Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: High Standards
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Lost Alchemist
Oh, so you heard me, if i did not push my self into your head? Grace sits on the floor leting her skirt flow around her legs
Kari_Neko
Kari blinked then giggled softly saying

"I don't mind."
Lost Alchemist
Grace smiles, she gets up and walks over to Mat Mat Tell me who is this black haired man. I have to keep my eyes open with my ...job.
Mat-Mat
Kido then walked near the girl, slowly not to surprise her. He then tried to talk to her with his mind, hoping that she would be able to hear it and not let it bounce back to Mat-Mat

So....your name's Grace, right? So, what did you want to know about the black-haired man and the Vigors, as what my master told me what they are..... Kido asked gently.
Little Washu
Natsumi and Kakashi waited outside. "Hey." Natsumi said.

"Hm?"

"Happy birthday."

(Yeah, today literally is his birthday)
Lost Alchemist
Enter my mind and i'll block her out if that helps, but i really need to know, so i can do something to help. Grace opens up her mind
Mat-Mat
It's not like that. Madison-chan, well, she and I are connected by some weird type of loyality that happened when I first met her. She can hear what ever I think, and feels my pain, and vice verca. I'm her wolf form and she's my human form. However, I'll be happy to tell you about the man. If you just give me a minute.

Kido told Grace as he scanned his mind for the memory. Once he found it, he sent it to Grace.

If you want more information, you'll have to talk to Madison or Kari. Madison-chan had to fight him, while he's Kari's father.....
Little Washu
"...so what do we do now?" Kakashi asked.

"I dunno." Was Natsumi's response. And then it started to rain. "Bah. Stupid rain."
Lost Alchemist
Grace's mind runs over the sent memory, she falls over trying to process everything. She places her hands on her head. IT HURTS IT HURTS
Mat-Mat
I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!!!! I should have let you just asked Mat-Mat for the information. She's better at sending this kind of memory!

Kido whimpered and apologized as he tried to calm Grace down and make it easier for her.
Little Washu
Kakashi looked at his watch. "They're so late."

"I know." Natsumi said. "At this rate, the battery on my hand held game will die." -blip- "Oh, it died."
Lost Alchemist
She sits there keeping her hands on her head. No i'm fine it's a thought that passed though my mind. A bad one as you can tell but i got everything.
Mat-Mat
"Ok....I'm still sorry."

Kido said to her with an anime sweat drop coming down his head. He then noticed that he forgot to get some people.

"If you'll excuse me, Kari, keep a watch on my master and Grace while I go get Kakashi and Natsumi."

Kido said as he left the room and adding to Grace Usually what I do is I think of a happy memory to send the bad one away. It may be different for you, but a good thing always blocks many bad things....
Little Washu
"Hey." Natsumi began.

"Hm?"

"Why is it that your nose runs and your feet smell?" She asked with a totally serious face.

"I...don't quite get what you're trying to ask me ^^U."
Mat-Mat
Kido walked down the hospital hallway, near the entrance where he saw Kakashi and Nastumi. They were talking, and Kido heard the question. He just cocked his head and went outside to get them.

"Hey, Mat-Mat's awake now, and there's someone new inside her room. Oh, and by the way, what kind of question is that Natsumi?"

Kido said as he cocked his head like a confused puppy.
Little Washu
"It's a riddle. Ya know, sorta like if a tree falls in the middle of the forest, and no ones around to hear it, does it make a sound? I guess you could say it's a joke though." Kakashi said. "I think."

"Yeah, it is." Natsumi agreed. "Now, to the hospital room! Away!" She marched inside, in an attempt to hide her fear. "That smell, those noises, these people in all that white...I hate hospitals T^T." She whined to herself.
Mat-Mat
"Well, it's a paradox. You know the tree, if you're there, it's going to make a sound, but sound has to reflect on something for the sound to be heard, so the answer is obviously no."

Kido explained as they entered the hospital and adding, "I don't think there is a human being or any organism alive that likes hospitals..."
Little Washu
"I-I know that." Kakashi said. "But I mean, whenever someone asks that you usually just laugh and walk away."

"D-d-did you know that most hospitals h-have chapels?" Natsumi asked.
Mat-Mat
"That's not what I usually do. I like to find out a definate answer to everything. It's just my character."

Kido said bluntly as he added to Natusmi smiling, "I didn't know that, but don't worry. It's just a hospital. If you're really scared of hospitals, imagine that this place is....well, imagine it as your happy place. If you imagine something horrible into something good, you'll be able to get through something easier."
Little Washu
"...if it were my happy place, then I would be in a nice warm bed, snuggled up to a nice warm Kakashi." Natsumi said, scratching her head. "Where is Madeline's room?" She asked.
Lost Alchemist
Grace sits there clearing her mind, trying to find more links that can hear her. The smell of the room makes it hard for her to think right. Yuck the smell in here is so stale, it reaks of blood and death.
Mat-Mat
"It's Madison, and we're near."

Kido said as he walked down the hall. He then hears Grace trying to find other people. He ignores her again, while he guided Natsumi and Kakashi to Mat-Mat's room.
Little Washu
"Oh, ahaha, I was never good with names." Natsumi laughed.
Mat-Mat
"That's alright."

Kido said as they entered the room. Mat-Mat apparently was in her own world, because she didn't even notice them enter the room until a few minutes had passed.

"Oh, sorry I didn't notice you there, Kido. Um...I'm sorry, but I don't know who you two people are. What are your names?"

Mat-Mat asked suddenly as she left "her" world.
Little Washu
"Oh, I'm Natsumi Hatake." She said. "And this is my significant other, Kakashi Hatake."
Mat-Mat
"Nice to meet you."

Mat-Mat said as she smiled and bowed her head. Then, Kido's ears went up suddenly and he started to bare his teeth and growl. There was someone near, and he didn't like it.

"Kido, what's wrong?" Mat-Mat asked.
Little Washu
"I don't sense anything." Natsumi said.

"Well I do...and I'm not liking it much either." Kakashi said.
Mat-Mat
"There's someone else near, and the scent isn't pleasant."

Kido growled as he moved his nose near the scent.
Kari_Neko
"No no it doesn't smell pleasant."

Kari mumbled from her seat with her nose in the air sniffing it with her ears wiggling
Mat-Mat
Kido then ran out of the room, trying to see what it was bothering him. He ran to the front entrance...and he and Kari were right; it wasn't a good scent. There was a man, with black hair, coming to the hospital with the look of the devil on his face. It was Kari's father.

"Oh s**t." Kido said putting it bluntly. Madison-chan, you're not going to like this..... he thought to himself hoping Mat-Mat would hear it.
Little Washu
"Whoa! Where's Poochie' goin'?!" Natsumi asked as Kido ran past her.

"Maybe...we should follow?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah, c'mon."
Mat-Mat
"He won't like you calling him 'Poochie', but he probably just wondered what is going on....and according to what he just told me, it's not good at all."

Mat-Mat said as she added to Kido, Don't let him get you. Remember, he's after you, Kari, and me, and if you die, I swear I'll never forgive you....
Little Washu
"Is he the guy that attacked you?" Natsumi asked. "Cause if he is, we can always arrest him. We're the military, we fight for the people."
Kari_Neko
Kari's ears perked and her eyes widened as she literally jumped out of the chair knocking it over running as fast as she could without running into doctors downstairs mumbling under her breath

"Not good not good not good not good not good!NOT GOOD!"
Little Washu
"So then we should arrest him?" Natsumi asked Kari.

"I would assume so." Kakashi said to himself.
Mat-Mat
"I don't think he's the kind of guy that'll go easy, right Kari?"

Mat-Mat asked as she tried to get out of the bed, struggling. She wanted to help in anyway possible.

Kido, whatever you do, don't let him get Kari. she ordered Kido what to do.
Kari_Neko
"We can't arrest him even if we wanted to."

Kari said through gritted teeth adding "He'll only break out,this would be his 27th time out of jail am counting."
Little Washu
"We can put him in the same thing we put Zolf J. Kimbley in. I'm sure you heard about him." Kakashi said.
Mat-Mat
Mat-Mat heard names unknown to her, so she just kept out of it. She just got out of bed (trying to be her sneaky self again XD) and tried to go out of the room. She had trouble with her wounds, but she really wanted to help Kido with her alchemy.

Boss, you need to stay in bed. Kido told her as he noticed her leaving with telepathy.
Kari_Neko
"He'll still break out,if this is my father we're talking about then he can break through any jail prison cage whatever."

Kari mumbled still running down stairs
Mat-Mat
(You know she was on the first floor? huh.gif )

Mat-Mat left the room, running as fast as she can to help. She realized that her wounds were better now, because she could at least go half her usual speed.

Kido, I don't care, I'm on my way to help. Mat-Mat told him through telepathy smiling.

Well, he's still outside, and he's just staring at the building... Kido told her keeping a constant eye on him. Then he noticed why he wasn't coming already. He saw about ten more people like him, not as muscular though, walking up to him. They then just talked, and then Kari's father started to walk nearer to the building.

"Damn." Kido swore to himself.
Kari_Neko
(she was getting juice on the third floor?XD)

Kari flickered in front of Kido and growled though she still had clear fright on her face

"Tou-san."
Little Washu
"If you say so." Kakashi said.

"Should we be prepared for a fight?" Natsumi asked.
Mat-Mat
(Okey dokey? XD)

Kido then turned all white and his teeth began to become larger and sharper. His fur bristled, and his eyes became red. He was turning into his demon form, and when he was done, he howled an howl of attack.

"I don't like this at all." he mumbled, staring the man directly in the eyes.

"Neither do I." Mat-Mat added finally catching up with the others. She stared at the man who attacked her and she was pissed. She forgot about her moral of "a calm, non-revenge solution." All she could think about was getting this guy far away from here.
Kari_Neko
"Otou-san......Nanda?Why did you kill Ka-san?"

Kari asked her very pale complexion paler if that was possible,while she was shaking slightly at her father,they really did look alot alike.They both had the same sort of build,hair color,hair length,different hair style though,they both had the same odd abnormally long tapered fingers.
Little Washu
"He seems like a real jerk." Natsumi said. "You want I should take'im out? Kakashi and I can do it."
Mat-Mat
Mat-Mat kept staring back at Kari, wishing she would be alright.

Kari, don't think about that now. Just stay focused on what you have to do. she told her, trying to be nice.

Kido kept growling at the man, his fur bristling and his temper as hot as ever.

This man hurt my best friend and the only person I have any true connections with. I'll kill him whenever I get the chance....
Kari_Neko
"No,but thank you very much Natsumi-chan,Kakashi.I have to do it myself."

Kari mumbled softly keeping they're back to them waiting for her father's answer

((Oi Mat-Mat,are you gonna be him or am I supposed to be?XD if your going to be him just make him insane and hate non humans and imperfect people.))
Little Washu
"Are you sure Kari?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah, I mean, it's not like it's ant trouble! It's what we do!" Natsumi said, taking out her pistol from the holster on her waist.

*Pistol = Handgun...sorta. The things that Riza and the rest of the military use.
Mat-Mat
((Eh, I forgot about that. I guess you should be him, since you know a tad bit more than me about him. XD))

The men charged after them, using alchemy everywhere they saw them. Mat-Mat was able to dodge it and kick a few men out cold.

Maybe I should use my alchemy to zap a few of them. She thought to herself as she clapped her hands and looked up at the sky.......nothing happened. Holy crap.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.