Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blackwater
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
DNA
(This is After Shatterpoint, but not cold war era fma. L is the Fuhrer but cannot go on field Missions anymore. 1 Month after

Fire has been Sent to a town to the east called Blackwater. Terrorists have been reported there and The New Fuhrer has ordered People to go and investagate. his old Partners to be persist.
Omamori
ooc| So Ash is still around; whoot! 8D
Alrighty...so I'll use Ash; she'll be a Homunculus...
DNA
(YAY! Start in train. we'll start without Kari but we'll expet her to join.
Omamori
ooc| Of course, though she hasn't been on for a few days...;.; Makes Rosi feel lonely...

BiC| Ash was fast asleep on the train, lying on her side on the seat with her black trench coat laid over her as a substitute for a blanket. The rattling and rocking of the train didn't seem to bother the young woman at all as she slept. The blanket and her low-collared shirt, however, failed to conceal the Ouroboros tattoo that marked the hollow of her neck, an indication that she was not wholly human.
DNA
The Train let out a large 'TOOT!' most likelly makeing the entire train awaken from there Slumbers. a Burning cloud was seen in the distance
Omamori
The sound caused the dirty-blond haired woman to jolt up after rolling off of her seat, rubbing the back of her head as she sat up and peaked out the train window.

She stared at the cloud with curious eyes, seeming not at all surprised. It was just another assignment, after all. "Hmm...terrorists," she muttered with disdain as she stood up and pulled on her coat, blinking sleep out of her eyes.
DNA
The train then stopped and speed off the moment Ash got off. in the background there were explodeing Buildings. there was also a High School with gunshoots comeing out of it.
Omamori
Ash flinched, hearing the gun shots, and instinctively darted for the high school. Her eyes were narrowed as she sensed multiple auras inside the building, some weak and other stronger.

"They're after teenagers now?" Ash murmured as she pressed herself against the building, as though debating whether to enter or not.
DNA
Inside there were Repeating Gun shoots. "THEY WON'T DIE!" A voice screamed. then a smack of blood on a wall. "ACK! HELP!" A voice yelled
Omamori
Ash's brow furrowed, but she quickly acted and, yanking the gloves off her hands to reveal her alchemy tattoos in the case that she'd need alchemy, she ran inside into the corridor of the high school and, listening, ran toward one of the class rooms where the dispute could be heard.
DNA
However behind a Man with Decomposeing Flesh Attempted to take a big Bite of her throat, Blood comeing out of his mouth, and half an arm off
Omamori
Before he could bite her, Ash punched the man in the stomach, pressing her foot on his chest as he lay back on the ground. "...Hm?!" She raised a brow as she stared at her attacker. "A zombie...?" she murmured quietly.
DNA
It reached toward her with Decomposeing arms of rotten Flesh before falling Still, a Staple through it's head. a Nail Gun
Omamori
Ash's eyes caught sight of the staple and widened, looking around for whom ever shot it. Removing her foot from the corpse's chest, she took a few steps back and scanned the area, searching.
DNA
"Millitary? Finally!" Said a voice as a Chubby Boy in a Black School Uniform and Glasses, as well as a make Shift Mail gun.
Omamori
Ash quickly turned around when she heard the boy speak and looked at him, blinking. "Of course; is this the work of terrorists?" she asked, kicking at the decomposing corpse at her feet with a black boot.
DNA
"Terrorists? I certainlly didn't see any. I just say walking dead people and hid in the supply room. Untill I made this Nail Gun." he said
Omamori
"Hm? With alchemy?" Ash inquired, now standing next to the boy while looking around for any other surprises. "By the way, where were those gun shots coming from? I couldn't exactly sense their location..."
DNA
"Hm? Gunshoots? Oh, 'they' are attracted to noise, so I played a movie and came around them when the walked into the room and closed the door." he said
Omamori
"...Oh," Ash said, exhaling slowly and rubbing her forehead as she thought, brow furrowed. "...Anyone else here?" she inquired.
DNA
"I don't really Know. most of my Class was devoured. and the rest fled on a bus with our Teacher, Shibu" said the boy
Omamori
"And you were hiding in this room during all of this?" Ash inquired in a less-than-stressed tone, sighing, rubbing her eyes.
DNA
"Hey I'm 16!" Defended the boy.
Omamori
"I can see that," Ash replied, indifferent, as she looked around. "So...zombies attacked, you're the only living human here, most likely...how did all this happen?" she asked, confused. This entire situation baffled her.
DNA
"How would I know? It's not like it would start in this high school of all places." He said sighing.
Omamori
Ash exhaled sharply, shifting her glance to him. "When did it start, then? How did they get into the building or...better yet, tell me everything that's happened since they showed up!" she demanded, arms folded over her chest as she waited for his answer.
DNA
"I wouldn't know where it started. But I think they squeezed through the gate." he said
Omamori
Ash didn't nod. She kept her eyes on him while her finger tapped on her elbow as she took another deep breath. "And there aren't any other...'humans' in here?" she asked, gesturing with her head to the corpse that had tried to eat her earlier.
DNA
"No, not in the building. maybe outside it." He said

(Rosi will you post in Sanguien please?)
Omamori
ooc| I must think of suitable reply, first. I've never role-played Raito in a fight like that (sorta). It's hard ^^;

BiC| "...What about him? Any more of his kind in here or would we have known by now?" Ash asked, looking around again in case.
DNA
"...Millions.." He said
Omamori
Ash blinked again as she took this in, inhaling then exhaling slowly, pausing before speaking. "...Millions, eh? Millions of zombies..." she murmured, kicking the corpse again, this time with enough force to knock it into a wall. She sighed.

"...Is that all you're armed with? A measly staple gun?" she asked him, her back turned to him.
DNA
"No, Let me get my Sub Machine gun! I keep it under my desk!" He exclamed, astounded by the stupidity of the question
Omamori
Ash didn't seem to notice his astonishment and gestured to one of the rooms. "Then hurry and get it; we're going outside," she ordered as she cracked her knuckles, preparing herself for when she'd need to use her alchemy.
DNA
"Your not in the Intelligence department are you?" He asked sighing. Did he have to explain it?
Omamori
Ash flinched and said nothing; instead, she gave a low growl, an emphasis of her increasing irritation. "Just get it," she finally muttered, shooting a dark glare at him, her purple, reptilian eyes flashing briefly as she did so.
DNA
"YOU IDIOT, IT'S CALLED SARCASIM!" He exclamed, exasporated.
Omamori
Ash exhaled sharply again, pinching the bridge of her nose between her forefinger and thumb, keeping her temper in check. "...You said noises attract them, right? Well...what about yelling?" she inquired, stressed again.
DNA
For a second he remained still. then he started sweating like crazy as more of them appeared. then he turned to them and yelled. "ACK! MORE!" He exclaimed as he shoot with his Stapler Gun
Omamori
ooc| Okay...I just heard some little boy outside yelling, "HELP!!! HEELLLLP!!!" and now...it just ended abruptly o.o;;;;;;

BiC| Ash took in a sharp breath. "Stand aside," she ordered before pressing her hands to the ground and transmuting several stone spikes from the ground, each one piercing through the oncoming zombies.
DNA
"An..Alchemist..." He asked turning pale and falling back. He squirmed before getting up. "So then you don't have any arms I can use to defend Myself?" he asked
Omamori
"...Didn't you say you had one?" Ash asked, raising a brow, but she didn't wait for an answer, "If you do get injured at all, minimal or fatal, I can heal you; I'm more of a Medical alchemist."
DNA
"I..want to hurt you...very bad...LET'S GET ONE THING STRAIGHT! I USED SOMETHING CALLED SARCASIM!" He exclamed again before shooting 3 things in the head with his gun
Omamori
"Ahh, the light is shed. Next time, no sarcasm when the situation doesn't call for it," Ash muttered, transmuting more stone spikes that pierced through most of the zombies and pinned them to the walls.
DNA
"I'VE BEEN SAYING IT!" He exclamed as there were no more zombies in the vacinity.
Omamori
"And no more yelling," Ash ordered again, calm and dull as she started walking through the corpses towards the exit doors of the high school, motioning for him to follow.
DNA
"Aren't little Mrs. Nemisis Face." He noted. "Whats your name?" he asked
Omamori
Ash glanced over her shoulder at him as she stepped over another corpse. "Hm? It's Ash. Ash Blair," she answered, "And yours?"
DNA
"Hm? My name is Kouhta Hirano." he said. "Get me armed soon please." he said
Omamori
"Hold your horses; I'll get you armed. I just need some decent metal..." Ash murmured, rubbing her chin as she stopped before the doors that led outside the school and looked around.

Of course, it was difficult for her to hide her unnatural strength, being a Homunculus and all, which made her pulling an unused locker from the wall and lifting it off the ground easily look quite suspicious. "...Nah, I'll need to find steel; this is just crap," she muttered, holding the locker as she examined it before setting it back down with just as much ease as though it were made with plastic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.