Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Fantasy Rp
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
BaraXAkuma
Ok, so here is the deal. If you have ever been in some of my rp's you know the rules. For those who havn't here are the main ones. NO killing, play fair, and NO controling others characters. That is all I ask. Here are some of the fantasy things you can be.

Vampire (Pureblood, Aristrocat, used to be human)

Werewolf (Pureblood or used to be human)

Goddess (Elemental goddess)

Gargoyle (Only one kind, those are alive gargoyles)

Animal Human (Dog, cat, tiger, panda, etc)

Nymph (Any kind, water, forest, ocean, etc)

Mermaid (No other kinds, but they can grow legs at night)

Or just a normal human if you wish. I do ask one person to play Kuro the Hell Guardian for me. I'll explain that now.

The Guardians: The Guardians are the imortals who created the world. There are three, the Guardian of Life, Hell, and Heaven. Each one created something and are masters at what they do. They can travel through out the worlds. They are only mentioned through out myths, and are not thought to be real. The Guardians keep to themselves and are not aloud to see anyone else but themselves.

For the one who wants to be Kura tell me and I will let you be him. Then when I know who the person is I'll send you his info or I'll ket you make it yourself. But one thing, he is not a happy fun person! Ok, that is about it.

Name: Tenshi (Meaning: Angel)
Age: Unkown, but looks like a little girl sometimes when she is emotional.
Race: Goddess
Personality: Tenshi is sweet and kind, gentle, loves animals, and is basicaly a pure hearted person. Though sometimes she will play pranks on Lena or Kura. If anyone is in need of help she will not hesitate to help.
Talents: The things the first Life Guardians created (Too many to list) but one thing she is very good at it music. (Singing, playing instruments, etc)
Inabilities: Stuff the Life Guardians did not create and not being shy
Past: Tenshi figured out she was special at age ten, when she was at school. She lived in the normal world as most call it, where just humans live. When she went home that day she found her whole family gone. They had disspapered. Kura told her they had all moved to a different world with no memory of her at all. Soemtimes Tenshi can not take the stress of being a Guardian but Kura and Lena ger here threw. Tenshi knows the past of ever Life Guardian, which there have been more of. Kura and Lena are the second of their Guardians, but Tenshi is the twentieth. Kura's older brother has killed every singale one of them that came after the first. Tenshi is basicaly in danger every day.
Appearance:
Omamori
I'll join!

Name: Rintay Faolan
Race: Werewolf
Type: It could be argued that he was 'once human', but on the other hand, he was turned into a werewolf before birth.
Hair: Thick, maroon/black, falls above neck.
Eyes: Amber
Frame: Sturdy, thick-set.
Personality: Quiet, cocky, stubborn.
Strengths: Physical strength, concern for others, friendly.
Faults: Passionate, anti-social.
History: Working on it.
BaraXAkuma
K, the first person! Now we just need some more peeps and then hopefully amongst them will be the one who wants to play Kura 'cause I can not play all three Guardians.
DNA
( Name: Schneizel Va Clovis
Race: Pureblod vampire (if allowed secertly Guardian of Heaven, I really didn't understand)
Personallity: Aristocratical, charming, charismatic, careing to thouse close to him but sometimescold to others
apperence:

this ok?)
MaiShadowAlchemist
I am in!!!

Name: Victoria Ackleir
Race: Pureblood Vampire
Personality: Mature but somethimes can be the total oposite acting like a little girl, charming, tricky, proud, ambitious, bossy, cold,and narccistic. But deep down under the cold surface she cares for those who she loves but she just dont show it. And she dosent really go well whit humans not because of their blood she just thinks they are pretty stupid and primitive. She always says she is "Intolerant To Stupidity"

(Whit other clothes)

Name: Honami
Race: Forest Nymph
Personality: Shortempered, aggresive, tricky, childish,prankster, lazzy, hates being bossed around, but she is friendly, funny and kind. Loves to play pranks on people. But she knows when to be serious.

(Ignore the blood)

Hope it is ok!
DNA
(when can we start? I'm ancuious! And am sucking at spelling!)
BaraXAkuma
We can't start until someone calls Kuro. I can't play three people! Trust me, I've tried!
DNA
(kk i'll do it. though I have another charicter to intorduce later to be Hell guardean so no one may be it.)
BaraXAkuma
(Will skip his profile, cause I don't wanna write it right now... I'll start I guess. Also I forgot to mention Kura's broher... I think)

"I hate my life!" Tenshi whinned as she fell back on her bed. Right now she was in the Guardian's cave, the cave only for the Guardians. She wanted a friend but she couldn't have one. Tenshi still looked like a kid sometimes, but she was really a 15 year old...Sorta "Don't say that Tenshi." Lena, the Heaven Guardian said sadly. "But Lena, I'm lonely. No wonder Hikari killed herself!" Tenshi yelled. Lena sighed and looked around. "Where is Kura anyway?" Lena asked.
DNA
at the western Prison near the cave, 2nd Schneizel stood next to several royal commanders from the Britanninian empire. A convicted man stood bound to a pole with a cloth around his eyes. Just then a man in complete black walked in the courtyard where they stood. around Schneizel were members of the royal family. then the man in black took out an old rifle and shoot it into the man's forehead. he took a gasp as he fell lifelessly held by only his chains. some blood spalttered onto his face from whicth he sighed and took out a cloth to clean it off. then he started walking away with everyone else. "I don't get it Barley. A single man trys to kill the 94th in line to the throne and all 100 of us must come here and ruin our saturdays." he said in a large aristocratical tone to a large, bald, tan man with a royal general's uniform
BaraXAkuma
Lena walked out of Tenshi's room, looking for Kura. Tenshi opened one eyes and gave a devilish grin. She hopped up, shaking her white wings. "Time to have some fun!" She yelled as she ran through the halls, passing the many spiritual armed guards incase someone got in. As if. Then, as soon as she saw light, she was up in the air. She felt free when she flew. Tenshi did loops in the air and spun around and around until she was dizy. She laughed happily and began to glide. That was when she noticed that she had no clue where she was. "I'll find my way home soon." Tenshi mumbled to herself. That was when she smelled blood. She covered her nose immediatly. There was nothing she hate more then blood. Landing on the ground, she hid behind anything that was nearby when she noticed people.

(Oh, I just noticed your profile. Lena is the Guardian of Heaven. The thing is confusing I know. See, I'm giving out Kura 'cause I can't play him. So you can be him since you volontered. Tell me if ya need any more help.)
DNA
(Well can I be another guardian and not use the charicter?)

as the 2 passed the cave Schnizel put the blood drenched cloth in his mouth and quicklly swallowed it. disgusiting how I must de-grade myself still he thought as he did so. "B-but Sire. he's your own family!" The bald man said. "And one of the weaker ones that are far bellow me." he replied.
BaraXAkuma
(You can be onbe of the gods, like the special ones that my friend made up. They're enemies with the Guardians but that is all I can do. There are only three Guardians, unless you can make up a new kind. They are very special to me also! And if you won't be Kura who will 'cause I really can't... You now what just forget it! I'll try my best with playin three!)

Tenshi shivered as she followed them, staying invisible. Though she was pretty sure her presence was know due to the fact that she hadn't mastered her powers... She wasn't good at that stuff. That is so disgsuting, but he is a vampire. I can understand that. I hate blood. Tenshi still had her hands over her nose.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Victoria rolled her eyes "Humans. Who understands them" She muttered as she looked out of the window "So boring" She mumbled as she tilted her head, suddenly she raised an eyebrown she could swear she had felt some sort of "presence".

*In the nearby forest"
Honami chuckled, happy and proud of her own prank "That will show him to never come to this forest again whit that ugly axe" She muttered. She then took a deap breath and sat down next to a tree and looked around wondering what could she do next.
BaraXAkuma
Tenshi could sense the girl in the fores through the tree she was leaning on. She didn't know who to watch, the guys in front of her or the forest nymph a bit away. She wanted to learn a lot about this world and it's... well the mortals and imortals that live in it. Tenshi decided a quick look at the forest nymph wouldn't hurt. So then she flew lowly to the ground until she was about ten feet away from the nymph and hid behind a tree, watching.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Honami rolled her eyes "I can sense you" She mumbled as she got up, and waited for Tenshi to come out.
Victoria raised an eyebrown curiolsy "What is that presence?? It is different" She mumbled thoughtfully, she then shrughed and took a last look to the forest next to the old mansion (Where she lives), she the got up and walked away.
BaraXAkuma
Tenshi was afraid to come out. Kura had told her not to show yourself, for everyone wanted her life. She was life itself. Making her wings dissapear she slwoly stepped out from behind her tree, shaking slightly. "Hello." Tenshi said shyly, waving slowly.
DNA
Schnizel saw the others surry away into the forrest. 'Barley. they saw me and they know the 2nd prince is a Vampire. We must follow." He said as he walked there way.

(I don't mind but this seems from something so I'll let ye handle it.)
BaraXAkuma
(Dude, this idea came from a dream so.... Yeah, and at first the hell Guardian was frickin Giratena from Pokemon so, it was a very odd dream.)

Tenshi felt the other people walking closer and started to shake a bit more. She looked around frantically and then turned invisable for soome amount of protection and hid behind a nearby tree.
DNA
Then Schnizel walked into the forrest and sniffed. "Don't pretend your not here. I can smell blood through you." He said to the hideing one and keeping everyone else in eye contact. "Hello to all. As you know I am 2nd prince to the Britanninian empire, Schnizel Vi Clovis." he said in his aristocratical tone
MaiShadowAlchemist
Honami expreccion changed, she looked serious now "A vampire. What would a vampire want in this forest?'" She asked.
Victoria smirked she was really curious about the current situation, she was sitting in a tree branch wondering what would happen next.
BaraXAkuma
Tenshi peeked her head out from behind the tree and put her hand on the tree. She could feel its pulse on her hand, only she was aloud to feel it. She was now visible, but she was still shaking from fright. Kura was right! It's not good to come out and comunicate with imortals! "My name is T-Tenshi." She said softly.

(I put Tenshi's profile in the first post!)
DNA
"A very livelly group aren't you.." he mumbled sarcasticlly. he then took out a small pistol and shoot upward blasting the branch victoria was one out of the branch and onto the floor. "The more the merrier." he said after seeing her. then he noticed she was also a vampire. "Ah. my apolgys. you may leave at your whim." he said to her.
BaraXAkuma
"I'll leave if I want to, she is not the only one!" Tenshi suddenly yelled, getting angry. "No one tells me what to do, understand!" SHe yelled at him, walking out. "Tenshi, that is enough. No getting angry now." Lena said, suddenly standing behind her. "But Lena.." Tenshi began. "No buts Tenshi. Besides, we have told you time and time again not to leave. You have Kura in a hissy fit now. Plus, with Kuro around..." Lena stopped short and shook her head. "Let us leave now Tenshi. Before Kura has a cow." Lena said with a soft smile and began to walk away, pulling Tenshi with her.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Victoria landed gracefully in the ground, and smirked and chuckled "So may I ask what is royalty doing in this sort of place?" She asked, she then looked at Tenshi and Lena "And you are?" She asked.
Honami gave both vampires a suspicious glare "What are both of you doing here?" She asked "And what the hell is going on in here??" She asked angrily and confused.
BaraXAkuma
Lena glanced back at the girl. She paused for a moment, and Tenshu knew what she was doing. Searching the profiles for this girl. "We, Victoria, are two imortals that are not aloud to be here. I'm only here to pick up Tenshi who suddenly disapeared from the cave, and bring her back to our friend so he can punish her his way." Lena told her and Tenshi gulped.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Honami snapped her fingers "I knew it. Both of your auras are different" She said.
Victoria looked at Lena but didnt said anything.
BaraXAkuma
"But how different do you think they are?" Tensi asked but Lena put a hand over her mouth. "Lena." Tenshi said, pulling her hand off with ease. "I'm tired of people not knowing about us! They should treat us with respect, not walk all over us with dirt!" Tenshi yelled at her. "Tenshi! If anyone figured out about us, especialy you, they would try to destroy you! Just like Kuro has done to the rest of the-" Lena cut herself off as she realized what she was about to say.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Honami raised an eyebrown puzzled "What are you talking about??" The forest nymph asked.
Victoria looked curiolsy at Tenshi and Lena.
BaraXAkuma
Tenshi walked behind Lena before she could stop her. "I'm sure you have heard stories of the Guardian's, the ones that created the world." Tenshi began as Lena bit her lip.
DNA
"It dosn't matter. they know tha family secert and they must di-!" Said Barley but then Schnizel intterupted. "Barley, don't be so rash in the future. we are civilized beings. besides I May decide not to kill them." Schnizel said
BaraXAkuma
"Kill me as if!" Tenshi said darkly, turning to him. "How can you kill me, if I am life itself?" she asked him, walking over to him. Lena was tense as she watched. "If I wished." Tenshi began, picking up a wilted flower. "I can bring this to life." Sudenly the flower perked up, its leaves sparkling gold. "If I wished," Tenshi started walking over to a dieing tree and putting her hand on it. "This can live for all iternity." Then the tree was full of life, fruits and flowers sprouting from it. "So you see, if you kill me. Does it even matter?"
DNA
"If i cannot kill you, I can give you a far worse fate. Please do not tempt me peasent." He said with a laugh.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Honami put her hand in Tenshi shoulder "Calm down" She said.
Victoria rolled her eyes "Both of you knock it off" She mumbled "Stop acting so inmature" She muttered
DNA
"H-How dare y-!" Exclamed Barley before he was once again interupted. "Hmm...Now the lady has a point dear barley. There is no need for threats. Now then. help me brain storm Mililady. how to I get these peasents to keep my secert conciled in the farthestn space in there brains?" Schnizel asked
BaraXAkuma
"I am not inmture!" Tenshi yelled, her beautiful white wings sproting from her back. "If you think that I havn't suffered enough, being hunted down, my family being taken away from me and having no memory of me then.... You have something messed up in your head you stupid vampire!" She screamed eyes turing gold. "Tenshi!" Lena yelled but her voice did not reach Tenshi. "I am the Life Guardian, creator of all worlds and life itself. I own every singal one of you and I am going to be treated with respect.... or else." Tenshi growled at them, eyes darkening. "That is enough Tenshi." Someone said behind her, an arm falling on her head. Tenshi looked up to find Kura, his demon wings still sprouting from his back. "It would be wise not to make her any more angry, I have seen her like that and it is not pretty." He told them. Lena sighed with relief.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Victoria chuckled and smiled calmly "Belive me I am the last vampire you wanna mess whit" She said and even when she looked calm her words were filled whit poison, her expreccion changed and become cold "And dont talk like that if you dont know. You dont know what I have been trough. My family has been hunted for centuries, we have been treated like monsters, we have been chased like animals. Dont expect respect from me if you are not gona respect me" Victoria said.
BaraXAkuma
Tenshi turned to her, a scornful look on her face. Suddenly there was a notebook in her hand and a knife in the other. "Do you know what this is? It is a Life Journal. Everything that you have ever done is recorded in it and if I wish..." Tenshi started, raising the knife above the book. "I can end your life right now. But, that would be such a waist. I really do not enjoy killing. Kura, the Hell Guardian does." She said, smilling up at Kura. "Tenshi, you are not suppose to tell anyone." Kura scolded her, but Tenshi shrugged. "I;m tired of being alone, tired of being treated like dirt when I am actualy the one who should be treated with respect. Even before I became Life Guardian Kura I wasn't treated that well, you know that."
DNA
"God? is that what you said? if thats the case you can't touch me. you must be what my father was describeing." He said smileing.
BaraXAkuma
"Not God, I am a Guardian!" Tenshi growled at him, her anger not yet fading. The book slowly faded away to where it belonged and Kura took the knife. "Hey.." Tenshi began but Kura stopped. "Small angels shouldn't play with knives." He told her, putting it in his bag. "I'm not the angel Lena is. She is the Heaven Guardian ya know." Tenshi told him, stcking her tong out and making herself look like a kid. "Yes, I do know that I have lived with her since who knows how long." Kura said with a sigh.
DNA
"Gods...divines...Guardians...whatever you call yourselfs you what he described. and if thats true you can't touch me." Schnizel said with a grin
BaraXAkuma
"I can touch you if I want!" Tenshi snapped, and if not for Kura she would have stormed right over there and touched him. "Dirty, no good vampire." Tenshi mumbled to herself as her fists clenched. It was like when she was in school, she wanted to hurt the ones who teased her but she was to nice to do it.
DNA
"You may want to extenguish your finger." He replied in a chulkle, pointing out her finger was now on fire from touching him
BaraXAkuma
Tenshi stuck her tong out at him and put her finger in her mouth. "I have other ways." She said with an evil grin, holding up a gold whisle. "Tenshi, no. They said only for emergencies!" Lena told her. "But this is an emergency! They won't like it if he is teasing me. They do get really nasty at times, so if I do call them... I would be careful because nothing can stop them." Tenshi told Schnizel with a grin.
DNA
"Really?" Schnizel asked. "Tell you what. if i manage to stop whatever your sending, you stay quiet about this. if not I leave and you have every right to tell everyone in the world my secert." He said smileing
BaraXAkuma
"I knew your secret before this you dolt." Tenshi said wearily, making the whistle vanish, only to be replaced by a book. "Everything you have ever done, everything you have ever said... It is all written in this book right here. I know everything. Here, take a look." Tenshi said and threw him the book gently, not feeling like waisting her majic on that.
DNA
"My my. theres nothing in here about little old me." He said with a larger grin as he looked through the entire book.
BaraXAkuma
Tenshi walked over and took the book. "Oh, wrong one. It is hard to keep track when you have way, WAY over a billion of these little thins. This is uhh..." Tenshi froze as she spotted the name on the front. "W-well anyway it's not yours so we'll just change it." She made the book vanished and made a new one pop up. SHe checked the front. "See, there is you name on the front." She pointed to his name in bold letters. "Lets see, there should be a new page right... about... here. Look! It has what you just did in it!" Tenshi said, pointing to the new entry.
DNA
"No thats not me. that says Cornelilia Kururugi" Schnizel said with a smile
BaraXAkuma
"Oh Kura can you please get the right bo- oh thank you." Tenshi said taking the book from Kura's hand. "Now, is this right?" Tenshi asked, annoyed to a high point. She wasn't that well at reading ancient things, or japanies writing for that matter. She only knew American.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.