'm just like "WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!" The manga just has way more interesting plots and sub-plots that make the series much more enjoyable.

I now understand why the first tv series meant so much to you~ wink.gif

Actually I got to knowing about the manga after watching the 1 tv series as well,
although I didn't have a special feeling to it like you did lolz
Maybe everyone feels a different way towards the same thing after all hee hee~ happy.gif
But I got to know my favourite seiyuu because of the 1 tv series though,
then turned out knowing how the director butchered Roy's role in the story of the anime.
After that I went off to read the Manga, just loved it.
Like you said, the story is very well written.
Everyone has an even role in the story, important, climax and funny / relaxing parts are well balanced.
Glad to know more manga lovers like you~

Munou no Mustang Taisa
Flamez_Freak
im really excited bout this..but how do u ppl know tat theyll be puttin up footage of the 1st episode of the new series in the new gangan??????
LandoCalrissian
QUOTE (susie @ Feb 19 2009, 09:15 AM) *
QUOTE (LandoCalrissian @ Feb 18 2009, 11:56 PM) *

Now all the people who are too lazy to read the manga can uderstand what everyone else is talking about.

Ha, ha! It certainly will save people money if they can watch the manga develop on tv (unless of course they read a translation online for free!)

I just finished the anime and probably will be picking the manga up for my personal collection to enjoy, however, I do want to see the author's true interpretation as an anime - complete with soundtrack, emotion and in color.
susie
QUOTE (LandoCalrissian @ Feb 20 2009, 01:48 PM) *
Ha, ha! It certainly will save people money if they can watch the manga develop on tv (unless of course they read a translation online for free!)

I just finished the anime and probably will be picking the manga up for my personal collection to enjoy, however, I do want to see the author's true interpretation as an anime - complete with soundtrack, emotion and in color.

Yeah, I really recommend watching this new anime before reading the manga, because you'd be able to truly enjoy it. If you read the manga you'd probably be picking out every little detail that isn't exactly like the manga, and wouldn't be able to watch this interpretation for what it really is.
Andie
Seeing the artwork for Mustang really relieves me! He doesn't have the strange, long-ish eyes he had in the first trailer anymore! And the fact that he looks just like in the manga makes me all giddy! I can't wait to see him animated in the fancy and snazzy suits he wears in the later parts of the story! :3

I'm also really happy that Winry's eyeshape is the same than in the manga. She looks very pretty in that scan!

Now I'm anxiously waiting for the Xingese and the other manga characters like Olivia! And I hope that the next Gangan has the cast (please bring back Ookawa and Michiko Neya, pleease!)
FailToImpress
QUOTE (susie @ Feb 20 2009, 08:50 PM) *
Yeah, I really recommend watching this new anime before reading the manga, because you'd be able to truly enjoy it. If you read the manga you'd probably be picking out every little detail that isn't exactly like the manga, and wouldn't be able to watch this interpretation for what it really is.

I see what you mean about not having read the manga before seeing the new series...
For me, though, even after reading the manga and keeping up with the story it's been way too long since the first time I actually read the beginning. I've kinda forgotten what went on nearer the start. tongue.gif

Even if the new series isn't going to be what I thought it'd be, I'd still enjoy it for what it is. I liked the first anime series, the film that followed it and the manga. I'm pretty sure I'll like the new series too.
Alzea
New cm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idozY4yijIw
I like this more than the first one tongue.gif Everyone looks better (especially Riza comparing with artwork on main page) or so I think^^
Kasumisty
I think I've died of joy. I liked the first teaser, I liked the second, I liked the scans (except one) and I LOVE this teaser o_o It made my day. Roy looks awesome, this is probably the scene from manga (You know which I guess) Riza looks allright, Hughes is back and everything is sooo awesome.

Btw, Al says the same that Ed's said previously, Am I right?
Flamez_Freak
yaayaaaahhahahahhahahhahhhhooooooooo
kelen
Yeah, new teaser is fantastic. Loves scene with Roy when he use FIIRREE.
Also, Armstrong looks funny, lol.
Kasumisty
Armstrong always looked funny, I think this time he'll be less comic than in previous anime. But who knows...
FailToImpress
Ooh, wow, thanks for posting the link, Alzea. biggrin.gif
These clips just keep getting better.

I can't wait!
Blysse
Thanks for posting that, Alzea!!

I'm loving how Roy looks in this teaser. Not so... melted? XD But Riza looks much too soft there. I hope it's just the angle. =/ 'Cause Riza should rarely ever be 'soft' in any sense of the word.
xXdark_angel_nekoXx
that is so cool. i so can't wait for it.
Mistress of Misery
YEEESSSSS. xD Roy looks awesome. Everyone else looks good. Riza still has that round-face thing going on, but I can deal with it.

Thank you for the link Alzea!!
Edamame
Thank you so much for the link Alzea! That little clip just made my night. I must say that the new animation style is growing on me. The rounder faces give the characters a much more youthful and softer feel. I thoroughly enjoyed the brief animation of Roy performing his flame alchemy. I also am glad to see a brief shot of two of the seven deadly sins; Gluttony looks incredibly diabolic. Armstrong“s tiny eyelashes made me laugh and I really liked Alphonse“s aerial back-flip. I can not wait to see the Xingese and the people of Briggs animated. Sigh, I can make it to April 5th....
Ryoheii
New trailer it's great!! At last action scenes, and it have a great impression ^^
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
QUOTE (Alzea @ Feb 22 2009, 04:48 AM) *
New cm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idozY4yijIw
I like this more than the first one tongue.gif Everyone looks better (especially Riza comparing with artwork on main page) or so I think^^

Alzea, Thank you for sharing this link with us~ tongue.gif

================================================

Translations for the 3rd CM:
(Similar to the previous trailer which Paku Romi san voiced, but some Kanji were added in this trailer)

In order to regain what we have lost.............

*鍊金術 - Alchemy*

We keep on moving forward.............
*note - For the "WE" Paku san used "Ore tachi", Kugimiya san used "Boku tachi"*

*等価交換 - Equivalent Exchange*

Hagaren no Renkinjutsushi FULL METAL ALCHEMIST!!

*賢者の石 - Philosopher's Stone*

April 5th, 5 pm............

*真理の扉 - The door of the TRUTH*

The Broadcast STARTS!!

================================================

AN UPDATE ON HAGAREN.JP:

「鋼の錬金術師 BOX SET -ARCHIVES-」ご購入者の方を抽選でご招待する、4月4日(土)JCBホール(東京)で開催されるイベント、
「鋼の錬金術師 SPRING CARNIVAL '09」の追加情報です!

"スペシャル映像上映"とご案内させて頂いていた映像とは、なんと、TVアニメ新シリーズ「鋼の錬金術師 FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST」の第1話の先行上映に決定いたしました!

また、"トークショー"とご案内させて頂いていた内容も、「鋼の錬金術師 FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST」の出演キャストを迎えての、トークショーを予定しております!出演者の方の追加情報などは、またこの公式HPでお届けいたします。お楽しみ!

※本イベントは、「鋼の錬金術師 BOX SET -ARCHIVES-」ご購入の方 を抽選でご招待するイベントになります。
  今後、チケットの発売などは予定しておりません。また、イベントの内容は予告なく変更になる場合がございます。 予めご了承下さい。

イベント名:「鋼の錬金術師 SPRING CARNIVAL '09」
日時:2009年4月4日(土) 
会場:JCBホール(東京)
出演:エドワード・エルリック役 :朴璐美  
    アルフォンス・エルリック役:釘宮理恵  ほか

内容:・「鋼の錬金術師 FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST」の第1話先行上映
    ・「鋼の錬金術師 FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST」出演声優によるトークショー  ほか

応募方法、お問い合わせ先など詳しくはこちら>>http://www.aniplex.co.jp/hagaren/box/news/index2.html

It has been officially announced that the FIRST EPISODE OF "Hagaren no Renkinjutsushi FA" is going to be Pre-Broadcasted at "Hagaren SPRING FESTIVAL'09" and there will be a TALK SHOW with the Seiyuus of Hagaren FA at the function *TALKSHOW Yessssssss Fanservice!!*!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have only confirmed Paku Romi san and Kugimiya Rie san to particpate at the function at the moment, it said more participating Performers will be announced later on.

Munou no Mustang Taisa

<Ahem... Munou_No_MustangTaisa, please go easy with these lines on your post and sig.
This is the second time the lines on your post or sig were extended continuously too long, and ended up warping the forum page. (I edited the lines and fixed the situations in both cases.)
Try not to extent these continuous lines more than 500 pix long horizontally on your post and sig, please?? Thanks!! smile.gif ~ Tombow>
edo little kid
oh oh oh oh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great,wonderful,powerful,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my heart I think I'm going to die!!!!!!!!!!
susie
I wish they would have put some of the later characters in the commercial! I know they're going to be in the series, we're all pretty sure, but it would be great to have, you know, drawn confirmation. I can't wait to see Ling!
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
QUOTE (susie @ Feb 22 2009, 07:22 PM) *
I wish they would have put some of the later characters in the commercial! I know they're going to be in the series, we're all pretty sure, but it would be great to have, you know, drawn confirmation. I can't wait to see Ling!

I am sure there is gonna be another CM released later on during the time they air the coming Gundam 00 Episodes. They will definitely let us have a glimpse of Ling, Oliva Armstrong, Mei........etc.

Argh I am so looking forward to Okawa san's voicing in the next 4th CM *Mouth Waters like crazy for Roy's Voice*
kelen
Thank you for news! Also, I have two questions:
- about what is first news on the japanesse site? I mean, this info about box archive
- CM is shot for what?
FMAobsessed
Thank Alzea for the link to the third trailer. I cannot wait for April. I like the artwork. Who knows as the series progresses, it could improve.
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
QUOTE (kelen @ Feb 23 2009, 05:18 AM) *
Thank you for news! Also, I have two questions:
- about what is first news on the japanesse site? I mean, this info about box archive
- CM is shot for what?

Do you mean this? it's the heading of the detailed info I copied over from Hagaren.jp
"【BOX SET購入者の方抽選】「鋼の錬金術師 SPRING CARNIVAL '09」イベント内容追加情報"

This means:
The purchasers of the Hagaren Box Set is going to have a draw for the tickets to "Hagaren no Renkinjutsushi SPRING CARNIVAL'09" Event info updated

According to:
http://www.aniplex.co.jp/hagaren/box/news/index2.html

5000 fans whom have bought the Box Set will be selected from the draw to be given tickets to participate in the "Hagaren no Renkinjutsushi SPRING CARNIVAL '09" at April 4th, 2009

As for the meaning of CM by the Japanese, it means "Commercial Message"

Hope this helps you

Munou no Mustang Taisa
kelen
Thank you very much :)
Flamez_Freak
wats up guys...excitement has just died down??????
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
QUOTE (kelen @ Feb 23 2009, 10:04 AM) *
Thank you very much smile.gif

You're Welcome~ laugh.gif

QUOTE (fma_milan_freak @ Feb 27 2009, 03:53 AM) *
wats up guys...excitement has just died down??????

lolz usually the excitement heats up when either a new chapter, a new cm or a new magazine scan is released

People will be back at the start of March I guess, cause about March 10 or before or after or sometime like that Alchemist94 from Hagarenbbs will usually get the Japanese GANGAN Scans up.

The next issue will have CAST RELEASES and more character settings
Can't wait till then tongue.gif

=============================================

Oh and for the people whom have brought that "HAGAREN BOX SET ACHIEVES"
there's an update on Hagaren.jp

【BOX SET購入者の方抽選】「鋼の錬金術師 SPRING CARNIVAL '09」イベント応募締め切りのお知らせ
posted :2009.02.25:

「鋼の錬金術師 BOX SET -ARCHIVES-」ご購入者の方を
抽選でご招待する、4月4日(土)JCBホール(東京)で開催されるイベント、
「鋼の錬金術師 SPRING CARNIVAL '09」のご応募ですが、
応募ハガキに記させて頂きました通り、2月20日(金)をもちまして
ご応募を締め切らせて頂きました。<当日消印は有効とさせていただきます。>
多数のご応募ありがとうございました。

当選者の発表は、当選者の方への招待ハガキ発送をもってかえさせて頂きます。
招待ハガキの発送は3月15日頃までに郵送する予定です。

Those whom have purchased "HAGAREN BOX SET ACHIEVES" shall be served to participate in the event held at JCB HALL (Tokyo). If the stamp for the draw has not been sent to us and recieved by February 20th, it will be expired. Thank you to the many draw particpants whom have sent us their draw stamp.

The EVENT PACKETS shall begin to be sent / shall arrive (either one I guess) by mail at about March 15th.

Munou no Mustang Taisa
Flamez_Freak
munou no mustang taisa...i think ur right...
but i think this should bring some people back

http://csakuras.livejournal.com/488935.html
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
QUOTE (fma_milan_freak @ Feb 27 2009, 11:12 PM) *
munou no mustang taisa...i think ur right...
but i think this should bring some people back

http://csakuras.livejournal.com/488935.html

Come ppl come!! LOLZ XDDD

fma_milan_freak, Thanks for the link~ tongue.gif
If the rumor is true, it would be sort of nice.
But Tommy Heavenly6 needs to work more on their ENGLISH!!
The English in Papermoon was shocking......."Don't Scary......" I was like WHAT THE HECK?!.........

But oh well, Rumors are rumors~
They will be releasing the artist for the new OP in the next Shounen GanGan anyways
It's not far away from then
Haha, doesnt matter who sings the OP, if they do a good job and create a catchy tune it should make the new Hagaren FA more popular.

Abingdon Boys School would be a nice band for the OP if there were other choices lolz
T.M. Revolution rocks XDDDDD

Munou no Mustang Taisa
Flamez_Freak
abingdon,tm revolution, l'arc en ciel and uwerworld are just too good for fma...they rock.
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
QUOTE (fma_milan_freak @ Feb 28 2009, 02:13 AM) *
abingdon,tm revolution, l'arc en ciel and uwerworld are just too good for fma...they rock.

I agree~ tongue.gif
Flamez_Freak
hey..how do u know that they will be releasing the artist for the new OP in the next Shounen GanGan ...???
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
QUOTE (fma_milan_freak @ Feb 28 2009, 04:57 AM) *
hey..how do u know that they will be releasing the artist for the new OP in the next Shounen GanGan ...???

Though it's abit blur,
そして注目の主題曲情報 (Also one of the main attractions info on the OP)

This was in the March issue (previous issue) of Shounen GanGan

Munou
Tombow
^ Adding to Munou_No_MustangTaisa's post above:

QUOTE (fma_milan_freak @ Feb 28 2009, 06:57 AM) *

Yap, as Munou_No_MustangTais has posted above, it says so, on this scan:

It says: (At least the part that is legible, and I'm paraphrasing here... ^^)
NEXT INFO: In the next issue of GanGan, we'll have more info on the new FMA anime again, this time, we will have a HUGE reveal on characters and casts!! And, we'll reveal the info on one of the OP theme songs!! And, we'll deliver more info about the first episode!!

More info about the characters and casts!!! Can't wait!!! ^^

------------------

BTW, OT to Munou_No_MustangTaisa -
Please STOP drawing overly long extended lines on your post! >.<

This is the FOURTH time I found the forum pages being stretched out sideways, then traced the source of the problem to the lines on your posts or sig, and I had to edit and shorten the lines on your posts or sig to fix stretched-out forum pages. dry.gif

When you add lines on your post, use the length of the long dotted lines on your sig as the guideline (that length has been already edited by me,) and try not to make your lines longer than that. Thanks. smile.gif

(By the way, this is the 3rd time I'm writing to you about this, but you haven't noticed any of my previous writings. Hence, the big letter and and the red color. XDD)
Munou_No_MustangTaisa
QUOTE (Tombow @ Feb 28 2009, 08:09 AM) *
BTW, OT to Munou_No_MustangTaisa -
Please STOP drawing overly long extended lines on your post! >.<

This is the FOURTH time I found the forum pages being stretched out sideways, then traced the source of the problem to the lines on your posts or sig, and I had to edit and shorten the lines on your posts or sig to fix stretched-out forum pages. dry.gif

When you add lines on your post, use the length of the long dotted lines on your sig as the guideline (that length has been already edited by me,) and try not to make your lines longer than that. Thanks. smile.gif

I am so Sorry T_T
I will remind myself to use the shorter lines in my posts
Thanks for editing my posts and my sig

Munou
Tombow
^ No problem, and thanks for being careful in the future. ^^
Flamez_Freak
i cant wait..when is the april edition of gangan coming out????
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.