Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kyou Kara Maou (from Today I Am The Demon King)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2
Lost Alchemist
This will be a rp of a anime not that old. Here is a bit of the story. the about to story I have a list of all the characters from the site so have funCharacters, all!! THe plot will be near the same just a 100 years later. King Yuri has passed on with everyone feeling the pain, but everyone knows that there must be a new king/queen. Fate would be mean to those that lived with king Yuri. And if anyone joins no Black hair and Black eyes, those are mine!

---------------------------------------------------
Now for the fun part. the list of people that we need!
Conrad
Wolfram
GŁnter
Gwendal
Josak
Celi
Anissina
Adalbert

and OCs are wecome!

-----------------------------
Name
Demon or human (if demon age must be more than how you look)
Boy or Girl
Hair color
eye color
and history

like this
Name- Nekola
Age (60) Looks 15
boy or girl- girl
Demon
Hair color- Black, long but pulled back into a bun so she looks more like a guy
Eye color- blue black (the shade of black with blue in it)
Likes- being some where she can read, and being alone when not needed
Dislike- haveing the lights on her at all times. GŁnter von Christ
History- A small child born alone with mother dead right after birth and father runing away from her, she grew up alone till the age of 15 where she was taken in by the Weller house hold. From there till the age of 55 she live and slept by the way of the dagger, that is till lord Weller came to get her telling her that she was to watch the Kings child Greta while the king was slowly passing on. For 5 years she stayed close to Greta, till she put her name in under a dare (by Greta) in the box of people tp be the next king. She was picked to be the new demon king.
DNA
I SHALL JOIN due to utter bordom. I don't know swat about the show but from the paragraph I can get enough for a Semi-origional Charicter!

Name: Albert wesker
Race: ??? due to experimentation. Pretends to be human
Apperence:
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye color: Red (Useally wears sunglasses)
Occupation: Head of Umbrella Corperation, The largest 'Pharmisudical' company in the world.
Dislikes: ???
Like: Power.
BIO: ???
Lost Alchemist
So your going to be on the human's side? Oh well. .....and the job you posted is not apart of the story, but from what I know you could be a a user of stones or a swordsmen or a townsmen. Adn when i said rase i mean are you human or demon. If your demon you use your own powers and whiship the demon king, if human you hate the demon king and use stones to use powers. And everyone looks the same use that demon's are slightly more 'hot'. most men are bishi (girly) or mocho (think hulk)
DNA
(It's a made up faction on the human's world. however he's not human and it has outposts in the deamon world as well. and well say he's a demon but a rouge one who has his own agenda. is that ok?)
Lost Alchemist
(yea that's fine, as long as he is willing to keep the king ok!)
DNA
(Well is it ok if he keeps the Guise but really wants to take the position for umbrella and himself? anyway when do we start?)
That One Dude
(I guess I'll join...

Name: Orestes
Age: He looks around 15-17, but his real age is unknown.
Race: Demon
Hair Color: Black, and long
Eye Color: Bluish purple
Dislikes: Humans, his role in life, immature or narrow minded people.
History: Little is known about him as he was only the son of a duke's brother. The only family he has left are his two cousins, Roma and Kara, as his mother died at his birth and his father was murdered.)
Lost Alchemist
Nekola walks around a small town outside of the kingdom walls. Her long black hair flowing behind her as her black eyes train on the sliver haired bishi guy (Gunter). She sighs. "Gunter you said there will be two demons that i ws to meet, so where are they?" She pops down a can of milk (she is the queen so no beer for her) at a small red pub.
DNA
A man with a cool expression, sunglasses and blode hair in a black coat walk slowlly by the caslte. "Move." He said simplly.
Lost Alchemist
She looks at the man. "Make me!" She coldy glares at him, while the others around her (Gunter and just people in the bar) stop what they are doing to stare and the Demon Queen. The sliver haired man grabs her arm as she jumps down from her chair. Her shortness is shown for she is a head shorter than the man.
DNA
Wesker smiled slightlly. an aura came off of wesker. he simplly slapped the demon queen and had her go flying 7 miles from the area. "Umbrella corperation hopes you have a nice day." He muttered to himself.
Lost Alchemist
She stands up diging her feet into the ground. She walks back to him, trying to clam down. She grabs his arm and pulled him down and bit his ear. She grins evilly. "Well now do you want to take back that slap?" She grins even more as everyone runs about hopeing that he will take back the slap.
DNA
Wesker grined as the queen's teeth shattered on his ear. then he kneeled down and thrusted his fist onto her stomach and slowlly walked away like nothing happened
Lost Alchemist
"so i take it as you do. Well welcome to my world, hunny" She grins rubing her stomach. She walks off to meet up with someone. She walks back with a black haired guy with gray eyes. He draws his sword. "Fight him, not me dear"
DNA
"hmm? you put another in your place when unable? I like that." Wesker said. delivevered several punchs to the new man's stomach and kicked away his sword lighting fast to the point he could not react in time. "Do you know who I am?" he asked as he gripped the man's neck tightlly and then threw him against the wall. he gave a grin as he turned around. "Do not try another move or else I'll test my newest creation on you." he said.
Lost Alchemist
"I know that you are storng! My name is Nekola. I am queen of this land. That man you hit was Gwendal, one of my best men, and my mate. That's why he went after you." She smiles hideing a slight blush. She truns with Gwendal and Gunter. They walk outside where a blonde sits waiting. He stands up and yells at her. He walks off but to fall. Nekola puts her hand over her lips.
DNA
"I care very little for introductions however it would be rude not to due so myself. my name is albert Wesker." he said. "Please keep your friend on a lesh." he added.
Lost Alchemist
"He won't bite, much" She rides off with the others close behind her. "Well see you , I know I will be seeing you once more!" She smiles biteing a blush. The others all glare at her.
DNA
"Hmm...by the way I'll need to have you all leave. everyone here" He said
Lost Alchemist
She just shugs him off as she rides off, it was early so the others would be going home around now, and that she had to go back to acting as queen for a while before she could sleep.
DNA
"Very Good. HUNK. Bring in the Tyrant." Wesker said seeminglly to his self
Lost Alchemist
Nekola sits there watching from a tree not to far away. "so what is he going to do?"
DNA
Withing a few moments a man in a gas mask appeared. then from inside a roar was heard. the sound of impalement and screams of thoughs in the bar were heard and walls were being tore apart.
Lost Alchemist
Nekola jumps off her tree tears rolling down her face. the sounds of the screams makeing her cry. She could do nothing, but watch, that it till she stands up not thinking clearly. She walks into the bar with blank eyes and no soul. "How dare you tear apart a small bar theat means so much to the demons that live here! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN!!" Flames fly all around her as she stands before the two men.
DNA
"I asked them to evacuate." wesker said simplly. but he grew a grin. a Large monster with dead pupils and blood all over it lurched above he with a claw arm. "Kill her." wesker commanded.
Lost Alchemist
She sat down with her hands in her hair not hearing a word he said. Nothing was right anymore. How could her kingdom fall apart. everything that King Yuri had set in place was falling out of place. She stands up bolder, with the power of King Yuri and The Great One within her. "Stop this, stop this now."
DNA
"well I there isn't much else to do." said the man in the gas mask.
Lost Alchemist
"STOP THIS AT ONCE!!!" Nekola stops the things from comeing any closer as she stops time around her. (meaning anything near her stops) "YOU WILL STOP!"
DNA
Wesker froze for a moment. however then his eyes turned red and an explosion set fire to everything around him. "Hmm...Powerful...I may not kill you." he said
Lost Alchemist
"MAY?" She faces him, with the fires around her slowly takeing the form of a fire dragon. She steps to him. "What will I have to do to make you stop?"
DNA
"Fight for your life." He said as he twicthed an eyebrow causeing the ground beneith Nekola. then he jumped and punched her face thus causeing a swollen cheeck and a bloody mouth, not to mension several teeth to be knocked out.
Lost Alchemist
She spits out the blood, standing back up. "I'll not fight unless I must."
DNA
"and you must." wesker said as he gripped her neck and began chokeing her
Lost Alchemist
She fades away standing a few feet from him. She smiles before fadeing into the woods, chokeing. She spits up blood, she digs around in her dress for a small tin.
DNA
"Hmm...an intresting proespect..." He said before walking away with the tyrant and HUNK.

Next to Nekola was a large mouth statue with a cat like being there.
Lost Alchemist
She pulls out her pills before seeing the thing next to her. She backs up droping her pills. She gags on more blood. Her eyes go wide. "what do you want! Go AWAY!"

(sorry she ran, she will be back)
DNA
(got it.)

"You can't see me. you can't see me...No one can see me.." she said
Lost Alchemist
Nekola starts looking for her pill. "Crap where are they?" Nekola think real quickly about something. She hurls up more blood. "damnit" She gose back to finding her pills.

(She was born with a broken rib, that woun't heal, so now she takes pills to stop the blood from going into her lungs. thanks why she ran off, I think it would be funny....)
DNA
(*waits for your return...*)
Lost Alchemist
She finds her pills and takes them before fadeing back to the fight holding the rib, grining. She walks close to him, and hurls the last bit of blood on him, she jumps away drawing her dagger from it's blue case. the dagger growls at him, as she smiles at what she did. "Got ya" She jump to him slashing his nose trying not to kill him for the plan she has going in her head, She jumps back to her spot away from him.

(That was funny)
DNA
(he's gone...)
Lost Alchemist
(aww)

she stands there, she sulks a little before the rest of her group join. "FIGHT ME! I'LL BE WAITING! SEE YOU SOON!!!" She smiles rideing back to her place. where she walks around waiting for him to come back to fight her. She sits on a rail in a long black dress, her long black haird is pulled back in a bun with the rest of her hair falling back. "HEY I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE, STOP RUNING AWAY AND FIGHT ME!!!!!"
DNA
(what about the marble face?)
Lost Alchemist
(wha? who?)
DNA
(with the cat thing.)
Lost Alchemist
(oh, she can find her as well, anything to keep this going)
DNA
(then plz do so.)
Lost Alchemist
Nekola stands looking out her window, she spots the cat-thing she saw when she was trying to take her pills, she turns grabing her boy shirt and pants changeing quicky, stuffing in the tin into her shirt. She jumps from her room landing nicely, she runs to the cat-thing. "hello, please come into my home"
DNA
"Go away. I'm not here. I'm not here.." She said as she walked around in circles. behind her was a large marbel Face. "UNWORTHY, UNWORTHY, UNWORTHY!!!" it yelled
Lost Alchemist
Nekola grabs her, she smiles. "You are cute, would you like a nice dress? And i can see you as you can see me"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.