Well everyone, I sure hope i dont get in trouble, I Didnt want to bump a old thread so I made a new one.
But I actually just recently found out about Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories got announce to be release to North America, This game was orginial for the Gameboy Advance, But In Japan this game came with in a Bundle Of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, So they put the title Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ the + is for the extra game Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories. Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories is Between Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II, Its the Story of Why Sora was Asleep in the begining of Kingdom Hearts II, and Why it said "Thank Naimine" in Jiminy's Journal, But Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories is a ReMake of the GBA title Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, and its on the System Playstation 2.

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

Platform: Playstation 2
Release Date: Decemeber 2nd 2008

Story:
Well this Title takes place after Kingdom Hearts, After King Mickey and Riku closed the Door to keeping the darkness from attacking, they are on another journey looking for them. But something happen while they are sleeping in the middle of the night, someone apperes, who he is dress in a black robe, saying something "To find is to lose and to lose is to find", What can that possible mean, after that they followed a path that lead them to a castle, they saw the Unknown person in the black robe he said the same thing over "In this castle to find is to lose and to lose is to find, In 1 of the scene a girl that looks kind of like Kairi with blonde and long hair, and Sora feelings told him that Riku & King Mickey is in the castle somewhere, The man in the black robe gave him a card. Can this mean anything? Can this mean that Riku and The King are in this castle as well?

More Information:
-Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories Official North America Website
-SQUARE ENIX Press release announcement of KHReCOM
-SQUARE ENIX Member Blog
-Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ Japan Official Website

Enjoy!!