Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Grey Sheets
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanfics
Fushi
There never was anything interesting about this particular set of grey bed sheets. A dull, boring colour, the only pattern they had was that of various stains that would quickly be erased in the next laundry load. At the very least they were soft, which was the reason Maes’ mother insisted on using them on her seven year old’s bed even though he complained. He especially hated them on nights like this when he had a friend over and the two were to share the bed, awful sheets and all. He’d rather have sheets with…dinosaurs or rockets or something. Something cool not…grey.

Yet, despite being very uninteresting and boring, the pair of boys had found something interesting early this particular morning on this particular pair of sheets. Together they stared at it in silence, “it” being a rather large patch of wet noticeably darker than the rest of the flannel…

Roy (who had been glaring at the spot with a mix of intensity and embarrassment since he woke up) was the first to speak.

“You can’t tell anyone.”

Maes, grabbing his glasses off the bed table, was next.

“I told you not to drink so much water.”
Chiyo
Thats completely unromantic...but it made me grin so I likes it.
Fushi
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Jun 18 2008, 05:38 AM) *
Thats completely unromantic...but it made me grin so I likes it.

Well, romance wasn't the intent of it after all. =P Making people grin tho was <3
Becca-chan
Awwwwwww!
This is a really adorable story Fushi, little Maes and Roy are so cute.
:: Chuckles:: Poor Roy though...he ended up going through what most little kids fear. XD

Sweet story!
Inkble
Ha, ha, ha!! Short and sweet!
That is just plain great!
Fushi
*hasn't checked in a while*

Thanks guys! ^^ Glad you enjoyed it. :3
Ailuro
Aw, it's so adorable!

How does Maes know what rockets are? ohmy.gif
Fushi
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Aug 28 2008, 12:53 PM) *
How does Maes know what rockets are? ohmy.gif

Writer didn't think of that, ssssssssh. *smacks forehead*

Thing is, I removed the rocket mention when I posted it on lj because my friend brought up "but they haven't been invented yet!" but I thought she just said that because I told her the fic was going to be set in the rp we run, in which she plays a gswitch!Alfons Heiderich trying to create a rocket. It didn't occur to me she meant in canon too. (where's my head smack emoticon from Somethign Awful? Ahhh, here we go: )
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.