Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Operation:search And Rescue
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Kari_Neko
"THAT IS IT!I HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH!I WANNA GO FIND HIM NOW!"

Kari yelled kicking the wall releasing some of her built up stress,she was getting far more than agitated from Joker having yet to keep his promise.The one thing she hated most of all was when people broke they're promises.
DNA
as she kicked down the large thing it landed atop a box and the sound of a human flumping to the floor was heard. "ouch." said a voice.
Kari_Neko
"AHHHHHHH!WHAT THE HE**?!"

Kari spazzed when it fell down and when she heard the human 'ow' she only spazzed further hyperventilating and apologizing rapidly as she opened the box

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorrrrrrrrrrrrry!"
DNA
as she opened the box it revieled Snake with only a Minor Bruse. "It's fine it's fine, it's fine." he said
Kari_Neko
"Holy chocolate donuts Snake,you gave me a heart attack!And mind telling me what your doing in a box that just fell from nowhere when I kicked something?"

Kari asked sweat dropping
DNA
"Guarding you." he said streching his back
Kari_Neko
"What's the point in guarding me if your going to give me a heart attack in the process.....?"

Kari mumbled under her breath rolling her eyes before going back to kicking the wall so she wouldn't take out her anger management on him
DNA
"well most people I tail don't useally Kick down walls on Boxes." he said as he unfolded another box from his pocket
Kari_Neko
"Most people don't need anger management,along with being pissed off from the fact that some insane terrorist is holding they're friend captive either!"

Kari said with an anime vein
DNA
"I have to deal with worse." he said sighing.
Kari_Neko
The height challenged half chimera girl ignored that comment continuing to rant about how much of an [All hail lord Xenu] Joker was under her breath as she was kicking boxes
DNA
"Hey! Respect Cardboard in all it's forms!" Snake said shooting past her ear.
Kari_Neko
"OW !$!%@^$#%^#%&$#*^&%($#%@#%$@^&!AS IF MY EARS AREN'T DAMAGED ENOUGH!"

Kari yelled revealing her foul mouth as she held her now clipped ear that was bleeding
DNA
"THEN DON'T KICK THE BOXES!" Snake yelled back
Kari_Neko
"THEN GIVE ME SOMETHING ELSE TO KICK SO I WON'T START TRYING TO KILL PEOPLE!"

Kari yelled back with an anime big head
DNA
"THEN JUST GO TO THE GODAMNED JOKER GUY, KILL HIM, AND TAKE BACK YOUR DAMN BOYFRIEND!" Snake yelled
Kari_Neko
"That's actually a good idea................AND HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND DAMMIT!HE'S TOO FREKAIN OBLIVIOUS TO NOTICE!"

Kari half yelled turning bright cherry red
DNA
"Whatever. just don't kick Boxes. You should treat them with lovew and respect and it will treat you as such." snake said
Kari_Neko
"I'm not even going to comment.Anyway since you have to guard me your gonna come to right?"

Kari asked sweat dropping
((AND YOU COMPLAIN THAT I POST FAST!))
DNA
(lol.)

"I suppose I have to since you got FOXHOUND on your back." he said
Kari_Neko
((By the way,Haku-chan -Lost Alchemist- wants you to post on World already.))

"Good,I'll be needing help with the psychotic Joker."

Kari said and added sheepishly "And I guess everybody's after me now a days.I lost count and which ones they are."
DNA
Snake ignoed the comment as he took out a walkie talkie. "Otacon. Kari's house." he said before hanging up.
Kari_Neko
"It's not really a house."

Kari said sweat dropping since they were sitting in the basement of an abandoned apartment building
DNA
"Hmm. I suppose so. then why don't you just live with L?" he aske sighing, not really careing.
Kari_Neko
"I was going to ask and then he got himself captured by Joker so I had to run all over the place to find a roof over my head!"

Kari defended pouting
DNA
"Oh. I saw that you know. one a scout cam." he said as he heard helicopter roters outside.
Kari_Neko
"How helpful,now c'mon we're on a search and rescue mission!"

Kari said getting up and packing her backpack with loads of bullets,her 'toys',and lots of candy before heading out the door
DNA
as Otacon came into a visual he waved. "Grettings all." he said with a Manga by his side over Metal Gear Schmatics.
Kari_Neko
"Yo,please tell me you know where Joker's hiding out."

Kari said sweat dropping as she sat down in the helicopter
DNA
Otacon and Snake's faces turned white. "How would I know..I'm the tech guy." he said .
Kari_Neko
Kari's eye twitched and she taking out her laptop and hat and sitting down cracking her fingers and doing what she did best,hack into things and find out where people were.

"Because,that's what tech people do.Least that's what I generally do."
DNA
"Let me put it diffentlly- I'm not good at google Maps." he said.
Kari_Neko
Kari snorted and turned the laptop around showing every single little piece of data about Joker known,including where he currently was and said grinning

"I actually had to hack into my own system at Central to get this info."
DNA
"Why would they even have it is the question." Otacon said.
Kari_Neko
"Because I happen to like knowing everything possible about the criminals that are interesting hence why they're in my computer systems."

Kari said bluntly rolling her eyes telling them where to go
DNA
they landed at the outskirts of the city near a lake. inside the lake was a metalic Structure and thousands of dead bodys floating the the water.
Kari_Neko
Kari gagged and simply went to the bathroom at the back of the helicopter and after about 10 minutes of her puking she came out looking nausea's still saying swaying slightly as she walked back

"I hate my sense of smell."

((In other words,her super sensitive sense of smell is bothering her from the bodies XD))
DNA
As they got off A sniper shoot came from the near by woods, shooting throgh Kari's sholder
Kari_Neko
(Ok,as god moddish as it may sound,KARI CAN'T BE SHOT!It's just not right for her to be a master gunsman and be shot by a sniper.IT JUST ISN'T!XD)

Kari deflected the bullet with her Hades and shot back shooting straight through the barrels of the sniper's rifle making it mini blow up.
Mat-Mat
((Just out of curiosity, could I join? If I did, it would be with Mat-Mat again.))
DNA
(yepers. it's fine.)

as this happen a cawing was heard as a metalic Winged figure appeared and shoot at Kari several times and then flew down, hitting her with it's wings. snake however rolled behind a tree to dodge it all.

Kari_Neko
Kari deflected every single bullet shot at her as they landed in the ground and she raised her arm getting a moderate cut but clapped her hands together clapping them on the winged thing using Destructive alchemy.
DNA
the thing laughed as it gripped karis throat before she could do that. "SHOW ME YOUR RAGE!!!!" It yelled in a metallic voice, relaseing kari only after being shoot by a missle from behind by snake and flying back into the air.
Kari_Neko
"If you want rage,then it's what you'll get."

Kari said slowly unzipping her trademark sweat shirt that went down to her knee's throwing it into a tree as there was the same odd popping noises as she started transforming into her full chimera form getting down on her hands and knee's growling
DNA
"Well..thats scary..." Snake commented but was intteruped by a hail storm of rockets that actually blacked out the sun for a bit. "Kari... Run... very fast." he said as he threw a grenade into the hailstorm, hopeing they weren't in range.
Kari_Neko
The over larged panther nodded and started running towards the building as fast as the wind following L's unique scent simply slashing the throat's of all the guards the were in her way before they could say anything.
DNA
on the outside of the base there was a loud explosion heard but no one could be sure what it was. Then a Hole opened in the wall. "RAGE!!!!SHOW ME YOUR RAGE!!!!" The metallic person yelled as she slashed a gash through her arm.

(I want to make this a lenthy boss fight because there will be 3 more before you find L.)
Kari_Neko
(............Meanie.-just kidding-)

Kari in reply let out an ear splitting roar as she tackled the metallic thing ripping out a couple wires before jumping back,like a wolf's fight strike then jump back so you won't get hit.
DNA
the thing then Threw out a turrent that followed Kari's trail perfectlly, with no chance of missing, shooting a bunch of holes through her arm before snake appeared and shot it with a Dessert Eagle and then fired on the thing. it ignored him though and Grabbed Kari and started to squish her to death.

(Hey when you want to win then you just have to get the mask off. then you'll not have to deal with the metalic suit.)
Kari_Neko
((YOUR TELLING ME THIS NOW!?))

Kari growled and found it's weak point,the mask how typical,and she clawed it off
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.