Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Black Rebellion
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
DNA
War. we are once again Intertwined in war. Ametris is now in a situation were all former enemys are now allys. The Mysterious Father is even threatened by this. And all to Crush a small rebellion. The United Federation of Japan. The Black Knights. Zero. Ametris's only strenth Alchemy. Long lost by there enemy. for Ametris is Nothing but a Joke. Nothing. as There Almost Alien Invaders know the truth. Ametris is An amish Playground, ignorent of time. Area 18 offically. For there threat is Completelly bathed in the future. Now we Stand an fight. we fight the Holy Empire of Britannia, and there Furtureistic, Knightmare Frames. The battle for the world Has begun.

waiting for more people to join before starting.
Omamori
...That was in English; I'm sure of it, I recognized every word...
...And yet I still didn't understand it.

I'll join with Ash and Jett (Hotaru is occupied elsewhere), but please run a grammar/spell check when you summarize the plot again.
Kari_Neko
..............I don't get it either. sleep.gif but I guess I'll join with Kari as usual.....
MaiShadowAlchemist
I think I get it....A little perhaps...No wait...I dont sleep.gifU..
I am in whit: Mina and Lee.
mach9
I'm in with Montmorency (I've done some character advancing)

Montmorency
-Poison Psychic Alechemist
-Height: 5' 10"
Bio: As a child in Risembool (he doesn't know that), he led a life that ran somewhat like the Elrics. Although he lived in peace, his parents were murdered. As a genius in law, he tried to steal to make enough money to go to law school. To do that, he learned basic alchemy, gained incredible stealth, and knife skills like that of Hughes. He pulled off daring heists, living a life that he really didn't want to. One day, he was stabbed by the police and taken to prison, where he met an alchemist doctor healed him and told him about Human Transmutation. Upon learning this, he escaped, and attempted creating his father, his sacrifice was the memories of his past. However, seeing the result, he gave back the hummunculus he created and he regained little bits and hints of his memories, these continue to haunt him of his mistakes.

After trading all of his loot with the black market, he went to law school, and very soon became one of Amestris' most prominent lawyers, earning amounts that were far more then the money he earned being a thief. However, his past haunted him, he pushed him to perform a transmutation of himself, which he killed to get the public and himself to believe his former life is over. Soon, these memories driven him to the point of insanity. Throwing away his career in law to become a state alchemist so he could get hands on the materials to regain it. He devised a technique as boring as law, by transmuting the chemicals in his own blood to various poisons to put the target at a trance, or the better known truth serum.

He went to many wars and used their souls to combine them into a incomplete philosopher's stone consisting of the poisonous red water, and human souls into a necklace of 6 incomplete stones. He is allowed to fuse himself with the stones to amplify to an extreme amount his alchemy, albeit with the cost of vomiting large amounts of blood afterward. He has circles on several pendulums that he carrys around, each of them serving different purposes, one might be a key, and so on. He continues the quest of piecing back the memories of his past wich continue to haunt him.
DNA
(Yeah it was a bit unclear...

Basiclly It turns out that Ametris Is known as 'the amish Contenient' with the rest of the world extreamlly Advanced With the defect of no alchemy. now the Holy empire is invadeing ametris for resorces. )
Kari_Neko
Much better nii-chan -.-U now I know what the heck your talking about.
DNA
(yes. start out as if central is Being slaughtered and Bombed.)
Kari_Neko
Kari was hiding in an old abandoned building,she wasn't quite sure if her grandfather being killed when the new guys first started coming in a good or a bad thing but for now living was more important.She looked more ragged and starved then ever and her used to be long dark brown nearly black hair was cut to her shoulder's unevenly making it look like it was cut with a knife,which it was.She sighed wondering how everybody else was doing these days.
DNA
Then a Giant Robotic Hand smashed through the Roof.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Mina and Lee were looking at the whole scene from the empty rooftop of a building. "I still can't belive this" He mumbled, she nooded slowly. "Come on, we are an easy target if we stay, let's get out of here" She said, he nooded. At the same time they both ran to the edge of the roof and jumped.
DNA
Several Blue Knightmare Frames were slideing around Shooting everything in there sights before spotting lee and mina. "11s at 3:00!" yelled one of the pilots.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Both of them cursed. The second they touched the ground there was a giant explosion. When the smoke vanished both Mina and Lee were gone.
They were running now trough a small alley.
DNA
they quicklly scaned inva red for them and dashed through the alleys destroying most of the ally
Kari_Neko
Kari swore under her breath and ran in the opposite direction of the knights as she mumbled under her breath

"Where's a safe place.....?"
MaiShadowAlchemist
Both Mina and Lee were running through some abandoned sewers under the city. "Holly ....!! Can you belive this??" He cursed/said as he ran "Well different people are oftenly trying to kill us, so I think I am slowly getting used to this" She mumbled.
Suddenly there was another explotion that made the floor and ceiling shake "Mina are you sure getting in here was a good idea??" Lee asked nervously as he looked at the ceiling wondering when it would fall on top of them (After all they are in an abandoned sewers and a war is going on, on top of them) "Well I am start to think it was a really bad idea, but we can't go up, you saw what they did: they destroyed a whole alley!!" She said.
DNA
As they were being chased a Giant red Knightmare Frame with a claw arm grabed on of there faces and exploded it (Now i reliase how much that resemols scar lol) and then Kicked the other one in Half before noticeing the other 2
Kari_Neko
"SHUCKS!"

Kari yelled as she was being chased,and when she turned a corner and found more of them she yelled "DOUBLE SHUCKS!" and with that with no other way to go she jumped landing cat like on the fire escape going up to the roof tops,her domain.No poor soul could catch her up here.
DNA
As a squad of Blue Knightmares scanned the area and Locked onto Kari atop the roof a Single Yellow and Black Knightmare flew from above and Sent out a Red, Black, and purple blast of energy at them, eliminateing them before turning to Kari
Kari_Neko
"Um,thanks?"

Kari said sweat dropping not knowing who they were
DNA
"Hmmm...It wasn't a problom." Said a familier voice. C.C.
Kari_Neko
"It's been awhile C.C"

Kari said giving her a weak grin
DNA
"Zero is More towards the millitary HQ. Kallen should be elimanateing all sutherlands in the area." she said
Kari_Neko
"Right,so where are we supposed to go?"

Kari asked blinking
mach9
Montmorency looked outside the window...
This estate is the largest building in Central now. It's time to get that Colonel rank back...
DNA
"Go there Obviouslly." he said
Kari_Neko
"Alright,shall we go?"

Kari asked sighing
DNA
The Knightmare opened it's hand allowing Her to walk onto it
Kari_Neko
Kari walked on,not really knowing what to expect but C.C had yet to kill her from her childishness so she'll just have to trust her
DNA
then the Knightmare flew into the air going at an amazing speed while still keeping Kari inside
Kari_Neko
Kari said nothing as she was pulled up and simply looked down at their surroundings while she still could before they went off flying
DNA
they finally Made it to HQ And foun Zero atop a Building. he was being shoot at by 5 Sutherlands. he then Fell off of it. the sutherlands then looked confused. then an explosion was heard and the sutherlands fell under cracked ground
Kari_Neko
Kari chuckled lightly at the scene since it was just like Zero to do that and she said to C.C sweat dropping

"Please don't drop me.I don't think I can land on my feet."
DNA
"Why would I do that? I don't resent you. I'm just annoyed by you." She said as she dropped them off where he dropped himself
Kari_Neko
Isn't that the same thing......Nevermind.I don't even know if she can read minds anyway so I'll just shut up

Kari thought sweat dropping as they landed hopping off her hand on solid ground again,on her feet.
DNA
"Kari, on time as useal." zero called
Kari_Neko
"Hai,nice explosion Zero."

Kari said smiling weakly rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly when he said 'on times as usual' she was generally late for things or super early,not on time.
DNA
Out in the Background there was a smiley faced Explosion. "Mine are bigger." said a familier voice. the Joker
Kari_Neko
Kari went anime white when she saw the Joker and her eye twitched saying

"Hello Joker-san....."
DNA
"Hmm...Ya look nevious..." he said simplly. Zero wacth curiouslly
Kari_Neko
"You broke my leg last time and made me go to a curse hospital with n-n-n-n.....Anyway that was not fun."

Kari said to him with an anime vein
DNA
"Not to mension Have your L friend right?" he asked
Kari_Neko
"THAT WAS THE WORST PART ABOUT IT!"

Kari yelled with anime steam coming out of her ears as her temper level was going berserk
DNA
"Well don't get so angry." he said
Kari_Neko
Kari took a deep breath held it,and then let it out calming down while taking a candy bar out of her pocket and eating it just in case and she said when she finished it,she had clearly been taking anger management

"Calm now."
DNA
"Besides I'm here, not to kill you, but asist. and you'll make sure i won't die if you want to see L again." he said
Kari_Neko
Kari looked at him and said bluntly

"If that's the deal then I'll do my best Joker-san.But try to make sure I don't die either,it'd be rather pointless then."
DNA
"It's been the deal." he said.
Kari_Neko
"Sorry for not getting the notice Joker-san,and try not to break my bones either.I'd rather not to have to go to the hell holes they call hospitals anytime soon."

Kari said bluntly with an anime irritation mark
DNA
"Now we won't have a need. unless your friends want to kill me. then I may hold A knife to your throat a time or two." he said
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.