Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sanguien
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Omamori
Ash looked torn and weak; Hatred's yelling was growing louder, a sign that she was losing control, but she dodged his attack again, landing in a tree, grazing her cheek. She gritted her teeth and breathed heavily.

"...You want to fight Hatred?" she finally muttered, holding back her inner demon. She didn't want to let Hatred out, not after what happened last time; she wasn't sure if she'd gain control over herself. She sighed and spoke to Hatred mentally, then made a deal with her: if she, Hatred, succeeded in killing the black-clothed man, then she'd have to shut the hell up and leave Ash alone for good, or, at least, a while. Her inner demon grumbled, but grudgingly agreed, wanting so much to kill again, to taste blood.
DNA
"oh happy day. I get to meet a lovely lady." He said in a chukle braceing himself for whatever should come
Omamori
Ash was frozen for a moment in the tree while Hatred took over. Her limbs had become limp, but her regeneration power picked up speed the moment Hatred took the reigns, no longer coughing up blood.

Hatred squealed with delight. "FINALLY! The goddamn woman nearly suffocated me with all this 'saving lives' nonsense!" she yelled, leaping out of the tree and landing in front of the man. She smiled, a devilish smile while her eyes burned with the desire to kill. "Sadly, if she dies, I die, too. So, goodbye!" she said before punching him in the stomach with surprising force, more force than Ash had put in her previous gut punches, then elbowed him in the face. She ripped her hand out of his stomach, her fingers covered in his blood, which she happily licked off. She grinned.

"Tasty blood...I'm really going to enjoy this," she muttered with another strange grin, eager to take his life. It was evident that her adrenaline was rushing as she twitched.

ooc| Role-playing Hatred can be so much fun sometimes X3
DNA
"Then I suppose I could stop holding back as well." He said as it healed and he grinned as well. Then as he walked toward her the matter around him decomposed to Goo in radiation. "Oh yes I most cetainlly am." He said as he let out a Huge wave of radiation Spanning the entire area makeing a Huge crater hitting Hatred melting atleast part of her body as the man sent out more lines cutting into her and then throwing her again
Omamori
Unlike Ash, Hatred seemed unfazed by all this. She grumbled silently when she felt part of her body melt away, but, she regenerated within a minute, and dodged out of his way, grinning as though it were a mere game.

"Radiation? That's creative," she muttered as she head-butted him in the stomach with enough force to send him flying for half a mile.
DNA
"It's what I'm known for." He said as he laughed all the time he was flying descideing only to stop before he hit a Building. then he flew at a Higher Speed into Hatred Before phaseing through her in the hand and Ripping out part of her Brain whicth would heal.
Omamori
Indeed, the brain healed, but Hatred maintained her composure. "That's not my weakness..." she told him in a sing-song voice, "Shouldn't you be going for that?! It makes this all the more enjoyable for me!"

She thrust a kick into his chest, hard enough to force her foot through his ribcage. She yanked it out, blood dripping from her foot, then kicked him in the throat, smiling the entire time while using her finger wipe the blood off her foot for her to lick.

ooc| Hatred is loosely based on/inspired by Rhode Kamelot from 'D.Gray-Man'. Nek-chan would know this *nods*
DNA
But all he did was laugh. "Idiot. I'm not going for that.." He said as he Ate that part of Hatred's Brain. Then he laughed. "Now I understand..All of your weak points.." He said as he flew once more at hatres and dove his arm directlly where her stone was a set it on fire from inside her body. "Ha. HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHA!" He yelled as he Delivered another blow to her face. "I'm not going to kill you yet Hatred. No no. I'm going to take my time and wacth both of you suffer.
Omamori
Hatred flinched, feeling the fire, and started screaming, eyes wide in pain as she doubled over and clutched her chest, the fire burning her inside, burning her Stone. If one listened closely, they could hear both Hatred AND Ash screaming, both screams mingled with the other.

After a few moments, Hatred froze in her position, no longer breathing. Instead...she scoffed. "...Nice try. My Stone is special; it doesn't work that way," she informed him, laughing like a child that'd just played an immature prank. She rose up on her feet and held her arms open. "C'mon, bastard! Come for me!" she challenged, still grinning. Her desire to kill overcame her near-imminent death and she ignored the burning fire, hardly feeling it due to the numbness that overcame her body. She was still capable of moving, however.
DNA
"Ha! I don't see a Point. From what I've seen you have nothing special for me to take. Your nothing Special. your only Medicore. Your not showing me anything I haven't seen before." He said. "And why take you when a Delicious Man wolf is there for the takeing?" he asked
Omamori
For a brief moment, Ash's conscience intervened and took over for a moment, snarling and screaming, "DON'T YOU DARE, YOU GODDAMN MOTHERF****ER!!!" Hatred regained control and shook her head, smiling. "I'm still going to kill you; that's my main goal right now," she stated, "And just to tell you in case you didn't find out from that part of my mind that you devoured...not a single one of my victims has lived. Ever."
DNA
"I'm shivering. I could say the same couldn't I? Still theres got to be something you can do? or are you just a piece of Mediocore S**t?" he asked.
Omamori
Hatred, for the first time, growled at him. "Is that all you are? An egotistical bastard that steals the abilities of other Homunculi to compensate for his lack thereof?" She suddenly spoke in a prideful manner, her previous air of playfulness gone. "You know, I might have something for you, but you'll have to get it," she challenged, her crooked smile returning.
DNA
"I've started out being able to do this." He said as he made a rip through her skull. "use it then." He said as he awaited an attack
Omamori
"Fine," Hatred said with a smirk as her head regenerated. "But, you see...the thing is, I can only use it by killing you," she explained as she leaped up into the air again and cracked through his skull and spinal cord with her foot.

ooc| Last post for tonight, DNA-kun. I need to get some sleep; it's 12:30am here!
G'night !
DNA
However as this happened she felt her self slowlly decompose to liquid. then she was grabbed by the healed man. "I haven't introduced myself. My name is Apathy."
Omamori
Hatred flinched as she felt her body decompose and growled at him. "Apathy? I never took 'Apathy' as a cheater," she muttered, glaring at him, but then smirked, as though she'd just realized something.

"Wait...then that means you're a Homunculus, right? With a Stone full of souls inside you?" she inquired, grinning, eyes wide.
DNA
"Yes. I have a weak point on my body just as you." he said as he Created a Vortex that was sucking her in to.
Omamori
Hatred gripped the ground to keep herself steady, keeping herself from disappearing any further. With another punch, she shot her hand into his chest and wrapped her fingers around his Stone, but held them frozen there, keeping a good grip on it. However, as she did so, she started regenerating again, her melting body parts reforming to their normal, human appearances.
Mat-Mat
((Ok, I'll join, but I don't know where to fit in this, so I'll just be near the fight....and you're right, Rosi. Hatred does remind me a good of Rhode. XD))

Allen and Mat-Mat were watching the fight from above in a tree a quarter of a mile away. They didn't want to interfere, but Mat-Mat knew that she needed to help her out.

"Allen, you want to help them out?" she asked, keeping a watchful eye on the fight.

"I do...but I just don't want you to get hurt, Madison." Allen said sort of sadly.
DNA
he grunted as this happened. then he laughed. "You Stupid S**t..." He said as the vortex dissappeared And he fell on Hatred coughing blood. Then suddenlly he gripped her shoulder. "I have more then one.." He said as he launched a Spike through her Tearing off part of her stone. "All you've done is drain me of a power." He said. "69. the amount I have in my body." he said as he healed
Omamori
Hatred coughed up blood, regenerating quickly once more, and glared at him. Confidence and blood-lust burned in her eyes as she gave him a toothy grin. "And I'll drain them all; that Stone of yours just added to my supply," she murmured, ripping her hand from his chest and licking the blood off it, the Stone she'd pulled from him disintegrating in her fist.

ooc| Matt-Matt! 8D Ha, ha! Thanks! I've always loved Rhode X3
DNA
"Ha..be thankful that I won't kill you right away." he said as he threw his hand down and cause a Great Gravity ball throwing her into a Spike in the middle of it chiping of a Great Deal of her stone off and inadvertanlly into his hand. then he ate it himself and seemed more powerful. "My hungers fulfilled..I May have to leave soon.." He said
Omamori
Hatred breathed heavily, clutching her chest now as she glared at him. Her regeneration hadn't slowed at all, despite the missing portions of her Stone. She just laughed. "I think you should get it, right? For each life I take, it's added to my Stone; if I drain a Stone from another Homunculus, each soul that had been used to create that Stone is added to my own," she explained in an indifferent tone, still confident that'd she'd win, "...I can never die. No matter how many times you tear at my Stone. All those years of being in submission kept that power from being used by 'Ash' when she was wounded, so I've still got a very long way to go." She staggered to her feet now, still glaring at him.

"You won't be leaving in your physical body, Apathy; you'll disappear into me."
DNA
"if this is going to last this long please call me Sylar..I despise being called an Emotion...it's so..Cliche..it dosen't sound very wowing..or Special.." he said as A blue tinted energy Surrounded them. ".I just want to reach my full potensial..will you help me..?" He asked with a devilish grin. then the ground started to Break. Apathy's eyes turned white as Images of Everyone he had killed wherled by them. Then Hatred felt an undenyable urge to Draw on the ground with her own Blood.
Omamori
Hatred's expression didn't change. However, she clenched her hands into fists, sensing that something very bad (for her, anyway; something that would give him the advantage) would happen if she put her blood on the ground.

"I'm not going to help an egotistical bastard with his power status; I just want to kill you. That's it," she stated, teeth clenched, her purple eyes still flaring with blood-lust. It was clear that she still thought of herself as the Predator. Her eyes adverted to the images, reminding her of the lives she'd taken in the past.
DNA
"Come on then. Kill me. Kill me. Kill Me!" he yelled as Hatred slowlly relived all lifes he had taken her as the victium first she was in a marble room and someone was repitivelly jamming a Quartz into her skull
Omamori
Hatred flinched from the pain, finding it surprisingly unbearable, and shoved her fist into his chest, grabbing another Stone and draining it within seconds before kicking him away, licking his blood off her fingers. She breathed heavily and looked around the marble room. "Hm. Is this another one of your stolen abilities?" she asked, practically spitting out the words, though had fully healed, "By the way...I believe you have 68 Stones left."
DNA
"Ha. most of them are Minor." He said. then a Man supeended but Paint Brushs In all his Limbs and a Line slowlly being cut through his head. "Your Broken. Let me Fix you.." He said. then he Jammed his hand into his brain eating it and a stone inside it causeing extream pain enough to make Hatred Squell
Omamori
Hatred squealed in pain, frustrated, clearly; most of her victims were significantly weaker than herself. This one was different, of course. She shuddered, but resumed her process of ripping holes in his chest and draining his Stones, determined to drain them all, to take his life.

"You're worse at torture than I was," she commented after seeing the memories of his victims.
DNA
Then a Women. "That sound..in your heart..what is it?" She asked. "Murder." Sylar Replied with a grin as millions of Saws and tools and Cars flew at the women Untill he jammed his own Hand into her Arm. then another one being torn apart one slice by one slice by another untill he looked like cold cuts. then Sylars hand Reached into her chest. "Good bye." he said as he created and Explosion inside her Leaveing nothing but s windpipe connected to some meat Slabs and half the stone in Sylar's hand being eaten
Omamori
ooc| How gruesome o.o; I'm gonna have nightmares, ya know; not even I can think of gory stuff like this.

BiC| "These people were Homunculi? I've never seen them before," Hatred muttered, but then felt herself vomit violently from the gruesome scenes before her. This vomiting was, evidently, Ash doing so, effecting Hatred in the process.

"They're not so bad; remember my victims?" Hatred whispered to herself, speaking to Ash. Ash, only an entity in their shared mind, caused Hatred to vomit again in disgust. Hatred growled to silence Ash, then stood up. "Were your only victims Homunculi or do you have more?!" Hatred yelled at him, running up to punch his chest again for another Stone, still focused on her goal, confused by the purpose of reliving his victims' last moments.
DNA
"oh yes. millions more. And most were not afflicted with Father like me. they were individual given stones by someone i have yet to kill." He said as he sliced Hatreds Face in half and Kicked her body away. Then he gripped his face. "S**t..Gabriel..." he said as he ran down an alley was as he was about to pull the full stone from her utterlly.
Omamori
Due to the Stones she drained from him, Hatred's regeneration speed had increased to only a few seconds time till her wounds her fully healed and she darted after him down the alley, running at a speed blind to the naked eye.
DNA
as Sylar ran he began to hold his head. "Damn it..No..I'm Still Hungry..." he said as he darted past a hallway
Omamori
"Oh no you don't; I'm not letting my prey get away," Hatred muttered under her breath as she ran after him, right on his heels now, eyes narrowed in determination.
DNA
He was Cornorred. "S**t!" He cursed as he banged his head aganist the wall. "Dammit! Dammit Dammit Dammit!" He cursed
Omamori
Hatred grinned again, this time in glee, and punched her hand through another area in his chest, draining him of another Stone. She ripped her hand out and looked at him. "I'm curious...or, rather, 'Ash' is curious; who is this 'Gabriel' you cursed a few minutes ago?" she inquired, grabbing his head and ramming it into the wall for him, but kept it there, pushing it into the bricks.
DNA
"My 'Ash'..And someone I can't allow you to fight.." He said. then he kicked Hatred away as he tried to fly into the air before he came into anymore trouble.
Omamori
Hatred blinked, but this was Ash speaking. "Someone else with an 'inner demon'?" she murmured, referring to them both having dual consciences. Hatred regained control, however, and cursed.

"Nope. Not letting you get away; I already told you: none of my victims have lived," Hatred stated as she ran up the side of the alley and grabbed his ankle, throwing him to the ground.
DNA
"A first time for everything." He said as he smiled. he phased through her hand and into the ground. they had Lost Sylar.
Omamori
Hatred twitched, realizing that he'd disappeared, and threw a tantrum, shouting and cursing while punching and kicking holes in the walls that surrounded the alley way until finally she accepted the end of the battle, and huffed.

"Fine, Ash; take over. But if we see him again, let me at him; I still want his life," Hatred muttered before allowing Ash to take over. Ash gasped and collapsed on the ground, exhausted, breathing heavily. It wore her out, she noticed, after Hatred had been using her body, despite the Stone. She stared up at the sky, too worn out to move, and eventually passed out.
DNA
elsewhere on a store Called Gray & Sons a window opened awakening Ash
Omamori
"...Ow. Damn...what time is it?" Ash muttered, hearing the window open, rubbing her eyes. She sat up, finding herself in the still-dark alley way, but saw the thin, strip of orange light in the distance, indicating that it was nearing dawn. She blinked, grumbling while cursing Hatred and Apathy, then stood up to her feet. She quickly felt her pocket and sighed in relief that her engagement ring was still there and safe, then slipped it back onto her finger before yawning again.

"Every time...exhausting," she grumbled, looking around again and noticing the store. "Hm? 'Gray & Sons'?" she wondered aloud, blinking.
DNA
"There was a Vast Number of Wacths all inside. A wacth repair/Shop.
Omamori
Ash raised a brow. She hadn't remembered the shop being there earlier. However, for one reason or another, she felt compelled to go inside. Sighing and wondering just why it was open so late or, rather, so early, she stepped inside quietly, looking around and noticing the working clock on the wall of the store that indicated the current time being around 6 in the morning.

"...Huh. Interesting," she muttered, looking around the store curiously.
DNA
"I'll be with you in a Minute!" Yelled a Voice.
Omamori
Ash looked up, flinching. However, the aura she was sensing from the man that had just shouted...it was familiar.
DNA
Down came a Man in a grey sweatshirt and Glasses with a Wacth in hand. the only thing odd about it was the fact..it was Sylar. "Can I help you?" Asked the man neutrally fiddleing with his wacth on right now not reoconizeing Ash
Omamori
Ash jumped up in surprise, recognizing him and his aura, and gasped. She took a deep breath and clenched her teeth behind the small smile she gave the man, holding back Hatred as she raved and ranted. However, Ash succeeded in holding Hatred back and down and sighed.

"Um...I was just wondering, who owns this store and how long has it been here?" she asked, tilting her head to the side with her arms folded over her chest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.