Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Reallity Of Insanity
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3
DNA
from the outside in the nick of time watari threw a pebble at the window as it was after visiting hours.
Kari_Neko
Kari's ears twitched her sonar hearing flickering as the pebble hit (you can imagine DareDevil hearing now XD) and she said grinning at Trent

"Speak of the devil and the devil will come,open the window please.''
DNA
however Watari had appearentlly taken out a flamethrower setting it on fire an melting it.
Kari_Neko
The flame was less than an inch from Kari's face and she went anime white when the old man came in and she took a deep breath,held it counting to 10 and then letting it go.She never could yell at him,he was too much of a grandfather for her and she said sweat dropping

"Watari-ji ji (gramps) please don't do that again....You almost burnt off my nose."
DNA
(who do you like so far? as an alien?)

My apologys Kari-sama. but next time tell the doctors to send you straight to me. he said. Trent simplly analizyed him
Kari_Neko
(look at my person's profile XD)

Kari nodded saying in an almost scolding manner "I told you to just call me Kari no -sama stuff,we've known each other for god knows how long.Now Watari-jiji this is Trent,Trent this is Watari-jiji."
DNA
watari nodded as he drew a circle on the cast. he then clapped. however the circle had gone slightlly wrong as it turned into jelly
Kari_Neko
"WATARI WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! MY LEG'S JELLY!"

Kari screamed anime white with an anime big head
DNA
I think the cast is interupting the alchemy... watari said
Kari_Neko
"Then please take it off so I don't have jello leg for all eternity."

Kari said with her eye twitching trying to get and keep her temper under control
DNA
very well he said as he took it off. he put a paper towel over the leg with a circle on it. he then clapped and made it soild and unbroken again
Kari_Neko
Kari had winced slightly when he took off the cast but it was better again and she said to her 'grandfather',she always had a sinking suspicion about the fact that he knew how much she cared for L.

"Thanks Watari-jiji,but what happened to L-kun?"
DNA
he's been gone ever since the spencer insitent. watari said
Kari_Neko
(Spencer?Thought it was Wesker?)

"So.....he's probably been with the Joker this whole time?!"

Kari asked her eyes widening,this was not going to be good for her blood pressure.
DNA
(the place was called spencer manor rember?)

"I doubt it." chimed in Trent
Kari_Neko
(nope XD)

"Well,the idi-I mean general said he resisted his 'presents' and ran off.God only knows what he did next and I just called him a couple minutes ago and our latest insane terrorist answered cackling."

Kari said in a calmer tone
MaiShadowAlchemist
"That's the guy" Mina said as she handed Lee the binoculars. Both of them were now in another roof top, infront of the hospital looking at the current scene. "Tsk. That guy?? Are you sure??" Lee asked as he raised an eyebrown while looking trough the binoculars, Mina nooded "Well they said that was that guy and for now all we can do is trust them" Mina said as she shrughed "So that's the target" Lee said, she nooded.
Kari_Neko
Kari carefully got out of her hospital bed and onto her feet a little shakily but on her two feet and she started digging through her backpack looking for clothes and after a couple minutes found some and went into the bathroom getting changed out of that backless hospital gown getting into her black skinny jeans,black turtleneck,and signature sleeveless black and blue hoodie and came out sweat dropping

"Alright I found my clothes,but where's my shoes?"
MaiShadowAlchemist
"So what's the plan?" Lee asked "We gotta mix with them" Mina said, Lee raised an eyebrown "Are you sure?" He asked, she nooded.
DNA
"psst? what are we wacthing?" asked an insane voice behind them. the joker. he then took out a knife and put it to mina's mouth. "Ya wanna know How I got these scars?" he asked
Kari_Neko
Kari's cat ears wiggled and she mumbled to Watari in the different language that L generally used when there was people eavesdropping on them that she learned from him using it so much

"Joker's outside the window."
DNA
"we can't confunt him yet though." trent stated.
Kari_Neko
"So what're we supposed to do?Let him cut the two kids in front of him with a knife at they're throats?"

Kari mumbled
DNA
"thouse are the people from before. they can handle themselfs. think for a moment. why would he attemp this outside your hospital?" Trent asked. Watari signed and climbed back out of the window waveing. he really wouldn't be much help aganist that man.
Kari_Neko
"Bye Watari jiji!Be careful!"

Kari mumbled to the leaving man and said to Trent with a '-_-' face

"Ya know I think I'm the one targeted these days since everybody's either trying to kill me or injure me."
DNA
"Perhaps it has to do with L." Trent suggested looking at a magizine. "Hmm. Did ya know that Heath Ledgers dead?" he asked

(lol)
Kari_Neko
(LOL!LMAO!)

"Really?He was a good actor ya know in the new Batman movie he's......Oh.My.God."

Kari said something clicking in her brain
DNA
(that was breaking the fourth wall. don't acnoledge it lol. BATMAN DOSE NOT EXIST HERE!!! APARENTLLY AUSTARILIAN ACTORS DO!!!)
Kari_Neko
(oh geez -.- lol ignore that post then people's who read this in the future.XD)

"Well that sucks that he died,he was a good actor."

Kari said though she had a feeling she was missing something
DNA
(cannot post untill Mai-sama gets here!!!)
MaiShadowAlchemist
Lee took out his sword "Get away from her" He hissed angrily. Mina strugled to push the Joker away from her.
DNA
"well my father was a drinker.... so he comes home drunk one day. Mom desideds to use the kicthen knife to defend herself. he dosent like that.:.." he started
Kari_Neko
Kari's ears wiggled as she listened her eyes widening as she mumbled

"Oh geez."
MaiShadowAlchemist
Lee looked at the Joker "I am just gonna say it one last time" He said angrily "Get-away-from-her" He hissed coldy. While the Joker was talking Mina tried to reach a small knife she always carried in her boot.
Kari_Neko
"So,what's the plan to get L-kun back and defeat the Joker?"

Kari asked Trent pulling her socks disdainfully,she adopted the same habit as L to not like to wear shoes or socks recently.They just weren't comfortable!
DNA
"Very poor chooce of words!" Joker said smileing and laughing insanelly as he threw Mina off the roof
Kari_Neko
Kari hissed jumping out the window in a dive position grabbing Mina and then turning and she grabbed a whip and cracked it catching her and Mina on a pole swearing as she started walking up the wall with the girl over her shoulder and she said with her eye twitching

"I've really got to stop doing this,stupid instincts...."
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Thanks but that wasnt really necessary" Mina mumbled bluntly "And it's not my intention to sound ungrateful nor rude but could you put me down?" She asked politely. Lee launched toward the Joker, knowing Mina was ok.
Kari_Neko
"Sure,I'll throw you up so hit him while your up there.On the count of three,1....2....3!"

Kari said before throwing her up in the air and climbing up herself sighing as she slipped through her window mumbling darkly

"I really gotta stop relying on reflexes all the time."
DNA
the joker laughed as he was charged at by lee. he grabbed his face then got into a postion where his knife was at his mouth again. then he moved back. "So where was I? Oh yeah. so he takes the knife from here and chops her up. then he sees me. he comes toward me. why so serious?! why so serious! Why so SERIOUS!! he says. then he puts it in my mouth. lets put a SMILE on that Face! then....why so seious?" he said. then he made a huge gash in his cheek and kicked him to the floor. "Ta ta for now." he said in another laugh. he threw up an odd jellyfish looking becon. then a plane appeared grabbed it and he went flying with it up to an open compartment.

(Mai-sama!!! please let that happen!!)
Kari_Neko
"And he's gone,well we know one thing.The joker's the way he is most likely from his cruel upbringing."

Kari said to Trent
DNA
"maybe. That reminds me. shouldn't we check on that lee fellow?" he asked
Kari_Neko
"I guess so."

Kari said looking slightly dizzy as she started trying to climb out the window
MaiShadowAlchemist
Mina cursed when instead of the Joker she saw Lee, she managed to put her foot in the roof rail to do a backflip and avoid falling on top of Lee. "Lee are you ok??" She asked as she kneeled next to him "That coward bastard, next time I gonna cut his head off" Lee hissed angrily, Mina put her hand in his cheek, there was an icy blue light and Lee's wound started healing.
DNA
just then an explosion happened. the trail of the fire was a smily face. several peoples charred remains were seen in it
Kari_Neko
"Ewwww."

Kari said as she noticed the charred remains in the fire
DNA
(...)

trent then took his leave. his coat fluttered as he walked away into an alleyway before dissapearing.
Kari_Neko
Kari had a slight panic attack as she looked back and forth looking for Trent before calming down from eating chocolate saying to herself sweat dropping

"He must've had something important to do.But the thing is..........I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO DO!Okay let's see......I could try figuring out the Joker's hide out,or go find Watari-ji ji.Hm...."
DNA
in the mist of the explosion thousands of joker cards with the words "Mustang, Dent, Salavador" on it.
Kari_Neko
Kari picked one up and she said her eyes widening "Mustang?!I wonder if he got the colonel too,and these other guys might be in the military." and with that she tied her long hair up and started looking around the 'crime scene' with her gloves on (ya know for finger print stuff XD)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.