Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA 2's Pairings
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Hagane no Baka
QUOTE (RoyxRizaFan @ Mar 26 2009, 01:50 PM) *
I think their storyline will end with perhaps a cute little scene, but ultimately, friendship that is foreshadowed to evolve later on. They don't seem like a serious relationship, but more like a crush right now, which will grow into a relationship with time.

I like this idea better. Coz I don't really mind who Al hooks up with, it's just if Ed & Winry get together and Roy & Riza too, it will be a little too sweetish and perfect for me if Al hooks up with someone too.
Hagaren_4ever
Well, we all have to remember that it's a shonen manga, so it isn't really a romance-reliant thing. So, I think that it would be a little shojo-ish sweet to have an ending with all the characters "getting together" with someone. But I DO want EdxWinry. I don't THINK that Arakawa will dissapoint us there. Unless Winry gets kills off. Ooooh..... knock on wood. XD
SonPan
EdWin, RoyRiza for me! smile.gif THose are the two seem to be the most obv in the manga smile.gif
Kyelinn
QUOTE (Hagaren_4ever @ Mar 31 2009, 06:00 PM) *
Well, we all have to remember that it's a shonen manga, so it isn't really a romance-reliant thing. So, I think that it would be a little shojo-ish sweet to have an ending with all the characters "getting together" with someone. But I DO want EdxWinry. I don't THINK that Arakawa will dissapoint us there. Unless Winry gets kills off. Ooooh..... knock on wood. XD

Nooooo x_x why would Arakawa kill of Winry of all people? That'd just be so wrong...so terribly wrong. Don't say that. ;_; I don't want to think of that....lol Anyway, I really don't think Arakawa will disappoint us when it comes to EdxWinry and RoyxRiza. Even though this is a shonen manga, Arakawa is still female and there are still hints of budding romances.
Hagaren_4ever
QUOTE (Kyelinn @ Apr 4 2009, 11:48 PM) *

Nooooo x_x why would Arakawa kill of Winry of all people? That'd just be so wrong...so terribly wrong. Don't say that. ;_; I don't want to think of that....lol Anyway, I really don't think Arakawa will disappoint us when it comes to EdxWinry and RoyxRiza. Even though this is a shonen manga, Arakawa is still female and there are still hints of budding romances.

Hur hur. Yeah. I was just kidding about Winry dying. It would be too.... Italian drama-esque. I think Ed and Winry's realtionship will be forshadowed, but not shown. I don't think there's gonna be a big romantic scene with a big love confession by Edward or anything. I mean, Ed just isn't a romantic, and, let's face it, is just flat-out uncomfortable in romantic situations. If anything, Edward and Winry ending up together would probably be done in a comedic fashion. But, hey, I'm not the writer. I don't know.
SonPan
QUOTE (Hagaren_4ever @ Apr 7 2009, 12:46 PM) *
QUOTE (Kyelinn @ Apr 4 2009, 11:48 PM) *

Hur hur. Yeah. I was just kidding about Winry dying. It would be too.... Italian drama-esque. I think Ed and Winry's realtionship will be forshadowed, but not shown. I don't think there's gonna be a big romantic scene with a big love confession by Edward or anything. I mean, Ed just isn't a romantic, and, let's face it, is just flat-out uncomfortable in romantic situations. If anything, Edward and Winry ending up together would probably be done in a comedic fashion. But, hey, I'm not the writer. I don't know.

It might not be romantic but that doesnt mean Winry and Ed cant end up together, I mean look at Dragonball, Goku may not be the most romantic person but he got married with Chi-Chi and that was actually pretty romatic (their wedding). So I think that if Winry gets to realize that shes inlove with Ed (hint hint) then by the end of it when Ed's "character development" has been complete and he became as mature can be he will realize his love for her.... same with Roy and Riza. But im guessing thats gonna be at the very END of the series... cause things are pretty serious right now.
Hagaren_4ever
Hm... you know not being so uncomfortable around the idea of a girlfriend might be a good sign of personal growth for Edward. It could be done that way, too. I agree. But as for Winry, we already know she loves the guy. Arakawa's gonna resolve this somehow. She's not the type to leave loose ends.
temmy
I guess I'm one of the few who'd actually prefer an asexual Ed, like he was in the first series. (At least until he gets his brother's body back.) Still, I'm not one to gripe about canon pairings, though I have the suspicion they might keep it romance-free just to avoid antagonizing the fanbase.
Hagane no Baka
QUOTE (temmy @ Apr 7 2009, 08:49 PM) *
I guess I'm one of the few who'd actually prefer an asexual Ed, like he was in the first series. (At least until he gets his brother's body back.) Still, I'm not one to gripe about canon pairings, though I have the suspicion they might keep it romance-free just to avoid antagonizing the fanbase.

Why is that? Do you fear he might get sidetracked or something? tongue.gif
Hagaren_4ever
QUOTE (temmy @ Apr 7 2009, 11:49 PM) *
I guess I'm one of the few who'd actually prefer an asexual Ed

One of the VERY few. Say something like that? In this forum? Really? THIS forum? You silly. XD
Edward Cardinal Elric
I guess I'm one of the few who'd actually prefer an asexual Ed, like he was in the first series.

I vehemently second the above (I feel a tad less lonely now tongue.gif ). I am not quite sure that "asexual" is necessarily the word to use, but I would fully support keeping the series void of trite romantic relationships of any kind. The reason that I enjoy Fullmetal Alchemist so very much in the first place is due to the series's poignant philosophical and metaphysical background. Adding in gratuitous romantic relationship(s) would only serve to sully the intellectual nature of the series and its characters.
Kyelinn
I think it's kinda too late for that considering all the subtle hints that have been thrown about EdxWinry throughout the manga. The one with Winry admitting to herself she's in love with him. When she was taking care of his automail, and Edward started having those "thoughts" of Winry when Hawkeye blatantly said "You love Winry don't you?" and he rolls off the automail table and starts reciting the periodic table elements. xDDDD Ah that was one of the best chapters.

Anyway, regardless of how you may feel, I highly doubt Arakawa is going to leave something like that hanging. She's thrown those hints about Winry being in love with Ed and Ed's attraction to Winry with the whole "Not cute, not sexy" denial thing of his, it just wouldn't be right. I don't expect there to be some gargantuan romance scene, but I think she will tie up the loose ends with those two being together. Same can be said for Roy and Riza. Not to mention, I believe Edward still has Winry's earrings, does he not?
Mistress of Misery
I'd have to say that I'm in the anti-romance camp as well. I love FMA for its platonic relationships. But Arakawa has done a good job of inserting romance without making it the main focus, and I trust that she will wrap everything up in a suitable way that fits the mood of the series.
Cece
QUOTE (Edward Cardinal Elric @ Apr 11 2009, 08:19 PM) *
I guess I'm one of the few who'd actually prefer an asexual Ed, like he was in the first series.

I vehemently second the above (I feel a tad less lonely now tongue.gif ). I am not quite sure that "asexual" is necessarily the word to use, but I would fully support keeping the series void of trite romantic relationships of any kind. The reason that I enjoy Fullmetal Alchemist so very much in the first place is due to the series's poignant philosophical and metaphysical background. Adding in gratuitous romantic relationship(s) would only serve to sully the intellectual nature of the series and its characters.

I wouldn't say that because it doesn't feel real without romance. Romance, love, lust whatever you want to call it is apart of life and is the reason why the human race exists (with the exception of people that are born using A.I.). Anyway, love is apart of character development and the reason why so many characters ex: Winry and Riza push themselves so hard to be there for the men they have these feelings for. I don't like an asexual Ed because by him being interested in girls to me gives him a sense of being normal. By trying to bring his mother back (with horrible results) and by being forced to grow up at a young age he's missed out on many things that boys his age got such as romance. So yeah that's my opinion. sleep.gif
temmy
Hm, let's see if I can articulate the reason for why I prefer a romance-free show (and in particular, an asexual Ed).

Ed . . . is focused on finding the Philosopher's Stone for his brother. Being the type of person he is, he comes off (to me, at least; remember, this is just my character interpretation) as the type of person to push aside his own personal interests to help his brother regain his body, because that's his sin to wipe away, and with his intense focus on finding the stone (aka his one-track mind), I'd think it'd be in character for him to not even notice girls (or guys) in a romantic light. And even if he does, then I don't think he'd take the liberty of going out and pursuing something for himself when his brother's still trapped in armor, because that's time he could've been, say, in the library searching for more leads on the Stone. In fact, even if he's being hormonal and noticing girls for the first time, I get the feeling that he'd just ignore the feelings all the same.

Does that make sense? Probably not. But this is one of the reasons why I like the first anime series' portrayal of Ed more than his manga portrayal. (The other reason hits upon the innocent vs. cunning/sly leanings of the character).

Plus, I'm a sucker for platonic relationships (brotherly devotion ftw), because they tend to feel deeper. This may just be me being completely irritated with the gratuitous romance that's seeping into all the movies I watch and/or books I read, though. Nevertheless, romance has to be handled correctly, or it will come off as shallow and "trite", as Edward Cardinal Elric said - and I clearly don't have much faith in the establishment to pull it off correctly. Haha. Better to be safe than sorry.

Now, I'm not saying that they can't pull it off correctly. They can. Just . . . eh. Difficult. (And please, don't make it the focus of the show. Gah.)

Annnndddd on another note: I'm totally a Roy/Kimbley fan. I mean, usually I prefer gen, but maaaan - interesting character dynamics and, well, (let's not ignore the shallow aspect of this) they're both hot. Heh. tongue.gif
Sannom
Ed . . . is focused on finding the Philosopher's Stone for his brother. Being the type of person he is, he comes off (to me, at least; remember, this is just my character interpretation) as the type of person to push aside his own personal interests to help his brother regain his body

Ah, that's where you fail for me wink.gif In this manga, everyone is an egoist and plays a little bit for himself, not only for the others. Ed has an interest in Winry (in the manga at least), nobody can deny it. But he is focused enough to know that he can't get in a relationship right now. So what does he do? He clean up the mess quickly and then he will have something else to do laugh.gif
temmy
QUOTE (Sannom @ Apr 12 2009, 03:22 PM) *
Ah, that's where you fail for me wink.gif In this manga, everyone is an egoist and plays a little bit for himself, not only for the others. Ed has an interest in Winry (in the manga at least), nobody can deny it. But he is focused enough to know that he can't get in a relationship right now. So what does he do? He clean up the mess quickly and then he will have something else to do laugh.gif

Well, see, I don't personally take to that interpretation because it downplays Ed's devotion to his brother, which I think is genuinely strong (and actually weaker in the manga). Then again, you may read his character this way because you (probably) prefer the manga!Ed over the anime!Ed. I've had a conversation with one of my friends about this; she's new to the manga, and has said that she greatly prefers to anime!Ed after she saw the Youswell scene, in which - in the anime - Ed goes out of his way to proclaim that, no, Al's not related to him in any way. In the manga, however, Ed actually gripes about Al being a traitor when Al "abandons" him for the inn. Which could be taken merely as a device to heighten the humor, but it still rubbed me (and my friend) the wrong way.

To be clear, I'm fine with Ed having a relationship after he gets his brother's body back. Just not before.
Sannom
Ed is less devoted in the manga for a reason : Al doesn't need it wink.gif He can take care of himself, he doesn't need nanny!Ed to scold him and tell him how to do every single thing like he did in the anime laugh.gif
Cece
QUOTE (Sannom @ Apr 12 2009, 03:31 PM) *
Ed is less devoted in the manga for a reason : Al doesn't need it wink.gif He can take care of himself, he doesn't need nanny!Ed to scold him and tell him how to do every single thing like he did in the anime laugh.gif

Amen to that.
Dearheart
in the anime - Ed goes out of his way to proclaim that, no, Al's not related to him in any way. In the manga, however, Ed actually gripes about Al being a traitor when Al "abandons" him for the inn. Which could be taken merely as a device to heighten the humor, but it still rubbed me (and my friend) the wrong way.

That part bothered me, too. I mean, I get that manga!Ed doesn't need to take care of Al quite so much (and I gotta say, I like manga!Al SO much better), and I understand it was supposed to be funny...but it felt a lot more shallow to me. That's one of the things I kinda miss about the anime!Ed. His utter selflessness and devotion and closeness with his brother was so beautiful to see...I don't feel that as quite as much in the manga version. sad.gif I mean, I know it's there...it's just harder to see, I guess. I dunno... *shrugs*

Anywho, aren't we getting a bit off-topic? offtopic.gif

(Woah, that's an angry-looking smiley...) blink.gif

BTW, for my fellow EdWin lovers...we got our first EdWin hint of the new series today!! biggrin.gif "I swear...such an un-cute machine maniac..." "I don't care if I'm not cute! ...I've decided to support you until the day you retrieve your old body." And then Ed's all "Huh??" and Al gets that look... wink.gif biggrin.gif heart.gif *squeee!* I like episode 2 soooo much better than that first filler one they did...
Sannom
His utter selflessness and devotion and closeness with his brother was so beautiful to see...I don't feel that as quite as much in the manga version.

Perhaps to make the reader understand that the brothers won't be always together? That one day, things more important will "separate" them because they are two different human beings. That's one thing that bothered me in the anime, and the movie didn't help. It's as if Al is the only thing important to Ed, as long as they're together, they will be happy. Hello, that's a lie dry.gif

And then Ed's all "Huh??" and Al gets that look...

Didn't Al add a comment about the spring or something like that in the manga?
Zazaza
I don't get it why people are against Ed having a romantic interest. We can already see in the manga that his (growing) relationship with Winry is not disrupting nor distracting Ed's resolve to return his brother's body... confused.gif All I see are cute conversations between them.

You got to have faith that Arakawa can pull it off. When Winry realizes that she was in love with Ed, it was just a quiet moment on the train. No dramatic revelation of love. She just continues on with her life like nothing happened. Ed too, may get heart strokes when people try to hint at him and Winry, but other than that, he not affected by it at all. In fact, it strengthens their bond even more -- Winry giving him strength to live on, for example. What part of that is selfish?

Perhaps to make the reader understand that the brothers won't be always together? That one day, things more important will "separate" them because they are two different human beings. That's one thing that bothered me in the anime, and the movie didn't help. It's as if Al is the only thing important to Ed, as long as they're together, they will be happy. Hello, that's a lie

True. Is there such kind of brotherly love in the first place?? It sounds too incestual for me. Al is his own person, has his own skills, knows how to take care of himself. I like the fact that they don't have to be always together, but their best interests at heart are always for each other. I guess in the manga, Ed had some sort of.... tough love... with Al. He doesn't show it, but he cares. I think this was lampshaded during their little 'misunderstanding' after the Barry the Chopper scene. And while we're at it, he displays tough love towards everyone. Winry, Roy, Ling...
Kyelinn
QUOTE (Dearheart @ Apr 12 2009, 07:11 PM) *
BTW, for my fellow EdWin lovers...we got our first EdWin hint of the new series today!! biggrin.gif "I swear...such an un-cute machine maniac..." "I don't care if I'm not cute! ...I've decided to support you until the day you retrieve your old body." And then Ed's all "Huh??" and Al gets that look... wink.gif biggrin.gif heart.gif *squeee!* I like episode 2 soooo much better than that first filler one they did...

OMG I was just going to say that!! biggrin.gif It made me soooo happy and I thought it was absolutely adorable the way Winry blushed when Ed told her she wasn't cute. xD But she just kept carrying on so vehemently about the "I don't care if I'm not cute!" the determination to help him really showed in her eyes and was delivered well in her voice. It was so cuuuute!! *dances happily for EdxWin moments* I can't wait for the Rush Valley scene when Winry delivers the baby and Ed carries her piggy back, the apple pie scene after they find out about Hughes's death and the Winry about to shoot Scar scene and Oh! When Winry admits to herself on the train that she's in love with Ed! Those scenes are some of the EdxWin moments I'm most looking forward to. I love how...protective Ed is over Winry when it comes to Scar. Squeeeee!!!!
Tombow
Quick Reminder to everyone:
Please be kind, and try to include the source info for your quotes.

When you post a quote, please try to include the info about whose/which post you're quoting. That will help readers like me a lot. Otherwise, I keep spending time trying to find the source post that included the quoted part, and when many posters are including unnamed quotes this gets very confusing. biggrin.gif

To make a quote that automatically includes all the source post information, click on " REPLY button at the bottom of the post you'd like to quote (then edit out the irrelevant part of that quote.) This way, all the source info for that quote will be automatically included with the quote, including a little Red arrow which we can click on if we'd like to go to that quoted post on the thread. smile.gif
Dearheart
Zazaza...

I don't get it why people are against Ed having a romantic interest. We can already see in the manga that his (growing) relationship with Winry is not disrupting nor distracting Ed's resolve to return his brother's body... All I see are cute conversations between them.

You got to have faith that Arakawa can pull it off. When Winry realizes that she was in love with Ed, it was just a quiet moment on the train. No dramatic revelation of love. She just continues on with her life like nothing happened. Ed too, may get heart strokes when people try to hint at him and Winry, but other than that, he not affected by it at all. In fact, it strengthens their bond even more -- Winry giving him strength to live on, for example. What part of that is selfish?

I couldn't have said it better myself. That's the whole reason why I love EdWin - it isn't lustful, shallow, silly, mushy-gushy or super obvious. It's not roses and sparkles and daydreams; it's fears, joys, promises, arguments, realizations, denials. It's brokenness being repaired, strength filling weakness. It's firm and solid as a mountain; it's Real.

Ed and Winry don't fit the shallow descriptions of "boyfriend" and "girlfriend". They are simply close friends growing closer; friends who know the best, the worst and the just-plain-weird about each other, yet care deeply for each other anyway. It's something that's growing slowly and steadily over time; it's quiet and deep and beautiful...and sometimes extremely funny. wink.gif

Is there such kind of brotherly love in the first place?? It sounds too incestual for me.

Ya know, it IS possible for two guys (or brothers) to be deeply connected to each other without it being romantic. tongue.gif It's sad to me that no one seems to know how deep and powerful brotherhood can be anymore; they just look at two guys who love each other that much and think "oh, they MUST be gay then..." dry.gif

Sorry. Just had to get that little rant off my chest. That issue is a pet peeve of mine, ehehe. biggrin.gif

Kyelinn...

OMG I was just going to say that!! It made me soooo happy and I thought it was absolutely adorable the way Winry blushed when Ed told her she wasn't cute. xD But she just kept carrying on so vehemently about the "I don't care if I'm not cute!" the determination to help him really showed in her eyes and was delivered well in her voice. It was so cuuuute!! *dances happily for EdxWin moments* I can't wait for the Rush Valley scene when Winry delivers the baby and Ed carries her piggy back, the apple pie scene after they find out about Hughes's death and the Winry about to shoot Scar scene and Oh! When Winry admits to herself on the train that she's in love with Ed! Those scenes are some of the EdxWin moments I'm most looking forward to. I love how...protective Ed is over Winry when it comes to Scar. Squeeeee!!!!

Me too!! biggrin.gif There are so many wonderful EdWin moments in the manga; I'm SO MAD that they got cut out of the first series...but I'm SO HAPPY they'll be in this one! *rejoices* Oh and don't forget the "I order you to calm down, Edward Elric! Think of something else; ANYTHING!" "Why do I love this weirdo??" scene! wink.gif That's such an awesome/funny moment... biggrin.gif
Kyelinn
QUOTE (Dearheart @ Apr 13 2009, 01:06 AM) *
Me too!! biggrin.gif There are so many wonderful EdWin moments in the manga; I'm SO MAD that they got cut out of the first series...but I'm SO HAPPY they'll be in this one! *rejoices* Oh and don't forget the "I order you to calm down, Edward Elric! Think of something else; ANYTHING!" "Why do I love this weirdo??" scene! wink.gif That's such an awesome/funny moment... biggrin.gif

I know! I'm such a diehard EdxWin fangirl. I always have been since I picked up the manga years ago and I just squee everytime I see any tiny little hints of anything. tongue.gif OMG YES! He literally starts remember Hawkeye teasing him about loving Winry. xD And the next thing you know he's rolling off the automail table onto the floor, reciting the periodic table and ordering himself to calm down. xD I lol'd so hard at that! I can't WAIT to see that scene animated! Anyway, what you said above about how truly REAL they are, I couldn't agree more. You are 100% right on that. They're not just your average mushy gushy boyfriend/girlfriend couple, and that's one thing I absolutely adore about EdxWin. I think they were made for each other tbqh because they are two people who know more about each other than anybody else in the world.
Dearheart
Gah, now I feel all inspired to go to my EdWin art collection and make avie/siggy sets out of 'em...just what I need, one more distraction... tongue.gif
Kyelinn
LOL I'm inspired to draw a new pic of EdxWin biggrin.gif I just drew one for Easter for a friend of mine the other day, but I feel it's not enough!!! laugh.gif
Dearheart
*updates siggy with her latest EdWin creation* biggrin.gif

A bit ra ndom, but I cried the first time I read the part with Ed and Winry and the gun. It's such a powerful scene. One of the best EdWin scenes in the whole series... *sigh* So many amazing moments. I can't wait to see them gradually come to life. I predict a lot a squeeeing in the near future. wink.gif
Kyelinn
*squeeee* I LOVE your new siggy, Dearheart!!! *dances* can you link me to that original image? It's GORGEOUS! Yes! That scene IS very powerful. I actually sketched it awhile back and am in the processes of coloring it. You can see it here: http://morningstar83.deviantart.com/art/I-...ketch-100762392
Dearheart
Lol, I'm glad you like it! biggrin.gif Isn't it beautiful? I love that it looks practically identical to Arakawa's style. I've found some amazing EdWin art, lately. Heck, I'll link you to the whole collection!

http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e177/Dea...Ed%20x%20Winry/

And if you look to the left where it says "Albums" and click on "EdWin graphics", you can find a bunch of Ed x Winry graphics I've made. Feel free to use them if you like! smile.gif

*gasp* OMG!!! YOU made all those gorgeous FMA pictures on DeviantART! I remember you!! *squeee!* Your stuff is amazing!! Keep up with the great work! biggrin.gif
fullmoon
Wow, Dearheart! I love your Edxwin collection! It's so beautiful!

and your siggie, I'm melting onto the ground right now XD Love it.

I love them as a pair so much! >w< So cute!
Dearheart
Thankies! biggrin.gif And it's still growing!

Oh no, you're melting?? (Clean-up on aisle 3! We've got a puddle of EdWin goodness on our hands!) tongue.gif wink.gif
fullmoon
QUOTE (Dearheart @ Apr 14 2009, 04:45 PM) *
Thankies! biggrin.gif And it's still growing!

Oh no, you're melting?? (Clean-up on aisle 3! We've got a puddle of EdWin goodness on our hands!) tongue.gif wink.gif

Not a problem. I'll be checking up on it wink.gif

*laughs* Yuppers! (hehe, your funny =D)
I love Edwin goodness! I can't wait to see more of it in the new anime =D
Kyelinn
*giggles* I see one of my EdxWin pics saved in that gallery that I drew biggrin.gif

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e177/Dea...rningStar83.jpg
This is my newest one http://morningstar83.deviantart.com/art/Ha...Winry-118931789
mewtant307k
Since when did Al/Mei become popular? Guess I'm out of touch with the latest trends. I'll never be the cool kid...

MyBeloved-a
QUOTE (mewtant307k @ Apr 14 2009, 06:02 PM) *
Since when did Al/Mei become popular? Guess I'm out of touch with the latest trends. I'll never be the cool kid...

Lol. XD. Join the club.
As for me, my OTP will always be Royai. (I think I'd be shot if I said I liked Maes/Riza...*ducks*)
Kyelinn
Maes/Riza? xD Wow, that's a new one. tongue.gif And he's a married man, MyBeloved-a! biggrin.gif I do love Royai and so I'm very much looking forward to the Royai scenes in this anime. I was reading my manga tonight and got to the part where Barry the Chopper falls in love with Riza and Mustang was ready to torch him. xD Awwww, so protective of his Riza! <3 but my OTP will always be EdxWinry!
black~hayate
QUOTE (Kyelinn @ Apr 14 2009, 11:18 PM) *
Maes/Riza? xD Wow, that's a new one. tongue.gif And he's a married man, MyBeloved-a! biggrin.gif I do love Royai and so I'm very much looking forward to the Royai scenes in this anime. I was reading my manga tonight and got to the part where Barry the Chopper falls in love with Riza and Mustang was ready to torch him. xD Awwww, so protective of his Riza! <3 but my OTP will always be EdxWinry!

Oh yeah, I want to see Barry the Chopper in the anime so badly, him falling in love with Riza >D
"Missy, who's that punk?" (or like this, haha)

Hmm... too much romantic would suck, but a little EdWin and (alot) Royai would be nice.
Kyelinn
Oh c'mon now. tongue.gif An over-abundance of Royai wouldn't be very fair, now would it? There should be equal amounts of EdxWin and Royai as there are in the manga...
Tombow
QUOTE (Kyelinn @ Apr 15 2009, 11:19 AM) *
Oh c'mon now. tongue.gif An over-abundance of Royai wouldn't be very fair, now would it? There should be equal amounts of EdxWin and Royai as there are in the manga...

Well, since this is manga based, I demand some sprinkles of Ling-RanFan also!! biggrin.gif
black~hayate
QUOTE (Kyelinn @ Apr 15 2009, 08:19 AM) *

Sure, I was only joking =D. Royai needs the right amount to be really effective... tiny bits, similair to EdWin wink.gif
strawberry_pockyness!!!
Edwin ftw!! LOL I really like RoyxRiza, and LinxLanfan, but I dont know, I just can't get into Almei.... I kinda feel bad though lol!! Cause in one of the extras, Al was all, But I want to at least get myself a girlfriend!! eheh... I bet Arakawa will find a good way to tie them into nthe story. She wouldn't give us the little hints if she weren't going to carry them out!! I'm sure she wouldn't get the fans all excited just to crush them lol!!
Kyelinn
QUOTE (Tombow @ Apr 15 2009, 12:29 PM) *

Well, since this is manga based, I demand some sprinkles of Ling-RanFan also!! biggrin.gif

Ah! Me too! I absolutely love LingxRanFan. RanFan is actually one of my favorite characters. biggrin.gif
Hagaren_4ever
QUOTE (Kyelinn @ Apr 17 2009, 10:06 PM) *

Ah! Me too! I absolutely love LingxRanFan. RanFan is actually one of my favorite characters. biggrin.gif

I love RanFan too! In the chapter where she came back to Amestris with an automail arm to help out with the fight, and she thought Greed was Ling, I totally freaked out during that scene. I actually squeeled which is not something I often do.
Kyelinn
QUOTE (Hagaren_4ever @ Apr 17 2009, 10:01 PM) *
QUOTE (Kyelinn @ Apr 17 2009, 10:06 PM) *

I love RanFan too! In the chapter where she came back to Amestris with an automail arm to help out with the fight, and she thought Greed was Ling, I totally freaked out during that scene. I actually squeeled which is not something I often do.

Ahaha me too! I bounced in my seat and was crying out "RANFAN! RANFAN'S BACK!" xD That girl is just awesome on so many levels. We need more RanFan action in the manga!! I really can't wait to see how things turn out with Ling!Greed and RanFan... And I definitely gotta have my dose of EdxWin. I've been wanting to draw RanFanxLing pic for awhile now!
Edamame
I demand that pairing that started it all: Hoeheim and Trisha! happy.gif I can not wait to see the chapter "Family Portrait" animated; that chapter was so incredibly heartbreaking. I also look forward to seein some hints of Edwin, Royai, and LingRan.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.