Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Reallity Of Insanity
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3
DNA
(because the Joker is obviouslly being framed lol)

just then a disstorted voice called her cell phone.
Kari_Neko
"Moshi Mosh?Lt colonel Neko speaking."

Kari said with a light sigh to her cell phone
DNA
Listen carefully to me. if you don't you will die. said the voice.
Kari_Neko
Kari blinked and said slowly "I'm listening."
DNA
" The card as you can guess portrays to Roy Mustang. the other 2 are Dr. Salvador, vetran of the ishbalian war, and Major Dent. if you have any men at your disposial have them each of them go to there homes and courters." it said
Kari_Neko
"I have no men but I'm familiar with all three,I can simply go there myself.What's the reason for going?"

Kari stated calmly
DNA
"Assination. and if your too late, it's your job to clean up whats left of them. don't forget whose running the show" it said.
Kari_Neko
Kari's eyes widened and she said in a low tone

"I have to do that daily sir." and with that she hung up on him and simply started running as fast as she possibly could to Mustang's apartment.

((Edited!))
DNA
(Incorrect.)
Kari_Neko
((....Sorry happy.gifU edited it XD))

Kari stopped to a skid at Mustang's place and said knocking on the door "Oi Burnt Out Of Flame Colonel open up!"
DNA
(ye must rp has him. I suck at cannon charicters lol.)
Kari_Neko
(SO DO I! DX)

Mustang opened the door and asked bluntly "Runt,why are you here at 10 o clock at night?"

"I AM NOT A RUNT!And the reason why I'm here is because some nut case just called me telling me to kill you and two other guys!SO I'M WARNING YOU THAT PEOPLE WILL BE!"

"Oh." was Roy's remark.
DNA
just then an explosion happened next door.
Kari_Neko
"Sh!t." the two of them said together and Kari said grabbing his hand quickly running to the other side of the hall way saying "HANG ON HORSEY MAN!" and with that she jumped out the window,glass shattering everywhere,falling down to the ground landing on her feet with Mustang and she said bluntly "RUN FOR YOUR D@MN LIFE MUSTANG!" and with that they both started running.
DNA
then another explosion. to bodys were seen in the air.
Kari_Neko
Kari kept her colonel to keep running and she climbed up in a tree quickly to get a better look to see who it was only too see....................................................
DNA
Dr. Salvador and majo dent.
Kari_Neko
Kari swore flickering over to where they were going to fall catching them both with obvious difficulty since she kept swaying from they're weight.
DNA
(they're on fire Kari. there dead.)
Kari_Neko
(geez,you can be more descriptive when it comes to these things!DX)

Kari realized they were dead and put them down and putting out the fire and she hissed her eyes turning yellow again as she mumbled to the dead bodies "I'll go take care of them for you,rest in peace." and with that she started running to the flaming apartment building pushing past the other residents trying to get out.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Both Mina and Lee looked at the scene "Crap this cant be good" Lee mumbled "Ok we need a plan and we need it now" He said. Mina was too busy looking at the burnt houses "What are you doing?? This is no time to just stand here" He said "Wait" She hissed still looking around.
DNA
then Kari's phone rang.
Kari_Neko
Kari ignored the cell phone since she had it on vibrate and simply found the bombers and she hissed bringing out her trademark pistol saying her trademark phrase "I'm here to bring bad luck." and then she flickered saying as she shot them in a way that made them look like they got scratched by a large jungle cat at the chest "Black claw!"

Roy heard the gun shots and he couldn't help but smirk mumbling "Somebody just pissed off a dangerous Black Cat."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.