Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heart To Heart
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66
Mat-Mat
All right. I had a huge plot bunny when I wrote this. It's a little early for Valentine's Day, but I've been having dreams over this, so I really wanted to do this comedy. XD

RULES:
  1. No more than three characters
  2. It's a comedy, so not much action.
  3. Nothing over PG-13.
  4. Have fun!!!!! XD

Okey dokey. I'll start already because I don't know how many will join this.

It was a week before February 14th. The flowers were near bloom, the wind wasnít as nippy as the early winter months, and it felt nice in Central. The atmosphere was filled with near spring love, except, there was a lonely howling in the air. The howl sounded like a beaten dog, and the source, a dirty blond wolf as moody as ever. He just stared at the open river near Central, not wanting anyone but that one person around him. He was heartbroken, the poor wolf.

Mat-Mat, Iím sorry. I just wish that you could know that I truly love you.

He told himself as he howled some more. He laid down on the grass, his head low in shame.
DNA
"Down on your luck?" asked a man with greying hair and an Eyepacth in an Over coat. he seemed to know that this wolf was sentient but didn't care.
Kari_Neko
Kari was in a tree not to far off from the river deep in thought,Valentine's day.What an odd holiday,she always used to thing it was a stupid and useless holiday since she never had a Valentine but......Things change.
Mat-Mat
Allen looked up at the man with near watery eyes. He then turned and looked right back towards the river, his eyes showing his sadness.

"Yeah, the girl I love and I had a huge fight. By the way...who are you?"

Allen mumbled before howling and smelling Kari somewhere in the distance.

I'll visit you in a minute, Kitty-lady....
Kari_Neko
Alright Wolf Man......Two broken hearts....How troublesome.Or is it 4?Not sure.

Kari replied not really thinking in the normal train of thought process
Mat-Mat
Okey dokey, Kari. I'll be there in a minute.

Allen told her as he bowed to the man with the eyepatch in a hurry.

"Sorry mister, but I have to get some advice from a good friend. I'll talk to later. Sorry about the hurry."

Allen said as he ran to Kari. Maybe she can help him out with this.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Cupid senses are tingling!! Must join!! Hope it's ok!! ^-^U

A brown haired girl was sitting in a nearby bench a book in her hands. A small smirk appeard in her lips "A week for St. Valentine. And anything can happen" She whispered as she closed the book.
Kari_Neko
"First things first,what did the whole fight start with?"

Kari asked bluntly sucking on a lollipop still in her dazed deep in thought mode
DNA
"Fight? Real physical fight or no?" The man asked in his calm gruff tone
Mat-Mat
((By all means Mai, join! The more the merrier! XD))

"Well, we were fighting about me treating how I do. Then, one thing lead to another, and she called me immature, and I called her a little ghost freak. Then she said I'm nothing a person she called...Kido, was it? Anyway, I told her that I didn't care who he was, I just like who I am, and if you don't like it, then you can leave me forever....she ran away and screamed that she didn't want to see me again after that..."

Allen said, every sentence putting his head down lower in shame. "Dammit, why is love so hard to find? I just have three questions for you, Kari. One, who is Kido and whatever happened to him? Two, Will Mat-Mat ever talk to me again, and three....Can...you help me win Mat-Mat back so I can tell her that I truly love her?" He was hoping that she wouldn't slap him across the face for what he did.
Kari_Neko
"Kido was a wolf that she cared for a lot,he took care of her and I'm fairly sure he died.And she won't talk to you unless you talk to her first.And I can try but I make no promises."

Kari said answering each question bluntly
Mat-Mat
"Thanks, Kari, you don't know how much this means to me. Wow...I really did look like an idiot by saying that I really didn't care who Kido was, huh? And......"

Allen said with a smirk. "I can't believe I haven't called you kitty-lady yet."
MaiShadowAlchemist
The girl in the kimono appeard in front of them "Perhaps I can help" She said "My name is Jillian, and my especiality are love issues" She announced happily "Or you could just call her an unemployed being that's trying to get easy money" A black haired boy standing next to her said, she anime punched him "Ignore him, he is an anti-cupid" She hissed angrily "You made a late entrance" He said, she sweatdropped.
Kari_Neko
"Cupid and anti-cupid......Ah."

Kari mumbled still dazed,something was clearly on her mind and it was something important since she rarely was like this.
Mat-Mat
"That would be much appreciated. Thank you."

Allen said as he transformed back into his human form. Then he noticed Kari really thinking about something important.

"Hey Kari, are you ok?"
Kari_Neko
"And does he notice my feelings for him?And will he see how much he means to me?I think it's not to be...."

Kari replied sighing rather sadly
DNA
"Who? the man asked
Kari_Neko
"A boy obviously."

Kari said dryly,snapping out of her daze.
Mat-Mat
Allen whimpered a bit, then changed quickly into his signature puppy form, picked a small flower for her, and gave it to her, wagging his tail trying to say that it was going to be all right with her and L.
MaiShadowAlchemist

(Alexander)

(Jillian *whitout the dog ears*)

"The guy she likes" Jillian said "No!! Really???" He asked sarcastically, she rolled her eyes. "He likes you but it's a "no one wants to talk" kind of situation, I belive" She said as she shrughed.
DNA
"I meant a name." he said.
Kari_Neko
"Your very helpful cupid-san."

Kari said sarcastically taking the flower and petting Allen between the ears and behind,scratching them for him.And added to the man

"Mister,I maybe a stupid genius but I'm not that stupid to tell somebody I don't even know his name."
MaiShadowAlchemist
"L. Lawliet?" Jillian asked as she raised an eyebrown, Alexander rolled his eyes "Can we go now? I am bored" He mumbled
Kari_Neko
All of Kari's hair and tail stood on end as she went anime white but didn't answer,must resist screaming and protesting and just making it more obvious then it was.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Cupid knows it all" Jillian said as she smiled "Lame" Alexander mumbled "Really??" She asked "Yeah, it dosent work" He said as he shook his head "Aww man, I really thought it would work as a trademark phrase" She said and shighed sadly.
DNA
"You mean the Gentleman that was nearly killed by the papers? You rember me don't you Kari? Naked Snake." He said

(Posted in Halloween with him so act like you do. though he's from FOXHOUND a enemy of Snake he's shown no hostility to you.)
Kari_Neko
"Yes him....Sorry I didn't recognize you."

Kari mumbled poking her fingers together strangely shy,she wasn't like this usually.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Alexander was trying to drag Jillian out of there, and even whit the fact she was wearing a kimono she kicked him "Wait! Impatient brat" She hissed.
Kari_Neko
"They're a rather odd pair...."

Kari mumbled looking at them and sweat dropping,desperately trying to change the subject
MaiShadowAlchemist
And it was true, while Jillian was dressed in pink/colorful kimono, Alexander had a black plain suit. While she was cheerfull and kind, he was sarcastic and narccisitc, they were complete opposites. "Anyway what's your plan Kari??" Jillian asked "You need a battle plan" She said, Alexander sweatdropped.
Kari_Neko
"I don't have nor need a plan."

Kari replied sweat dropping
MaiShadowAlchemist
"You dont have a plan?" Jillian asked as she raised an eyebrown "That's good, no unecessary stuff" Alexander mumbled "But there is were lies the emotion" Jillian said "You need a plan".
Kari_Neko
"I do not need a plan!If he hasn't noticed then that means he either doesn't care or he doesn't have the same ones!"

Kari protested rubbing her temples,a sure sign of irritation.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"He has noticed, he just dosent show it, cause men are slow when it comes to feelings, they have a hard time showing what they feel" Jillian said.
Kari_Neko
"Your not helping."

Kari said with her eye twitching,she was at the point to start hitting her head against the tree she was sitting in
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Look Kari I am gonna go straight to the main point: he wont take "the step" and if you really care for him, perhaps you should take it" Jillian said "Whit falls and heartaches you learn" Alexander mumbled "If you dont take the risk, nothing will happen" She said.
Kari_Neko
"I can only imagine what his blood pressure would end up......No.Don't wanna think that."

Kari mumbled sighing,she wasn't telling him.She had a sneaking suspicion he would blow up if she told him.
Mat-Mat
"This is rather weird..."

Allen mumbled, nearly asleep from Kari scratching his ears. He eventually fell asleep for a brief moment, then remembered what we really wanted to do.

"Kari, as one of my closest friends, will you help me out and teach me how to be a kinder person, so I can win back Mat-Mat and probably you will find true love all in all?"

Allen asked in a noble voice.
Kari_Neko
"I'll try my best,though I can definitely tell you that Mat-Mat enjoys nobility though,Allen."

Kari said actually saying his name instead of the 'pain in the [All hail lord Xenu]' 'wolf man' 'wolfie' or anything else she came up with and then,you can practically imagine a light bulb going above her head,she grabbed her binder and started writing it as if it was a matter of life and death.She clearly didn't want to forget the song she had just now thought of.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Jillian smiled happily "That's the spirit" She said "Yeah, yeah whatever, you have our blessing, hope you live happily ever after, now can we go?" He asked impatiently as he rolled his eyes "Ok, ok, we are going now and let me tell you Al, you really need to work on your patience" She said as she turn around and started walking "Patience, clouds, dictionarys, politic, sports" Alexander mumbled as he stopped, she looked at him and blinked puzzled "All the things that I couldnt care less about" He said, she sweatdropped. "Anyway, Allen, Kari it was a pleasure" Jillian said "But St. Valentine is near and there is a lot of work to do" She said as she smiled.
Both of them started walking, the colorfull kimono and the plain black clothing made everybody look at the odd pair. The cupid and the anti-cupid. Could it be they were actually a cupid and an anti-cupid? Or it was just a crazy job?
Mat-Mat
"Thanks a ton, Kari. Now...where should we begin?"

Allen said, not calling Kari by his usual nickname, Kitty-lady, or as he just recently thought of, L-Otaku. He just smiled and braced himself with whatever was coming towards him.

-------------------------------------Meanwhile, fifteen miles further down the river-----------------

A girl with gray hair and gray eyes was doing the same exact thing as Allen was, looking at the river, mad as ever, but was a little more frustrated than sad. She was extremely fidgety, picking up flowers and pulling the petals off them as she thought and stared.

Damn Allen, why did he and I always have to fight when it comes about Kido?! she screamed in her mind. Mat-Mat started fuffling her hair like she was having a nervous breakdown. She then looked up at the clouds and laid down on her back, near tears of mix emotions. Kido, where are you when I need you the most?
DNA
Naked Snake was leaveing. he had slowly started a walked down a road but could still be seen.
Kari_Neko
"First you need to stop annoying people and thing before you talk.And you need to stop insulting people and always tell the truth if possible.And for Mat-Mat I suppose you would have to be more of a gentleman."

Kari instructed to Allen while waving good bye to Snake
Mat-Mat
"The truth part I always do. The non-insulting will take time for me, but I'll try to be a gentleman for Mat-Mat. Does that mean I have to be extremely proper?"

Allen said nodding his head. This was going to be harder than he thought.
Kari_Neko
"Not to the extreme but you know the basics complimenting her,opening doors for her,that sort of stuff."

Kari said after a minute still in a writing frenzy
Mat-Mat
"Ok...I'm just worried about something from all this...."

Allen said as he trailed off his sentence as he started looking at himself in the water of the river. It reflected a person that he thought he might leave behind for good, and he really didn't want to do it, but he had to. "What about my apperance?"
Kari_Neko
"I don't know."

Kari said truthfully while digging for more papers,having a panic attack since she must of ran out of paper
Mat-Mat
"Ok..."

Allen said as he started pacing around. He was extremely nervous about all this, and he didn't want to mess it up and make Mat-Mat even more mad at him. "Do you want me to buy you some more paper, Kari?" he asked as he watched her write.
Kari_Neko
"Yes please......The impossible has happened.I RAN OUT OF PAPER!"

Kari yelled kicking a tree and then jumping around on one foot whining now since her toe hurt
Mat-Mat
"Ok. I'll be back as soon as I can."

Allen said, resisting the urge to laugh at Kari. She was going to make this hard on him. He ran off fast, to see if any store had enough paper for Kari. He first entered a normal general store, and started looking around for the paper. It was a little hard, because he really didn't know how much to get. He ended up just getting the biggest package they had, payed what he owed, bowed the person behind the counter, and ran off back to Kari.

"I'm back."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.