Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Confidential Report
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
DNA
(Basiclly hears the deal. at the end of Blood cloud umbrella secertlly captured a part of the cloud creature but instead tested it by sending 7 squads of alchemists to there deaths poseing as the Fuhere, adding it's power to a new creation of theres. now L and the Gang got a letter saying that they needed to go to a mansion "To investagate a string of canibillistic murders.")
Kari_Neko
(Geez....can never stay on one thing can you?)

Kari was there,at L's mansion,drinking coffee and eating strawberry short cake and she mumbled clearly embarrassed from the red blush on her cheeks

"I'm sorry that I acted like a hyperactive psychotic child the last time,I had my anti-depressants and then ate healthy food so I wasn't thinking straight L-kun."
DNA
(No I can't lol. were still gonna do blood cloud. and we need to finish this untill the very end becasue a new plot development that will involve cureing L later.)

It's fine. L said. Then a man in dark sunglasses with a black coat and blonde hair walked in. This is General Albert Wesker. he will be leading the expitisons to the Mountians and into the mansion where we belive the killers are hideing. L said. "Hmmm. how very nice to see you all. I'll heard alot about you. if so this should be easy." he said.
MaiShadowAlchemist
I am in!! But I am not in Blood Cloud ^-^U
Hope it is ok.
Anyway I am using Mai and Alexander. Anyway I feel like playing Resident Evil AGAIN!! SQUEE!!

Alexander looked at Wesker and raised an eyebrown but didnt said anything. That guy gave him an uneasy feeling. Mai made a light nod whit her head but didnt said anything either.
DNA
(Lol. I'm gonna try to get Nemimis when I go to my Dad's house.)

there really isn't much to breif here so we should get into the 'coppter and get to the moutians. L said. Wesker signaled them to follow him as they walked to a heilicopter parked on the roof.
Kari_Neko
"L-kun's not flying the 'copter right?"

Kari asked gulping,clearly not liking that idea.
MaiShadowAlchemist
XD! I want to play Assigment Ada!!

Alexander eye twitched and Mai sweatdropped "Take it easy! It is just a helicopter" She mumbled (Yep!!! Alexander is scared of high places!! XD) Alexander nooded and started walking, his eye still twitching. Mai rolled her eyes and followed.
DNA
"No he's not. at all." wesker said as he got in the passenger seat. a man in yellow was in the 'flyers seat'. within moments they landed and the heilicopter flew away. "Wacth your backs."

(Ada? I don't like ada. she trys to trick wesker thus she will DIE!!!! But I may get umbrella chronicles instead. and Mai. you know what comes next...)
Kari_Neko
"Thank god,his driving still scares me..."

Kari muttered getting in the passenger seats sitting in her abnormal manner eating a candy cane.
DNA
as the group walked forward they found the decaying bloody body of a military Policeman. surrounding it however...were 4 dogs. but they weren't dogs. they looked skined and smelt like dead bodys. they growled and jumped at the group. wesker took out a gin and shoot 2 in the head as they ran. W-what the hell were thoughs?!?! L asked running. "don't talk just shoot." Wesker said fireing blindlly behind him
Kari_Neko
"My area of expertise,been awhile since I got to shoot something!"

Kari said grinning grabbing her Hades gun shooting 2 of the dogs right at the heart without even looking back!

((Crud goin on yet ANOTHER car trip,I'll be back on somewhere in the next 6 hours or longer >.<))
MaiShadowAlchemist
In think Ada is pretty cool. I MUST PLAY R.E NOW!! *runs in circles*

Alexander took out his gun and ran. "Great!! Now we deal whit some weird zombie-like-dogs!!" Mai mumbled sarcastically as she ran.
DNA
But the dogs kept running at them not even slowed by the shoot. then wesker and L stoped and turned to the dogs. L created sound bullets that made one of the dogs into swiss chesse and wesker did a single well aimed shoot to the head
MaiShadowAlchemist
Alexander looked at dogs waiting for them to die. Mai was cursing whit all the words she knew and whit words she didnt even know she knew. *Damn!!! Why must in this kind of situation do I only have my katana???* She thought.
DNA
(the funny thing is, I think it would be easyier for stars if they had a katana lol.)

"We should move up into the mansion." Wesker said as he ran towards it with L following.

(BTW mai. have you read the umbrella conspirisy novel?)
MaiShadowAlchemist
It depends. If you are fighting whit human/zombies it would be easier. But how fast could you kill a zombie/dog whit a katana before it jumps on top fo you??
Nope I havent read it.

*Hope there is something easier to kill whit a katana inside that mansion* Mai thought as she ran.
DNA
Wesker kicked open the door to find and extravagent room with a large stair case in frount.
MaiShadowAlchemist
(Does the rpg is gonna go like the videogame??)
Mai blinked puzzled. "Nice" Alexander mumbled sarcastically.
DNA
(sorta.)

"You four go that way. I'll have a look through here" wesker said as he walked through the door

Alllrighty then L said
MaiShadowAlchemist
Okie Dokie

"Are you sure we should split up??" Alexander asked suspiciously. Mai looked at Alexander and then at Wesker.
DNA
"yes." wesker said as he ran up the stairs
MaiShadowAlchemist
Alexander just raised an eyebrown. Mai blinked puzzled "Ok so shall we go?" She asked as she looked at the others.
DNA
Ye- L started but then a gun shoot was heard. C'mon. L said as he walked through the door where the gun shoot was heard
MaiShadowAlchemist
Alexander took his gun out (ARGH!!Need to find a pic of that gun!!!!) Mai took her katana out, and then followed.
DNA
As L opened the door, a body of a military officer and a mass of Humanoid Blood and rotten flesh devouring the body were seen. J-Just like the dogs! L thought
MaiShadowAlchemist
Mai kneeled next to the corpse "What exactly happened in here??" She mumbled "The dogs and now a human?? That can't be a coincidence" She mumbled. Alexander just covered his mouth and nose, a disgusted expreccion in his face.
DNA
Mai. I think whats important is what killed him L said Pointing at the Undead like entity.
Kari_Neko
Kari swore covering her nose trying not to pass out from the rotten smell,her nose was much stronger than normal's like her ears and other senses and she mumbled putting her Black Cat mask in L's hands

"Put it on me please,I can't put it on myself and the smell is killing me."
DNA
L used his signature Bang on the mass of decomposeing flesh as it ran at him- zombie for lack of better term. he made 3 holes into it's chest but oddly it was still alive. just stoped for a moment
Kari_Neko
Kari being smart for once XD *shot* had put on ear muffs before they came in so her ears weren't killing her and she sighed,he was obviously ignoring her again and she said running past it "Let's go while it's stopped!"
DNA
Agreed!!! He said as he ran out grabbing Karis hand as he could run faster. the 'zombie' followed them but wesker heard the screaming and shoot it in the head makeing it explode showing the floor in brains and blood
Kari_Neko
Kari blushed and it became fairly apparent that even after all these years she was still in love with him,just too proud and embarrassed to say so and she mumbled gripping onto his hand tightly running as fast as lightning though everything seemed to go by in slow mo so she could see everything that was passing by and she asked L raising her eye brows as she was flashing bringing him along for the ride

"Any room in particular we want to get too L-kun?"
DNA
"every room here is filled with thoughs things. i just passed through 7." Said wesker for L. Kari asked me ya know albert.... he thought
Kari_Neko
"....Please don't tell me we have to kill them all."

Kari said sweat dropping,she was already breathing funny because the smell was bothering her poor nose.Kami-sama why'd you have to give me the nose of a German Shepperd?Why?! she thought
DNA
"Any we encounter. if dog out there are 'zombies' and people in here are 'zombies' then this must be the place where the killers are located. we should find a way to destroy this mansion." Wesker said
Kari_Neko
"Destroy the place eh?I've got some dynamite so we can plant it in the attic where it'll really go boom."

Kari said a familiar mischievous smirk on her face and she asked looking at L still blushing lightly wondering if her pulling his body this fast was bothering him

"I'm not going to fast am I?It usually puts strain on people to go this fast without training."
DNA
No not at all. but we will need to plant them in the basement L said as he stopped Kari so Wesker and the gang no longer had to run. how annoying... he thought.
Kari_Neko
"Alrighty,dynamite's in my bag."

Kari said rather reluctantly but not showing it letting go of L's hand slipping off her bag and dug through it for a minute and pulled out a large amount of red sticks labels in bold black letters 'DYNAMITE' and a box of matches.
DNA
Wesker showed a small grin for only a second. Took 5 sticks of the dynomite. "I'll go left." He said as he move slientlly.
Kari_Neko
"I'll go right."

Kari said moving to the right bringing 5 sticks with her and a couple matches and she found a barrel of gun powder and her eyes went wide and she mumbled dumping the barrel quietly and sticking the dynamite in it lighting way up mumbling "This will make a big boom."
DNA
All right. I think from weskers display that headshoots can kill these things so we'll do that... L said. he signaled the others to follow him as the clear 2 hallways of Zombies. then they opened a door to find 20 zombies. way too many.
Kari_Neko
Kari started coughing violently from the smell and she knew there was alot there and she yelled up from where she was

"HOW MANY ARE UP THERE?!"
DNA
L Coundn't respond. as you see 3 zomies Jumped at Kari and in the spur of the moment L jumped them before they hit. CLOSE AND/OR LOCK THE DOOR!!! He yelled as he tried to fight the three with his bare hands
Kari_Neko
"You were right,YOU ARE GOING INSANE IF YOU THINK I'M LETTING YOU GET YOURSELF KILLED AGAIN!"

Kari said/yelled though secretly happy he was trying to protect her but she was not a little girl who couldn't do anything and she took out her hades and shot two out of three zombies with 3 rounds straight between the eyes with surprising skill since she had shot at the pipe which angled the bullets to hit them from hitting other metal objects.
DNA
L got up quickllly after that and rammed the door shunt and barracaded it with a chair. then next time try not to look so appitizeing.. L said with a little chukle and grin. he noticed a large amount of blood on his shirt. Now I gotta change into something else. perfect he said takeing out another white shirt from his pocket ashe left Kari to marvel at how he fit it there. he then opened another door and walked into the room and changed his shirt.
Kari_Neko
"Appetizing?Who knew zombies where pervs."

Kari said/asked raising her eye brows blushing lightly but chuckling all the same
DNA
Kari-sama. Come look at this. L called as he walked out of the room with a journel in his hands.
Kari_Neko
"Another one?And please stop calling 'Kari-sama' we've known each other for how long?A simply -chan is fine L-kun." Kari mumbled looking at it
DNA
L completelly ignored her as he read the entrys.

Played Cards with Jack today. preety sure he cheated though. he's never won a game before and this time he didn't get a single bad hand.

John Came in wearing some kind of a space suit or something and made me wear one. said there had been some kind of leek and I can't leave the house. Guess I'll miss the porkchops marry makes...

Damn icthing is driveing me nuts. Got some Blisters too. most-likelly space suit rash. But then again maybe it's some kind of actual rash. i found some dead skin on my back last night...

John walk in. Ichy Ichy. John space man. Hungry Hungry. John make Neil Agry. Ichy Ichy. John Ugly so Neil eat john. 4// Ichy Ichy Hungry Hungry.
Kari_Neko
"Space suits that make you cannibalistic?"

Kari mumbled making a mental note to tell him to stop ignoring her when things may seem pointless to him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.