Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Twin Snakes
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
DNA
(Guess what? I got a nice new rp ready and a nice new charicter to go along with it.

Just pretend to walk into a warehouse after being told to by *insert higher up here* )
Kari_Neko
"I am getting irritated with all this 'go here no go there and go here' stuff......Gah.When is this ever gonna end!?"

Kari mumbled to herself walking to the warehouse
DNA
as Kari walked into the wearhouse she saw...Lots and Lots of boxes... as well as a Metalic disk like thing
Kari_Neko
"Boxes,how nice."

Kari mumbled sarcastically and looked at the metallic thing looking puzzled,wondering if it was going to eat her or something with her luck.
DNA
Beside it there was a Small Contraption over a Box of grenades whicth waqs near a large pile of rocket launchers, Mines, C4, and rifles
Kari_Neko
"Geez.....It would be nice to know what all this stuff is for....."

Kari said looking at the rifles amused,she was a girl who loved guns after all.
DNA
as this happened a grenade was seen in the middle of the floor and it exploded. someone was there
Kari_Neko
Kari had managed to hear it coming before it went off so she had clapped her hands on the floor making a large circular shield like wall of moonstone before she could of been blown up.
DNA
as she did this a Rocket came from beind the moonstone, blasting the wall to pieces
Kari_Neko
Kari did a back flip out of the way and she yelled her eyes narrowing

"WHAT THE HECK DID I DO THIS TIME!?"
DNA
"Come and Find me." said a Gruff male voice echoin in the werehouse.
Kari_Neko
"As if life could suck even more."

Kari growled as she started flashing around the warehouse looking for him her ears perked for the slightest noise
DNA
however there was no noise. apperentlly the one being hidden was very good at doing just that. then she would feel a Knife at her throat. Try harder said the voice.
Kari_Neko
"I don't need to."

Kari said behind him wit ha gun cocked at his back,she had made a Kari dummy out of alchemy and taken off her jacket to make it look realistic only to leave her in a tight fitting black turtleneck.
DNA
the man Clapped for a bit. "Gotcha." he said as he pressed a detonater sending her flying into the air infrount of the man face first.
Kari_Neko
"Ow."

Kari said simply getting right back up,it was going to take more than that to get rid of her.
DNA
As she would look back up he wpuld be gone once more apprentlly hidden in the sea of Boxes.
Kari_Neko
"GAH!FREAKIN COWARDLY BRAT!HOW ANNOYING!"

Kari yelled with an anime big head,she had been taught the hard way that annoying your opponent would make them show themselves
DNA
the man then shoot a small Paint pellet onto her Chest. "Your missing the entire point of the excerise. if I get close enough I'll shoot you with a real Bullet." he said.
Kari_Neko
"......You won't be able to hit me with a real bullet."

Kari said bluntly as the paint pellet was all over her gun dripping and she had a scowl/frown/glare combo on her face since he dirtied her gun
DNA
"At this rate I could." he said, the echoing wearhouse his cover
Kari_Neko
"Could not."

Kari responded her ears flickering pin pointing where he was
DNA
The man Smiled. "Your cat ear tracking won't help you." he said as a frogie toy dropped from the ceiling.
Kari_Neko
Kari immediately shot right through the froggie toy the minute it dropped and she said simply

"I have top notch instincts and reflexes,ears are just helpful."
DNA
"is that so?" he asked as a Punch was thrown to the back of her head. "Game, set, Macth." he said
Kari_Neko
Kari grabbed the offending fist out of pure reflex and smacked whatever,whoever it was in the jaw,at the very least breaking it.
DNA
as she did this however, she hit what seemed like pure steel. almost like punching a cannonball.
Kari_Neko
Kari didn't show any emotion as she brought her hand back,her knuckles bleeding slightly but that was all.She had punched harder and she asked raising her eye brows

"That it?"
DNA
"no that's it." he said as he pointed to a Stick bomb on one of her guns. she was then blasted to the top of the wearhouse before being kicked in the head on her way down
Kari_Neko
Kari managed to kick him back in the jaw as he kicked her down and she somehow squirmed and flipped over landing on her feet,on one of her knee's panting her head was killing her now,Hades steamed a little but there wasn't a mark on there at all
DNA
as the battle was streched onward he did a Jump on the walls before drop-kicking kari across the room then pressing another buttion, revieling mines in all the boxes on that side, effectivelly winning the macth
Kari_Neko
Kari wasn't dead but she definitely lost,she had managed to make a small shield of moonstone around her like earlier but was too weak to make it strong enough so she was bleeding all over and she started hacking up blood though she stayed standing up tall,she was not gonna go down on her knee's,she was too stubborn.
DNA
as the man walked into the light, his face was revield to be light brown hair, slight facial hair and a steel grey bandana like thing. "Colonel this is Snake. I'm done here." he said into a Black device holding out a hand for kari

( picture

http://images.wikia.com/metalgear/images/b...Solid_Snake.jpg )
Kari_Neko
Kari refused it being stubborn and getting up herself a little shaky.
DNA
"you ok kid?" he asked as he pulled out a ciggertte.
Kari_Neko
"Fine,and I am not a kid!"

Kari said bluntly and coldly as she started bandaging up her wounds
DNA
"Yeah, you kinda are." The man said sighing. "Good Job Snake." said a Person on a screan Behind them. "Please Forgive Snake for any injurys recived in battle." said the man.
Kari_Neko
"Tch,injuries I can deal with.My pride not so much."

Kari responded bluntly
((Just as a side note Kari looks like this now a days.))
DNA
"Kari. Snakes a Legendary Soilder and has saved the world more then once by himself. I'm not surprised you lost." Said the man on the other end. "Reguardless this kid's got some pride issues." he said Blowing out smoke.
Kari_Neko
"That's because people have been coming after me for the past 5 years or so....It gets tiring."

Kari said bluntly feeling one of her frequent headaches come on as she rubbed her temples
DNA
"Well were obviouslly not going to kill you so Stop worrying so much." The man said. "Excuse my rude partner. I'm Colonel Roy Cambell and this is Soild Snake. and we need you." he said
Kari_Neko
"What insane and top secret mission to save the world and Amestris do I have to do this time?"

Kari asked anime sighing,they always 'needed' her yet she was rarely helpful.
DNA
The Colonel Faded out as a man with black hair, a lab coat, and glasses appeared. "I can answer that." said the man. "Otacon? I thought you were still working on the-" Snake started. "I've finished early." he said.

(Picture:

Kari_Neko
"Please do tell me why me in particular has to do whatever."

Kari said impatiently as she ate a chocolate bar
DNA
"It's not you in particuler. your just the only one to come close to victory so far." he said through the giant TV. "Anyway, we've been looking for an Ametris commando for a while. now it's a nessesatty. we were simplly going to pull one out and show him the world but since Britannia it's not nessasary." Snake said
Kari_Neko
"And I'm supposed to do what exactly?"

Kari asked raising her eye brows,she really just wanted to find her friend and get out of the country to somewhere else but she knew she would have to face the music at some point or another.
DNA
"Now we're getting closer. Have you ever heard of FOXHOUND orthe Metal Gea Project?" Otacona asked
Kari_Neko
"No,I've been busy keeping myself alive to hear about things."

Kari said truthfully but coldly
DNA
Otacon ignored the remark. "Metal Gear is much like A knightmare frames except..more effesiant and deadlly. they have Nuclear Bombs within themselfs as well as Nuclear Missles, giveing them the abillity to launch them from anywhere in the world. and FOXHOUND controls them." he said
Kari_Neko
Kari gulped slightly,she still didn't like having to drive Knightmares but now even deadlier things?Man the great chocolate god's must of hated her and she asked

"Can you please get to the point on why I have to do it?"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.