Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: All Hail Britannia
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
PUNCH!
A Bombarment. a Big Bombardment. Crators in places major citys were. Central the next target by a Tower in the sky. Damacules. Ametris's Biggest threat.
Omamori
ooc| DNA-KUN!!! 8D I join! With Ash!

Name: Ashley Blair
Alias: Ash, the White Lotus Alchemist, Hatred.
Race: Homunculus
Hair: Dirty-blonde, tousled, shoulder-length; often worn in a loose ponytail.
Eyes: Used to be light-green; currently reptilian, purple (like the Seven other Homunculi).
Personality: Curious, intuitive, stubborn, tricky, serious.
Strong points: Dedication, physical strength, protective.
Faults: Hot-tempered, head-strong, over-confident, reserved, numb, foul-mouthed.
Alchemical style: Alchemy tattoos covering her hands and running up her
arms while covering her entire torso, back, and shoulders. Practices
Xingese alchemy (known as 'purification arts' or 'rentanjutsu').
Specializes in: Healing and destructive alchemy, detecting auras/flows of chi, medicine.
Family: None, save for someone who claimed to be her 'uncle', but was of no relation.
Apprentice: Hotaru Stille
History: Ash, originally, was born to a happy alchemist couple (whose names are still unknown) about 25 years before. However, when she was 6 years old, she was attacked by a chimera whom left her body hidden in a forest. Her parents could not find her and were distraught over the loss of their daughter. Several months passed and, soon, reports started flooding into military command concerning whole towns and villages slaughtered in a single night. The perpetrators were never found, always hiding and keep out of public eye. It was soon learned by Ash's parents that an old friend of theirs, an alchemist named Yagami Raito, had found their daughter's body...and turned her into a homunculus with a Philosopher's Stone inside her body. Their daughter was now a personification of Raito's hatred for evil and wrong-doing, and had become his killing machine, his weapon; it was her hands that killed the people of all the now-dead towns that Raito destroyed to create more Philosopher's Stones. To save what was once their daughter and the rest of Amestris, the two alchemists used human transmutation to put Ash's Stone into submission, and wound up dying in the process, leaving the homunculus alone.
After the transmutation, Ash awoke with no memory of her life at all before that very moment, as though she'd just been brought to life. She had no memory of her killings nor of her creator, who had disappeared during the ritual. She was found by someone who claimed to be her uncle and was raised by him. Once her Stone had been put into submission, she was able to age normally.
However, it seemed that the people of Verlorn, the town she lived in with her uncle, could sense her dark, blood-drenched past, and shunned her, leading to her becoming
a 'brat'. When she turned 11, she started learning alchemy from a man named Van Hohenheim, wanting to learn it to gain the approval of the other townspeople who all knew alchemy quite well. It did not work, though, they felt she should not learn it.
Disgruntled, she pressed on with learning and cursed at anyone who told her otherwise.
When she was 13, her uncle suffered a heart attack, causing Ash to worry. With the alchemy she'd been learning, she transmuted his heart and believed she had healed it...until he died a week later from the severe wounds and injuries her alchemy had done to not only his heart but the entire inside of his body. Feeling guilt and
believing she had killed him, she lived in her house and never came out. For a year she did not go outside, for a year she took a good, long, hard look at herself and realized what a brat she had been.
Around 14 years of age, her sensei took her out of her home to visit her uncle's grave. She resisted at first, but finally consented and went. While at the grave, she told her sensei that she wanted to use her alchemy to save people and that she didn't want to lose anyone else. Once that had been said, Van Hohenheim taught her everything concerning RentanJutsu (Xingese alchemy) until she joined the military at age 18. It wasn't until she was 21 years old that she got her memories back from her time as the homunculus 'Hatred' and is usually in constant conflict with herself, wondering if her hands were meant to kill or help people.
Ash never had friends when she was younger, so, those she's made to this day are those that are precious to her. She does everything in her power to protect them and values their lives over her own. After the death of L, another friend of hers, she's been more resolute to protecting the friends she has left, no matter what the
stakes are.
Note: Has an Ouroboros tattoo located on the base of her neck; her 'Ultimate' ability is muscle and strength.
Theme song: Numb - Linkin Park (with Raito), Feel the Silence - Goo Goo Dolls, Falling Inside the Black - Skillet.
PUNCH!
(YEAH! ROSI HAS NOT LIED!!! Oh is Red-Chan Comeing back?)
Kari_Neko
I'll join,I'm also like DNA here too lazy to get my profile so just look at the other ones if your wondering please but I'm joining with Kari XD
PUNCH!
Ok then. L Will be out of the picture due to protecting the New Wammys House...Some one start
Omamori
QUOTE(PUNCH! @ Oct 3 2008, 03:19 PM) *
(YEAH! ROSI HAS NOT LIED!!! Oh is Red-Chan Comeing back?)

ooc| I'll ask her when she comes back, hopefully, Sunday afternoon *nods*

Hmm...I nominate Neko-chan to start! tongue.gif
PUNCH!
(low blow lol.)
Kari_Neko
OOC:Meanies the lot of you! jk XD

Bic:Kari sighed,she was running away from the Whammy's House,YET AGAIN!,to get some fresh air and stretch her legs and hopefully not loose the little sanity she had from L's Torture house of pain and needles and tubes XD *shot* doctor treatments.
Omamori
ooc| We're not meanies; we're just...different. Or lazy. laugh.gif

BiC| "Any reason in particular for your running, Kari?" Ash asked as she ran up alongside Kari, not even breaking a sweat, which made sense since she was a Homunculus. Her dirty-blonde hair was, amazingly, worn down and not fashioned into her usual ponytail.

She trotted alongside her friend, waiting for an answer.
Kari_Neko
"Running from the mad scientist L-kun and his house of torture."

Kari said sighing and then added anime crying

"Why did my cute sweet little 5 year old have to turn into a pissed off mean violent teenager!?WHY!?"
Omamori
Ash stared at her as they ran, nodding. She knew of Kari's fear of needles; it almost humorous to her, but she didn't say anything. "Hm? Five-year-old?" she asked in a quizzical tone.
Kari_Neko
"Remember back in the old days when L was as childish as a 5 year old,yeah well now he's a freakin hormonal teenager!And by hormones I mean like pissed off angsty hormones,I feel very bad for the mothers of teenagers now."

Kari said sighing softly
Omamori
Ash rolled her eyes, trying to picture a hormonal L and found herself chuckling. "And yet, you survive," she said with a chuckle, scratching the back of her head. "So, if he died and came back again, he'd be a somewhat sophisticated adult?" she wondered, blinking.
Kari_Neko
"That would probably be why he's a teenager mentally...Damn it!"

Kari said anime crying and added "And he's already nearly killed me 4 times!He just had people to stop him!"
Omamori
Ash suddenly skidded to a stop and grabbed Kari's wrist. "He what? Nearly KILLED you?!" She looked surprised and shocked. "Please tell it was accidental!"
Kari_Neko
"No,he beat the crap out of me when I was trying to run from the hospital for the I believe 3d time."

Kari mumbled poking her fingers together nervously,she had a feeling Ash would be mad.
Omamori
Ash looked stressed. She couldn't imagine L trying to kill either of them. She sighed, rubbing her forehead, her usual sign of stress. "Why were you in the hospital?" she inquired, still irritated.
Kari_Neko
"Because I tried running away from his home hospital thing and then he threatened to kill himself so then I bit his ankle so he would drop the gun and he somehow got his arms and legs broken and his skull cracked,still don't know how since I only bit his ankle,so then I took him to the hospital and then they found out 'bout my cancer and hooked me up to chemo and tubes and crap."

Kari said automatically sweat dropping even more
Omamori
Ash was clearly even more stressed and irritated. Oh, how she wished she hadn't been so busy with Virus, then she probably would've caught on on what was going on. "And why in God's name would he threaten to commit suicide just to keep you in the hospital?" she inquired, twitching slightly.
Kari_Neko
"Because he keeps thinking that if I even just pick up a pinky I'll die from not breathing from my lungs failing from cancer,and he was trying to pull the 'how did you feel when I died!?' guilt trip on me too.....Why he's that worried I still don't know."

Kari said sweat dropping,still oblivious to both of they're feelings,patting her on the head a little knowing she was only getting more and more stressed about it
PUNCH!
"Same Reason I would for all of you." he said apparing out of Nowhere. "And just so you know my feelings are hurt." he said.
Kari_Neko
Kari stiffened anime white and then started screaming trying to run away again,but tripping over a tree root in the process and falling flat on her face comically.
Omamori
Ash jumped up and helped Kari up. "God, you two! I'm absent for how long and all this drama happens?!" she grumbled, clearly irritated.
Kari_Neko
"Yup."

Kari said anime crying clinging to Ash like the child she pretty much was
PUNCH!
"You were gone for a year Ash-sama." he said
Kari_Neko
"Everything spinny....."

Kari mumbled having one of her dizzy spells as she fell on her butt where she was standing
PUNCH!
"Kari? Are you all right?" he asked concerned.
Kari_Neko
"I'm dizzy.....It'll pass."

Kari mumbled holding her spinning head everything getting cloudy and all the noises blurring
PUNCH!
Then a Small figrue in the sky was seen.
Kari_Neko
Kari's ears perked as she mumbled cryptically as she looked up at the figure in the sky her dizziness leaving

"I sense there's something in the wind That feels like tragedy's at hand.And though I'd like to stand by him Can't shake this feeling that I have,The worst is just around the bend."
PUNCH!
then something fell from it. something small.
Kari_Neko
"What the hell?"

Kari said blinking
PUNCH!
then it hit the Ground. and an Explosion accured. half of the city collpased in a giant fire ball under a mushroom cloud. a Nuclear Bomb had been invented.
Kari_Neko
"Oh.My.F*cken.God."

Kari said her black eyes wide
PUNCH!
"Attension Citizens of Ametris. My name is Schneizel Di Britannia. Slayer of Zero."
Kari_Neko
Kari paled of whatever little color she actually had when she heard that and she started shaking eyes wide as she managed to mumble

"Zero-kun's....Slayer?"
PUNCH!
"You have 24 hours to surrender to me before all of central is bombed. Thank you." he said.
Kari_Neko
"Impossible,freakin impossible.Zero-kun would not have died that easily,we would of heard about it."

Kari mumbled starting to calm down a little

((*pokes* post in Hospitals dammit XD))
PUNCH!
"Kari, they just killed hlf a city. they would not have a problem killing Zero.." L said Begrudgeinglly

(Decided not to have robots but just Advanced air planes and this Flying Castle of Nukes to fit in with FMA.)
Kari_Neko
"Anybody can kill half the city if you hadn't noticed.Zero-kun is not half the city."

Kari said clearly in some weird denial as she rolled her eyes
PUNCH!
"Kari I belive your in Denial." he said.
Kari_Neko
"Shut up."

Kari retorted frowning,yes yes she was.Though she would never admit it.
PUNCH!
"Right. well Coruses of action?" he asked.
Kari_Neko
"There's really only two options.A we surrender and live or B we fight and can die or live."

Kari said bluntly
PUNCH!
"how fight?" he asked.
Kari_Neko
"I dunno."

Kari said blinking adding

"That's generally what you think of."
PUNCH!
"Well I have no Ideas." he said
Kari_Neko
"I got nothing either so that leaves us with option A unless somebody comes up with a option C."

Kari said bluntly getting up from the ground stretching
Mat-Mat
"You could always figure out why this man killed Zero-kun."

A voice said, then a figure fell out of the sky, showing a girl with grey hair, grey eyes, a blue shirt with a black vest over it, and a giant smile on her face.

"It's been a while Kari-chan and L-kun. How have you two been?"

Mat-Mat said, glad to see them.
DNA
"Perhaps a Britannian?" he suggested
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.