Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Overseas
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3
DNA
(Manditory R&R has been issued for quite a few militarymen (and women). a Cruise ship called the ASV Allerbum has been commisioned by the Alternative Science Division of the millitary, is in need of guards. However, the best millitarymen (and women) are useally overtaxed, thus it doubles as a cruise ship.)

A man with blonde hair and a small little stubby beard, with a labcoat and a shirt and a tie underneath stood near the docks. he had a name tag that said "William Birkin" is large letters.
Kari_Neko
Kari was looking extremely green as she came up to the dock adjusting her name tag that was on her sweat shirt and and grumbled more to herself than anybody as she sat down to wait

"I hate sailing."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Far away two figures were standing in the other part of the dock "And once again, here we are" The girl said, the boy nooded not looking to happy about it.
DNA
"Hmm?" Asked the man in the lab coat, reponding to Kari. "Welcome to the allerbum." he said. "Why aren't you excited? why?" he asked the cat eared girl
Kari_Neko
"Water and dogs are the only things that's stereotypical thing about my person.And if you still don't get it,boats are not my favorite way to travel."

Kari said looking ill while rubbing her forehead,getting a usual migraine headache.
DNA
"Well you'll be inside most the time...If thats what you choose...." he said. "Hi. My names William Birkin, as my nametag says." he said holding out a hand
Kari_Neko
"Kari Neko.Name tag says as well."

Kari said chuckling a little bit shaking his hand and pulled out her glasses cleaning them with her other hand/tail.
DNA
"...your a cat..named Neko...?" he asked.
Kari_Neko
".....Sorry for my mom's side of the family all having Neko as they're last name.I don't go by Hyuuga."

Kari said with her eye twitching a little,she never did go by her father's family name and all chimera's last names were usually whatever type of chimera they were.
DNA
"Yeah...Hyuuga Sounds Copyrighted...." Birkin said
Blysse
Anna's face soured when her stomach growled. "I guess I have to go to the dining area..." she grumbled.

She hated being around large groups of people, and wanted to just spend the entire trip in her cabin. Maybe she could steal enough food to last her the whole trip... Probably not. Still muttering, she locked the door of her cabin and headed for the galley.
DNA
"hmm?" a voice was heard. then a man in a gas mask Grabbed Anna and threw her to the ground and held a TMP to her face, unprovoked apperentlly
Blysse
QUOTE (The Artist Formally Known as DNA @ Dec 5 2008, 01:26 PM) *
"hmm?" a voice was heard. then a man in a gas mask Grabbed Anna and threw her to the ground and held a TMP to her face, unprovoked apperentlly

OOC//What's a TMP? >_> *Feels like a moron for not knowing.*//
MaiShadowAlchemist
(TMP=Tactical Machine Pistol ^-^)

"Let her go" A cold voice hissed behind the masked man, a young man whit brown hair and pale purple eyes was holding a handgun next to the man's head.
A girl was standing next to the young man "Hand over the gun" She said to the masked man.

(The "new" characters, are infact Mai and Alexander. Only with a extreme change of appearence which was neccesary due "working reasons")

Name: Francesca Paradizo (Previously Known As: Mai) Oftenly called "Frankie"
Appearence:

Used to look like this:

Personality: Same as always. Reckless, sarcastic, bossy, aggresive, tends to make fun of people but deep down she is a kind person.
Weapons: Katana and a Punisher.
History: Unknown

Name: Aiken Meier (Previously Known As: Alexander)
Appearence:
(Uses the same clothes of the picture below)
Used to look like this:
Personality: As always. Lazzy, tends to ignore orders, reckless, cold. Deep down he is a nice guy.
Weapons: Broken Butterfly
History: Unknown

(Basically they are pretending to be normal people while they do their job at the same time, but apparently they arent doing really well at it XD)
Blysse
OOC// Thanks for the clarification! I tried to look it up, but that proved fruitless. //

Anna gasped and looked at the three people around her. She was lucky that she was on a boat filled with other military people; any other time and she would've been pretty... well, pretty screwed, to be honest. She hadn't thought to take her gun with her out of the cabin, so she was unarmed. Not to mention that she thought this was the last place someone would pull something like that on anyone.

She scrambled away while the man who was aiming his gun at her was distracted, and clung to the railing on the edge of the ship. If things went badly, at least she could jump overboard...
DNA
The man put his hands up at first, but the rapidlly turned around, dis armed her, and put his hands around her head. "2 Intruders. Who do you work for? How did you get here?" he asked, tighting his grip

~~

Birkin Noticed something on the cruise liner. "Are these the people Alfred Warned me about?" he asked as he noticed this. he held a Browing Hi Power Pistol in his hand as he made his way to the person and pointed it at the figure. "You are you?" he asked
Blysse
Anna whipped her head around, her long blonde hair trailing behind.

"P-people? Warned about?" Anna said, wondering why there was another person pointing a gun in her direction. "I don't know what the hell is going on!" he said, gripping the rail behind her tightly.
Kari_Neko
Kari groaned and sighed saying smacking each and everyone of the upside the head with Hades saying bluntly before loading her prized pistol looking more than a little irritated,and turned to Amy raising her eye brows.Still blunt and cold as ever.

"Calm down.Let's get facts straight before we blow everybody's brains out.Girl,who are you?"
Blysse
Anna sighed in relief, glad to finally see someone with some common sense show up. Ask first, shoot later! Thank God...

Turning to the woman, she said, "I'm Anna Milton." She pointed at her name-tag. "And I have no idea who these people are, or why that man had a gun to my head!"
Kari_Neko
"Tch.He's probably just a very....twitchy person.Though coming from me that's probably hypocritical....Hm.Anna,what department do you work in?"

Kari asked raising her eye brows looking through her clip board,she was actually the cancer surviving colonel now.And one of the head's of the science department....who was half cat chimera....and had cat ears and a tail....So unless this girl was new and had no clue who she was then she would probably recognize Kari as the current Fuher's "bodyguard" of sorts.The one who would shoot ANYBODY who got in hers or L Lawliet's way.Or was after either of they're heads,though usually it was both.
Blysse
Having calmed down a bit now that people were actually talking, Anna's eyes lit up as she recognized the Chimera in front of her. She bowed her head in silent thanks for stumbling upon her predicament.

"I work in... Special Ops," she said, pulling her lips tight.
Kari_Neko
"Special Ops....Hm.Used to work there.Your here to defend my poor geeks in case of emergencies correct?Well,it'll be good working with you Anna-san."

Kari said holding her hand out to shake,with a warm smile.Complete opposite personality when she fought,the few who've actually met her and fought with her before would always crack up laughing at how she was like a easy to piss off mother grizzly bear.
Blysse
Anna hesitantly shook the girl's hand hesitantly, keeping her eyes on the other three people off to the side. She was amazed that no one had gotten trigger-happy yet.
Kari_Neko
"Anna-san,the reason they're not trying to shoot your brain's out right now is because I'm in front of you and shaking your hand with Hades in my other hand."

Kari said bluntly shaking before taking her hand away from hers and putting her prized pistol Hades,the custom made gun that could deflect bullets without getting so much as a scratch,the one that only she could use without getting electrocuted to death.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Francesca looked at Aiken, a "let's get out of here* kind of expreccion in her face. Aiken nooded, grabbed his gun and while the others were bussy talking they walked toward the exit door.

(Basically they dont want no one to figure out that infact they are Mai and Alexander. It's like an incognito mission) Now I need to get used to write the new names instead of the old ones.
DNA
"Umm..sorry. I thought you were an Intruder...someone Alfred Warned me about..." Birkin said rubbing his head.

~~

The man in the gas mask followed Aiken And Francesca shooting at them with great aim, hitting there shoes a few times. "You cannot escape The Death." he said. "Just tell me who you work for." he said
Blysse
"I am most certainly not an intru--" Anna began, but was cut off by the sound of gunshots.

She darted the few feet back to her cabin and grabbed her pistol from the bed before running off in the direction of the man in the gas mask.
Kari_Neko
Kari sighed,this was just not her day.Water she could deal with to an extent but newbie's and people shooting at each other?Not so much.And Kari said to Anna pulling her by the hood of her coat back to the front of the boat in a blunt cold tone

"They can take care of themselves,and it's best not to intrude in people's affair's unless you can actually keep yourself alive first."
Blysse
Anna pulled against Kari's grip for a moment before letting go with an annoyed sigh.

"I'm perfectly capable of keeping myself alive," she snapped. "And frankly, I don't give a damn about those three. But I do care about the safety of the rest of the passengers."

She strained against Kari's hold again, grunting, but found herself unable to wrestle away.

"Whatever," she muttered, letting herself be led to the front of the ship. "I hope those three all kill each other--problem solved."
Kari_Neko
"You don't know about staying alive kid,and the rest of the passengers are down stairs dealing with they're computers and completely unaware of those three dealing with Mr.Mask.And,this is twice I'm keeping you alive so I suggest you start paying back before your drowned in too many debts like a couple of people I know."

Kari grumbled annoyed now as she kept a firm grip on the girl,rolling her eyes,as she looked at the water looking fairly green.Damn genetics.

((*chibi cute face* Can ya send me a profile for Anna (what she looks like,her alchemy,her story ect) ?))
Blysse
OOC// Haha, sure! >_> I'm actually just making this up on the spot. I just kinda made her up when I made my first post in this role-play. happy.gif;;

Anna Milton

Hair:
Blonde, falls to her lower back when untied, has chunky bangs
Eyes: Light green
Clothing: When not uniform, Anna wears a white button-up shirt and a pair of dark jeans along with black dress shoes.
Personality: Headstrong and independent; hates being around large groups of people, and rarely opens up to anyone. Has a hard time trusting people.
History: Not much is known about Anna's life before she joined the military at age 18. She's a member of the Special Ops division and is highly skilled with firearms of all types, her favorite being sniper rifles.

END OOC//

Anna grunted in response to Kari and finally pulled out of her grip, but kept following her anyways. She frowned sympathetically as she saw Kari turn green with the ship's slight rocking movement.
Kari_Neko
"......Why am I getting the feeling this Lawliet-sama's payback from the fat comment?"

Kari whined pathetically anime crying,mentally cursing herself for being a PMSy brat and comment on how L was getting heavier than before when she had to drag him somewhere else since he got broken,AGAIN.So to,hopefully,calm her nerves down she started sucking on a candy cane and looked at the cloud's instead of the water.

((XD I thought so,it took me a bit to come up with Kari on the spot.And since it would probably count as too much info I'll do the basics of my char instead of the full page and a half long thing XD

Name:Kari Rika Neko/Hyuuga (you ever call her Hyuuga she'll kill you XD *shot*)
Mental Age:13
Looks:Black shoulder length hair that's spikey and looks like it's never been brushed in it's life,pepper black eyes,4"9,pale as pale can be (can pass as a ghost XD *shot*),black cat ears on her head,black bottle brush tail,has a 'XIII' mark scratched into her back
Clothes:Never wears her uniform unless forced so she usually wears a simple black turtle neck,black and white sleevless hoodie,black khaki's/jeans,black converse high tops,black and white/blue/green/red (depends on her mood for the color XD) knee high socks.
Personality:Verrrrry bi-polar,sometimes calm,always wants to eat something sweet,gets pissed off easily,pretty wise.When she wants too.
History:.....Too long to put down now.Can't even remember half of it.XD I'll write it later)
MaiShadowAlchemist
"God dammit! This is all your fault!! I told you we should have come in an helicopter instead in this stupid boat" Francesca hissed as both of them ran. Aiken ignored her, suddenly he stopped "Frankie follow me" He said and before she could even answer, he grabbed her arm "The rail" He said and pushed her out of the boat, before she fell to the water she managed to grab the rail and climbed up, Aiken did the same, now they were in the second floor of the boat "Now it is our time to loose him" He said and started running again.
DNA
Mr.Death followed easlly, seeing the entire thing. "You cannot escape me Idiots. Though I admire you. In war Survival is your responisblillity. and Your doing surpriseingly well." called the man in the gas mask as he took out a rifle, and nailed a round directlly into Aiken's Leg. He then ran over to him and held his rifle to his head. "Who are you working for?" he asked

~

"Your saying you know how to be keept alive when I have to hover over your shoilder all the time?" said a voice behind Kari. A man with blonde hair and a Ciggertte in his mouth walked to kari. November 11. "A friend of yours?" asked Birkin
Kari_Neko
"I kept me alive and Lawliet-sama alive for what two years?Mortally injured and kidnapping does not count.And you've only started hovering me November-kun."

Kari said pouting childishly and she said to Birkin bluntly

"My own personal baby sitter."
DNA
"And saved your a$$ a great deal of times, might I add." he said. "And, L died once. Good Job." he said
orange773399
Vash walked outside and suddenly spotted a lage boat."HEY IS ANYBODY UP THERE.....HELOOOO!"Vash yelled at the boat as he started to walk tword it.
Kari_Neko
"Hey that was from health problems!THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT!"

Kari defended before her ear turned to Vash and she blinked and yelled sweat dropping

"YEAH!"
MaiShadowAlchemist
Aiken fell down as he groaned in pain, in the same second the masked man took out his rifle Francesca grabbed her Punisher and pointed it toward the masked man's head "Put the gun down" She hissed, Aiken just bit his lip doing his best to ignore the pain as he tried to stop the bleeding with his hand.
The scene was kind of dramatic, Aiken was laying in the ground sitting in a puddle of blood, Francesca was kneeling next to him while pointing her handgun toward the masked man head, and the masked man was pointing his rifle toward Aiken's head. "I'm getting tired of this stupid game, so you better leave us alone if you dont want me to fill your head with lead" She said coldy "Frankie dont, just get out of here" Aiken mumbled "You shut up, dont give me the "dying hero" speech I'm not in the mood for it" She hissed.
DNA
"I refuse." he said. then he called something. "Nicholai." he said simply. then an man came from behind, with sliver hair and a face indicateing he was around 35 and 2 TMPs pointed at the 2 of them. "Lower your weapon." 'Mr. Death' said

~

"...Who the hell is that?" asked November, pointing to the red figure
Kari_Neko
"Hmmmmmm,I dunno Novemby."

Kari said with a simple shrug,only Kari.
DNA
"No. Veb. f**king. Er." November said frustrated at Kari
Kari_Neko
"No.Vem.By."

Kari teased grinning hopping up and down like a child and said jokingly giggling

"UNCLE NOVEMBY!I WANT ICE CREAM!
MaiShadowAlchemist
Francesca's eyes narrowed in anger as the grip of her hand around her Punisher tightened.
Thousands of images ran across her mind trying to form a good plan to get the hell out of there but nothing good came up, she could have been able to get both out of there if Aiken hadn't been wounded. But Aiken was wounded, and he wouldnt be able to run, and even when she was too proud to admit it, she wouldnt be able to leave him there.
Aiken watched in surprise how Francesca lowered her gun "What are you doing?" He asked angrily but she didnt answer.
orange773399
Starts walking more swiftly at the boat."WAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HAVEN A PARTY???"Vash says as he looks for an entrance
DNA
November then promptlly punched Kari in the face as Birkin looked confused and shoocked at the punch. Then for a spilit second, what appeared to be a man with lavender hair and a blackover coat opened an archway to the ship for this red clothed figure.

~

"Comrade, It seems you've nearlly finished it for me." Asked the russian. "Don't get cocky yet 'comrade'. Now tell us. who are you working for?" Mr. Death asked
Kari_Neko
"Itaaaaaaaaai.That hurt November!It's hypocritical to hit the person your supposed to protect you know!"

Kari whined rubbing her now sore jaw before looking at the archway with a bemused expression
DNA
"No, I'm supposed to make sure you don't die. theres a diffrence." he said sighing
Kari_Neko
".....If your going to hit me than don't hit me as hard."

Kari grumbled feeling her jaw already bruise,pouting childishly.
DNA
"Then don't call me 'Novemby or Ember, or anything else you can think of. However Birkin ran off the arch and confrounted the man in red, holding his browing to the man. "Alfred warned me about a man in red...you must be him." he said.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.