Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sanguien
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
DNA
(Ok well after overdoseing on FMA Anime i came up with an Idea.

The Homunculi are being hunted down. Not by a Human mind you- Something else. It's able to sense others..Track them..and its found itself able to kill.

Rosi should start on the run from a Strange Aura or something as She's the only one on now lol)
Omamori
ooc| XDDD Ah, you know me so well *tackles DNA-kun*
Alrighty...I'll start! 8D With Ash and Susi! 8D Jett will come in later, along with Hotaru, though she's busy with her Shinigami duties.
Anyway...moving on :3

BiC| The sun was just setting when Ash had sensed the strange auras. She stood frozen in a park somewhere in Central City, eyes wide as she scanned the area, not seeing any physical beings but could see their chi-flows, their auras, each one radiating murderous intent. She shuddered, but maintained her composure and gritted her teeth while the wind blew her short, dirty-blonde hair around her head, gusting around the city, a sign of an incoming storm. How appropriate.
DNA
A man walked on the ground near by her. he wore a Black Shirt with long sleeves and black Jeans and black Hair and seemed to be stalking her. "Hmm..she looks delicious.." He muttered. "I'll need to get to her though.." he said. then he saw a large group of people near by and quicklly walked into it without notice. as they walked past Ash one fell down dead with a small hole through his heart.
Omamori
Ash could sense the aura growing nearer, but when it became confused with the crowd surrounding her, she flinched, gripping her head as it throbbed, then looked down at the fallen man.

"...Hm?" She blinked, not sensing his aura at all, assuming him dead and quickly pulled off her gloves to see just what happened; no one else in the group seemed to have noticed him fall and bustled away, chatting amongst themselves. She touched his chest and raised a brow, "...His heart has a hole in it..."
DNA
Then The man Chuckled as a force slowlly cut through some skin on her arm whicth was over her skull and was slowlly desending through it to the skull
Omamori
Ash flinched, then immediately bolted away before it could go any further, jumping several feet away from the black-clothed man, staring at him while she felt her Stone heal the cuts, regenerating them in a most noticeable way, which annoyed her, for the most part.

"Who...who are you?" she demanded, feeling his aura with surprising force now. It caused her knees to buckle and sweat to bead her forehead.
DNA
"Who am I? Thats a good question." He said. "All you shoud be intrested in is me trying to kill you." He said as he moved his finger in a line and all in it's path had a line cut through it destroying part of the ground around her before it whent on her.
Omamori
Ash gritted her teeth again and gasped from the sudden attack, but jumped again, this time into a tree, wanting to avoid needing her Stone to regenerate; after the toll it had taken a while back, she wasn't sure if it's power would be running out any time soon.

"Why do you want to kill me?" she demanded, raising her voice loud enough to send a flock of ravens flying away from other trees and power lines nearby.
DNA
"I have no desire to kill you. Though if you'd be so kind and allow me to say hello to whom I'm trying to kill." The man Answered as he caused more lines to appear from his fingers again sliceing in half things in it's way hopeing to hit Ash
Omamori
Ash now became angry, twitching, and snarled, leaping into the air again, jumping from tree branch to tree branch, avoiding the lines. "And just who would that be?! It seems pretty obvious that I'm the one you're trying to hit!" she yelled at him, dodging more of his lines.
DNA
"Idiot. At least fight Back. when you lose you'll have no chooce but to Let me she her. to allow me to kill her." He said
Omamori
Ash snorted, clearly irritated, then realized what he meant. "...Ah. You're talking about 'Hatred', then," she muttered, looking down at the ground, "Sorry, but if you kill her, I'll be gone as well and I have some close friends of mine that would most likely be upset about that." She narrowed her eyes, then leapt away again, but instead of dodging towards another tree, landed in front of him with a loud 'boom!', her landing alone creating a large crater in the ground. She'd meant for this to be a warning, to leave her alone, but was starting to guess that that wouldn't happen.
DNA
"I hate to say it but I really couldn't care less. unleash Hatred or I will myself." he said undaunted as several Circles appeared in the air and started to shoot out his lines for him at Ash
Omamori
Ash snarled again, roaring. "No! Goddammit, never!" she roared, growling at him, "The las time that happened, utter pandemonium happened! Never again!" Her anger overcame her and she dodged his lines while throwing numerous punches and kicks at him, each one too fast for the naked eye to see.
DNA
"Ha! I don't have anything to worry about. I Think i could silence Hatred for you. dose that not make it all worth while?" He asked
Omamori
"But then I would also die," Ash muttered, punching him in the stomach and keeping her fist their, deep in his gut, "I appreciate the offer, but I can't die yet, even if it meant getting this goddamn monster out of me."
DNA
"Hmm. Thats to bad." He said as he gripped her hand as it hit his gut. then he quicklly made a line slowlly across her skull.
Omamori
Ash flinched and pulled away again, jumping back, farther from him while cursing under her breath. "Don't you get it? I want you to leave me alone now," she ordered in a threatening tone, glaring at him with her cold, purple eyes.

The sky above had darkened overhead, the sun completely setting, letting the evening take over and causing the temperature to drop quite a bit, which, in turn, made Ash shiver.
DNA
"And I'm a Murderer. I'm not going to let you go. I'll simplly Lift open your skull and take out your Brain and Absorb your skills then I'll find your stone and Take it giveing me Hatreds power as well as yours." He said with a Chukle. "As I have done to many more.." He added
Omamori
ooc| Need to go to bed after this; see you tomorrow, DNA-kun! ^^

BiC| Ash's eyes widened and her expression twitched, becoming one of horror. The wounds she'd received from him healed again with the Stone's power. She uttered a low growl. "You monster..." she muttered, glaring at him. Then, strangely, she gave him a playful smirk, "You'll have to catch me first. After all, I -or, rather, Hatred- was Raito Yagami's ultimate weapon." With that, she leapt away into thin air, almost disappearing but was really leaping away, dodging him in the darkness of the city.
DNA
"Foolish Girl.." He said as he tracked her time with her exact same speed being somehow able to track her. "I don't care. I have the Ultamite Lance and The Ultimate Sheild from scaning a stone without even Tounching it. Because i Did so I have I can track you so long as you have a stone within you." He said.
Omamori
ooc| ...Last post. Heh.

BiC| Ash glared at him. "So? I have something similar: I sense anyone's presence, especially yours, which radiates murderous intent," she muttered, then continued bounding away, trying to shake him off somehow, but remembered what he'd just said about sensing her Stone. 'But I can sense him also,' she thought to herself as she continued jumping from building to building.
DNA
"Thats of no concern of mine." he said. Then he started Fireing lines all around Killing a few Hundred People in the process and knocking down 10 buildings.
Omamori
"Bastard...!"

Ash cursed under her breath as she leapt into the air, back-flipped, and then kicked the black-clothed man in the back with enough force to snap his spine in half.
DNA
As this happened he fell to the ground. then a red light appeared around him and he was healed utterlly. "You can't win aganist me Ashley.." He said smileing and laughing as he got up and cut another line at Ash
Kari_Neko
((O.O cool fight scene....He reminds me of Sylar from Heroes ANYWAY!How're me and Mat-Mat and Red-chan supposed to come in?))
DNA
(Just join in! And FTW You wacth heros! Awsome!!)
Kari_Neko
((Not helpful DNA-otouto.....-.-))

Kari sighed,flash stepping from tree to tree,her hearing always made her the 'super hero' to 'save the day'.How troublesome.
DNA
"Ha. Someone else is comeing.." He noted
Omamori
Ash had dodged the other attack, breathing heavily while her eyes widened, sensing Kari's aura. "Dammit..." she cursed under her breath, hoping her friend hadn't heard the fight at all.
DNA
"I'll finish you quicklly so I don't draw this one into it-Just for you." He said as he slowlly Cut into her Skull
Kari_Neko
"I'm already drawn in."

Kari said from a tree branch,clipping the stranger's ear with a bullet.If she had heard the argument she hadn't acted like it so it would be hard to tell unless Ash just asked.
DNA
The man's ear healed however. "What a pity." he said. then a Large Spike came at Kari from the man's Fingers
Kari_Neko
"Pity?I don't want pity.It's pointless."

Kari said having leaned back so far that she had her hands less than an inch away from her feet with her stomach up,and she simply flipped down off the tree landing on her feet.
Omamori
Ash growled again, but took this opening to kick the man in the stomach, hard, and leapt away, hoping to keep Kari out of the fight, eyes narrowed as she breathed heavily from exhaustion.
DNA
"Ha. Sorry But i need to kill her sorry." He said as he followed with Tenticles of Stoen following him
Omamori
"You're not going to kill me; you'll be lucky if you can!" Ash yelled, growling as she slapped her hands to the ground and transmuted a series of stone spikes to race toward the black-clothed man.

ooc| Red-chan won't be posting until Sunday T-T
DNA
The man smiled as he cut through them with a few lines and then Used his line again to Cut down a Few Buildings around her blocking the exits. "Now understand That I'm going to be chaseing you forever untill I kill you so unless you kill me here before I Absorb anyone else you won't stand a chance." he said
Omamori
This hadn't been the first time she'd come across a supposed-immortal enemy. Ash was growing sick of hearing this sort of crap and growled again, teeth clenched while her purple eyes burned with anger.

"You're not one who'll die easily, like me," she muttered with some irritation as she flexed her fingers, thinking of a plan somehow.
DNA
"Oh yes. I've been hunting people like you. It won't be hard for me though..I'll Slice you in half and tear out your stone.." He said
Omamori
"Try it," Ash challenged as she darted toward him and threw another punch before backflipping through the air and landing far behind him.
DNA
He was left in an OOF of 0.9 seconds before sliceing Her arm off in relex. "I missed. you won't be so luck next time." He said as he rushed toward her with a Punch of his own and then made a spike erupt from his arm and rammed it into her face.
Omamori
Ash cried out in pain, literally screaming. The Stone regenerated the wounds, but that didn't mean she never felt them. As she regenerated again, she jumped back again, breathing heavily, fear of dying settling in, though she so desperately tried to shake it off. Not wanting to lose it, using her teeth, she pulled her engagement ring from Virus off the finger of her functioning hand and shoved it into her pocket to protect it.
DNA
"Thats right your married. I'll kill him after you just to make you feel special." he said as he kicked her away and Made several Slices at her cuting off a leg, an arm, and makeing large gashs.
Omamori
Ash snarled at him, blood oozing from her mouth now. A new flame burned in her eyes, "If you even lay a single finger on him..." Her tone was threatening, but faltered from the wounds and she coughed up more blood. Her other arm had regenerated while the other had been cut off; with that free arm, she slapped her hand to the ground and transmuted another large spike to pierce through this abdomen.
DNA
The man caughed a bit. Blood Fell out of his mouth as it happened. then he cut the spike with his hand and threw the spike out of him. "Ouch." He said. "I'm going to absorb everylast one of you. Everylast one." He said as another line flew towards ash
Omamori
Ash gritted her teeth again. Fortunately, her leg had regenerated, and she was able to leap out of the way of his attack, but couldn't stand up, still fairly weak. Her other arm that'd been cut off hadn't finished regenerating yet, her regeneration power slowing down.

She breathed heavily, glaring and growling at him.
DNA
"I can go on. really. Do you want to stop? Make it less painful?" He asked as several Beams came out flying at her legs
Omamori
"No, dammit!" Ash snarled again, sounding more and more ravenous, snorting. She leapt away again, full regenerated now. However, she felt strangely weak and coughed up more blood as she staggered to her feet, standing up, wiping the blood from her mouth while ignoring the yelling and protests of her 'other conscience', Hatred, who ranted and raved inside her head, wanting out, wanting to kill, especially him. Ash wanted to kill him also, but refused to let Hatred out. She snarled again, though the snarl was towards her 'inner demon'; not the black-clothed man.
DNA
"Ebony and ivory..Work togather in harmoney.." He hummed under his breath. he was in the middle of Murdering on of the hardest things to kill in the world..and he was humming. "I suppose you won't be letting Hatred out? A pity. she won't even get a Chance. I'd never fought A high level Homunculi before. I've stolen there abillitys true but I've never fought one." He said as he sent more lines
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.