Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Are You Kidding?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Fallacy
Hi!

Your a state alchemist, but you hear of a small rebellion..., what's to happen after that.

Year:1909- Ed's still here...

My Character:

Name: Unknown
Bio: Unknown except: he's contacted you about the rebellion and he works in the security dept. It's also known he is a fairly high ranking officer.
Lost Alchemist
Character.
Name: Grace (aka Neko later)
start name: Lost
Bio: lost her twin sister at a early age, now lives with Roy for her mother and father where taken to the gate for trying to bring back her sister. She uses wind alchemy.
ashiro
Name: Alice
Bio: Other than the fact that lost her parents at a very young age and now lives with General Halcrow, her past is unknown. She uses Shadow Alchemy. State Alchemist and a Lieutenat General in the army.
_Mat
Is the world like it is in anime or manga? I mean, if I tried to ressurect a human, have i created homunculus? Has the fifth laboratory been uncovered yet?
But well, here is mah character:D

Name: Samuel Expo
Type of alchemy: Blades. Of all types. He has a bit of titanium in his pocket, that he transforms to very thin and light, but hard and durable blade. Can also use other alchemy ofc^^
He has not any family, doesn't like to express his feelings, some doubt that he has any. He is convinced that the military is the best thing in the world, and also that all that military does, is done for the best of all humankind. Simply said, he values the military more than anything else.
Going to start anytime soon?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.