Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Europe Releases; Your Thoughts?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game > FMA PlayStation Games
Alphonse-Elric-Lover
Topic.

QUOTE ("myself")
Do you think Europe will ever get a PS2 FMA game?

I think we won't get a PS2 game, but if the second series comes to Europe, then they'll possibly release a PS3/Xbox 360 mulitplatform game.

Your thoughts?

~Alphonse-Elric-Lover~
Popogeejo
No one cares about Europe. We get large delays and huge price hikes. Be glad we aren't in Australia though, they get shafted way more than us.
Alphonse-Elric-Lover
That maybe true, but if a new series is coming based on the Manga, new things can happen.
Europe finally got a DS game, doesnt that shine some light on some hope? No?

~Alphonse-Elric-Lover~
Alphonse-Edward-Fanatic
I would love a DS game, and a ps2 game. That would be great biggrin.gif
Precis
QUOTE (Popogeejo @ Dec 12 2008, 10:12 AM) *
No one cares about Europe. We get large delays and huge price hikes. Be glad we aren't in Australia though, they get shafted way more than us.

And New Zealand. Don't forget New Zealand. D:

I would love it if the FMA PS2 games made their way over here. But by now, I've pretty much given up any hope I had of it ever happening. ;_;
Trakonda
QUOTE (Precis @ Dec 13 2008, 01:41 PM) *
QUOTE (Popogeejo @ Dec 12 2008, 10:12 AM) *

And New Zealand. Don't forget New Zealand. D:

I would love it if the FMA PS2 games made their way over here. But by now, I've pretty much given up any hope I had of it ever happening. ;_;

me too. ;_; I live in Finland, every day I keep seeing more and more anime-related games in the store.. Naruto, Bleach, even Avatar. I cannot understand.. why didn't FMA games come over here? come on, it couldn't have been that hard, they reached even the U.S! D:

I have Dual Sympathy for DS though.. luckily Nintendo DS is one of the few consoles with no region limit, so I was able to get an US version. :3

But, hopefully this new Wii game gets released in Europe.. if not, I'm going to do something drastic. D<

And thanks to these no-good region limits, there's no other way than actually to hope for PAL version. I'm not going to start hacking my consoles. ;_;
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.