Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A New Earth Has Been Born From The Ashes Of Death Its Self
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3
orange773399
Lava flows from the crevices in the earth. The ocean turns in agony from earths rebirth. The earth shacks. As evolution slowly kicks in when new live forms sentient beings.
Kari_Neko
((Okay,I'll join.Who's gonna start it? I'M NOT SINCE I STARTED THE LAST ONE!XD))
orange773399
(I will.)
A new child emerges from the earths crust, and stairs into the dark and mysterious abyss, with wide scared eyes
Kari_Neko
Kari,dropping all her books,stared at the child,with her large peppery black eyes,in shock more than anything.She had similar eyes when she was a child and to her it was her own demon from her personal hell.
DNA
(Hmm..you really do know your christian..let me think on how to Join Orenji-Kun tongue.gif )
orange773399
As he sees the girls standing their bares his teeth and screams a high pitched squeal."Who-who are you lady?"he says as he stars backing up.
DNA
Elsewhere a Man in Black wacthed the perdiment. "How odd..What could be happing here?" he asked himself with a grin.
Kari_Neko
Kari winced,her cat ears flattening at the squeal,and she said stepping back as well

"My name's Kari."
orange773399
As he watches the girl step back to his squeal he stops and looks at her with wondering eyes."I have no name I was born to the earth and that is all I know Kari."
DNA
"Born into the earth? Hmm...Sounds Cliche.." The man said
Kari_Neko
Kari stepped forward to the small child a little hesitant and said with a small smile

"Hm....We're going to have to give you a name eh?"
orange773399
He smiles still scared of the new person."Wou=would you please."he says in a very uplifting voice. At that moment he glances at the man in black and shrinks down with wide eyes and hides behind Kari.

(oh and Ryan i meant to say born from the earth not to)
Kari_Neko
"What's the matter little guy?"

Kari asked softly as she noticed he was hiding and she looked over to the guy in black,trying to figure out who it was.
DNA
"I've been spoted. oh my oh me." he said.
orange773399
He stairs up at his new friend and says in a tiny voice" He has come to hurt me I don't to be hurt Kira."Then he starts crying.
Kari_Neko
^It's KARI not KIRA XD Don't mix me up with Light!

Kari took a deep breath and let it out as she picked the small child up and cooed softly

"I won't let him,now close your eyes since I'm gonna run super fast."
orange773399
(Sorry light is neat though hehe)

He closed his eyes and slowly drifted of to sleep in her arms. In his silent sleep hes whispered"Were are we going mommy?"
Kari_Neko
"Somewhere safe."

Kari mumbled blinking,she never had a child so it was odd to be called 'mommy' but she simply started flash stepping to the recent Whammy mansion.
DNA
The man followed slientlly wanting to know more. as they reached the wammys house They found no one home.
orange773399
He slowly awoke and starred at his new surroundings and asked"Were are we Kari?"
Kari_Neko
"My home.Now where did L-kun go....?"

Kari mumbled noticing nobody was home
Mat-Mat
((I'll join in as well.))

Mat-Mat started walking with Allen when they noticed Kari flashstepping with the child.

"Did Kari actually marry L...and have a child with him?"

Allen asked jokingly.

"No, you idiot. But I know you want to know what's going on. Let's go towards the house, but no flashstepping. It might scare the little kid."

Mat-Mat said bluntly as they walked towards the house.
DNA
The man was wacthng from a new point in the shadows. "How curious.." he noted.
Mat-Mat
Allen then stopped and shivered a little bit.

"Madison..." he whispered. "I know. Who do you think it is?" Mat-Mat said hearing the person in the shadows.
orange773399
He started to look around curiously."You said L, who is L and why are we looking for him?"
Kari_Neko
"L-kun is a very good friend of mine and we're looking for him because he's generally home."

Kari told the small child shifting so he wouldn't fall
orange773399
"Is L a good person?" he said nestling deeper into Kari's chest.
Kari_Neko
"A very good person,we've saved each others lives too many times that I can't remember."

Kari said blushing faint pink but smiling as she looked around the house curious as to where he went,along with the shadow figure that followed them.
orange773399
"Are you two married? And an even more important question are you my Mommy?"
Kari_Neko
Kari turned bright magenta red at the two questions and she said sweat dropping

"Erm no we're not married,and I guess I'll be your mommy if you want me to...."
DNA
Then the man slowlly came back into view. "Hmm..A boy from the earth?" he asked
Kari_Neko
"And you are Mr?"

Kari asked raising her eye brows holding the boy closer to her protectively
orange773399
"Yay I have a mommy now!"he said hugging his new found mom with all his might.
DNA
The man kept walking forward however. "I Would apperseate it if you would give the boy to me." he said
Kari_Neko
"Sorry,I can't do that."

Kari said hugging the small boy close,prepared to run at any time
orange773399
"Mommy is the bad man going to hurt me?"The small boy said starting to cry.
Kari_Neko
"Ssssh....Mommy won't let him hurt you."

Kari mumbled soothingly
orange773399
At the sound of her voice he fell asleep. In his silent sleep he spoke again"I love you Mommy."
Kari_Neko
Kari smiled inching away from the man who kept coming closer,finally naming the poor child

"I love you too Gerard."
orange773399
He smiled and hugged the most important person in his life.
Mat-Mat
((Good name.))

Allen and Mat-Mat went to the house to check on everything, and they heard Gerard calling Kari mommy....Allen and Mat-Mat just stared at each other with wide eyes.

"Did he just say....mommy?" Allen said going anime white.

"I think he did, but that doesn't matter now. Don't you think we should be helping?" Mat-Mat said bluntly, just as confused as he was.

"All right then.....but you owe me." Allen said as he changed into his wolf form.
Kari_Neko
Kari the flickered in and out of the house in front of Allen and growled softly in wolf language

"I'll explain later,just take care of the guy inside for me."
DNA
"You won't." he said. he walked out a bit more revieling glasses
orange773399
At this moment Gerard started to cry for fear of the man with glasses.
DNA
"Kari..I see your out of the hospital..." he said. Albert Wesker
Kari_Neko
"Not really,I only get to go out once a week to get food."

Kari said moving backwards,scared herself,she never did like Wesker.He 'smelled' bad.
DNA
"I'm Afraid That child belongs to me now.." he said
orange773399
Gerard now scared for his life ran as fast as he could. Tword his mom."Mommy help me, he is going to hurt me."
Kari_Neko
"Over my dead body he does."

Kari snarled picking up Gerard holding him close soothing him

((Lol,when you mentioned the glasses I went 'Hm....Does Wesker have glasses?....Can't remember....DAMMIT!WHICH ENEMY HAS GLASSES?!'XD))
DNA
"Gladlly. I killed your father and I'll finish the job." he said
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.