Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blood Cloud
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
DNA
Journel entry 1009
Blood Cloud

There has been a large catastrophe in our labrotory. we may need your help..all of you. and quicklly.

Lt.Gen L.Lawliet
Omamori
ooc| Rosi joins, of course. With Jett, Ash, and Hotaru. Heh.
Yay! No longer a duo, but a trio!!

BiC| "Ash...why aren't you wearing your mask?" Jett asked in a muffled tone as he followed Hotaru and Ash to L's mansion. Out of the three alchemists, only two wore surgical masks for protection from this cloud mentioned in L's message. The third, however, did not, as though it wouldn't effect her.

Ash blinked, remembering that Jett still didn't know that she was a Homunculus, and answered, "I forgot; I'll put it on when we get there." Hotaru rolled her eyes, wondering why her Sensei even bothered to keep her true race a secret, but she just sighed and nodded, keeping quiet.
Redtail
ooc| I'll join~ biggrin.gif Hmm... with who..... ah, definitely Virus and Shadow, aaaaand.... Kisha. Kyo's busy and Kisha was sent from the military. biggrin.gif

Who's Jett?

bic| Kisha walked towards the place, a special military tracking collar hung around her neck in need of emergency. She was free from a leash as she had been on as a pup, and now she was guiding her two brothers to a laboratory. "Come on," she urged, noticing they were being a bit slow. Virus rolled his eyes and quickened his pace, but stopped when they were at the doors. Without hesitation, he transformed into his human form. For the first time in a long while, Shadow also did so. Considering Kisha was not a homunculus, she had to just stay in her chimara-ish form, but of course, as always, she didn't mind. After Kisha slipped on her mask, they proceeded in.
Kari_Neko
((.......You butts have done a billion things without me the past few days >.<))

"How much trouble can one sugar genius do?"

Kari mumbled sarcastically pulling a familiar black cat mask over her face.
DNA
As they closed in on L's house L was visable as he attepmted to shoot at a large cloud dashing away. then it dissapeared. Damn it. he muttered
Omamori
ooc| Jett is my first FMA roleplay character. He's part Ishvalan and part Amestrian, with Ishvalan skin, red eyes, and black hair. I'll put up his stats when I can find them in my documents.

BiC| Ash noticed L and signaled for the others to follow, not noticing the Kari and Kisha's group as she trotted toward L. "Need a hand?" she inquired. Jett followed, trotting as well while Hotaru spotted the others and waved.
DNA
thats an understatemebt.. l said
Kari_Neko
"It's a wonder how you can always get in trouble L-kun-OW!"

Kari said muffled from the mask feeling a piece of electricity go through her head giving her a headache from the mask,there was what looked like strangle marks around her neck and she had a slight limp so it was fairly apparent whoever she was staying with now was practically killing her.
DNA
(what?)

come inside. you can take your mask off. L said walking into his house
Kari_Neko
((Hm?What do you really think that Kari's gonna stay in Naru's house now that he's dead?I gots an explanation if you ask XD or is it about me being mad about you guys doing a billion things without meh? sleep.gif that's Kari's mask,don't mind the boy holding it though since that was the only pic I could find XD))

"I can't take it off."

Was Kari's only response as she started walking in.
Redtail
((Who is Kari staying with? And sorry for doing stuff without you... Just the one before got me too confused.))

The trio entered the place, Kisha leading. Seeing L, Kisha smiled under the mask and wagged her tail in greeting to L. She remembered Roy's command of never revealing that she herself wasn't a true wolf. Virus and Shadow had remembered at the last minute to put their masks on, and did so - to hide the fact that they were both homunculus themselves. Shadow gave a small wave to L, and Virus began looking around the lab.

((By the way Rosi - Kisha, Shadow, and Virus are unknown to everyone there except L.))
Kari_Neko
((Tis alright,and Kari-chan is staying with her Gramps on her DAD'S side who thinks it's her fault that the butt got himself landed in jail so he ain't happy with her *double nods*))

Kari raised her eye brows under her mask seeing the new trio and asked

"Uh hello?"
DNA
Now that were inside I can tell you something. as you all know I died before due to my transmutation circle. and as you may have noticed I am bit by bit loseing my sanity. not anything you should be worryed about. same was active before. anyway Watari and I were close to a cure. then this creature was born of my cells. the cells of the circle markings. L said
Kari_Neko
"Right,so the evil cloud thingy that's the trouble this time is from the cells from your transmutation circle correct?"

Kari said/asked her voice muffled from the mask.
DNA
Basiclly. This cloud however is indangering life here on ametris. this is due to a Medical Company you all know as Umbrella Corp. L said
Kari_Neko
"Umbrella Corp?Interesting puzzle you have this time L-kun."

Kari said chuckling dryly.
DNA
Umbrella is widelly known for development of medicine and even make up due to it's use of physics and alchemy. however they really are from another side of the gate and have technology larger then mine and Wataris. They make there funds secretlly on high-tech Bio-weapondry.
Kari_Neko
"Bio-weaponry?That ain't good stuff I've seen a blue bomb happen once,everything was dead not even the spiders survived."

Kari said wincing at the memory.And then randomly she asked obviously remembering something by the way you could see a light bulb light up over her head

"Neh L-kun,Is C.C. still here?"
DNA
Yes. why? this is Zero's HQ now. L said
Kari_Neko
"Because I wanted to tell her somethin."

Kari said though she seemed to be planning something prank like as she started rummaging through her bag and brought out a robot and mumbled "Ji-sama." and it turned into a elderly man with white hair and the same black eyes as Kari had and she said "Mask off." it simply nodded and he tore off the mask and Kari let out a triumphent noise signaling she wouldn't be able to take the mask off by herself and she said to L with a definite mischevious glint in her eye -the same as when she played 'dress up like L-kun'

"So can I talk to her pleeeeease?"
DNA
"anytime you like." C.C. said walking down a corridor.
Kari_Neko
Kari flashed over to a piece of the ceiling that had a piece of wood just strong enough for her to wrap her tail around it and hang upside down and yelled inches away from C.C.'s face scaring the life out of her

"BOOGA BOOGA!"

And then wisely started running up the stairs away from her cackling evilly
DNA
C.C sighed when she tryed to scare her. she took out a magnum and shoot all around Kari createing a silloutette of her figure wih Kari paralized by this. "Noisy child." she said
Kari_Neko
"Until the day I die I promise I won't change
so you better give up
I don't wanna be told to grow up
and I don't wanna change
I just wanna have fun
I don't wanna be told to grow up
and I don't wanna change
so you better give up
cause I'm not gonna change
I don't wanna grow up."

Kari said smirking appearing behind the other Kari and said tapping the other Kari that sounded empty

"It's a robot."
DNA
"Magical. Now good bye." she said as she walked away. Annnnyway. If Umbrella corp is able to capture this creature they're going to test it here. that means that they're probolly going to introduce it to the atpmosphere to see how well it kills. if it dose well- whipeing central off the map- then they'll add it to there arseanal L said.
Kari_Neko
"So we need to make sure they don't do that right right?"

Kari asked practically hopping up and down,obviously hyper.

((Heh....She took her 'happy pills' so now she's hyper and her brain's fuzzy and she's not thinking straight XD which is why she was trying to piss off C.C))
DNA
yes. we do. but now info on the cloud creature. L said. I think that it will have some sort of vampiric effect on people, effecting there hearts untill faliliure like my own circle
Kari_Neko
Kari nodded and said digging through the tray of food that was there like usual and started chewing on carrot sticks,which was not gonna be good for everybody else.

"Well if that's how it is how the heck are we supposed to deal with it L-kun?"

((In case people don't remember Healthy food+Kari=VERY HYPER!LIKE GIR HYPER!))
DNA
I don't know excatlly. L said simplly
Kari_Neko
Kari simply nodded then you could of sworn you saw smoke coming out of her ears as she started flashing around hyperactive,well more hyper than usual.
DNA
Kari....Please stop jumping.... L said sighing.
Kari_Neko
"But I don't wanna L-nii Kari-chan hyper."

Kari said clearly not thinking about what she was saying as she hung over his shoulders like she used too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.