Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Radio Djcd (Hagaren Housoukyoku)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Music > Drama CD, FMA Radio, etc.
WrathLover28
Can anyone tell me what a Radio DJCD is? I found an FMA CD on Amazon that's called that, but I don't know what it is. I find the little poster, or cover really interesting. Al, Hughes (with green hair), Ed, and Envy are all hangin' out together. What's up with that?!

http://evergreen.extra.hu/Gallery/Others/others06.jpg
Tombow
@WrathLover28 - The link on your post does not work.
If you'd like to show us that picture, please do not direct link it, but instead SAVE that pic on your computer, then upload it to some on-line pic hosting account such as Photobucket or Imageshack, etc., and then post it.

I have some idea about that one, but I will wait for seeing your pic first. smile.gif
WrathLover28
Oh, sorry about that. It works for me. Well, is this better?

xXdark_angel_nekoXx
ya that does help even though the link did work for me. and yet i am confused also on what this "Djcd" thing is. wacko.gif blink.gif
Little Washu
If I had to guess, I'd say it's either character songs, a drama CD, or the characters having a conversation. Like, the voice actors talking about the songs as their characters. I remember seeing a Naruto one once.
Hey
I don't own any of them, but I guess they contain those Hagaren radio talk shows hosted by Paku Romi and Kugimiya Rie, sometimes with guest seiyuus of other FMA characters. Especialy since the title says 'Radio DJCD' after all.

The 3rd anime artbook stated that this art comes from the cover of RADIO DJCD 'Hagaren Housoukyoku' TAKE 3. Apparently there's also TAKE 1 (Ed, Al, Winry and Mustang), 2 (Ed, Al, Scar and Lust) and 4 (Ed, Al, Havoc, Greed), as well as this special edition (I think) with Ed, Al, Winry, Mustang and Hughes on the cover.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.