Snake DNA
Toon Link Termanater
Wario
Wolf Terminater
Yoshi
Young Link
Zelda (Sheik) Mai

Hello all!

I'm Currentlly overdoseing on my friends Wii thus I had the 'origional' idea to make a super mario Smash Bros Brawl rp from here.

not all charicters need to be filled out Okay! infact I doubt we will be able to lol. I have my friend joing this as well and this site so don't make this thing die and give him a warm welcome. start with OCs if you want or do whatever in diffrent worlds then Magic will happen! HORRAY!!!
Kari_Neko
Alrighty I'll join for the heck of it,anyway this is my OC since I haven't played this game in forever so..............

Name:Kari
Looks:Blue t-shirt and black pants and has black FOX (yes I know a shock since it's not kitty!) ears and tail,black hair green eyes.
Weapons:Uses Hades,her Orihalcum made gun.
DNA
Horray! anyway i'm getting off just for my friend to make a char and we'll be swicthing on and off so don't Dissappear plz!

and tell autum that here she can play as link plz.
MaiShadowAlchemist
SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brawl!!! *jumps around* Pure glory!!!! I just can't get tired of this game!! ^-^ It's so good!!! LOVE IT!!
Well I want Zelda/Sheik!! The best character of both Melee and Brawl!! No doubt!!
I want an OC but I need some time to think about it!!
(Hope it's ok if I join ^-^U)
DNA
YAY!!!!

I'm haveing a friend join soon but his Email thing is takeing a LONG!!!!! time to get to him
Kari_Neko
Lol I was wondering 'what the the heck is taking so long!?' XD
DNA
lol. now he's playing his magic game of Brawl. he sucks with Zelda lol. he's useing her right now.

Ok all ready to start. I think I'll let him post with my profile and you will tell as I will put

(Term) on top
MaiShadowAlchemist
My OC!!

Name: Mina
Appearence:

(This is her)
Weapons: She uses 2 katanas. The 1 katana is named "Fallen Angel" (Only light magic).
The 2 katana is named "Bloody Rose" (Only shadow magic).
"Fallen Angel" appears in her right hand and "Bloody Rose" appears in her left hand. (She summons them)
DNA
(term) hello

im an dnas freind

the prime minister told the robs to prepare to invade the world beyond the sub space master hand lomed over him with a threating shadow over him

MaiShadowAlchemist
Hi!!!
Ok so I guess that means the rpg is going to go acording the game. (Whit the "Mario/Kirby/Zelda/Peach introduction??) Or it'll start randomly??
Kari_Neko
Yo,and you'll have to be patient with me since I don't think I've played this game.....Heh ^^U
DNA
(term)u play the game im prime minister

(DNA) (...I don't know what he just said...But start in no perticular order. just do whatever and act like nothing will happen.)
MaiShadowAlchemist
^-^U ok.
Who'll start??
DNA
(I dunno. do whatever)
fathom24
Hey there Can I join?
DNA
(Yepers)
fathom24
My name will Be, Fathom, Male
Ike is my character
DNA
(Kay then you start)
fathom24
(ok here goes)
Walking around his kingdom in the nintendo world. Ike rested his sword on his shoulder. Looking out into the world he thought that he'd go for a walk in the woods nearby. Resting in a shaded grove near the ruins in the forest he sat looking at all the life around him. "Why must a mercenairy lead a kingdom of chrimea?'' he thought to himself.
(hopefully that works if not i will edit it)XD
DNA
(Term wants me to post for him for a bit.)

The Flying Minister Floated above his Minons. Then Master hand made a signale. a Huge Hole Opened in the worlds of millions. Armaggettion.
DNA
(BUMP. and Term may not come back on so I'll play for him untill his email comes in wicth it STILL HASENT!!!)
fathom24
Looking up Ike saw a strange rip in the sky that wasn't there before. Slowley the rip opened and a hole appeared. Arming himself he saw hundreds of objects start falling from the hole.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.