Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: High Standards
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Mat-Mat
"It's what I saw. Anyway, our main priority should be getting Madison-chan to the hospital."

Kido said as they were nearing the hospital.
Kari_Neko
"Ugh,hospitals."

Kari mumbled twitching,her last visit was not enjoyable.They were thinking of putting her in the mental hospital since she wouldn't stop screaming in her nightmare's,and they had to belt her down.
Mat-Mat
"I don't think anyone really enjoys hospitals."

Kido said smiling a bit. They were about to reach the hospital, and Kido was ready to see his friend well again.
Kari_Neko
"They're my personal hell hole."

Kari mumbled with a scowl before going in and getting the doctors to start treating Mat-Mat
Mat-Mat
The doctors took Mat-Mat straight to the emergency room, where she was operated on for about two hours. She was then placed in a room with bandages all over her body. She was still unconscious, but the doctors said that she would be better after a lot of rest. Kido, while she was asleep, just kept a constant watch on her, whimpering and hoping that she would be alright.

Madison-chan, I should have been there. If I was, you wouldn't be here right now....

Kido thought to himself as he whimpered with his ears down.
Kari_Neko
"She'll be alright,I'm more worried on how in the world L-kun's gonna get here without killing himself or crashing a car."

Kari said to the wolf looking half asleep as she patted him and petted his ears
Mat-Mat
"Ok...."

Kido whimpered half-asleep too. "You could always get him, before he even thinks about getting in a car." he added.
Kari_Neko
"I generally would,but I'm too tired to flash step myself but with his added weight.....I'd be a goner."

Kari mumbled anime sighing
Mat-Mat
Kido smiled and rested his head. He was tired, but he needed to keep his eye on Mat-Mat in case the attacker would come back.

--------------------------------

Hospitals.....gah, of all places. I needed to be treated, but it has to be the place where you're treated like you're going to die even when you only have a small scrape.....

Mat-Mat's spirit thought to herself as she could notice the environment even with out opening her eyes.

I could always send Kido the information about my attacker with telepathy, but I'm too tired to do anything but sleep.....
Kari_Neko
"Get some sleep Kid,I'll be up for awhile and I'll wake you up and let you rip him to shreds first."

Kari said to him drinking some soda oblivious to the very dark circles under her eyes
Mat-Mat
"Oh...thank you."

Kido mumbled as he passed out from not sleeping. As he was asleep, he dreamt that he and Mat-Mat were at their home in the woods, just playing around and training together. Then, he saw some people attack Mat-Mat with alchemy and swords. One was someone with black hair...the exact person that he noticed today!

"You poor unperfect person...you need to be punished for your ways...." the man told her as he used alchemy to send her flying. She came back up and told them "What if I say I'm not like the others, what if I say I'm not another one, of your plays, you're the pretender, what if I say I'll never surrender," before they gave her one final blow. After that, she didn't move, and Kido woke up from his nightmare breathing really hard.

Kari_Neko
"Hey,you alright?You looked like you were freaking out."

Kari said to the wolf in a position that showed she was shaking him to wake up,with her having multiple bite marks on her hands but she didn't seem to notice.
Mat-Mat
"Yeah...sorta. I'm sorry about the bite marks. Madison just told me who attacked her."

Kido said breathing hard, but calming down with every breath.
Kari_Neko
"I didn't notice the biting.And what'd he look like?"

Kari asked as she got bandages out of her bag wrapping her hands up
Mat-Mat
"Well, there were a few of them. However, the main one that beat her up like this was a man with sorta long black hair, tall, and was lean and muscular. He kept saying that people who weren't perfect like them should just deserve to die."

Kido said as he recalled the memory.
Kari_Neko
Kari sat up straight at what he said and she asked with her eyes wide

"That sounds like....preposterous.He wouldn't be there.....Would he?"
Mat-Mat
"Is that someone you know really well?"

Kido asked noticing her wide eyes. "In fact, he sort of looked a bit like you, in a sense...."
Kari_Neko
Kari gulped and mumbled

"If what you just said is true,then we're looking for Kosuke Hyuuga,my dad.I took my mother's maiden name."
Mat-Mat
Kido just stared at her with wide eyes. Then, he calmed down and laid back down on the floor.

"So, we need to find your dad and those other men. Great. You don't mind me attacking him, don't you? What he did to my friend, I'll never forgive him for it, not in a million years."

Kido said as he growled a low growl.
Kari_Neko
"I get first dibs.He killed my mother and nearly killed me and nee-san,you can give him some nice scratches to the throat though."

Kari growled clenching her fists
Mat-Mat
"Sounds fine with me. If he did that to you, you can have him all you want."

Kido said as his fur started to bristle and as he bared his teeth.
Kari_Neko
"Good."

Kari mumbled managing to calm herself down as she started petting the wolf to make him do the same
Mat-Mat
"Thanks. However, if I know Madison-chan, she won't like me taking revenge on your father for her. She doesn't like taking revenge on anyone, just trying to resolve something in a safe, nice manner...."

Kido said as he started to wag his tail.
Kari_Neko
"There's only a 5% chance that would actually happen."

Kari said sighing starting to scratch the wolf behind the ears
Mat-Mat
"True...but I remembered the man's scent, so tracking him will be a piece of cake when the rain clears."

Kido said smiling an evil smile while staring out the window.
Kari_Neko
"Very good."

Kari said grinning and added sneezing "Though,I better not get a cold."
Mat-Mat
"Ok, now we wait for Madison-chan to wake up...."

Kido said as he kept staring at Mat-Mat.
Fallacy
I wanna join...
I am mach9 by the way, if you haven't noticed it already.
Little Washu
Man, this is why I don't RP, cause everyone gets waaay too frickin' ahead. I think I may have to drop out, even though I just started...
Mat-Mat
Fallacy- You can join if you want, but you'll have to be caught up to us by now. Little Washu- it's ok. Here's the summary for both of you. Kari and Kido have found Mat-Mat, and they're at the hospital. Mat-Mat's asleep because of the operation on her, and Kido and Kari are just talking. Kido then falls asleep, and he learns because of Mat-Mat's memory telepathy who attacked her, who is Kari's father. Now, they're just waiting for her to wake up so they can find out more clearly what's going on.....
Little Washu
^...how am I supposed to fit into any of that huh.gif?
Mat-Mat
Be creative. You could be in the hospital room with them, or being somewhere in the hospital if you like....
Little Washu
...hospital scare me. I hate getting surgery or being near people that have gotten surgery. So Kakashi and I will be waiting outside.
Mat-Mat
Perfectly fine with me. Kido and Kari will just be waiting inside for Mat-Mat to wake up. happy.gif
Fallacy
Montmorency waited... the number of favors I have to do for a old friend...

(what year is this? Main storyline of FMA is from 1909-1910)
Lost Alchemist
The girl walks behind them stoping before the hall way siting on the floor watching the people pass by. She looks up closeing her eyes trying to touch someone's mind. Hello, can you hear me any one? She hums hopeing that someone would hear her.
Little Washu
QUOTE(Lost Alchemist @ Sep 15 2008, 02:57 PM) *
The girl walks behind them stoping before the hall way siting on the floor watching the people pass by. She looks up closeing her eyes trying to touch someone's mind. Hello, can you hear me any one? She hums hopeing that someone would hear her.

...behind who? You are aware that everyone besides Kakashi and myself are in the hospital right? And the black-haired man is outside, but who's whereabouts are unknown.
Mat-Mat
QUOTE(Fallacy @ Sep 14 2008, 11:28 PM) *
(what year is this? Main storyline of FMA is from 1909-1910)

Yes. That's the exact time. Just go alone with what's going on, ok?

Anyway.....

-------------------------------------

Kido's ears pricked up as her heard the voice. He had never heard this person before, and really didn't want to get involved, so he just ignored it.

After about six more hours of waiting, Mat-Mat's eyes began to twitch, and then they barely opened. She stared around in the room, seeing Kido sort of asleep and Kari, who was just sitting there.

Kido then noticed Mat-Mat awake, and he was extremely relieved.

"Madison-chan! You're ok!!!" he barked in a happy tone as he ran towards her. "It's good to see you again!!!!"

"Same here, Kido." Mat-Mat said as she patted him and scratched behind his ears smiling.
Kari_Neko
"We were worried sick about you stupid.I already got the stupid genius getting himself half killed every other day."

Kari mumbled half asleep,showing her own odd way of worrying about her
Mat-Mat
"It's good to see you too, Kari."

Mat-Mat said as she tried to lean up, strugling. "Oh, by the way, Kido, did you get my message?"

"I did. What do you want to do about it? Kari and I have already been thinking about some things..."

Kido answered wagging his tail.
Kari_Neko
"Please don't remind me that we're fighting against tou-san and a ton of other psycho's like him."

Kari whined anime crying
Lost Alchemist
*i meant as in she was walking behind the others in the room*

She grunts knowing that he has not going to deal with her. DON'T SHUT ME OUT!!! I can't talk any other way. I want to know more about this black haired guy. she stands up and walks closer to the room, leting her skirt move around her.
Mat-Mat
"Heheh, sorry. Anyway, all I got was the man who really attacked you. Who were the others?"

Kido asked curiously.

"They called themselves Vigors. They're really strong, but their morals are all wrong. They want to eliminate anyone who doesn't meet to their standards. I didn't meet there because of my gray hair and eyes, and because of Kido hanging around with me........"

Mat-Mat explained and then added wide eyed, "HE'S YOUR FATHER, KARI-CHAN?!"
Kari_Neko
"...........Hai."

Kari squeaked and then noticed the mute girl and she asked puzzled

"Annou,who are you?"
Lost Alchemist
She bows before sliping into Kari's head. Grace
Mat-Mat
"So...you were the one who was trying to talk to me earlier? Eh, sorry. My name is Kido, by the way."

Kido said as he bowed his head. He had gotten better of his habit always attacking someone new, which he now replaced by just staring at them for answers.

"My name is Madison, but please call me Mat-Mat." Mat-Mat said as she bowed her head, feeling a little pain in her chest as she did so.
Kari_Neko
"Grace-chan?Ah Konnichiwa,I'm Kari nice to meetcha!"

Kari said to her brightly coming out of her depression corner from the mention of her father
Mat-Mat
She really cheers up fast, doesn't she Madison?

Kido told Mat-Mat where only they could hear it.

Be nice....you never know when she could actually be hearing into our conversations......

Mat-Mat told Kido bluntly as she barely hit him on the head with her fist.
Kari_Neko
"I've actually heard most of them."

Kari commented to the two of them calmly with her cat ears moving and wiggling
Mat-Mat
"Eh...at least it wasn't mean, right?"

Kido asked Kari, stepping closer to Mat-Mat and with an anime sweat drop down his face.

"I told you to be nicer." Mat-Mat told him as he started get nearer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.