Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Apocalypse
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3
DNA
Radio Contact with a Medium Sized Mountion Community have Seized. Start atop A millitary Building with a Helicoppter waiting for everyone.
Kari_Neko
"And here we go.....again."

Kari said ontop of the roof,she was still pondering on how she got mixed up with everything.
DNA
L slowlly walked from an Entrince on to the roof. "Apperentlly." he said
Kari_Neko
"How do we keep getting mixed up in this again L-kun?"

Kari asked sweat dropping

((Oi *pokes* post in High Standards too!))
DNA
"what do you mean?" he asked confused
Kari_Neko
"We're constantly followed by trouble."

Kari said sweat dropping as she had an anime depression aura with 'I'm so unlucky....' around her
DNA
"Kari, were in the millitary. were sent to Kill things." He said as he got into the helicopter.

(Mai's gonna be intrested in this so I'll let her join later. Mat-Mat can to.)
Kari_Neko
"More like things are sent to kill us."

Kari said sarcastically following him into the helicopter

((Sounds good,NOW JOIN HIGH STANDARDS!XD))
DNA
(send me a Summary.)

L then got into the c**kpit and made it start up.
Kari_Neko
Kari got the headset on and assumed co-pilot and asked as she put seat belts and safety gear on

"What's happening to the world this time?"
DNA
"I can answer that." said a voice behind them.
Kari_Neko
Kari turned around,not sure as to who it was this time.
DNA
it was the dark Slilloutte of trent with his lavender eyes pierceing he darkness of the night.
Kari_Neko
"It's been a long time Trent."

Kari said and added "So,what's happened this time?"
DNA
"I take it you know this Mr...Trent was it?" L asked from his seat. Trent however ignored him and started to speak. "Oh your in for a rough ride. but I can't tell you everything." he said
MaiShadowAlchemist
I am in!! With my other characters!!

Name: Lee
Personality: Shortempered, aggresive, tricky, childish, prankster, lazzy, hates being bossed around, but he is friendly, funny and kind. Loves to play pranks on people. But he knows when to be serious.
Appearence:

Background: Unknow

Name: Mina
Personality: Mature but somethimes can be the total oposite acting like a little girl, charming, tricky, proud, ambitious, bossy and cold. But deep down under the cold surface she cares for those who she loves but she just dont show it.
She always says she is "Intolerant To Stupidity" And even when she never talks about it or accepts it she is afraid of bugs.
Appearence:
(This is her whitout the ears)

(She's wearing this clothes plus the hat she wears in the other pic)

Ocupation: Unknow
Background: Unknown

Far away to figures were standing in a empty roof top "Ok just one question" He mumbled "Yes?" She asked "How the hell do you expect us to get into that chopter?" He asked "We wont get into that chopter, we'll get into other chopter" She said like if it was the most logic thing in the world "Mai and Alexander had it easy, they knew them" He said as he looked at the others "Forget about them. They had their chance and they lost it, now is in our hands to fix their mistakes" She said as she nooded.

DNA
(Awww...I was kinda hopeing for Mai to come back in..)L then sighted 2 people on the ground and slowlly landed the helicoppter down. "2's a party 4's a crowd." Trent noted(Awww...I was kinda hopeing for Mai to come back in..)L then sighted 2 people on the ground and slowlly landed the helicoppter down. "2's a party 4's a crowd." Trent noted(Awww...I was kinda hopeing for Mai to come back in..)L then sighted 2 people on the ground and slowlly landed the helicoppter down. "2's a party 4's a crowd." Trent noted(Awww...I was kinda hopeing for Mai to come back in..)L then sighted 2 people on the ground and slowlly landed the helicoppter down. "2's a party 4's a crowd." Trent noted(Awww...I was kinda hopeing for Mai to come back in..)L then sighted 2 people on the ground and slowlly landed the helicoppter down. "2's a party 4's a crowd." Trent noted(Awww...I was kinda hopeing for Mai to come back in..)L then sighted 2 people on the ground and slowlly landed the helicoppter down. "2's a party 4's a crowd." Trent noted
MaiShadowAlchemist
(XD Dont worry, she'll be in the rpg too. I am just waiting for the perfect time for her (and Alexander) to appear. Do you really think I would forget about them so easily??*evil laugh*)

Mina smirked lightly "Thanks, hope we are not intruding anything, we just want a ride" She said as she shrughed and got into the helicopter followed by Lee.
DNA
"and now the gangs all here." Trent said as he eyed Lee and Mina. "As you already know, commnications with Raccon City have gone slient." Trent started
MaiShadowAlchemist
Both of them nooded "Yeah we heard something about it" Lee said, but it was pretty clear they knew more than just "something".

Out of sight another chopter followed them.
DNA
"then All I can offer is information. he said. then he pulled out a laptop with words on a hightech screen. they said respectivelly "

RH/KP/PoI

William Birkin,
David Trapp,
James Marcus,
Ozewell E. Spencer,
Mai,
Alexander,

O/CPU

HUNK
Ada Wong
Red Queen
White Queen

PuGy

Don't Count, Time Ranbow, # Backwards."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Mina's eyes narrowed when she saw Mai and Alexander's name but she then just pretended nothing was wrong. "The people in the list, who are they?" Lee asked.
DNA
however before the looked up from the list Trent had vanished. "If Mai-sama and Alexander-sama are on a list given to us before a trip into possible enemy controled territory we must assume that Mai-sama and Alexander-Sama along with most people on that list..are our enemys." L said as he slowlly made his way over some mountions.
MaiShadowAlchemist
(*evil laugh* I just had a very good/evil idea! XD)
Mina nooded as she had to stop herself from chuckling *This is too easy. Neither Mai and Alexander will have the chance to say anything, cause theyr own friends will be attacking them* She thought.
DNA
"However..My hunch maybe incorrect. Should we come into Contact with them, I want pursuit of them to be a secondary objective. and.." he added as he drank some tea from a cupholder in the piolit's seat. "If we couldn't trust Mai then the only person I can trust completelly is Kari-sama thus I want You to wear this." He said as he took out something from his bag.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Mina nooded slowly "Ok look I am not asking nor looking for your trust" She said coldy "We came here to end some unifinished bussines whit some "old friends" She mumbled.
DNA
"I'll bet." he said. then the threw 2 seeminglly invisable objects into Lee and Mina's throats. "these are tracking devices that are now in your blood stream, permenatelly. I will always know where you are now." he said.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"What the hell is that supposed to mean??" Mina asked angrily "We have no bussines whit you guys, so you better take this things out of us" Lee hissed.

DNA
"yes I'm afraid you do. you were both assiended to this mission and I am your superior. and a Mutiny is impossible since Kari will side with me makeing us even so your stuck with us unless you want to become a desserter in whicth case we will have to hunt you down." he said
MaiShadowAlchemist
Mina gave him a nasty death glare "Do you really think we came here to work whit you guys??" She asked and chuckled "Sorry to burst your bubble but we didnt. As far as I know you guys are alone or well soon you'll be" She said and smirked *We'll end whit Mai and Alexander, and the others will be just a small rock in our path* She thought, she then looked out of the window of the chopter were Raccon City came into view "You guys have no idea in what you got yourselfs into" She said "You should end this little party and go home"
Kari_Neko
Kari blushed slightly when L mentioned she was the only one he could trust and she said to the pair looking through papers with her glasses on

"We've been pretty much alone since the beginning.

And then she added looking at L slipping into a chair

"L-kun,do you think we should involve Zero-kun or not?And please refrain from pissing them off to the point where they want to kill you since we have enough enemies as it is."
DNA
"I don't really care if you have a personal Agenda or not. I'm your supeirior and in this your giveing me more suspision on whither or not your up to something. It's so defenit I'm begining to question it..." he said. "Reguardless...If you have some idea of what were faceing please share it..." he said as he put the helicopter on auto piolit and snapped handcuffs on the 2 connecting them with him. "This is made of an alloy that is both, bullet proof, and when transmutated on delivers a nasty shock to both whom are wearing the handcuffs." he said. then he turned to Kari. "And I'm afraid Zero has susceeded in becomeing emporer of britannia. It's impossible for us to reach him." he said.
Kari_Neko
"Darn,we'll be needing all the help we can get.Though Mat-Mat and Kido are probably available for danger and adventure."

Kari said looking well,rather exhausted as she was fishing through her bag that she always had and brought out a small cube and pressed the button and it turned into a mid-sized coffee maker complete with a mug and she started drinking her coffee waking up and asked rolling her eyes still half asleep

"Want some fellow sugar detective chimera person?"
DNA
Sugar Chemira-Person? he asked himself in his head.
Kari_Neko
((.............Don't ask.XD))

"L-kun,you want coffee or not?"

Kari asked sleepily with her ears and eyes dropping,she looked like she was going to pass out on her feet.
DNA
"I don't drink coffee." he said as he took another sip of tea
Kari_Neko
"Mmmhmm sure."

Kari mumbled before said as she sat back in a chair and fell half asleep

"Wake me up in 10 minutes,or less if you somehow get people wanting you kill you since even with coffee I'm not awake."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Mina looked at the handcuffs and her eyes narrowed in pure anger, she took a deap breath trying to calm herself down "Ok I am just gonna say it. You are gonna let us go, before I fill you whit lead" She said calmly but her words were filled whit poison.
DNA
"Should you do so I'll Have Kari crash this helicopter. and now I'm completelly sure your doing something illegal." he said
Kari_Neko
"Keep the sleeping cat out of this please,I don't want a re-do of what happened when the Borg people's ship blew up."

Kari mumbled in her sleep
MaiShadowAlchemist
Mina chuckled "Think whatever you want, I couldnt care less" She said as she smirked, she then shrughed "But anyway if this is how you want things to go it's fine for me" She said as she shrughed "After all you are the boss" She said as she sat down again, Lee chuckled softly.
DNA
hmm...there diffenitlly up to something...Hmm...75% chance that there involved with Mai and Alexander with there expression. he thought. then the helicopter slowlly landed.
Kari_Neko
Kari sat up rubbing her eyes before stretching and making her limbs pop and reattach themselves in the proper places before saying yawning

"Come on,let's get some work done."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Mina and Lee looked at eachother "You know what to do" She said in almost a whisper so neither L or Kari would listen, he smirked and nooded.
DNA
as they walked he noted the helicoppter behind them. "Who may I ask is in that one?" he asked
Kari_Neko
"......I don't know.Probably more people to 'help' us."

Kari said sweat dropping
MaiShadowAlchemist
Mina eyes narrowed in anger "The b¡tch in the red dress" She hissed angrily (Krauser quote!! I just had to use it XD)
DNA
(YAY! that's my favorite quote from RE:4 lol)

"Who exactlly?" L asked overhearing that.
MaiShadowAlchemist
(*smacks DNA in the head* HA HA really funny *sarcasm* sleep.gif)

The chopter landed and for everybody's surprise, the chopter was empty. And while everybody was busy looking at the chopter, before anyone could even blink Lee took his sword out and somehow broke the handcuffs. "Bye bye boss" Mina said and both of them ran away.
DNA
L then snapped and they were caged in a Box of sound. "Nice try." he said as he made it like a cell
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.