Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Full Metal Alchemist 3: Kami O Tsugu Shoujo
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game > FMA PlayStation Games
Linkz1002
Well now that the news for Second Series of FMA has been confirmed there might be a chance(slim) that the U.S might still see FMA 3

One legitimate reason y the U.S hasn't seen a FMA3 could be primarly that Al can "clap alchemy" which is sumthing that has only been shown in the manga

The new series is a strict manga adaption(basically a anime version of FMA the way it was supposed to be following the manga)

Based on the Huge success of the 1st series of FMA in the U.S it is likely that we might c the new series as well. Although chances are that the U.S might not get any news of this for a couple of years.

And the sales of FMA 1 were bad which was the reason y the U.S ver of FMA2 came with a DVD containing 2 english episodes that weren't even out on Adult Swim yet and it still produced bad results. For this reason alone the U.S may never c another console FMA, but the news of the second series can bring hope

Now for my Request:

I, like many other FMA fans got sick and tired of waiting for FMA3 and took matters into there own hands. I imported a copy of FMA3(THIS GAME IS PURELY AWESOME) The problem is that Im not entirely fluent with the script of Japanese writing. I can understand it through vocals(thanks to all the subbed anime i watch) but I can't read it.
So if there isn't one out there could someone please make a FULL translated list of all the game's items, accessories and how/where one can obtain these items?

Any response whether to my speculation or my request will be greatly appreciated

Thanks in Advance
Celeste Nayamashii
QUOTE(Linkz1002 @ Oct 2 2008, 07:56 PM) *
The new series is a strict manga adaption(basically a anime version of FMA the way it was supposed to be following the manga)

Compleeeeetely off the subject here, but is this confirmed information? The new anime is without a shadow of a doubt going to be a strict manga adaptation? And if this is confirmed, I'd love to know where you got the information. I'm sure many people are just as eager as I am to know what this new anime series is going to be based off of. So please enlighten us. If this information is false, then you shouldn't post things that might not be as such.
Little Washu
QUOTE(Celeste Nayamashii @ Oct 8 2008, 09:44 AM) *
Compleeeeetely off the subject here, but is this confirmed information? The new anime is without a shadow of a doubt going to be a strict manga adaptation? And if this is confirmed, I'd love to know where you got the information. I'm sure many people are just as eager as I am to know what this new anime series is going to be based off of. So please enlighten us. If this information is false, then you shouldn't post things that might not be as such.

It is confirmed. As posted in the second series' sub forum.

As for the 3rd game, I enjoyed the other 2 quite a bit and would like to see it in America.
Celeste Nayamashii
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Oct 9 2008, 09:05 AM) *
It is confirmed. As posted in the second series' sub forum.

As for the 3rd game, I enjoyed the other 2 quite a bit and would like to see it in America.

Oh wow, it has? So it is really going to be strict manga adaptation for sure? I must have missed that...o_o *scratches head* Sorry...^^;
AA battery
It was NOT confirmed if FMA2 will be a strict manga adaptation, although very likely it will be. I think an official announcement will be made later in Winter.

So if there isn't one out there could someone please make a FULL translated list of all the game's items, accessories and how/where one can obtain these items?

I doubt anyone has completed the item list. And most of the items you'd actually need to use are the potions anyway. Everything else are just for looks and unlocking certain scenes with Sofie, and most of them disappear/gets turned into different items, so although I might have 85% items completed, I don't actually have all of them listed in my items inventory. Now that I have a job, I won't wasted 10+ hours to translate something solely for one person =P When you import something that's not of your language, you should expect to play it and not understand everything.

The best way is to just look at every single corner of each stage of the game, get all the items you can, and just give them to Sofie. It will show if you have got any new items to show her anyway. (the old items get blacken out)

One legitimate reason y the U.S hasn't seen a FMA3 could be primarly that Al can "clap alchemy" which is sumthing that has only been shown in the manga

But then English manga has already been released up to Vol 15. I don't think that's a legitimate reason anymore. I heard that they didn't bring over the FMA3 game because FMA1 and FMA2 didn't sell very well. Another reason is probably because FMA3 has a lot more features than FMA1 and FMA2, so they probably found it a hassle to translate everything (especially if it won't sell, then they can't regain the cost) =P Or perhaps, if they license this game, then they'd have to buy the license of Kitade Nana's Kanashimi no Kizu from Sony, and that's too much work/money.

I look forward to a FMA4 Playstation game, though =D They better release new Playstation/NDS games with the animation of FMA2!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.