Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sanguien
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Omamori
Raito just tsked, clicking his tongue. "Now, now...is that anyway to speak of my daughter?" he murmured as Hatred, recovering quickly after Raito tended to her, stood up, her oozed arm reforming.
DNA
"Daughter. thats funny. All I see is a Pile of Trash." He said. then a large Repulse Came from Sylar sending the people around and Raito and Hatred Flying
Omamori
"You're still young, Sylar; you haven't seen a true weapon yet," Raito argued in a low tone, eyes threatening yet his expression remained as cool as stone.

Hatred looked around at the people the rebounded from them but, like Raito, paid them no attention. They were both, after all, ones that cared little for humans.
DNA
"Then Come and show it to me." He said with a smirk
Omamori
ooc| Hmm...I feel like starting a new role-play...*thinks of plot*

BiC| Raito raised a hand and allowed Hatred to walk forward. "There was a reason I created her: I hate fighting," he stated, blinking. Hatred glared hatefully (XD) at Sylar, bitter, of course.

"Want to fight again, Sylar?" she teased, rolling up her sleeves.
DNA
"I don't care. She's nothing. I'll Kill you, then I'll leave." He said to Raito blasting Hatred away
Omamori
Hatred had heard this, but started smirking again. She stood aside after the blast had sent her away and watched cautiously as Raito tilted his head to the side.

"Persistent, are you?" he murmured, still unshaken as he stood, eying Sylar calmly, as though waiting for him to make his first move.
DNA
"You'll find that true about me." he said as he Attempted to cut a line into Ratio's scalp
Omamori
Raito didn't move out of the way. Instead, he raised his hand and struck Sylar across the face, though the force of the smack was enough to send the man flying into a nearby wall, leaving a rather large hole.

"You're too slow," Raito stated calmly, walking towards Sylar at a steady pace.
DNA
Sylar then Rebounded as he Shoot a great huge gride of lines.
Omamori
These lines, however, hit Raito, causing him to flinch, his head flying back as he stood, not budging. However, he didn't bleed. He tilted his head forward and raised a brow. He broke free of the lines, his clothing the only things on him that her visibly effected by the attack.
DNA
"what?" Sylar asked himself Confused.
Omamori
"Surprised?" Raito inquired, shoving his hand into Sylar's chest to rip out another Stone, disintegrating it in his fingers.
DNA
"Nothing I can't recover from." Sylar said as his grin reached ear to ear and he Shattered the Hand of Ratio into a million Pieces
Omamori
Raito's hand had indeed shattered, leaving only emptiness just above the cuff of his sleeve. He raised a brow while another hand extended through the sleeve, replacing the broken one. "I noticed," he acknowledged with a brief and quick nod.
DNA
"What the..What are you exactlly?" Sylar asked jumping back a little
Omamori
ooc| Going to bed right after this, DNA-kun x.x I have a headache that I must try to dispose of...

BiC| "Hm? You haven't figured it out, yet, Sylar?" Raito inquired, blinking. His expression was unreadable, calm and cool. He was still as stone, not the least bit surprised by Sylar's reaction.
DNA
"I've known you for 45 seconds. I wouldn't have figured it out." He said annoyed
Omamori
"I'll give you a hint, then: there are only two others like me, one beneath Central while the other continues traveling," Raito spoke calmly and quietly.
DNA
"Someone worth My time?" He asked. "No just kidding. I know what you are. it just took me longer then useal." Sylar said. "A Philospher's Stone." he said. then he once again shattered his arm.
Omamori
As it had done before, Raito's arm reformed. Instead of moving to throw a punch at Sylar, he remained where he stood while the ground in front of him transmuted into a spike of stone that shot through Sylar's abdomen.

ooc| Erg...took a while to reply to...*thinking of replies for others*
DNA
"Fool." Sylar said with a smile as he was hit. A huge Gust of wind was heard as all shards of ratio were absorbed into him. a large Gust of power then Sweept over the last 5 miles
Omamori
Raito's expression didn't change. Instead, he looked bored as he moved toward Sylar, moving against the gust without strain. "So, this is going to be a battle of power?" he inquired dully, looking uninterested.
DNA
"Obviouslly. But now..I Can do anything you can...Now I can do anything you can...I am your superior. and now you have no other meaning then to be killed." He said. "I Am just like you." he said
Omamori
"And how do you plan on killing me, Sylar?" Raito inquired, stopping only a few inches away from Sylar, arms limp at his sides. He still looked bored, dull yet his voice had hinted at his confidence or, rather, his knowing that he could not ever die.
DNA
"How do I plan on killing you? Easy really. All I need to do is...Take your soul, and pin it in your creature-Hatred. then, I'll Utterlly Evaporate her, makeing sure you can't come back,
Omamori
"Which soul?" Raito inquired in a dull tone, eyes narrowed yet he did not appear to be threatened at all by Sylar. He seemed rather calm, to the point of near boredom.
DNA
"All of them. Now come at me you eliteist scum." he said in a provocing tone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.