Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vic Mignogna
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
ucco
I met him over the weekend at Auroracon 2008 in Anchorage AK. During the Q&A, someone asked if he planned on voicing Edward in the future, and he replied that he'd love to. He mentioned the new season, and how he hadn't been approached for it yet.

Just thought it was interesting to share. I hope he returns, I think his voice is suiting.
Little Washu
If we're lucky someone else will get cast as Ed before Vic even knows about it.
Little Fixster
I don't watch the English Dubs so it's not really important to me.

He does have a good voice, but I think it fits older characters better than kid/teenagers. Mostly because he is older. I'm not saying he's old, he's just not a teenager.

But it doesn't really matter to me anyway, because like I said, I don't watch the English Dubs. They just have to make sure they pick a good japanese VA. I don't understand what they're saying, I read the words, but an annoying voice is annoying no matter what language it's in.
ElricKeyblade
o.o Wow, not that much support for Vic, eh? ('Twas quite the burn, Little Washu, heheh...)On the other hand, I rather enjoy Vic's voice acting for Ed- FMA is seriously one of the few animes in which I am entirely satisfied with the English dubbed version, and his voicing Ed is a BIG part of the reason why. So if he hasn't been approached for it yet...*is nervous*

Hopefully it's only because Funimation is taking a lil' bit of time to decide or something...and hopefully they actually bring the series to North America.
Emo sugar cube
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Oct 2 2008, 01:32 PM) *

that was harsh! quick run and hide before MORE vic fangirls come after you with a stick!!
P.S... I'm SO telling Vic about season2. he WILL know about it. If anyone gets cast as ed and it's NOT Vic...the show will flop! angry.gif
Little Washu
QUOTE(Emo sugar cube @ Oct 2 2008, 06:17 PM) *
P.S... I'm SO telling Vic about season2. he WILL know about it. If anyone gets cast as ed and it's NOT Vic...the show will flop! angry.gif

If Vic does get cast, the show will not only flop, it probably wont even air.

How do you plan on telling him anyway? I assume you have his cell phone number?
ucco
QUOTE(ElricKeyblade @ Oct 2 2008, 04:14 PM) *
o.o Wow, not that much support for Vic, eh? ('Twas quite the burn, Little Washu, heheh...)On the other hand, I rather enjoy Vic's voice acting for Ed- FMA is seriously one of the few animes in which I am entirely satisfied with the English dubbed version, and his voicing Ed is a BIG part of the reason why. So if he hasn't been approached for it yet...*is nervous*

Hopefully it's only because Funimation is taking a lil' bit of time to decide or something...and hopefully they actually bring the series to North America.

I feel a similar way. I owned the Japanese DVDs and was used to Romi's voice. Then I watched the English versions with my brother and was pleased with Vic's job. I think his voice is rather high pitched considering he's a little bit older, but I think it had a more appealing sound for American audiences. I'd be happy to hear him return.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Oct 2 2008, 12:32 PM) *
Haha, are you kidding? Vic is all over every new anime thing that could possibly make his fangirls squeal over him more, which is why he's been yammering about wanting to play Viral in TTGL and was bouncing in his seat to get Tamaki before casting began and even cuckoo'd a better actor out of the position. >:T Okay so that actor had to decline the role to play in a Danny Phantom movie, but my point of Vic's grabby hands is still legitimate! Considering that FMA is, like, his magnum opus, (he sure acts like he created it sometimes) I'm sure he sensed a disturbance in the force as soon as the announcement was made.

Still, if someone did get cast before him, it would be so epic to see all the youtube videos of him kvetching about it at his ranger panels. There would be no end.

QUOTE(Emo sugar cube @ Oct 2 2008, 06:17 PM) *
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Oct 2 2008, 01:32 PM) *

that was harsh! quick run and hide before MORE vic fangirls come after you with a stick!!

laugh.gif "I'm telling"?

*Would say something choice here, alas this is not cosfu and I must preserve my modly diplomacy*

It's... very nice that you have a strong relationship with your favorite actor, dear.
Popogeejo
If anyone gets cast as ed and it's NOT Vic...the show will flop!

Or a bunch of Vic fangirls will boycott the show for a stupid reason and nothing of value will be lost.
Petra
Not too much support for Vic, sadly D:
I think he could return to do Ed's voice in this new FMA. Please don't tackle me for this, but I'm gonna send him an e-mail telling him about it and such even if he already knows...
Little Washu
QUOTE(Petra @ Oct 3 2008, 04:36 PM) *
Not too much support for Vic, sadly D:
I think he could return to do Ed's voice in this new FMA. Please don't tackle me for this, but I'm gonna send him an e-mail telling him about it and such even if he already knows...

Give me his address. I'm gonna send him one too, telling him to disregard the previous.
Sword Alchemist
Maybe Vic hasn't been approached about the role because Funimation isn't thinking that far ahead into the future as of now. After all, the new series isn't even airing in Japan yet and wont be until next year.

APalchemist5
I didn't mind his voice, but he better swear like heck in the next one, cuase that is who ed is, he swears!

Vic better not impose his nature on ed's character anyyyyymmmooorrreee.

Toby-Chan
QUOTE(APalchemist5 @ Oct 5 2008, 04:06 PM) *
I didn't mind his voice, but he better swear like heck in the next one, cuase that is who ed is, he swears!

Vic better not impose his nature on ed's character anyyyyymmmooorrreee.

What, like insisting Ed is aggressively heterosexual and not an atheist?
Colette
I always pictured Ed as more agnostic...But yes, Vic acted like he was Ed and like he spoke for him....he isn't. Ed is fictional. Arakawa decides what is what, and if she doesn't specify, it's open for interpretation.

I've said it before. Vic was terrible as Edward. He was okay as Junpei Iori, but that's about it.
Tuckersux
You guys are snobs. Romi sucked in my oppinion. The only reason I couldn't watch the Japanese version. For one, I thought Ed was gonna be 12 for the whole show with her. My brother is 15 and has a deeper voice than Vic. He did a great job, in my oppinion. He did good on Junpei, but great on Ed. I'm not a Vic fangirl, but the last time I heard a VA as bad as Romi, it was Death Note and Light's gay Japanese voice. I won't watch it if they cast someone else, not because I'm a vic fangirl, because I can't stand when character's voices change like that. Not that it matters, because if it's totally manga-based, I won't watch it anyway.
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Oct 2 2008, 03:32 PM) *
That's pretty mean.... sad.gif
Popogeejo
it was Death Note and Light's gay Japanese voice.

Confirmed for troll.
Little Washu
QUOTE(Tuckersux @ Oct 6 2008, 03:04 PM) *
You guys are snobs. Romi sucked in my oppinion. The only reason I couldn't watch the Japanese version. For one, I thought Ed was gonna be 12 for the whole show with her. My brother is 15 and has a deeper voice than Vic. He did a great job, in my oppinion. He did good on Junpei, but great on Ed. I'm not a Vic fangirl, but the last time I heard a VA as bad as Romi, it was Death Note and Light's gay Japanese voice. I won't watch it if they cast someone else, not because I'm a vic fangirl, because I can't stand when character's voices change like that. Not that it matters, because if it's totally manga-based, I won't watch it anyway.

I hate when character's voices change too, but only when they were good to start. Here's a thought, why not get an actually 15 year old to do his voice? They were able to scrounge up a 12 year old for Alphonse, so I'll bet they could do it. Heck, I think I could do a better job.

QUOTE(Tuckersux @ Oct 6 2008, 03:04 PM) *
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Oct 2 2008, 03:32 PM) *
That's pretty mean.... sad.gif

But true.
Celeste Nayamashii
Little Washu, I mean no disrespect towards your opinion, so before you start getting pissy or write back a retort understand that first. Next, I'd just like to know why you hate Vic so much? o_o All you've had is negative things to say about him.

To be honest, Vic is quite the drama queen, however when it comes to Ed's english VA, I honestly couldn't imagine anybody else playing Ed than Vic...Vic IS Ed, IMO...
Little Washu
@Celeste- Like Toby mentioned, he acts as though he is Ed, and as if without him, FMA would be nothing. But that's not true. I can think of plenty more actors(or actresses, if need be) that are much, much better. He hets way too wrapped up in this role. Not to mention he snags lots of roles that just aren't meant for him (Tamaki Suoh in OHSHC, for example). It's not just Vic either. I also dislike Caitlin Glass and quite a few others.
edxwinryfan
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Oct 7 2008, 09:01 PM) *
@Celeste- Like Toby mentioned, he acts as though he is Ed, and as if without him, FMA would be nothing. But that's not true. I can think of plenty more actors(or actresses, if need be) that are much, much better. He hets way too wrapped up in this role. Not to mention he snags lots of roles that just aren't meant for him (Tamaki Suoh in OHSHC, for example). It's not just Vic either. I also dislike Caitlin Glass and quite a few others.

Why don't you like Caitlin Glass?? she makes a good Winry smile.gif
Little Washu
But she's also greedy, and is a bad actress. Like I mentioned, in Negima, she gave herself 4 roles, and sounded exactly the same in all of them. It was too obvious, and annoying. She also gave herself Haruhi in OHSHC and Nerine in Shuffle. In Shuffle, she was awful. And I suspect she'll be equally as bad in OHSHC. They're probably in on it together, since they both seem to get main roles in every new anime that they can get their hands on.
Toby-Chan
I'm generally not the kind of person to hold animosity towards celebrities, and I'm trying (failing mostly) to not make this entirely about hearsay regarding Vic's behavior. Lest this be interpreted as a personal dislike for Vic, my objection to his being cast came long before I ever heard of him being a diva or an annoying personality. I just didn't like his voice for most of the characters he was cast as, but particularly Ed. He's a decent actor, but he didn't fit.

While I'd rather not validate the Troll's arguments by counter-pointing them, I'd just like to point out that an 'old voice' is not necessarily a deep voice. As far as males go, Vic's voice is pretty high pitched. It still sounds old and rather cartoon-ish.

Romi also has a rough voice, and her acting can get a little bit repetitive at times as well; she's not perfect. And by virtue of her being female, her voice does add a lingering element of childishness to Ed's character, but I always felt that was appropriate in the age range and emotional range of Ed's development. The only place where I would object to her voicing Ed would be in the movie. Because really, 19 years old and still has the girly tinge to his voice? I've known some guys who had a higher voice that long, but Ed probably has a little more testosterone than that.

I think Ed's French dub actor was decent; he was voiced by a teenage boy there (who also played Envy). (And Al's voice in French... So adorable!) But it's hard to find actual teenage boys who are even half decent at acting (*cough*) so compromises must be made.
Allegra
He had better voice Ed! What's with all the hate? I thought he did an amazing job, and he's what I'm used to. I really didn't think he gave Edward "Christian vibes" or whatever people are worrying about, I think that he stuck with the character as much as the anime script allowed and just sounds like him. Hope you voice him again Vic! I think that Caitlin made a good Winry too, I was actually happy with most casting in FMA. But I did see the anime before the manga, so I didn't have an idea of what they should sound like before seeing it.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Allegra @ Oct 7 2008, 07:12 PM) *
But I did see the anime before the manga, so I didn't have an idea of what they should sound like before seeing it.

blink.gif Manga has voices?

As for my bias on this subject, I'll admit, I was a fantarded 16 year old when the dub came out, and I was irrationally pissed to see such a change in the voices. It filled me with nerdy RAEG. The sentiment still carries over.

The fact that I was so angry to hear about Vic as Tamaki shows that perhaps I have not yet gotten past that. (not repentant, tho. If Ed was wrong for him, Tamaki is like... super wrong)

It seems that Caitlin Glass has hired all her BFFs from FMA to play the Ouran cast instead of, yanno, appropriate actors. This is why we can't have nice things.
Celeste Nayamashii
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Oct 7 2008, 08:01 PM) *

Ahhh, yeah I understand what you mean. I mean, just in my opinion I really do like him as Edward, but I do think he is quite the drama queen...But yeah, I'm sorry you feel that way. I hope there's no hard feelings or anything. I was mainly just curious is all. ^^;

edited to add: Allegra, I think your siggy is incredibly sexy! WOW!!
Little Washu
^Though, as much as I dislike Vic, I sorta want him to get the role. I'm just too used to him as Ed. Just like it'll be hard to hear, and deal with, Al's new voice(I doubt Aaron Dismuke will make it...)
Celeste Nayamashii
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Oct 7 2008, 11:00 PM) *
^Though, as much as I dislike Vic, I sorta want him to get the role. I'm just too used to him as Ed. Just like it'll be hard to hear, and deal with, Al's new voice(I doubt Aaron Dismuke will make it...)

I know x_x damn him growing up! lol But seriously...I can't even begin to fathom who on earth is going to do the voice over for Al and nail it the way Aaron did...
Little Washu
QUOTE(Celeste Nayamashii @ Oct 7 2008, 09:44 PM) *
I know x_x damn him growing up! lol But seriously...I can't even begin to fathom who on earth is going to do the voice over for Al and nail it the way Aaron did...

I can think of a few good ones who they'll probably get (Alison Viktorin maybe?). But none can get that, "accent", that Aaron had. I dunno what to call it... but it was adorable...
Celeste Nayamashii
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Oct 8 2008, 08:39 AM) *
I can think of a few good ones who they'll probably get (Alison Viktorin maybe?). But none can get that, "accent", that Aaron had. I dunno what to call it... but it was adorable...

Alison Viktorin would be a good choice, but it's just going to be so hard listening to Al with a different voice...what Aaron pulled off for him, it was just downright cute...especially when he'd squeak during humourous scenes and such...*sighs*
Toby-Chan
But seriously...I can't even begin to fathom who on earth is going to do the voice over for Al and nail it the way Aaron did...

By 'nail it' do you mean 'deviate from monotone exactly four times in the whole series?'

(Bless his heart.)
Tris
Can someone please tell me why the dub gets so much rife here, outside of the typical "EVERYTHINGS BETTER IN JAP COZ I CNT UNDERSTAND IT LOL!!!!!!"?

I mean, I don't really care, I like both subs and dubs [though I've heard FMA in its original format only a couple of times], but I never understood it. I thought the dub was one of the better ones out there.

In any case...I like Vic. So sue me. I'd like him to come back as Ed. But I'm more concerned with who would voice the Xingians.
Little Washu
QUOTE(Tris @ Oct 8 2008, 08:21 PM) *
But I'm more concerned with who would voice the Xingians.

I'm sticking by Johnny Young Bosch as Ling.

I usually hate watching subs. I prefer almost all dubs. I only watch subs if it's an anime I really wanna see and can't wait for the dub.

Maybe Vic will do better if he's chosen for season two.
Celeste Nayamashii
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Oct 8 2008, 06:28 PM) *
But seriously...I can't even begin to fathom who on earth is going to do the voice over for Al and nail it the way Aaron did...

By 'nail it' do you mean 'deviate from monotone exactly four times in the whole series?'

(Bless his heart.)

To each their own. I loved Aaron's voice for Al. I just don't think anybody can pass the cuteness he pulled off for him. I didn't feel there was any monotone to his voice and he did express emotion well through his tone. *shrugs*
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Celeste Nayamashii @ Oct 9 2008, 07:20 AM) *
To each their own. I loved Aaron's voice for Al. I just don't think anybody can pass the cuteness he pulled off for him. I didn't feel there was any monotone to his voice and he did express emotion well through his tone. *shrugs*

His voice is just fine. His 'acting' is atrocious. I haven't heard anything but good things about his personality either. So really, he's quite the opposite of Vic. Vic can emote, but his voice sucks, and his arrogance takes the cake.
momiji-k
I couldn't resist jumping in on this topic.

I have to say that I don't like Vic's voice for Edward very much at all. Every time I hear Ed speak I see Kurtz Webber from Full Metal Panic. His voice was very fitting for the 20-something-year-old blonde (and perverted) mecha pilot. That image seems to stick with his voice for me.

That aside, maybe I could of liked his voice better if I could disconnect the two. Sorry, no love for Vic here either. Nothing personal. I just don't think he portrays Ed the way he was intended. Japanese is the original dialogue so it is up to them to set the mold. If they said young boys or kind people have higher voices (which is something they do in anime) than I find that suitable for *their* animation.

But even then I have to say that I didn't like very many of the voices in the dub at all. I first heard it on TV while flipping channels at a hotel (didn't have cable at home). Stopped to watch it for about 5 to 10 minutes and I really wasn't impressed with the voices over all. They just didn't click for me.

I watched the sub and loved it. I thought every voice fit. Tried the dub again. Al's was ok, Ed's still didn't work for me. Hawkeye's was good. Armstrong was... well Armstrong. Winry was just annoyinng.

The one that really kills me is Roy Mustang. Ug. I have nothing against Travis Willingham but he just hams him up way too much. He portrays him as such a dork..... (sorry!)

I used to be a big fan of dubs. The longer I watched anime the more I appreciated the Japanese voices. I still watch some dubs and to be fair I usually try a dub first so I won't compare it to the sub. But alas, I side with the Japanse on voices when it comes to anime. They always seem more natural to me (as they likely should).

Just my 2 cents, take it or leave it. ^ _ ^
Cece
QUOTE(Allegra @ Oct 7 2008, 06:12 PM) *
He had better voice Ed! What's with all the hate? I thought he did an amazing job, and he's what I'm used to. I really didn't think he gave Edward "Christian vibes" or whatever people are worrying about, I think that he stuck with the character as much as the anime script allowed and just sounds like him. Hope you voice him again Vic! I think that Caitlin made a good Winry too, I was actually happy with most casting in FMA. But I did see the anime before the manga, so I didn't have an idea of what they should sound like before seeing it.

I loved Vic too! Not too much love for him around here though....
AA battery
I wonder if they even licensed FMA2 yet...

Anyhow, I know I won't watch the English dub of it since Ed's VA's voice makes my ears bleed. (Hence I have to PAUSE the playing video here whenever I go there. Ouran's dub Tamaki is horrible.)

No love for Vic, especially after what he has done to the FMA fandom before. Those in the fandom long enough probably knows what I'm referring to. It was a horrible experience.
ehxhfdl14
I've only watched maybe five episodes dubbed, and the rest I watched with the subtitle.
I think the dub was... okay, just that Mignogna's voice just didn't click for me was all.

P.S. O-O

I didn't even know Mignogna was doing Tamaki.

I think watching the Ouran clip scarred me for life ;-;
Celeste Nayamashii
QUOTE(AA battery @ Oct 13 2008, 03:56 PM) *
No love for Vic, especially after what he has done to the FMA fandom before. Those in the fandom long enough probably knows what I'm referring to. It was a horrible experience.

I'm intrigued. Why don't you enlighten us?
Naivete
I had a quick look at the FMA dub just to see why all the Vic hate was stemming up.

Well, it might just be me, but Edward sounds annoyingly arrogant in the dub.
Demonic Rosebush
Vic is a good VA, only not for Ed. Vic makes Ed sound at least 28 years old and that really bothers me. 15 year old boys should sound like 15 year old boys (Maybe with an exeption for Lin, since everyone thinks he's older. I always thought he was 19, before I read V9 XD)
edxwinryfan
QUOTE(Demonic Rosebush @ Oct 14 2008, 05:51 PM) *
Vic is a good VA, only not for Ed. Vic makes Ed sound at least 28 years old and that really bothers me. 15 year old boys should sound like 15 year old boys (Maybe with an exeption for Lin, since everyone thinks he's older. I always thought he was 19, before I read V9 XD)

Ed does not sound 28 to me. If he was played by someone much younger,his voice wouldn't be deep enough,and i think Ed looks like he should have a deep voice, If he was played by someone younger (a 15-16 year old boy) i don't think his voice would sound right (it might not be deep enough), but Al could probably be played by a girl in the dub,because his voice isn't very deep in armour, since his voice can't mature while he is inside the armour.
ZoEva
I can understand the dislike of Vic's voice and even his acting, but I'm not sure (even reading the given reasons) how he could be seen as "greedy" or "arrogant." Different perspectives, I guess.

Me? I love his voice. I love his acting. The way he's able to bring Ed's voice to this anguished, tender timbre just kills me. It caught me, that softness, that something that seems so heartbreakingly sincere. I also love the way he conveys Ed's obnoxious temper in how he raises his voice. XD Hilarious.

I'm glad Vic is so into his role as Edward, to a point where he feels he can even speak for him. The character is certainly not his own, but as an actor, he had to have some sort of a handle on him, to get in his head, to get where all that emotion was, and in doing so I feel he has a great understanding of who Edward is (or how he perceives him to be, anyway). I've been very turned off by actors who didn't show a fervent love or understanding of their character and it's refreshing to see that Vic is so passionate about Edward.

I cheer Vic on for his enthusiasm, for his portrayal of Ed, and I really hope he lands a spot for him in the second series.

Summerlover01
Just thought I'd add my two cents. Personally, I liked Vic as Ed however, I wouldn't have a problem with a new voice actor as long as they poytray Ed right. Actually, I wouldn't mind some new voices for Al (no offense guys) or Roy either.

This is kind of going off on a tangent but I'm kind of disturbed that Vic got Tamaki's voice. How the heck did that happen? I like Vic's voice and all but I don't think he matches Tamaki's character.
Allegra
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Oct 7 2008, 07:36 PM) *
QUOTE(Allegra @ Oct 7 2008, 07:12 PM) *
But I did see the anime before the manga, so I didn't have an idea of what they should sound like before seeing it.

blink.gif Manga has voices?

Eheh, well no ^^; But you know it's like when you read a book before seeing the movie an dyou think "They look totally wrong!!" because you had a different version of the characters in your head- I think that when you read a manga you sort of imagine what the characters should sound like, so by seeing the anime before reading the manga I never pictured the voices in my mind before hearing the voice actors' renditions of them. If that makes any sense at all ^^;

But yeah I hope that they find someone to do Al justice D: Damn you, puberty!!

And thanks for the compliment on my siggy, I like it too ;D
Celeste Nayamashii
QUOTE(Allegra @ Oct 17 2008, 09:14 PM) *
And thanks for the compliment on my siggy, I like it too ;D

I'm curious, where are the original artworks of them in your siggy?? ohmy.gif
CodenameElizabeth
My quick opinion on this?

Vic sounds too old for Ed. Get a new VA kthxbi. And keep Romi Paku for the Japanese voice. Epic voice is Epic.
Only caught a few episodes dubbed, but my thought was that he sounded too old.

All of the other sh*tstorm dramu put aside regarding Vic's personality (I really don't care. Met the guy a few times while doing con-staff things and he seems like a pretty decent dude. That has been my total experience w/ him on a face to face basis.) I really liked him in Full Metal Panic, but not so much for FMA. He's in his 40's and needs to stick to voicing adult characters.

I am a bit bummed out about Aaron Dismuke hitting puberty though. I really did think he did a great Al.
FailToImpress
^He's in his 40s? Really?!

I thought he was in his late twenties.. Shows you how much I know. *rolls eyes*

But in all I agree with him sounding too old for Ed, and I'd love for them to find another dub actor for him.
Kylemakk
I have to weigh in here...

I understand the points from both the "anti-vics" and "pro-vics" out there. I don't know much about the mentioned "drama-queen" antics from Vic, but I have to give him praise for his work on this show. Anyone seen Cyborg-009? It's just a flashy fan-service series with a cool tribute to old british spy fluff, but Vic does the voice for the sniper (can't remember his name). It sounds like he can do other voices as well and perhaps put an "older" sound to it. I would expect that this new series may have Ed age a bit (as well as Al, allowing Dismuke to come back too). I personally don't see the problem with them returning at all.

I know there are some Vic-haters out there, but I do have to say this about Vic and the English team (funimation)...

...by doing such a great job on the dub, they have helped the anime industry as a whole over here in the U.S.A. Granted the amazing story and animation spoke for itself, but I've personally spoke with quite a few people that had nothing to do with anime until they saw this series. And unlike alot of veteran anime fans, they would've never given the sub version a second look. The dub version of this series sold very well and has opened the "anime doors" to a new generation of fans. **SIDE NOTE** I say new generation...ironically, I'm almost 30 and these "other people" I refer to are older.**

These new fans, including myself, have gone on to purchase quite a few other anime titles and are quite addicted to the medium. By doing so, we've even *gasp* watched the original Japanese language versions!

Ok, my novel comes to an end. Just wanted to say that the english cast of FMA (and largely Vic and Aaron), in my humble opinion, does deserve some praise for a job well done. If nothing else, they've made ignorant people like me a fan of anime. The only down side? My wallet is constantly being emptied on anime DVDs. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.