Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Fanarts
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Asakura_yoh
Haru glory from RAVE, doesn't look like him thou

IPB Image

Kadsuki san! >.< I can't catch him good U.U'
IPB Image

Naruto from Naruto.. <.< I am talking crap.. sorry >.<
IPB Image
RoyxRiza BigFan
wahhh Kazuki san looks besto! u look more confident in drawing bishies like him desu!!!
Ed_fangirl
wow those are good
Prinz_Zoisit
wow, these drawings are really good^^....
size soo large^^;;
Jiggles
those pictures are really good,give em a 9/10 nice job
Ailuro
What's your age? o_o
I am 16 and is that a problem to you?
Asakura_yoh
Sorry.. I didn't log in before posting.. -.-
Asakura_yoh
Mao... please somment these all.. XD I will appreciate them all. *bows*

This ish from RAVE. the girl in the sea one...
IPB Image

mido ban.. doesn't look like him at all -.+
IPB Image

Makubex... *sigh* i hate my skill... sorry If I can't draw it correctly.. >.< sorry!! Don't throw rottan eyes to me.. >.<
IPB Image
RoyxRiza BigFan
ha ha! you definately can draw bishie, suai handsome handsome faces well!!! @W@ gambaro zou! TOT
Asakura_yoh
Bishies? >.< Ahh.. I am super bad in that... *shakes head* no no no!! T___T just bad in it
Ailuro
No. No problem. Its just that I thought you were younger and I would've considered you a prodigy for drawing so well at a young age. But 16 is reasonable. tongue.gif Did that make sense?
Asakura_yoh
Sure XD Me ish old liao... T_T lol
wolfi1412
THAT WAS SO WELL DRAWN!
Asakura_yoh
Thanks.. might post more soon or later XD
dreamcatcher_alchemist
oh wow! All of those are really nice. I like the Naruto one... my twin would adore it. You have a great deal of talent! ^^
gohrei
hey...we can post other pictures here beside than FMA????

i like ur pictures...they r cute...except for the Rave one...doesn't look like Haru though....ur a chinese????
Asakura_yoh
ahh.. eys I am a chinese what's wrong with that?? O.o
Hmm.. me dunno whether can o cannot.. but till now no one warn me of posting these.. T__T Oh well...
IPB Image
wolfi1412
Naruto's face a little bit too old for him..
Asakura_yoh
you mean.. XP ohh kk ^^ Thanks *writes down*
Asakura_yoh
Added one new one XD how ish this? comments nya >.<
IPB Image
Ninie
Oh! I love the face! And the hair! It's really good smile.gif
Asakura_yoh
why, thanks my friend XD
RoyxRiza BigFan
mm the ed can still be better >_< *whacks myself..* still can look a lot lot nicer!!! gambatte! i think its his body! >___<
Gashole
Whoa baby! blink.gif
Good thing I never tried to pass myself as an artist. I'd die of shame if I had to compare myself to you people. ph34r.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
Very well done... you make me jealous... I'm 17 and I can't draw half as wel as you do... laugh.gif
Asakura_yoh
mao.. >.< *shakes head8 everyone has their advantages.. maybe you can do beeter in something else. XD Hmm.... -.+ me talking crap again *kill self*
RoyxRiza BigFan
i am still learning too...i wish i can draw like arakawa one day >W<....don't give up, nya! ishoni gambaremasu!
Kisho
Your a good artist, though the picture of Edward-kun looks a bit... Eh, off.. Wait not really =P

Yeah it all looks good 8/10 ^^
wolfi1412
that's nice.
Asakura_yoh
thanks nya.. heh.. nice av, sharingan desu ^^
Hex-Sama
@Asakura_yoh: Wow! Your fanart is awesome! I wish I had skills like that. I especially like the Edward picture. biggrin.gif *Is a big Edward fan*
DarkWater Alchemist
Don't you dare to complain about your skills, young man tongue.gif

Really nice art, very neat. I love pencil drawings smile.gif You're way better than I am cool.gif
Hex-Sama
@DarkWater_Alchemist: Young man?!?! blink.gif Are you talking to me DarkWater?huh.gif
Asakura_yoh
Etooo.... lol. XD ah, i bet my skills is just like ehmm.... lame style. Xd Still need to improve more. I bet there are more artist better than me *cheers*
Akaina
I don't know what you're talking about people, that ed picture is good ^__^
You are good at drawing bishies, and i like how you did Ed's eyes! Do you color your pics too?
Asakura_yoh
I don't colour pics.,.,.. or maybe I did one but not nice... wait me go and find XD

Right.. found that liao.. XD

IPB Image
A lame one though
hagane_no_tokage
i don't think it's lame at all! it's really cute! and your pic of ed was quite well-done, his face looked really great! biggrin.gif
Asakura_yoh
eto~ thanks for that thou XP
xrninja
if i ever had a kid, i'd want him/her/it to look that cute X3
hagane_no_tokage
er...but isn't that a ceremonial chinese outfit...for a funeral? O_o i could have my information confused, but it looks similar to traditional burial ceremony clothes...
Hex-Sama
@Asakura_yoh: I don't think your colored fanart is lame either. I want that to wear that hat! lol laugh.gif
Asakura_yoh
Hmmm for your imformation this is errr.... kang si.. you know what is that? Hmm... something like dracula but this don bite or sucks blood.... Hmmm A kind of Chinese ghost I have to say.... it just hop around... you have to stop breathing or else it will come to you lol... just some crapping imformation here... Yet, this is a monster from Ragnarok Online... the name is Munak ^^;;
Akaina
Aw, so cute! Even if he'll suck your blood ^__^
Yea, they're ghost/vampire things that can only hop and they can sense when you breath. My dad told me when I was little to hold my breath whenever we went by cemetaries so that they wouldn't come out and kill me ^__^()
I kinda stopped doing that because I realized it's for chinese ghosts and... we weren't living in Malaysia anymore.
xrninja
really? i'm chinese but i've never heard of that (probably because i'm easily scared and my mom didn't want me freaking out when i was younger). but my grandpa and grandma's cemetary is so pretty and peaceful...lots of big, grassy hills and flowers and pinwheels (and now that it's december, mini xmas trees and ornaments) by all the gravestones.....*rambles off*

oh wait, i have heard of them! from when i was watching jackie chan adventures a long time ago....man, this one is a lot cuter than the one in there though laugh.gif
Akaina
Chinese graves are so much prettier than American ones. Each one gets their own mound surrounded by stone. I remember once when we were holding the ceremony for the dead, grandpa's was at the top of the hill and when I got there I looked down on the rest of them.. they were so beautiful. All the weeds were cleaned and gone, they were surrounded with offerings and flowers and the grass was perfectly green.
xrninja
oh yeah, in taiwan we visited my great-grandparents' grave, but in taiwan the cemeteries are divided up so that each family has it's own room-like thing. like you walk down a path in the mountains, and on each side there are little walled areas and inside there are the gravestones and stuff. very pretty; if i remembered what it looked like better i'd draw it rolleyes.gif i've never seen a creepy graveyard like the kind in american cartoons, though (and i don't particularly want to).
Akaina
oooo, that's cool. Our family has it's own section, but there aren't any defined boundaries (or not that I know of.)
Are you not living in America now? The graveyards are just so... emotionless. Or that's the feeling I get from them. Everything's so orderly in rows and the like that it doesn't feel like there's much there.
Hey, just as a random thing, do you listen to Chinese music? pop and stuff i mean.
xrninja
i'll reply in my thread so we don't spam poor asakura's wink.gif
Asakura_yoh
lol... you both get too excited in these... And, I don't mind anything like this ^^;;; Thou it is getting out of topic somewhere lol! But I kinda disagree that you say Chiness Grave is nice... -.-;; I hate to go there but we have to everywhere to pray our own ancestor and so on.... Errr.... But chinese have two types to hmm how to say that word... >.< 'take care' of the deads.... lol Well, ya oone is buried and one is burn in great heat till the dead one only left the bones behind.... Err.. anyone knows about this? Well... The burning type is more... err better since the bones will be placed in a vase-kind-of-thing and being place in the glass cabinet... *sigh*
Right not trying to make this really out of topic me post this again.. >.< Any comments?

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.