Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does Anyone Else Feel..
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > English Dub episodes (on Adult Swim)
HunterJJ Lolz
I'm sure many of you thought/think this, but was anyone else incredibly disappointing that the whole Edward+Winry relationship didn't pan out very far? I feel like they should have done more with it. I know that the whole brotherly relationship between Ed and Al was the emphasis of the whole series, i just would have liked a bit more Ed and Winry interaction, instead of him just being a jerk whenever they were together.
Little Washu
This belongs in the character discussion thread, I believe.

Relationships: Which Ones Do You Support?

Is It True That Ed Falls In Love With Winry?
edxwinryfan
QUOTE(HunterJJ Lolz @ Jul 5 2008, 08:50 PM) *
I'm sure many of you thought/think this, but was anyone else incredibly disappointing that the whole Edward+Winry relationship didn't pan out very far? I feel like they should have done more with it. I know that the whole brotherly relationship between Ed and Al was the emphasis of the whole series, i just would have liked a bit more Ed and Winry interaction, instead of him just being a jerk whenever they were together.

i completely agree they belong together but the manga is better for their relationship. In the movie they should have kissed tongue.gif
Tombow
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Jul 5 2008, 10:42 PM) *
This belongs in the character discussion thread, I believe.

Relationships: Which Ones Do You Support?

Is It True That Ed Falls In Love With Winry?

Thanks, Little Washu! ^^

Yap, please continue this discussion on Is It True That Ed Falls In Love With Winry?
(and other Ed/Win related threads in FMA Character discussion forum. )

Closing the thread. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.