Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Mythic Dawn
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2
DNA
Journel entry 974: Mythic Dawn

A cult has reseintlly come to my attension as a huge threat to the very Earth. I've been trailing them for a long time but as of my death they've become far more active. Many people are dissappering after assiociation with a member. Bring only thouse you trust with you. we have a Member in captivity now and so be prepared to interrogate him.

~ Lt Gen. L.Lawliet

(This RP was parsally inspired by my friend. for now we shall call him Scrambles the deathbringer For that is the name he requested.)
Kari_Neko
"Jesus Christ L you give us one puzzle after another with no break!"

Kari mumbled but the smirk on her face showed that she didn't mind as she was running towards L's and actually hers for a time when he died *shot* mansion without Naru on her heels,yes it was a sad fact of life that Narumi Hyuuga died of lung cancer all but a few days ago.
DNA
The door to the manor was unlocked. L, Watari, and an un-masked Zero were All working despritelly on something. However Zero's Face other then Black hair, a red eye and a purple eye were still hidden by a black cloth covering his nose to his neck. There were pictures and large Flags with riseing suns on them as L paced around the room. Hmm? Oh hello Kari-sama. L said apperentlly intterupted from his thought when Kari made it to the door
Kari_Neko
"Jesus.....You can't ever give me a break can you?"

Kari scolded out of breath from running but the grin on her face betrayed it though what was rather surprising was that she had a faint but clearly visible bruise on her cheek as if someone had hit her recently.
DNA
Hmm? Kari-sama. Theres something on your cheeck. L said ignoreing her other statement
Kari_Neko
Kari reflexively covered her cheek with her hand and practically lied through her teeth,she never was a good liar.

"Iie,I'm fine really."
DNA
"No your obviouslly not." Said the semi-unmasked Zero without an altered voice for once.
Kari_Neko
Kari sweat dropped and said rubbing the back of her head sheepishly obviously trying to change the subject

"So what's the puzzle this time?"
DNA
Apperentlly a cult I've been following when I was alive has grown in size and is planning on makeing a move soon. Come. we should intteragate the prisoner I mentioned in the Note. L said as he walked over to the basment door.
Kari_Neko
"Hai....."

Kari said following him mumbling to herself repeatedly

"Don't fall down the stairs."
DNA
Eventurally they got to the celler to find a Chair with broken Chains around it. Oh no...not good. L said.
Kari_Neko
Kari being the ultimate klutz she was had tripped and fell face first and when she un-stuck her face she noticed the chains and said sweat dropping

"Oh......This is not good at all......L-kun you left the front door unlocked still didn't you?"
DNA
yes, but this door has been locke-! L said. However just then a man In red robes came townering down on L and did some kind of transmutation to him though L Hit him away soon afterwards. "Lord Dagon. I will join you soon!!!!!" He yelled as the mythic dawn member did a transmutation on himself as he exploded blasting back alot of the furnature
Kari_Neko
Kari had hit the wall with the furniture and she groaned being in a almost comical position where she was half off the couch and her lower body was pushed up so her feet were at her head in a position that most would think would be a half sumersault and she said trying to get her self out of the position with no progress.

"Well that could of gone much better."
DNA
I agree with you.... L said haveing to hold up several tall large bookcases with his feet to prevent there collapse on him
Kari_Neko
Kari sighed remembering something to get her out of that position and landed with a 'oof' on her head but got up with a wince,the guy had stepped on her earlier and there was bound to be a bruise there later, and helped L with the bookcases saying with a small chuckle

"De ja vu.Though I was pretty sure you only had books topple on you."
DNA
Hey...Look here. L said as he got up and picked up a burnt piece of paper from the body. In it it simplly said "Green Emporer way, Dublith."
Kari_Neko
"Dublith?You think that's they're base camp or a trap?Or probably both?"

Kari asked rubbing her back with her tail where she was stepped on wincing slightly
DNA
A camp obviouslly. there were no indacations of his capture. also from his journel entrys I learned he was very forgettful and probolly needed it to memorise. L said
Kari_Neko
Kari nodded saying with a weak smile

"He weighs a ton too,so what should we do?"
DNA
a bit big to flush down the toliet... L said
Kari_Neko
"Uh what?"

Kari asked blinking obviously confused.

((Truthfully I have no idea what the hell you meant just now XD))
DNA
The body. he said pointing to the former Mythic dawn person
Kari_Neko
"Ohhhhhhh."

Kari said getting it and nodded,he was much to big to fit down the toilet and she mused

"Uh well we can go to the cemetery and make some sort of grave for him?"
((sorry was doing chores))
DNA
Leave it to me. Said watari comeing down the stairs with a strecther. within a minute he carryed the body out. Thank you Watari. Zero can get us transport. I need to think things over... i think I'll try that "Sleep" thing again. it was nice. L said as he walked up the stairs
Kari_Neko
Kari sweat dropped and said sighing going up the stairs as well trying her hardest not to trip and kill herself

"Guess I'll try to take a nap too since there's nothing to do now."
DNA
L just nodded as he walked upstairs into his room. he noticed he had never used his bed before. Soon he simplly put the blankets over him and fell asleep after hours of attemps
Kari_Neko
Kari couldn't sleep and gave up after half an hour and amused herself by finding a empty room and making a piano in it and wrote music and lyrics with some difficulty till she found it perfect and almost smiled,not quite,to herself and let her long tampered fingers dance across the keys singing

"The lights go out all around me
One last candle to keep out the night
And then the darkness surrounds me
I know i'm alive but i feel like i've died
And all that's left is to accept that it's over
My dreams ran like sand through the fists that i made
I try to keep warm but i just grow colder
I feel like i'm slipping away

After all this has passed, i still will remain
After i've cried my last, there'll be beauty from pain
Though it won't be today,
Someday i'll hope again
And there'll be beauty from pain
You will bring beauty from my pain

My whole world is the pain inside me
The best i can do is just get through the day
When life before is only a memory
I'll wonder why God lets me walk through this place
And though i can't understand why this happened
I know that i will when i look back someday
And see how you've brought beauty from ashes
And made me as gold purified through these flames

Someday i'll hope again
You will bring beauty from my pain

Here i am, at the end of me
Tryin to hold to what i can't see
I forgot how to hope
This night's been so long
I cling to Your promise
There will be a dawn

Someday i'll hope again
You will bring beauty from my pain....."
((-listening to this song- can't resist.....XD))
DNA
L awoke the next moruning looking even paler then before. He, watari and the fully masked Zero with C.C waited outside for Kari to come to the car.
Kari_Neko
Kari looking exhausted yet slightly cheerful came out rubbing her eyes that had darker bags under them to rival L's and she asked tiredly

"Who's driving?"
DNA
I can but you know the result L said. "I don't know how." C.C said. I'm as bad as L is Watari said. "So i'll do it" Zero said
Kari_Neko
"Alright..."

Kari said tieing her hair back in a headband to keep it out of her eyes and added in her thoughts If L was driving I'd be running away now.
DNA
"Might I warn you that I'm used to motorcycle and Knightmare Frames." Zero said as he got into the driver's seat.
Kari_Neko
"The only thing I can ask is that you don't drive over cars over go through buildings like this one."

Kari said pointing to L pulling out one of her signature lollipops sucking on it as she got in the back
DNA
As Zero drove through central he stopped when a large croud of citizens blocked there way.
Kari_Neko
"......Any particular reason other than Naru maybe having debts to them and wanting me to pay it,for blocking the street?"

Kari asked sighing at the word 'debt',hated that word more than anything.
DNA
I much doubt that there here for that. L said as he reliased they each had guns on there person
Kari_Neko
"You never know,there's been much worse after Naru from debt collectors.......and I had to deal with them all."

Kari muttered her eye twitching slightly as she instinctively grabbed her Hades gun.
DNA
"Then why would they want all of us?" C.C said like she was talking down to her. then everyone got out of the car as they turned to them. then they raised there guns to shoot.
Kari_Neko
BANG BANG BANG Kari had shot a bullet in most of the barrels of the guns that they had so they were useless and she asked raising an eye brow to C.C

"You really don't like me do you?"
DNA
"Now what gave you that impression?" C.C asked in a sarcastic manner. just then one of the working gunmen shoot C.C right between the eyes. she feel down and lied there for a bit before getting up. "If you need me I'll be in the car." she said irratated.
Omamori
ooc| *gasp* How dare you start a new roleplay while I'm gone without internet access!!!! *thwacks with sleeping bag and camp manual* Grah!!!!
...Is it too late for Rosi to join, anyway?
DNA
(no you can join! but first you must pass through....THE TEMPLE OF DOOM!!!!!!!)
Omamori
ooc| ...'Temple of Doom'?
*thwacks DNA with newly-bought mangas* Little sick of Indy, DNA. Heh.
Joining! (and it's only natural for Ash to make a dramatic appearance...or at least a goofy one.)

BiC| "Are you sure you saw them driving this way?!"
"Yes, I'm positive!"
Ash ran toward Central, following the car that contained Kari, L, and the others. Someone sat on her back, hoisted in a piggy-back position, Hotaru, who insisted that she was correct. Her sensei sighed and kept running, breathing growing heavy, until she skidded to a stop in the streets and came across the group of people with guns.

"...Uh-oh..."
Kari_Neko
"Ash-chan and Hotaru-chan.......not exactly the best time if you hadn't noticed......."

Kari said sweat dropping referring to the fact that they were surrounded by people with guns.
DNA
"Drop your guns, let us through, and do push ups for me. 750." Zero said as his eye slot opened up repivleing his eye. they all dropped to push up postion.
Omamori
"Eh..." Ash blinked and dropped Hotaru to the ground as she watched the people do push ups. "Weird..." she murmured, scratching her head.
DNA
"we have time to get out of here now." Said Zero as he signaled Ash and Hotaru into the car.
Omamori
Ash blinked, sighed, looking a tad irritated for arriving late, and climbed into the car with Hotaru in tow.
Kari_Neko
Kari got in sitting in her weird position and buckling herself in saying to Zero as she started writing in her black binder again

"Neh Zero-san that was cool.What exactly did you do though?"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.