Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sanguien
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Omamori
"...No, I wouldn't. If I were willing to do such a thing, then I would've gone and killed myself long ago," Ash muttered, exhaling as she kept her arms folded over her chest, blinking.
DNA
"then why did you say you would kill me?" he asked
Omamori
ooc| THE FORUMS ARE BACK UP!! 8D

BiC| Ash's eyes narrowed again as she gritted her teeth, huffing. She glared at him, looking irritated, though her eyes were empty. "Because you're requesting to die. If you didn't want to die, I wouldn't, nor would I let Hatred, though it would be frustrating since that would be the only way to stop Sylar."
DNA
"I was asking if you would like me to die. Thats what I was asking. not for you to kill me." He said.
Omamori
ooc| ...Hm. Rosi mis-read.

BiC| Ash sighed again, still irritated. "And the answer is 'no', I don't want 'you' to die, but I DO want 'Sylar' dead and Hatred pretty much doesn't care whether it's you or him, just as long as she gets to kill you."
DNA
"then will you kill me to kill sylar?" he asked
Redtail
((I keep falling behind! I hate school... Alright, now someone fill me in, and I'll try to stay with it. *nod nod*))
DNA
(There debateing to kill Gabriel to Kill Sylar or not)
Omamori
ooc| Red-chan returns X3 *tackles*

BiC| Ash exhaled, her brow furrowing as she scratched the back of her head in thought and silent debate, her purple eyes revealing her inner conflict. "...If it's the only way," she finally said, voice hoarse.
DNA
"it's the easist way. not the only one." Gabriel said
Omamori
Ash stared at him incredulously. "Wait...are you saying...there's another way to kill Sylar?" she asked, feeling a bit of hope that there would be a way to rid herself of Hatred without killing herself in the process.

Fortunately, Hatred had fallen asleep, unaware of Ash's current thoughts.
DNA
"Your an Alchemist right?" he asked
Omamori
"A medical one, but an alchemist nonetheless," Ash answered all too quickly with a brief and quick nod, listening intently, eager to hear what else he had to say on the matter.
DNA
"Then is it possible for you to..Bind Souls?" he asked
Omamori
"As in...a 'chimera'?" Ash inquired, raising a brow. Sure, she could bind two bodies, morphing them into a chimera, though such a thing she'd never do. But souls...
DNA
"Then you can sepporate them correct?" He asked
Omamori
Ash blinked, hesitant as she quickly thought through her facts for a moment, glancing up at the ceiling as she thought. "...Possibly, but these are 'souls' we're talking about, one of which is a collection of other souls, so it could result in the death of you both," she answered hoarsely, nodding.
DNA
"as would the other option. though I'm just tossing out Ideas." he said
Omamori
Ash sighed again, rolling her eyes then collapsing back into her chair, sitting with her arms hanging over the back of the chair while her legs rested open, her head tilted back with her eyes closed as she mumbled under her breath alchemical formulas, much too quickly for Gabriel to hear.

"...Lemme think...I've been working on this for the last two years," she finally muttered, rubbing her eyes, still thinking.
DNA
"On what?" he asked
Omamori
"Separating the 'Homunculus' from the 'Human' or, like you mentioned, the 'souls' of the two," Ash explained in a quiet tone, rubbing her eyes in a stressful manner again before passing her hand over her tired face.
DNA
Gabriel then looked at a near by clock and his eyes widened. "Leave here." he said
Omamori
"Why? Sylar's about to act up?" Ash demanded in a low tone, eyes narrowing as she glared at him. She kept her arms folded, a sign of her defiance.
DNA
"he becomes most active around this time. and I feel him comeing. Go. Run." he said.
Omamori
Ash furrowed her brow in thought, then blinked, eyes once again narrowed. "He'd only follow us, Gabriel; running off now wouldn't help," she muttered darkly.
DNA
"no I need you to leave. at the very least get away from here. I have something here Sylar can't have." he said
Omamori
Ash glared at him still, scrutinizing him, in debate whether it would be wiser to leave or stay. From the way she saw it, neither would help. However, she snorted, then grabbed Virus' arm and muttered, "Alright." Quickly, they left the clock store just as the sun started rising.
DNA
then Gabriel Dashed out the back door
Omamori
ooc| And since Red-chan is too pre-occupied to role-play here at the moment...

BiC| Ash walked down the sidewalk away from the clock shop, hands shoved into her pockets, her thoughts wandering to the events that just occurred as of the night before, recalling everything save for what Hatred was refusing to tell her. She grumbled, sighing, and continued walking.
DNA
Gabriel Started Grabbing his Face far away from the store. "Good. I'm at a Good Distance. Noahs O-" He said untill he fell on the floor. Sylar Took over. "Where is that Bicth?" he asked himself
Omamori
Ash froze, sensing the sudden force of a strong aura from far behind her. She blinked, sensing the familiarity of the aura, and darted away now, running faster than a normal human would. Hm. Sylar's back, she thought to herself as she ran, weaving through alleys and buildings.
DNA
Large Explosions were heard in the distance as his Grey Sweatshirt melted to A Black Suit and attire he always wore. He could sense her. and then Made A rain Of energy fall like rain, Killing at least a thousand people
Omamori
Damn, damn, damn!

Ash cursed under her breath as she ran, dodging the raining energy and flinching when she witnessed a less-fortunate human take the blow. He was getting nearer, that she could sense; a stifling aura force that nearly caused her to shiver.

ooc| Last post for t'night! Good night, DNA-kun! ^^
DNA
"I'll kill every last Human here if you don't show yourself." He said as he didn't stop.
Omamori
Ash grumbled, hearing him quite clearly as she ran, then eventually ran out into the open on a sidewalk, looking around. She could sense him, but she couldn't see him, especially when she was still dodging the rain of energy.
DNA
"Bring out Hatred. She could find me much quicker." he said with a laugh
Omamori
Ash exhaled sharply, glowering up at the sky while hearing Hatred's yelling, knowing Sylar was out there and wanting to kill him so very badly. Ash snorted and muttered to herself, "Fine," before closing her eyes and allowing Hatred to take over again.

Hatred smiled gleefully and ran swiftly, avoiding the raining energy, until she found Sylar.
DNA
"There you are." Sylar said with a Smiled as he delivered a Kick to her face and then Slammed his foot into her Chest before throwing her off it.
Omamori
Hatred growled, kicked back into a building. Blood trickled through her mouth from the force of the attack, but she licked away the blood with her tongue and gave a small smile as she pulled away from the wall, recovering from her wounds, and snarled.

"Long time, no see, Sylar," she teased as she ran and punched him in the stomach, aiming to reach for one of his many Stones.
DNA
"I could say the same." he said in a Chuckle as Hatred's arm turned to ooze and He Gripped her stone and Made an explosion in it, Shattering it into millions of Pieces, not killing her but makeing her helpless for the time being.

(Shards are still around)
Omamori
(Of course! No killing off Hatred! DX I like her too much)

BiC| Hatred's eyes widened, gritting her teeth and uttering a low growl, feeling her Stone shatter. "Damn you," she muttered, yanking her arm back from him, clutching it as it was still ooze; she hadn't had time to regenerate before he shattered her Stone. She could still feel the shards inside her, fortunately, and tried to quickly think of a plan. She backed away from him, eyes narrowed, thinking and growling.
DNA
"Your Power is mine. Your not worthy for me anymore." He said. "Your useless. I'm desideing to leave you to live your pathtic existent or end it right now." he said
Omamori
Hatred stood there quietly, glaring at him through her thick tangle of hair as she debated and thought, wheezing and breathing heavily. Finally, she murmured quietly, "You could try to end it; I'd only come back..."
DNA
"Oh Really?" He asked. then his hand extended and rammed into he Partially formed Stone and started to melt it away to Nothingness makeing her slowlly lose her very lifeforce
Omamori
Hatred's cocky smirk remained, breaths becoming heavier as she felt her life draining, as well as Ash's. If she died, Ash would die. Involuntarily, her hand reached up and clutched around his arm tightly yet weakly, still smirking, as though she knew something he didn't.

ooc| Shall I bring in Raito since Hatred can only, at this point, stay alive with his help? *poke poke*
DNA
"Whats so Funny?" Sylar asked as he Felt refunvinated with every second.
Omamori
"Wait for it..." Hatred murmured quietly, her smirk staying as she felt weaker and weaker. Then, she slowly lifted her head to look at Sylar, "Poppa's here."

A hand shot through Sylar's chest from behind, pulling out a Stone and pulling him away from Hatred. A man, tall and lanky, with dark-red hair and looking younger than Hatred herself, looked down unemotionally at Sylar, pulling his hand from him, clutching one of the Stones in his fist.

"So, you're the one I've been hearing about," he spoke calmly and coolly.
DNA
"Hmm..this one has power correct?' Sylar asked. "You seem to radiat it. I require that." he said as he Turned around
Omamori
ooc| KNOWN FACT: ...Raito is Ash's biological father as well as her 'creator'! O.O

BiC| Raito's eyes were still cool yet they burned, dark-red. "I'm her creator; creating a Homunculus requires 'power'," he said as he walked past Sylar calmly and put a hand on Hatred's shoulder as she shivered, still breathing heavily, very weak.

"Poor child. You nearly killed my weapon; a moment later and she definitely would've been gone," Raito acknowledged as he placed a hand on Hatred's back to detect her Stone's shards.
DNA
"Aren't we Omnious today." Sylar Commented. "Your Weapon is useless in every Dimension. you should get a new one." He said
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.