Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Major Problem
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Mat-Mat
((Okey dokey, this roleplay just now came to me, and I really hope that some main people join in. Kari, you have to join, DNA, it would be great if you did, and everyone else is free to join in. XD))

RULES
  1. No more than five characters.
  2. No one-liners or double posts.
  3. You can go over PG-13 in violence, but not in the lovey-dovey stuff.
  4. Have fun and play by the rules!!!! XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was extremely early in the morning, around 3:30 A.M. in Central. It was that wintery, near springtime of year. The wind was blowing really hard, and everyone was sound asleep....except one person. A dirty-blond wolf was outside the Whammy house, howling at Kari Neko's window. He had been howling since 1:00 in the morning, and he was waiting for an answer. He kept begging the person to let him in, but there was no response.
Battler Blade Alchemist
Sounds fun. But before I post my prepared state alchemist character, what time period is this set in? Before the anime? after movie? In between?
Kari_Neko
Kari groaned finally giving in to the howling and opened the window throwing a pillow at him thinking it was just a dog and then recognized the wolf and she sweat dropped before flickering down to the door and said with her eye twitching as she pointed to the tree which lead to easy access to her room,well if they weren't normal humans it would anyway.

"If your going to try and wake me up,climb the tree."
Battler Blade Alchemist
Post Deleted due to stupidity and misunderstanding...
Mat-Mat
QUOTE (Battler Blade Alchemist @ Nov 22 2008, 12:19 AM) *
Sounds fun. But before I post my prepared state alchemist character, what time period is this set in? Before the anime? after movie? In between?

It's in the FMA timeline. In the series, so in between. Oh, not the be rude, but the wolf is my character, and he doesn't have red eyes, can't speak, and is just a normal wolf. XD To Kari, it's not who you think it is.

-----------------------------------------------------Anyway--------------------------

The wolf looked around in the house, and started smelling around everywhere. He started looking at the bookshelves around where he was at, and got Sweeney Todd of the shelf with his mouth. He started chewing on it, thinking it was a chew toy.
Kari_Neko
"Oh.My.GOD!GET YOUR DAMN TEETH OFF OF THAT!"

Kari screamed tackling the wolf and started a tug a war with the wolf for her precious book,well it wasn't Allen or Madison since they knew they'd be dead meat if they ever tried this.
Mat-Mat
The wolf, thinking it was a game, held on to the book, pulling back with all his might. Pages started coming out of the book, and this only made the wolf pull harder. Finally, the wolf gave on final tug....and ripped the book in half. He started wagging his tail and went to the shelf to find another book to do the same thing to.
Kari_Neko
Kari went anime white,it was the calm before the storm.Her precious almost priceless,to her that is they're only about 10 cens at the book store,book was now torn to shreds from a stupid wolf and she growled and snarled in wolf language

"Leave.My.Books.Alone.THEY'RE NOT CHEW TOYS!"
Mat-Mat
The wolf just cocked his head and found another book off the shelf to chew on. It was Beauty and the Beast, and this time, he ran towards the other side of the room, and squated down like he wanted to play. He started jumping around, chewing on the book, which to him tasted good.
Kari_Neko
"GAH!YOU EVIL WOLF GIVE ME THAT!"

Kari screamed tackling it and pinned it's snout against the wall,rather painfully,making it spit out her other precious book and had a classic 'ewwww' expression at the wolf drool.
Mat-Mat
The wolf looked at her, hurt, and cowered away to a corner in the room, whining.

"Boy, you can be pretty harsh to the little puppy. Do you know how much I was trying to sleep?"

Allen said on top of the bookshelf, reading one of Kari's books. It was obvious that he had been sleeping there for a good while, having a blanket and all.
Kari_Neko
"DO YOU KNOW HOW I HATE HAVING WOLF SLOBBER AND MY BOOKS TORN TO SHREDS BY PUPPIES?!"

Kari yelled kicking the book shelf making him fall down on his back,not enough so he would break anything,clearly pissed as hell.With good reason this time.
Mat-Mat
"Oi, that hurt. Now, now, he's just looking for you. He's your new bodyguard, sort of like how Kido was to Mat-Mat before I was."

Allen said rubbing his back.
Kari_Neko
"He.Ripped.My.BOOKS!THE FEW THINGS THAT CALM ME DOWN! YOU OWE ME A NEW SWEENEY TODD AND BEAUTY AND THE BEAST YOU HEAR ME!?AND I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF MIND YOU!"

Kari yelled now in 'ranting' Kari mode,he had put it on himself after all for not telling her before the puppy ripped two of the few things that calmed her down to shreds.
Battler Blade Alchemist
whoops... eh heh heh... talking animals are still cool...
Mat-Mat
"Fine. Anyway, the bodyguard wasn't my idea, it was Mat-Mat's and the people who gave her Kido in the first place. It's all explained in this letter."

Allen said shrugging and getting out two brand new books and a letter from Mat-Mat. The letter read:

"Kari, sorry about the puppy. I had to. If I didn't, he wouldn't have a home, and who could I think of that who would enjoy him? His name is Lux, and he's only about 10 months old. Two things to never to do around him: Hit him hard in the snout and not letting him help you out in your life. Sincerely, Mat-Mat
P.S. He's still teething, so he may chew on a few things. XD"
Kari_Neko
"Now she tells me."

Kari grumbled sighing and said to Lux crouching down to his level and scratching him behind the ears

"Sorry little guy,you kinda scared me.I'll get you some chew toys tomorrow as long as you don't chew on my books got it?"
Mat-Mat
Lux still cowered, whimpering. He then jumped on Kari's back, jumped off, and ran out the room, towards any curious room in the house.

"He'll take a while to forgive you and earn your trust again. He's really sweet, though. Why did you have to hurt him like that?" Allen said sighing.

((Guess which room I'll pick for him to run in? XD))
Kari_Neko
"Because he freaked me out and started ripping my books up!I didn't know I was getting a wolf,if I had I wouldn't have hurt him and would or put my books AWAY so it's your fault for taking a nap and not telling me earlier!"

Kari said bluntly before sweat dropping,the little wolfie wouldn't have gone to her room.....Right?
Mat-Mat
"Hey you can't blame me, I didn't know that she would give me the note to give you tonight. I've been sleeping here the entire time for the past two weeks, only tonight does she-"

Allen started explaining before he caught himself. "And yes, he's in your room probably by now."
Kari_Neko
"......Go get some chew toys for me please."

Kari growled before starting to race up the steps,great.Not only did she have to get back the trust of her now known guardian wolf but he was teething and in her room,this couldn't be good.
Mat-Mat
"No need. He probably won't be able to chew for the next week of what you did to him. Either that or he won't even think about doing it."

Allen said sighing following her towards her room. When they got there, the room was the exact same as it was, it just had a wolf hiding under the bed in it.

"Wow.....he's really scared of you now."
Kari_Neko
"I didn't think he was mine.....Just thought he was a stray."

Kari mumbled extremely guilty now and crawled under the bed pulling Lux out,much to his resistance,and hugged the puppy petting him gently saying sincerely

"I'm sorry that I got mad at you and smacked you in the mouth,please forgive me."
Mat-Mat
Lux just stared at her, not knowing what to feel. He started to squirm out of the hug, but then just relaxed and smiled and wagged his tail.

"I think he forgives you now. I don't know about the whole trust deal, but he knows you're a friend now."

Allen said smiling.
Kari_Neko
"Eh,people either love me to death or want me dead.I think he'll trust me soon."

Kari said simply with a small shrug continuing to pet her new friend before standing up,carrying Lux now,and asked raising her eye brows

"You think he's hungry?"
Mat-Mat
"I really don't know. Ask him."

Allen said while he shrugged. "I think he's just tired. He's definatly showing it." Lux was asleep in Kari's arms when Allen said that.
Kari_Neko
"You think?"

Kari asked sarcastically rolling her eyes as she laid Lux down onto her bed before clapping her hands on the ground making a wicker basket and searching around for a cushion of some sort for Lux's new bed.
Mat-Mat
"Here."

Allen said handing her a pillow. "Now, if you'll please excuse me, I'm going back to sleep on your bookshelf. I have to leave tomorrow morning; Mat-Mat wanted me to tell when you met Lux and your reaction."
Kari_Neko
"Allen,one question!"

Kari said getting his attention and asked blinking puzzled

"Why are you sleeping on my bookshelf instead of a guest bed?"
Mat-Mat
"Hmm....I really don't know why. Your shelf is really comfortable, and I just don't want to be a bother since I'll be gone in about three hours."

Allen said dazed.
Kari_Neko
"Good to know,if ever in hiding sleep on the bookshelf."

Kari grumbled sweat dropping before putting Lux on his wicker basket and practically shoving Allen out of her room before she crawled back into bed,trying to sleep.
Mat-Mat
"Ok....well, I'll just be asleep now. G'night."

Allen mumbled before returning to the shelf. He staggered sleeply to the shelf, crawling on top of it and passing out on it. Lux, on the other hand, woke up about ten minutes later and started pacing around in the room.
Kari_Neko
Kari was busy snoring peacefully and drooling all over her sheets,talking in her sleep AGAIN,something about Willy Wonka not giving her her chocolate river back or something like that.
Mat-Mat
Lux stared at Kari with his head cocked to one side. He then started to howl and looked around at the room. He found some things hard that he might be able to chew on, but he was hesitant.
Kari_Neko
Kari woke up with a start at the howl and rubbed her eyes before getting up and opening a drawer to her dresser,which was filled with toys,before finding a rubber ball that would be next to impossible to gnaw through and she tossed it to Lux saying sleepily going back to her bed

"Chew on that."
Mat-Mat
Lux caught the ball and started chewing on it. He then started wagging his tail and barked happily, like he was saying 'Thank you.' He then started playing around with the ball, sending it high up in the air. He then bounced the ball high and hard enough for it to get stuck in the ceiling.
Kari_Neko
Kari groaned getting up and clapping a hand on the wall making the ceiling spit the ball out and fix itself and Kari said trying to go back to sleep again

"Don't do that please and be careful."
Mat-Mat
Lux barked as he took his toy and went to sleep in his wicker basket.

He's going to be like that for a while. Mat-Mat's voice said to Kari in her mind.
Kari_Neko
So I'll be getting no sleep at all?Great.

Kari replied with a mental groan,there went her 12 hour sleep schedule.
Mat-Mat
Oh, you'll be getting some sleep. It's just that he's nervous and jittery, so the first couple of days he'll just be up the entire time unless for maybe for an hour for him to sleep. As soon as those days pass, he'll be a normal wolf cub. Mat-Mat said calmly. By the way, tell Allen to get his butt back now.
Kari_Neko
Roger that.

Kari said getting up sleepily and climbed up onto her bookshelf and started shaking Allen saying bluntly

"Oi,Mat-Mat wants your butt to get over there now."
Mat-Mat
"Did she say any specific place?"

Allen said sleeply, pushing Kari off the shelf. "She could be anywhere from the forest to the place where Lux was first given to us to give to you."
Kari_Neko
"Nope,she just said and I quote 'Tell Allen to get his butt back now.' and that was it."

Kari said handing him coffee,just wanting to crash onto the couch and sleep till afternoon
Mat-Mat
"...Fine. I know where she wants me to be. Tell Lux I said bye. She and I will probably be back tomorrow, so don't do anything that might kill Lux."

Allen said falling off the shelf and running out the door.
Kari_Neko
"Roger."

Kari said sleepily before dragging her 'zombie' self over to the couch and falling back asleep happily
Mat-Mat
Lux left Kari's room and started walking around the house, looking for her. He saw her on the couch asleep, and his evil little mind started working. He walked about twenty feet away from the couch, then ran and pounced on Kari while she was asleep. He then started barking happily and running around.
Kari_Neko
"Owwwwww!Lux!That wasn't funny!I was sleeping for the first time in over a week you know!"

Kari whined rubbing her eyes half asleep and wanting to go back to sleep,darn little demon wolf
Mat-Mat
Lux then whined and went to the other side of the room. He then started exploring the house, with every room that the Whammy house had. He then ran to a little corner of the room with Kari in it and went to sleep.
Kari_Neko
Kari sighed getting up and putting a blanket over him mumbling before going back onto her couch

"Your going to have to learn that I'm very bi polar little one,but you'll give me some company in this huge house."
Mat-Mat
Lux then smiled and looked out the window at the moon, which was starting to fade and become dawn.

I think I may like this new home.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.