Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Chosen
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
DNA
Lelouch Sighed for a moment. Running away from my own subjects.. he thought. he noticed..Boxes...Lots and lots of Boxes behind the counter. "So if they could find that place why not any others run by your group?" he asked. then something clicked. "No..wait. they won't attack you know that CYL is at a Minummum. Thats the only possible thing I can imagine someone wanting to steal. the people whom work for Biological war fare for the emperor." he said, recalling there uniforms
The Mad Bomber
"Wow..."

Christopher said, whistling out loud at Lelouch`s delusion of grandeur words, that actually did not seem as insane as he thought at first, yet he had his doubts. He leaned against a wall and crossed his arms, calmly on his chest.

"Might be or as I recall some people might have been masquerading as them, would not be a surprise, if some other faction was behind it instead. Besides... Why would they have attacked after the big shots had left the building, sounds a bit sketchy to me."
Razzy
Rose was silent for a moment, listening and letting everything sink in. She was still wondering about what the exact reason for the attack on the King of Hearts was, and who was involved in the attack. She was also wondering about Emmerich, but she realized that she had to ignore her worries for the moment and turned to the man and asked, "What are we planning to do now?"
The Mad Bomber
"Well we got word to direct new recruits and those accompanying them to the nearest base, this outpost will remain as it is. The closest base would be, that of Ulrich-sama, he`ll oversee your next moves. Otherwise we the leaders have ordered us to remain quiet and on the defensive until further info can be gathered, not to mention more solid proof."

The man said with an annoyed tone, his fingers twitching as he was not one to sit around. Christopher sighed and pushed himself off the wall, staring at Rose, looking for an answer.

"We`d best get going, do you know the way or do we need a guide?"

(It`s up to you whether she knows the way, IŽll post accordingly)
DNA
(*cries not knowing what a Delusion of Grandure is. or how to spell it correctlly.*)

The Mad Bomber
QUOTE(The Artist Formally Known as DNA @ Sep 3 2008, 02:36 AM) *
(*cries not knowing what a Delusion of Grandure is. or how to spell it correctlly.*)

(it`s delusion of grandeur, and it means A false belief, strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence especially as a symptom of mental illness, of greatness.)
DNA
(I don't see how that applies to what Lelouch said but whatever. anyway I can't think of anything to post.)
Razzy
Rose replied almost apologetically, though she seemed to be more pensive than anything else, "I'm sorry. I'll need a guide. I'm not as familiar with these streets as I should be." Rose was slightly embarrassed to realize that she barely ever stepped outside unless she was sent on a task or some other similar matter. Although Rose was tired, the man's fidgeting started to rub off on Rose, making her feel restless.
DNA
(BUMP)
Razzy
((Bump; earlier post edited. I'm so sorry it took so long.))
DNA
as they spoke Lelouch noticed a single out of Place red box among the blue ones. it had an explanation mark on it and Caused him to eye it suspisouslly.
The Mad Bomber
The man seemed inclined to grin at the thought of sending out a guide, but seemingly was forced to comply and whistled out loud towards the door at the far end of the room. The door open only a few inches and a frantic eye stared out, glaring in impatience and anger.

"Call Hugo down here from whatever hole he`s crawled into..."

The one behind the door could not hide his annoyance by letting out a moan, but closed the door and seemingly went off as the sound of footsteps drew away from the door. However all of the sudden the ceiling moved, revealing a hatch in it and something crawled trough. The next second, there was a man dangling from the hatch with his right hand and feet, that both possessed long claws as well as the rest of his limbs. What was more exceptional however was the man`s length or to be more the precise the length of his arms and feet, that surpassed those of a normal human by far.

His long dark hair hid the glare of his eyes, his clothes were casual, but ragged as if having crawled trough a number of sharp objects or simply admits too many floorboards and ceilings. He dropped down and performed a graceful landing onto his feet whilst his limbs shrunk to normal proportions.

"Yo!" Hugo greeted, abnormally cheerfully and stared at the four newcomers, but noticed the frown upon the face of the one, who had welcomed the newcomers. "What? I woke up to the commotion and heard you call me to guide these people, is there something wrong?"

"You were sleeping up there, weren`t you? Seriously, no one does that, it`s not normal." The man threw back at Hugo, who simply shrugged before staring at the four.

"IŽll show you the way, stay close behind and we might not attract any unnecessary attention."

He stated simply and exited the building, leading them onto the dark alleyways once again.
Razzy
((I'm so sorry again for not posting in a while.))

Rose greeted Hugo curiously but politely, knowing she had heard his name mentioned before at the King of Hearts, but had never seen him in person. Rose wondered, though she figured her extreme assumption was wrong, if he was always sleeping in attics and out of sight.

She followed Hugo outside and she wondered where they were expected to go. But Rose was equally curious about the time. How long had it been since they had escaped the King of Hearts? It seemed like an eternity had passed since then, but Rose made sure that her fatigue would not overcome her.
The Mad Bomber
(IŽll get this whole travel over with now, not to bore you to tears)

Finally they arrived at a storage house at the docks, that was surrounded by a myriad of similar buildings serving the same purpose or at least it was led to believe, that this building functioned as a storage. Hugo made certain the four could enter, once the door swung open they were directed to a narrow hallway and into an office at the end of it. In the office awaited Ulrich with a grin on his face, having been informed of Emmerich`s apparent disappearance.

He quietly gazed at each of them as they were brought before him and then at Rose, recognizing from the King of Hearts and thus making the obvious conclusion, that Emmerich had sent her as their guide.

"IŽve heard what happened from other escapees, but then again the details tend to be a little fuzzy all tough I have gone trough them thoroughly and made his conclusions, however....

For having been at the scene of the event... would you kindly tell me what exactly happened and quite possibly..."

Ulrich paused and locked his eye`s on Lelouch.

"Whether you knew whom they were?"

He inquired.
DNA
Lelocuh smiled a bit. "Do you really need to ask? You kiddnapped a Prince. You're going to have some reprocussions correct?" he asked with a grin. "I Wonder how none of you saw this comeing. I'm a Poltical Hostage. The Public belives I'm dead and I was wacthed over by millitary. But Now I would like to know something myself..." He said "Dose the Name 'Nunally' sound familer to you?" he asked as his eye lit up again unconsiouslly.
PUNCH!
(BUMP)
The Mad Bomber
Not a single muscle twitched on Ulrich`s face as he stared down at Lelouch quietly, but did not say anything. Christopher felt a slight chill coming down his spine and grinned, Lelouch was either suicidal or simply stubborn, possibly both. He did not think for one second, that any of the chosen`s leaders would not kill Lelouch for his apparent curiosity towards everything not permitted even to normal members of their organization.

"And what if it did?"

He inquired rather playfully, almost whistling.
PUNCH!
"Then you will know That I will shoot a gun randomly in the air untill attension is drawn to us." he said. "Then Whouse to say that one of the big freaks of Nature won't come through here?" he asked flashing a grin once more. he Understood that he would be viewed as a fool or stuborn or Suicidal with everything he says, even acting like a brat. he knew it all showed him as a person to people. A kind of person he wanted them to see him as..
The Mad Bomber
Ulrich sighed and shook his head, clearly Lelouch thought this was his game, such arrogance when he didn`t have a clue what was going on. The Chosen, the Fist, the Crusaders and these new freaks, they were all related in one big wheel, that went around and around.

"What if I said I once hada vague report with that name on it, but it has been destroyed? Anyway despite your constant urge to know everything and thinking you should be treated like royalty, I think you`ll find things far more complicated than they seem. We have our own concerns and can`t have you running about on your merry way, most likely to be captured, if you are let loose....

Ask Emmerich when he gets back, if he is willing to tell you then I`d suppose it won`t matter anymore. Besides you are his responsibility after all."

He said calmly, ignoring further protests and had them led out of the room to their new quarters deep within the converted storage house. Christopher sighed from relief wondering how Ulrich remained calm, it was simply that he could have most probably killed them at whim, but then again Lelouch remained something they apparently wanted to use. Perhaps because his `status` or something else, information perhaps?

Knowing very little and remaining utterly confused, Christopher sat down onto a bed in their somewhat comfortably quarters equipped with common necessities. He buried his face into his hands and let out an annoyed sigh before chuckling slightly.

"Their a bit slippery aren`t they? Keeping us a safe distance, but then again I am sure they have their reasons.... but that applies to you as well, doesn`t it Lelouch? God... I`d actually feel safer, if Emmerich was here, not that I trust him, but because... well... let`s face it, he`s been the least mysterious of the chosen besides you, Rose..."

He said, still covering his face with his other hand and staring at the floor.
DNA
"I believe you'll find things more complicated then you think as Well Ulrich. This I Assure you." He said slientlly as they walked from that spot. "Christopher..You don't get it. This Organization, Europe, Emmerich.. We are all in a carefully planned Chess game. I do not demand to be royalty in anyway. I am simplly getting the others into Checkmate. My game is simplly being played. Should we get out of this mess I will introduce myself to you. But untill then I am useing almost everything I can to be victorious. And so is most everyone else. not with me though. They have another one in mind. and every last one of us Is a pawn. I trust no one except for us." he said
The Mad Bomber
"Oh cut the cr*p"

Christopher said before pulling his hair back. He was tired of how everyone seemed to think this was some sort of game, as if the laws of reality did not bind them and there would be nothing standing in their way. Christopher drew a cigarette, but did not light it because he placed it behind his ear for later use. His last one, a shame, he would have to survive until he was able to snatch some more from somewhere in the warehouse. He gazed at Lelouch with a bored stare.

"You talk about a chess game, but you know what? The world isnt like your little prison might have thought, in this world there are people and various types of them as well. Nothing is black and white, the shades of gray color our actions and there is one thing you can rely on. Greed, why? Because everyone is out for themselves, none gives a damn about your little game, strategy or whatever as long as they get what they want.

This world will take you in when you pop out of your mothers womb, then it pats your head for a short while before it slaps you across the face and kicks your teeth in. If you are lucky or resourceful, you`ll live just a bit better life and get hit less often, but the hitting never stops. That`s why you want the pain to go away by coveting things, but painting that black and white never works.

People are greedy, I am greedy and I am a killer, so what`s stopping me from putting a bullet in your back when your not looking?"

Christopher inquired.
Razzy
((Ah, sorry again. I haven't been on in a while. And I'm leaving for a trip for three days; I'm coming back on Monday. I'm leaving in less than an hour, so I'll post whatever I can.))

Rose listened to the two argue as she sat on one of the beds. She didn't need to contribute to Christopher's side of the argument (though she wanted to), since he seemed to be able to handle the argument by himself. She was still preoccupied with her own thoughts. She was surprised to see Ulrich-sama, and she was still curious as to where Emmerich had disappeared to. Now she knew that he hadn't disappeared due to something dangerous; Ulrich had said that Emmerich would be coming back.

She snapped out of her thoughts when Christopher argued with Lelouch. 'Really... Lelouch's know-it-all attitude is going to be the death of him,' she thought. Rose was getting annoyed, and this time she knew it wasn't due to lack of sleep. She really wished that Lelouch would keep his remarks to himself; Rose hoped that these quarrels wouldn't result in a physical fight.
DNA
"The death of me. That sounds about right." Lelouch Said with a grin. "Nothings stopping you from doing so. if you feel the need to rid yourself of me. I'm trying for the advancement of peace belive it or not. A world where my sister could live happly. though if you wish to kill me where I stand please do so. Greed though is so predictable. thats why ever person here reguardless of there own agenda is a pawn in someone's game. Everyone has an indefidual Personallity and such. but really. when it comes down to it all can be minipulated. I could as much As i would like to be in control. The King could. you could. God and Satan themselfs could if you belive in that fairy tale." he said as he yawned. "Greed is what creates these games. Depending on how much of a slave you are to your greed is how easy it is to minupulate." he finshed.
The Mad Bomber
Christopher grinned his teeth together in frustration and suddenly began to playing his fingers on his revolver, for a flashing second he thought of shooting Lelouch right then and there just to ensure his own future. Yet then again that would mean his own future would end short as the chosen would not be pleased with his actions.

"Fine, you can play your little games and keep to yourself, but don`t expect me to take any orders from you or follow your lead when there is a time to act."

Christopher said after sighing, he knew Lelouch was a lost cause and in the end he might not have to stand him for all that long.
DNA
"Christopher, If I really wanted to You wouldn't even notice." Lelouch said. "But my Game will end in a Happy ending for you. Don't worry. you'll be free of me." He added
Razzy
"Why don't we all rest already?" Rose interrupted in a seemingly casual tone as her head fell onto the bed abruptly, though uneasily she watched Christopher, and more specifically the revolver he was holding, out of the corner of her eye. Even if Christopher had stopped himself from doing anything impulsive, she still thought that it was too risky to let them keep arguing back and forth for another moment. 'And they're my responsibility for now,' Rose reminded herself. 'Yes, I remember. Emmerich told me that I need to guarantee their safety.'
DNA
"Agreed." Lelouch said as he finally shut his eyes hopeing for him to find the answers tommorow.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.