Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fma Shoes
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Malikaa
Got some white shoes from primark and decided to jazz em up a bit, first time doing anything like this, it was kinda fun |D The poses and characters arent mine theyre to the people who make FMA, i just put em on a shoe and made up the backgrounds and things.. camera destroyed them tho, they look better IRL.

Naivete
Cute... just curious, what did you use to draw on the shoes? They look as if they were professionally done, what with the shading and all.
Malikaa
QUOTE(baKa-neKoh @ Sep 8 2008, 06:56 AM) *
Cute... just curious, what did you use to draw on the shoes? They look as if they were professionally done, what with the shading and all.

gah im so lazy, sorry for relpying late but what the hey, I used dylon fabric paint, You get the paint and a brush and basicly just paint like you would on a canvas, its easy really c:
Causmicfire
Those are really cute. I think I like Al the best, but the backgrounds for Roy and Ed are awesome!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.