Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Final Battle
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Razzy
[[MAJOR BREAKING DAWN SPOILER ALERT]]

This RP is for those of you who have read Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer (and preferrably the other books in the Twilight series). If you have not read Breaking Dawn yet, 1) you won't have any idea what's going on and 2) well, I already mentioned that there will be spoilers. So... yes, there are spoilers.

Like the Twilight series? Love the Twilight series?
But hated the ending of Breaking Dawn?
Well here's your chance to play it out differently! =D (Even if you liked the ending of Breaking Dawn, it would still be fun to join.)
I'm not sure how many Twilight fans there are on these forums, but I encourage anyone who loves this series to join! :3

We'll start off where the Volturi first appear; at the very beginning of chapter 36. So we're basically going to rewrite the book from that chapter onward. Fun, yes?

Rules:
1) Follow the rules of the forum, obviously.
2) No hateful/vulgar/inappropriate, etc. posts/comments. Be kind and respectful to everyone, alrighty? :]
3) No yaoi/yuri/crack pairings. Those things aren't even relevant to this series anyway.
4) Violence and romance is allowed, because it's Twilight! (but make sure it's appropriate)
5) Sorry, but try to avoid using OCs. Though, if you must use an OC, your character can be one of the bajillion vampire spectators who follow the Volturi to watch the epic battle that never takes place in the book. The main characters are priority.
6) Minimum of 2 characters per person, maximum of however many you can handle. If you really can't stand using more than one character, talk to me. I won't be too strict on this rule, but it would be nice if we could get as many characters in the RP as possible.
7) No one-liners, no txt talk, etc.

CHARACTERS: (any other characters you want to use that aren't on this list, you're free to use)
Vampires:
Olympic Coven
Edward
Bella
Renesmee (JessieWaterAlchemist)
Alice (remember that her location is unknown to the reader at this point; you can use your imagination as to where she is)
Jasper (again, location unknown)
Carlisle (JessieWaterAlchemist)
Esme
Emmett
Rosalie
Denali Coven
Irina
Romanian Coven
Vladimir
(Razzy)
Stefan (Razzy)
Volturi:
Aro
Caius
Marcus
Jane
Felix
Werewolves:
Jacob
Leah
Sam
Seth

-----

My characters:
- Vladimir (the light blonde-haired Romanian)
- Stefan (the darker-haired Romanian)

(I'll claim main characters later on if no one else claims them)
JessieWaterAlchemist
I'll play Renesmee and Carlisle
Razzy
Thanks for joining! :3

Though I doubt this roleplay will ever get started unless more people join. >.< Hopefully more people will come. ^^U
ashiro
I'll play Alice and Leah.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.