Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Reallity Of Insanity
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3
DNA
(2 months. 2 months since the umbrella incident. Kari and the others were unbelived. they were cast down and now possiblelly faceing a court marshels. thousands of them by the power hungery. now a chance of redemtion. a crimenal. not an ordanary one. on deadlly. one cold. one insane. and that ment one unpridictable. an agent of chaos. and possiblly related to L.

I have been trying to work him into rps for a while. when the Dark Knight came out I found the perfect way to incorperate him. thus he was born. The New FMA joker. all can join. )

BOOM!!!! an explosion. no hostages. most are dead. A bank robbery. same old same old. a bit more hostile. enough to commision alchemists into the mix. all with clown masks.
Kari_Neko
Kari swore being on the street's at the time,she looked much more raggedy and thinner and more bruised and cut up than usual and her usually very long hair was now short just at her shoulder's cut unevenly signaling it had been cut off forcefully too recent for her to get it fix,her groceries long behind lost and she simply started going in quick as a flash making every clown mask she found knock out.
MaiShadowAlchemist
I am in!! With 2 new characters!!!

Name: Lee
Personality: Shortempered, aggresive, tricky, childish, prankster, lazzy, hates being bossed around, but he is friendly, funny and kind. Loves to play pranks on people. But he knows when to be serious.
Appearence:

Background: Unknow

Name: Mina
Personality: Mature but somethimes can be the total oposite acting like a little girl, charming, tricky, proud, ambitious, bossy and cold. But deep down under the cold surface she cares for those who she loves but she just dont show it.
She always says she is "Intolerant To Stupidity" And even when she never talks about it or accepts it she is afraid of bugs.
Appearence:
(This is her whitout the ears)

(She's wearing this clothes plus the hat she wears in the other pic)

Ocupation: Unknow
Background: Unknown

2 months since the umbrella incident and no one has heard of neither Mai or Alexander.
From an empty roof top a young girl and a boy watched the chaotic scene.
The girl chuckled softly "Looks fun" She said, the boy tilted his head "Focus Mina" He said as he chuckled "Looks like the other alchemists arrived" He said as he smirked, she nooded.
Kari_Neko
Suddenly Kari came crashing down on the roof they were on and sat up coughing up blood into her hand and wiping her mouth.Kari let out a small groan since they were starting to beat her since there wasn't enough alchemists down there and she said looking at Mina and Lee sweat dropping

"Gomen.....They pack quite a punch."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Both Mina and Lee looked at Kari "An alchemist?" Lee asked "Aparently a state alchemist" Mina said. Mina looked at the blood in Kari's face "You arent in the conditions to fight anymore" She said "What do you say Mina??? We help??" Lee asked, Mina shrughed as she smirked lighty "Ok" She said.
Kari_Neko
Kari blinked and said to the girl,she knew better to not guess age just by size from her being small herself,and she said to the two of them wiping the blood off her face getting up a little wobbly but otherwise fine

"Lt.Colonel Neko,well hopefully I'm still Lt.Colonel with all the stuff going on but it'll take a lot more than those guys to take me down.Though help would be greatly appreciated."
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Pleased to meet you I'm Lee" He said as he smirked"I'm Mina" She said as she smiled softly. Lee took out his sword /The one he has in the pic/ "Ready?" He asked, she nooded.
Kari_Neko
Kari grinned and clapped her hands on the ground transmuting it into a rifle and she said with a familiarly mischievous glint in her peppery eyes

"I'll stay up here,I work best with guns."
DNA
as they spoke the clown men shoot down banklers among others inorder to grab there wallets and to lose any doistractions just as there 'boss' said to.
Kari_Neko
"What the....Now where is that insane driver of a sound alchemist?"

Kari mumbled cocking her rifle and shooting several of the clown men expertly,right in the heart.Which was probably shocking since the distance from the one's she was shooting was nearly impossible to hit where she did from that range.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Suddenly there was a giant explotion sending the clown men flying trough the air. Lee was standing in the middle of the explosion dusting his clothes off "Too easy" He said as he smirked clearly sattisfied with his work.
"Let's see if this clowns can put a decent juggling act" Mina said as she clapped her hands and trasmuted several and r@ndom (plus giant) objects she started trowing to the clowns. After the "juggling act" the clowns were laying in the floor K.O.
Kari_Neko
But there was one left which Kari was currently fighting with hand to hand and she hissed punching him making it worse for him since her nails went into claws and he fell down K.O. and she looked at the mass clowns knocked out saying jokingly

"Guess they couldn't juggle."
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Disgrace to the circus" Both Mina and Lee hissed. "Anyway that was fun. Now what?" Mina asked to Lee, he shrughed "What now?" Lee asked Kari.
Kari_Neko
"The only thing that's coming to my mind now is to get the hell out of here and find the Lt.General."

Kari said licking her hand
MaiShadowAlchemist
Lee looked at Mina as if waiting for her to decide, she nooded and shrughed "Guess we can help" She said, he nooded.
DNA
"Ha Ha he he ho ho ha. ha he ho ho ha-he-ho-ho. hahehoho. and i thought my jokes were bad." said a man in a purple suit with makeup and a chealse smile.
Kari_Neko
Kari looked at the man almost amused saying

"Everybody has atleast a couple terrible jokes Joker-san."

((Note the only reason why she's calling him a joker because in her weird mind he looks like a joker from a playing card))
DNA
"Lets skip the formalitys and head right to the song and dance." the man said unpatientlly. he jumped at Kari with a Knife in hand and sliced a line through her stomach. he simplly made a cut unhelped the fact it had rust on the sides
Kari_Neko
But instead of Kari there was a dummy made from alchemy with her coat on it making it look like her and Kari was behind him now only in her black form fitting tanktop and jeans saying clapping her hands on the ground making a large cannon (ED VS MUSTANG!XDD)

"Yo,your eyes are kinda slow."
DNA
"You have a bit backwards" he said. he laughed an insane laugh as the canon exploded with green gas explodeing out as well.
Kari_Neko
Kari flipped her back to him covering her mouth and nose with her shirt shoving her 'XIII' mark saying as she turned to him flickering out of site and then behind him with one of her throwing knives to his neck

"Your eyes might not be slow but your body is."

((Oi this is my friend Anything's RPG site so look at it and if you like it join it onegai!))
DNA
The man simplly laughed as he grabbed the knife in his own mouth. then he spit it out in a flinging motion at Kari. "What dosen't kill you..." he started as he ran faster then the Knife and stabbed her with a knife hidden in his shoe. "Only makes you stranger..." he said with another laugh as he shoot a hidden gun filled with gas at her
Kari_Neko
"Those are the words of my life Joker-san,what with having an abusive grandfather and going through hell with my uncle's training didn't quite kill me but made me stronger!"

Kari said parring his knife with her own so it wouldn't stab her shoulder and shot her own custom made Adamantium bullets into the barrels of his gun before he could shoot out the gas.

((Note for the people who don't know Adamantium is the same stuff that's in Wolverine's claws in X-Men happy.gif))
MaiShadowAlchemist
"You sound like an interesting guy" A voice said. Lee and Mina were standing behind the Joker and Kari "But sadly we are more into magic and illusions, clows and jokers are boring stuff" Mina said as she shrughed "Illusions are quite interesting, you see: while you are distracted by what's going in the front, something bigger is going by in the background" Lee said as he smirked "Hey Joker, what's that in your pocket?" Mina asked as she smirked evilly. While Kari and the Joker were fighting Lee and Mina slipped a small sphere in the Jocker's pocket: a bomb.
DNA
However the gas gun exploded in her face with the bullets . "A bomb as a matter of fact. but don't try anthing to...hastey." he said smileing as he opened his coat to revil a whole bunch of grenades. if the bomb explodes everyone explodes. "By the way do you want to see a magic trick. I will make this pencil...DISAPEAR!" He said as he grabbed Kari's Hand a smashed it into the pencil tip. he then tossed the bomb to the floor.

(it's says stranger...)
Kari_Neko
Kari thankfully blocked the bullets and gas with her Adamantium/black decorated signature gun and when he tried to stab the pencil through her finger she lifted her hand so it went through the hole in her palm from Wesker's bullet that wouldn't be able to be fixed and Kari said as the pencil fell to the ground as she squirted water from a water gun that she pulled out of her bag so it wouldn't explode

"Oi,Joker-san your gonna have to do better than that."

((Do you just have it in for hurting char or somethin DNA-nii?First you get a nice hole in her hand and nearly kill her what 4 times?Annnnnnd you just tried putting ANOTHER hole in her hand.Geez...I'm getting the feeling she's the target here.....wait,is she?XD))
DNA
(He's SUPPOSED To win this one...)

"Oh I know. thats why I killed the bus driver." He said
Kari_Neko
(oh,THEN STOP TRYING TO KILL MY CHAR AND WIN!XD)

Kari gave him an odd look asking

"What's that supposed to mean....?"
DNA
(it's not ment to kill but injure. like this.)

Just then a bus back through the wall and slammed into Kari. "Hey what happened to everyone else?" asked the driver in a clown mask. Jokers only response was bullets though his chest. he ta-taed before he speed off tosseing the greandes in there as he left. should they run after him they would explode.
Kari_Neko
Kari swore getting up shakily before falling flat on her butt swearing,the bus broke her leg and she swore mumbling fowl words and then hissed

"Ow.....Somebody better get over here."
DNA
as the bus got out of the bank it blended in with a whole bunch of school buses. when the military police finally got on the sceen he was gone
Kari_Neko
"Ow d@mn it,I wanna see Lt General Lawliet!Hey hey hey don't touch my-OWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Kari said as a police men tried to pick her up ultimately getting a scream in the ear from touching it
DNA
Afterwards they knocked her out with anisegiact. she was awoken in the hospital by a blurry face
Kari_Neko
"Ow....the world's spinning....Ugh it's a hospital oh joy."

Kari said sarcastically.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Both Lee and Mina were back in the roof top. Lee cursed "Tsk that coward snake" He hissed as he clinched his fists. "Ecce signum: c'est la vie" (Look at the proof: that's how life goes - basically it means "It couldnt be helped") Mina mumbled bitterly (When she is a bad mood, she mumbled/hisses phrases or sayings in other languagues) "What is that supposed to mean??" He asked angrily "This time we lost, it couldnt be helped. But next time" She said and smirked "We'll win"
Kari_Neko
Kari found her cell phone in her bag next to her bed and flipped it open scrolling through the icon's that were phone numbers downloaded in there and she let out a happy noise as she found a strawberry cake picture and clicked it letting it ring waiting for the Lt General Lawliet to pick up his cell phone.
DNA
the phone rung but the answer was anything but pleasent. it was an insane laugh. that of the so called Jokers
Kari_Neko
Kari's eyes widened and she hissed into her cell phone swearing terribly

"Jokers,YA KNOW YOU BROKE MY -bleeping- LEG!NOW WHAT IN GOD -bleeping bleep- DID YOU DO TO MY -bleeping- LT GENERAL L-KUN?!"
DNA
he laughed once again as he hung up. "probloms?" asked a voice. it elonged to trent
Kari_Neko
Kari looked at Trent and sweat dropped and said/yelled not really panicking but just pissed off

"......THE FREAKING JOKERS ARE TAKING OVER!AND THEY GOT L-KUN!"
DNA
"theres only one joker. the others are simplly highered thugs from the mob." Noted trent calmlly.
Kari_Neko
"That's besides the point.....And not to be rude but what are you here for anyway?"

Kari asked,she didn't exactly trust nor mistrust him but she was still curious why he came to see her.
DNA
well for me it's routine to see if acomplaces and friends are dead or not and tell them how to not be" trent said
Kari_Neko
Kari blinked and said puzzled

"Ok,so which am I accomplice or friend?And what your going to tell me not to be?"
DNA
"Dead." Trent said ignoreing the other question. "By the way is this L charicter being a Damiss in distress happen normally?" he added
Kari_Neko
"No......I'm generally the damsel in distress.LIKE NOW!"

Kari said with an anime vein chucking her cell phone at the wall defiantly breaking it
DNA
"you know I could have used that to track him right?" he asked
Kari_Neko
Kari sweat dropped and said pointing to her cased leg

"Uh,can you give it to me since I can't move.I can fix it with alchemy THEN you can track him."
DNA
"now thats useing your head. but how will you kill a terrorist without a leg?" he asked

(Kari plz join bringing down the sky!!!!!!!)
Kari_Neko
(I will,just gotta look at which Alien I want XD)

"If we find Watari he might be able to fix it for me with alchemy?"

Kari said sweat dropping biting her thumb like always trying to think
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.