Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chapter 85 "Regular" Discussion Thread For First Time Readers (and Others)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Manga
Pages: 1, 2
Tombow
First time FMA manga readers, please post your thoughts and discussions on chapter 85 here. smile.gif

For info on the "Reading Reference", go to page 6.

===================

As usual, the summary is from this Japanese blog site, and translated by me... ^^

Also, the link to the Chinese site with the pics of all raw pages brought to us by Paca and DL link made by Aizen are posted on page 3

Higher Quality Raw, page by page, and DL link (just posted!!) are posted by AA Battery on page 4

For Chapter Translation please scroll down to my next post.

Are you ready to find out...? Then, read on!! ... ^^

Chapter 85: "Empty Box"

Caption: Is everyone ready and prepared to open the battle? Remember... after destruction, comes reconstruction...

Central. The Armstrong mansion.

Olivier is inside, and looks around the interior that had been destroyed by the fight between the her and her brother.
Neighbors watch the estate being repaired and whisper to each other... I hear the parent and their daughter Olivier were not getting along well... I hear no one is living in the house now... She might have gotten the estate by force, but the mansion is like an empty box now...

As Olivier watches the repairs getting done, Mustang drops by.
They look around the mansion.
Mustang: "The place is enormous. We can house a whole army company, or even a whole battalion in this place."
Olivier tells Mustang that if anything happens to her, she will pass on the place to Mustang.

To congratulate her becoming the head of Armstrong family, Mustang present a bouquet of Hyacinth flowers to Olivier. The card on the bouquet reads: Selim Bradley is a Homunculus.
Hyacinth flowers symbolize "Gentle loveliness"
On contrary... Olivier throws the bouquet into a bonfire, along with the card with the secret message.

East. Military exercise ground for the Northern and Eastern armies joint training exercise.

Bradley is observing the exercise. It has been going smoothly. Too smoothly. Bradley wonders what Grumman is up to, what he is planning...
Meantime, Grumman is playing his usual aloof character: "Maybe we will just blast off whole observation stand where Bradley is, in the midst of the confusion of the exercise battle. Gahaha."
Miles, who is accompanying Grumman, receives a message that Al is missing.

Bradley receives the message also.
He is visited by General Hakuro, who tells Bradley that the joint Military exercise is a decoy. While Bradley is away, there will be an uprising in Central by remaining Ishval terrorist members. However, that is a decoy as well, and their true goal is that in the midst of confusion of the upheaval, Mustang and the company, in cooperation with the Ishvalans, is planning to take over the Central Headquarters.

Bradley checks out the validity of information brought in by General Hakuro. The information seems to be valid, and also there seems to be no move from Grumman, hence Bradley decides to leave and head back to Central.

The military train on the way to Central.

The herd of sheep crosses the railroad track. The train is forced to make a stop.
But, this is also part of plan by Grumman and Mustang.
While the train is in stationary, someone separates the engine car from the rest, and the explosions destroy piers of the bridge where the passenger car with Bradley and his subordinates is parked. The passenger car with Bradley and his subordinates falls into the river.

Someone is observing this scene nearby. He is the one who pushed the switch for the explosions. He reports this to another man. Others also join in. They are soldiers who fought under Mustang during the Ishval war. They head for Central.

East. Military exercise ground for the Northern and Eastern armies joint training exercise.
General Hakuro, who stayed behind while Bradley headed for Central, received a message that the Führer is missing. It seems that the information provided by Hakuro to Bradley was planted by Grumman to send Bradley to the trap.

Grumman also officially receives the message that Bradley is missing. Grumman dissembles: "Must be the work of the Ishval terrorist. How scary!"

Central. At the hide-away house.
Lieutenant Hawkeye is making the preparations for the battle.
Along side her, there is also Breda and Fuery who deserted their headquarters to join this battle in Centarl.

The Führer Bradley is missing. Selim has gone to the East with Bradley also.
Time to make the move.....

Central Headquarters. Führer's war room.

After receiving the message that the Führer is missing, the top brasses gather and discuss what to do. Olivier observes this calmly, and as she decides on the timing to make her move...
Behind her, Father appears, accompanied by Sloth.
He put his hand on Olivier's shoulder who is standing terrified. and tells: "Calm down. I'm here in the Central."

Central. Inside Kanama slum.

Ed and the gang meet up with Hohenheim.
First thing first, Ed punches Hohenheim. With his right arm.
Hohenheim sees Greed's tattoo. They decide to share all the information with each other.
Hohenheim reveals about him also.

After hearing everything, Ed is in astonishment.
Hohenheim asks Ed: "I'm the Philosopher's Stone you have been seeking for. Will you use me? "
Ed answers: "That Stone is the product of taking many lives who are all strangers to me. We lost parts of our own bodies because of our own mistakes. We have no rights to use that stone."
Hohemheim: "I'm glad I have a son who can say that."

Though not completely accepting him yet, Ed decides to join and fight alongside Hohenheim.

Ed passes to Hohenheim a message from Pinako about Trish's last words to Hohenheim: "Sorry, I could not keep my promise. I'm going ahead."
Hearing that, Hohenheim weeps: "We couldn't age and die together, but you trust me that I will follow you later. I will see you soon, Trisha!"

Before going into the battle they eat and Ed changes to his Red coat. Ed: "this is going to to be the last battle with them."

Ed tells the Chimeras who had followed Ed that they do not have to go along with Ed any farther. They answer that they do not have any other places to go, and if they couldn't get their previous bodies back that's all right, but their "wild instinct" tells them that they will probably see the better results if they stay."

Greed is hearing this, and smiles to self, mattering: "I'm not telling them..."

Then, suddenly, Al appears in front of Ed.
Greed senses something is wrong. Ed also notices that the sound Al's armor makes is different.
Ed asks Al if anything is wrong. Greed runs out to Ed and tells him: "Get away from him! He is... he is..."

Right after that, Ed is attacked by the shadows that appeared from the ground, and Ed barely escapes the attack.

Al speaks: "You're over here with them, Greed?" And, I hear you were overtaken by human inside? Your soul is such a weakling.."
Everywhere inside Al's armor is Pride's black body!!"

Caption: Al has been tainted by the evil!!!

(End of chapter 85)
----------------------------
Next month's GanGan will have FMA on the cover, and also the next chapter comes with color top page!
Also, FMA vol 20 (in Japanese) will be on sale on Aug. 22.

<Last edited by Michiyo- on Jan. 15, 2012>
APalchemist5
Is there a preview pic?
bluwim
Wow!!!! you're incredible!!! I'll pass all the eternity say you thanks ^^
Tombow
@bluwim - My pleasure. ^^

ETA: I'm editing out the previous post content here, and going to park here and start the translation of Chapter 85 raw....
(Page by page view is courtesy of AA Battery. ^^)

Chapter 85, "Empty Box"
(Click on page No. for the view of each page, click again on + for the enlarged view)

Page 1

SFX Clink Clonk Ting Dong (Noise of the repair getting done)
Olivier: "Has the repair completed yet?"
Repair guy: "Oh," "Hello."
Repair guy: "Yes, for both interior and exterior, repairs will be completed by tomorrow." "This place is going to look as good as new."
SFX Heeve ho, Hurry, hurry
Repair guy: "By the way, how did the place get destroyed this badly?"
Olivier: "Just a sibling squabble."
SFX Clink Clonk Ting Dong

Page 2
Neighbor A: "I heard that she forced her parent to move out."
Neighbor B: "They haven't been in good terms for sometime."
SFX (in distance) Clink Clonk Ting Dong
Neighbor A: "But now there is nobody living in that mansion."
Neighbor B: "She grabbed the estate by force, only to end up with the empty box..."
SFX Knock knock
---------------------------
SFX Knock

Page 3
Mustang: "Hello, Major General."
Olivier: "Ha, don't expect for me to offer you a chair, nor serve you a cup of tea."
Mustang: "Well then, asking you out for dinner is out of question?"
Olivier: "Yes, I'm occupied with the repair of the estate."
SFX (sound of foot steps)
Mustang: "Just as fitting for the renowned Armstrong family name," "This mansion is enormous."
Mustang: "We can fit an army company..." "or better yet, we can even fit a whole battalion in this place."

Page 4
Olivier: "......If anything happens to me, I might pass on this whole place to you."
-----------------------------
Olivier: "I can't fit this mansion into my coffin."
Mustang: "Aren't you going to pass on the estate to your brother?"
Olivier: "I would rather hand this over to you than passing it on to my brother. Compare to that one, you come ahead by a hair."
Mustang: "Even just for a hair's worth, I'm honored to be entrusted by you, Major General."
Mustang: "This," "To cerebrate your becoming the head of Armstrong family."
Mustang: "As I told you before, we have many good flower shops in Central."
Olivier: "Oh, yeah, right."

Page 5

Olivier: "Hyacinth?"
Olivier: "!"
FSX: Rustle
Olivier: <Thinking inside> "Selim Bradley is Homunculus"...
Mustang: "Do you know what Hyacinth flowers symbolize?"
Mustang: "It's 'gentle loveliness.'"
Olivier: "Mind your own business!"
Mustang: "Hahahaha."

Page 6-7
Chapter 85, "Empty Box"
Caption: "Is everyone ready and prepared for the opening fo the battles?"

Page 8

SFX Boom Boom
SFX Kaboom
SFX Boom Boom
SFX Kaboom
SFX Bang Bang

Page 9

Training exercise observation tower.
SFX <in distance> Boom Boom
Bradley: <Thinking> "This has been such an uneventful joint exercise. Uncannily orderly and uneventful." "What is Grumman scheming...?"
At the joint exercise HQ.
Grumman: 'This is so troublesome and annoying." "Maybe we should blast away the observation tower by a cannon amidst the chaos and confusion of the joint exercise."
Miles: "Please do not do that."

Page 10

Soldier: "Major."
Soldier: "We can not find Alphonse Elric."
Miles: "What?"
Soldier: "He might have been captured by someone from Bradley's side?"
Miles: "He is not someone who can be captured that easily, but..."
Miles: "Continue your search."
Soldier: "Aye, sir."
Officer: "Your excellency,"
Officer: "General Hakuro is here."

Page 11

Hakuro: "I have something I would like to report, about General Grumman..."
Bradley: "Oh?"
Bradley: "Are going to tell me that he is planning an uprising, using Eastern army?" "If so, that's already suspected."
Hakuro: "No, sir!"
Hakuro: "This joint exercise by Eastern and Northern armies, this is a decoy!"
Hakuro: "While your excellency is in the East and
Alchemical
Thanks Tombow! ^^

The caption really caught my attention, and it's made me a bit anxious. *_*

EDIT: Yay! Roy appears in this chapter! :'D AND RIZA! *spaz* Everyone seems to be making an appearance. :'D
But, damn, this chapter is amazing; the ending's so close!

I can't wait for the RAW!
Tombow
QUOTE(Alchemical @ Jul 10 2008, 11:26 AM) *
Thanks Tombow! ^^

The caption really caught my attention, and it's made me a bit anxious. *_*

@Alchemical - You're welcome!! And, I know... my heart is pounding as I translate this....
sto
Tombow, thanks for the translation! laugh.gif
Well, let's wait for the raw!
bluwim
Wow, true, the caption is amazing. I love Mustang's methods xD
Tombow
You're welcome... ^^

OMG, I'm just reading and translating the part with Hohenheim.

Trish-Hohenheim shippers MUST READ this chapter!!!
Edamame
Thank you so much for the preview summary translation. *glomps* I just saw your post stating that "Hoenheim and Trisha shippers must read this chapter" and I think my heart skipped a beat. I wonder if we are finally going to find out about their "promise." I think there is definitely something more regarding Trisha's past than originally meets the eye. I am also glad to see that Edward has taken up the fight alongside his Father as well. It kind of sounds as though the both of them are marching off to their untimely doom. This certainly looks like a promising chapter!

EDIT: Dear god, Tombow I just saw your translation regarding Trisha and Hoenheim's promise and I feel all emotional now. That was probably one of the sweetest things I have ever read in an manga. The portion about Alphonse is really making me itch for the raw to show up or at least a preview picture. Wow, I cannot wait for this chapter. I feel like a little kid waiting for a delicious ice-cream cone.
Tombow
QUOTE(Edamame @ Jul 10 2008, 02:18 PM) *
Thank you so much for the preview summary translation. *glomps* I just saw your post stating that "Hoenheim and Trisha shippers must read this chapter" and I think my heart skipped a beat. I wonder if we are finally going to find out about their "promise."

Yes. Oh gosh I was getting emotional translating that part. ^^
bluwim
Oh, Tombow, the summary is more and more interesting.... With the part of Ed-Hoho meeting I shocked, but with the Al part... i'm going to die... Thanks for you effort ^^
Tombow
^ You're very welcome.

And, whew!! The translation of chapter 85 summary is done!!!

This chapter is HUGE!!!

I will be back later and correct typos and other errors. ^^

RoyxRizaFan
*glomps* thanks a billion, Tombow. WOW, what a long chapter. it's about time something other than Winry fanservice took place XD Aww, Hoho and Trisha.
bluwim
I don't konw what to say +.+ OMG, i need the raw right now!!!! The last part is incredible!!!! my poor, poor, Al...
jayjay210
Lord... What chapter!! ohmy.gif
Thanks Tombow for the translation!!

Roy and Olivia alone in the Armstrong's House ? Hé hé, no commantaries biggrin.gif
Ed who hit his father with his automail... Normal, this scene is expected for a long time

But... Father touches the Olivia's shoulder ???? Really ???? This "Homonculus/Stone" is crazy!! He wants to die ???
I already imagine the chapter 86... One page : Olivia destroys Father, homonculus are scared and escape from Amestris to a monastary in Drachma... It's the end of Fullmetal Alchemist, Olivia is the new Fürher and too bad for the Elric brothers...

I want the RAW!!
( and a good RAW this time, not like the last month sleep.gif )
Tombow
*cough*

@Jayjay - Last month's raw was originally provided by one of our members who generously went through lots of trouble to scan and upload the pages with their not so perfect Net service, and posted here on our board first, and much sooner than we normally get the raw, a full day ahead of scheduled date for Japanese people to get the mag. ...Just letting your know, just in case you were not here last month. ^^

I wonder Greed is "not telling" about what... mellow.gif
Oh, and after Olivier- Alex fight and Olivier sent out the parents to other country and took over the estate, someone predicted that they're going to use the place to house their solders.... right on! You got the same thoughts as Mustang!! ^^

And... I guess this month's "double meaning tittle" is that Empty Box also is meaning Al's armor...
APalchemist5
Thanks for the summary

I didn't read the whole summary, but I did read the ending.

And....fma is really almost over

I kindof want to cry sad.gif
tammertime
QUOTE(jayjay210 @ Jul 10 2008, 12:10 PM) *
But... Father touches the Olivia's shoulder ???? Really ???? This "Homonculus/Stone" is crazy!! He wants to die ???
I already imagine the chapter 86... One page : Olivia destroys Father, homonculus are scared and escape from Amestris to a monastary in Drachma... It's the end of Fullmetal Alchemist, Olivia is the new Fürher and too bad for the Elric brothers...

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. that MADE my night. Seriously.
edo little kid
Wooow Really thanks Tombow!

I can't waiting more !!!

Yaaaay I love FMA happy.gif
Aizen
from 2ch

Kimi-N-Ed
ohmy.gif Wow thanks for the few pics of the chapter Aizen. Wow I cant wait to read tis chapter or see the raw. This is going to be an awsome chapter. sad.gif Al looks really scary. Poor Al.
lunneth
i havent read what happens yet but where can i find english pages cause i just finished chap 84 and edo is taler than win
bluwim
Wow!!! the first images! thanks!!
sto
My friend Alchemist94 who is from other forum bought it! laugh.gif
This ch. is really great, because this is not scan by me, I only share 5 pages here and no more

Chiyo
Love that chess board image.

Thanks for the translation Tombow, there is a lot going on
bluwim
Thanks a bunch for the images, sto! I love the cover ^^
CowAlchemist
Many thanks for the images and the summary!

I'm so excited to see this chapter. @_@ It's got so much in it.
Edamame
Thank you so much for the scanned pages Sto! I absolutely love the chessboard illustration, especially all the individual character figurines; the Black Hayate chessboard piece next to Riza is criminally cute. I also like the little pool of drool at the corner of Eward's mouth. I can't wait for the raw now!
Tyan
Man, I'm so excited O_O This chapter is going to be awesome! Thank you for the translation, Tombow! biggrin.gif

Love the illustration xD
natsu-hime
OHNOES AL!!!! GYAAAAAAA~

arakawa never fails to amaze me. i admit that since two months ago i was kind of fed up with FMA because "WTF?! NO ROIAI?!" and things seemed to be so 'plain', i didn't have the adrenaline rush feeling at the first year i picked up FMA - and manouvers to FF7 craziness again (since i'm almost finishing crisis core and I BOUGHT THE LIMITED EDITION PSP FROM SINGAPORE)...i even said "SCREW UP ROIAI, WHO CARES?!" (and i was 100% sober...sleep.gif"")

...but...

I'M BACK TO MY FMA FAN RETARD SELF AGAIN BECAUSE OF THIS CHAPTER! BANZAAAI!
and yaaaayyyhhh....mestillluvroymustangandrizahawkeyeandedandalandtehcowgod! WEEEEEEEEE~

*faints*

doumo arigatou, tombow-sama! *bows*
paca
This is such a great chapter! laugh.gif

I am not sure if this has already been posted but... here is the raw!! (online -in a Chinese forum)
Thanks for the chapter summary translation Tombow!
bluwim
Thank you very much, paca!!
Sword Alchemist
Thanks Paca.
Kimi-N-Ed
biggrin.gif THANKS For the raw paca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Alchemical
Thanks for the RAW, Paca! *off to read*

EDIT: Wow, this chapter is amazing. <3
And Edward has his braid and coat back! :'D
Tombow
Thank you Paca!!!

*goes to read the raw* ^^
Aizen
I uploaded the RAW

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XLGV6H3A
Tombow
Thank you Aizen!!!! ^^

I will start the translation shortly.. ^^
AA battery
QUOTE(jayjay210 @ Jul 10 2008, 12:10 PM) *
I want the RAW!!
( and a good RAW this time, not like the last month sleep.gif )

Stop complaining. Go order the magazine yourself if you don't like the scan quality of the last raw provider.

===========================

and I'm not further commenting on this chapter since the last few pages of the chapter has left me running around the room holding a leek and hitting r.andom furnitures...
Tyan
Ed's facial expressions are so win. xD
Dhazard06
Whaaaa!! Alphonse!! What's gonna happen now? I am crazy to see the translation >.<;;
Sensenic
QUOTE(AA battery @ Jul 12 2008, 10:33 PM) *
and I'm not further commenting on this chapter since the last few pages of the chapter has left me running around the room holding a leek and hitting r.andom furnitures...

You Hatsune Miku, you... XDDD

The last pages are so so... I'm at a loss for words.

I hope it's as I said, Al is no longer in that armor. Pride is. Al's back into his body and will help from "the other side" in due time. ù.u
That'd give the chapter title a double meaning... Not only Amestris without either of the Bradleys is an "empty box", but Al's armor is too (even if currently is full of Pride, hahaha tongue.gif )

Did you people notice that the ones who blew the train were Mustang's former Ishval squad?
*checks*
Oh it was already told at the summary... u.u
You shouldn't read those things, they take away all the surprises and fun. sad.gif

Only one thing: How come Breda and Fury are suddenly there? They just deserted and got away that easily? Breda perhaps, but poor Fury was quite into the mess when we last saw him. I'd have liked to see how they contacted him and his escape. sleep.gif

Once again another far too awesome chapter. *bows to Arakawa sensei*
Sannom
Oh it was already told at the summary... u.u
You shouldn't read those things, they take away all the surprises and fun. sad.gif

Yeah, two weeks before I wasn't really concerned about being spoiled, even if I tried not to spoil others. Since then, I was spoiled the 13th episode of Code Geass R2 two weeks before it aired and I have been completely "vaccinated". No spoilers for me, and I'm now especially cautious about spoilers I give myself!

Spoilers chapter 85 :

That'd give the chapter title a double meaning... Not only Amestris without either of the Bradleys is an "empty box", but Al's armor is too (even if currently is full of Pride, hahaha

I'm not the only one that thinks that Bradley won't disappear that way, I hope? I mean, for the weak, hot-blooded and mostly ineffective Envy, the fact that he was defeated so quickly is understandable. But Wrath? The foe that nobody has actually succeed to simply touch? Don't think so!
jacksparrow589
Wait... Olivier and... FATHER? Say it ain't so! (I don't really know what's happening with them, though.)

Hoho... could he say it any cheesier? Ah, well, I'm a sucker for cheese, so it's all good.

GAH! Al! NO! Sesenic- I hope your theory is right! I really want Al back! But wouldn't that mean opening the Gate, too? How do we propose this happens without loss? Do we even propose that at all? With the way things have been going, I am seeing some huge sacrifice to get Al back. This is one of those times I hate equivalent exchange.

Sannom- Knowing Pride, He saw it coming and ditched. As nice as it would be to be rid of him, I don't think we've seen the last of him, either. What a horrible thought!

Ah, and THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Tombow for the wonderful translations and everyone else for the pictures!
Alchemical
QUOTE(jacksparrow589 @ Jul 12 2008, 08:34 PM) *
I really want Al back! But wouldn't that mean opening the Gate, too? How do we propose this happens without loss? Do we even propose that at all? With the way things have been going, I am seeing some huge sacrifice to get Al back. This is one of those times I hate equivalent exchange.

I am, too, and it's making me extremely worried. sad.gif
spoonyalchemist
This looks like it's going to be an awesome chapter! =0 Thanks a bunch to those who shared the RAW and translations and the like. I don't know what I'd do without you all. wink.gif

I'm trying not to spoil myself too much before English scanlations start coming out, but I have to say: ALLLLLLLLLLLLL! :'( :'(
AA battery
zomg, I see the "good raw" on Share! I hope it finishes downloading within 2.5 hours as I'll be going to sleepover for 5 days at my friend's place... w/o my laptop. Currently it's still missing like 2MB but it seems the completely file isn't online yet... @_@; Or well, I hope it's the real Ch 85...

Edit: It's real =D And it's the same HQ version I posted for the last few chapters.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/a4ih62
http://www.mediafire.com/?zubnzwniwn6

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0000.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0001.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0002.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0003.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0004.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0005.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...85_00060007.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0008.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0009.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0010.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0011.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0012.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0013.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0014.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0015.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0016.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0017.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0018.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0019.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0020.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0021.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0022.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0023.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0024.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0025.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0026.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0027.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0028.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0029.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0030.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0031.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0032.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0033.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0034.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0035.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0036.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0037.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0038.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0039.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0040.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0041.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0042.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0043.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0044.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/cho...ren085_0045.jpg

Feel free to re-post the sendspace and mediafire link elsewhere. NOT the photobucket links please.

(I'll be on a family vacation during whole August so I won't be able to find the HQ ch86 during then)

=================

@Sensenic: *hands you a leek too*
bluwim
Thanks a bunch for this, AA battery ^^ Downloading...
Tombow
Many thanks, AA Battery!!!

Anyone... my stupid decoding program can't read file names in Japanese and hence can't unpack the downloaded package. T.T
While I'm doing translation, if someone can make DL package with files with English names, that will be much appreciated!! (I can use "page by page" for translation, meantime...)

Translation is in progress on this page (page 1 of this thread) ^^
(My connection was bad and couldn't do it last night..sorry!! ^^)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.