Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Is More Evil: Mcdonald's Or Kentucky Fried Chicken?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Ailuro
i think mcD's is bcuz the clown is creepy ahahahaha laugh.gif laugh.gif
Popogeejo
Teh Colonel is m0re evul becuz hes in da army and dey just like killing tings! >:(
Also cows are cute but chicans suck.
Toby-Chan
Stop it, you guys. Just stop it! ;_____;

I ate KFC last night. Biscuits nom nom.
phoenix dying
"...do you know what they do to those chickens?!

Nooo, but its delicious."

-Jim Gaffigan

The RZA
KFC. It has been contributing to the African American obsession with fried chicken, & has wiped out generations of us. That damn colonel with his 11 herbs & spices, it's too damn good.
Toby-Chan
The RZA
Indeed it is. Lol I sorta feel like a walking stereotype for liking it as much as I do, but ay what's good is good.
Toby-Chan
I find it dreadfully racist to imply that African Americans are somehow more likely to recognize the deliciousness that is fried chicken in any incarnation, and that by association, other races are somehow inept at the appreciation of the artery clogging delicacy.

I'll have you know I make some fecking awesome fried chicken by my white self. >:C
Ailuro
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Sep 15 2008, 09:00 PM) *
I'll have you know I make some fecking awesome fried chicken by my white self. >:C

I bet you do, rawr. ;D

i mean looll ur white?? ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
phoenix dying
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Sep 15 2008, 11:00 PM) *

your not white

mellow.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(phoenix dying @ Sep 15 2008, 09:06 PM) *
your not white

mellow.gif

wait wat??? she glos in the dark lol tongue.gif tongue.gif
Toby-Chan
I'm Mexican. Or at least that's what I'm telling my boss when he tries to get me to work on November 1st.
The RZA
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Sep 15 2008, 11:00 PM) *

PROVE IT!!!!!!!
MaiShadowAlchemist
BOTH!!! Both of them are evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both of them should be destroyed!! EVIL!!!
Artixte
McDonald's, that clown is even creepier in Japan lol. KFC's my artery-clogging food choice right here.
alchemist x
I worked at McDonalds for a year. they pay minimum wage and hire any freaking idiot that comes in with an application. i finally quit because the people working there were progressively getting more and more idiotic.

MCDONALDS IS THE DEFINITION OF EBBILLL!!!

KFC is not evil. Its just the creator of the black stereotype. Well one of them. [whisper]the other one is radio shack, you can guess why[/whisper]
mustang_hughes
mcdonalds sucks i'm supposed to have my day off today but they called me in BULL....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FmaRulz111
Id have to go with KFC because it tastes slightly diffrent now....I ate it one and i had a bag stomach ache. :ohNoes:
Chiyo
Put it this way, I haven't as yet found a spine in my Maccy's, but as for Kan't Find Chicken....
Quistis88
Wow, guys. Is this going to turn into a "Dark Meat vs. White Meat" thread? tongue.gif

I prefer McDonald's, because I get sick after eating KFC for some reason. If anyone knows why, please let me know.
Popogeejo
It's because they're terrible at cooking food.
Mat-Mat
They're both horrible. It would be like choosing which sector of hell I would rather put them in. McDonalds...eh, the fifth sector of hell for me because more people in the world go to a McD's than KFC. Then again, KFC causes the most obese Americans around the country, so for KFC, I choose the 7th sector of hell for them to burn in. Let us see how well you can cook you little chickens in that intense heat......I sound evil now. XD
Blysse
KFC's more evil. At least McDonald's HAS healthy options, even if nobody buys them!
Broken Chouchou
Yea but then again, how healthy are the healthy options?
Blysse
QUOTE (Shaddyp92 @ Dec 1 2008, 04:44 AM) *
Yea but then again, how healthy are the healthy options?

Hey, you can't die from the salad, if you don't put the dressing on it! wink.gif
Broken Chouchou
Haha, maybe you're right. But really, If you wanna be healthy, just stay away from KFC, Mcdonald's, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut etc... I mean, everybody knows it's extremely unhealthy to eat at those places, so if you get fat and die from it you should only have yourself to blame.
Edamame
Mmmm, delicious and greasy artery-clogging goodness. I can almost hear my heart scream in agony. Personally, I like my burgers served to me by a overly friendly clown and the Hamburglar or my "chicken" served to me by some WWI Colonel. I find both fast food places equally repulsive. However, I do have to admit that KFC tastes mighty good at 2:00 a.m. for some unknown reason. I don't think one is more "evil" than the other- both serve food dripping with grease and make sure to spread their fatty goodness to all corners of the world. Eating a hamburger or piece of chicken from one of these places isn't going to kill you. However, if you eat at one of these places everyday, you are on the road to Obesity Heaven. I do have to say that the only good thing about Mcdoland's is that they have the Ronald Mcdonald House which provides aid and housing for families with children who are severely ill.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.