Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rosi's Signature And Icon Shoppe
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Omamori
I've made a few (and want to make more; to stay in shape), so I'm taking requests.

Mind you, I'm not a master at signature/avatar making, but I figured that if I keep at it, I'll probably still suck get better. Heh.

Program: GIMP

Rules:
-I will not make signatures/avatars containing anything potentially offensive.
-Be patient, please; don't berate me with constant whining, "Where's my signature?!" and that sort of crap, alright?
-I'm open to suggestions and that sort of thing; suggestions, ideas, etc...
-Animated gifs are limited to simple, slide animations unless you provide the animation and wish for me to work it into an avatar/signature.

Examples:

Yes, these aren't great examples, but I'm working at it! *waits for thread to die*
Inkble
Hey, cool! Nice works. smile.gif
Would you mind making me an avatar? If you have the time and are willing, I'm cool with pretty much anything FMA related.
Either way, thank you!
Omamori
Alrighty!

How's this?

Inkble
It's perfect! thumbsup_anim.gif
Thank you so much!
I love it!
Kal Rommel
I want something...but I don't know what ;_;

This depresses me.
Omamori
Here are more:

Omamori
Gah...

In an attempt to prevent this from dying, here are more that I've made:

Tombow
@Rosicrucian - Awesome!! I was publicly going to ask if any of the sig makers are still interested in providing sig making serivices to our members!
I think some of the new members can definitely benefit from having sig made proper way!! biggrin.gif

I love your new Ed/Win sig!! It looks amazing!! biggrin.gif
Omamori
Aww, thanks, Tombow!

XD Well, I'm glad to offer; shop will stay open 'till I say so!
silverfox15987
HUGE EdXWin Fan LOVE your Sigs happy.gif Just wandering though if you had any with Ed Winry and Rose all on the same one. *Weird i know but top three fave chars.*
Omamori
Thanks! ^-^

No, I don't, but if you'd like, I can make one for you *nods*
xXdark_angel_nekoXx
wow these are so cool Rosicrucian. keep up the good work. happy.gif
Omamori
Made another one, this time featuring Alphonse:
Aribelle
Wow O.O that looks awesome!! Great job ^^
Omamori
Thanks! ^^
_Mat
Your signatures are simply put awesome. They look professional smile.gif Would you mind doing one for me?^^ Anything homunculus-related?^^ Thank you in advance biggrin.gif
Omamori
You're welcome! :3

I shall get started as soon as possible *nods*
silverfox15987
Gomen for the late reply Had internet issues and i would love one happy.gif Do i have to do anything for it? *Confused*
Omamori
I apologize for not replying! ^^;

Kya, nope, nothing at all tongue.gif Still want it?
Omamori
I have more to add to the pile tongue.gif

heartwing713
I love your sigs! They're really pleasing to the eye and interesting to look at. I was wondering if you had any with Riza Hawkeye? She's one of my favorite characters, and I'd love to have a sig of yours with her on it.
Omamori
QUOTE (heartwing713 @ Dec 16 2009, 08:28 PM) *
I love your sigs! They're really pleasing to the eye and interesting to look at. I was wondering if you had any with Riza Hawkeye? She's one of my favorite characters, and I'd love to have a sig of yours with her on it.

Ha, ha! Thanks so much! ^__^

Don't have any with her, but I'll be more than happy to make one for you biggrin.gif I'll get to work on it as soon as possible smile.gif
Disco Shrew
Could you make one with Wrath Avatar+Sig preferably.
Mysteria
I was looking at this and was doing the Selim-face that he does when he meets Ed and Al, XD. *is awed*
Could you do something with mah prettey Greed? XD From Brotherhood; if you do the ultimate shield, please be from brotherhood! And... if you wanted/had the time... maybe an avi to go with it? I have my wolf-rayet star on every forum except for the one where I'm Roy Mystang for a month, and that one shows Roy slacking off instead of becoming king/president/however you spell that german word, XD.

*is kinda scared to post this* XD. Being new always makes me nervous....
xMinty
wow I really love you're card captor sakura one ♥_♥
Omamori
Wow ohmy.gif I need to log on more!

@Mysteria - :3 Sure! I'll make a Greed sig for ya, along with an avvie ^w^ Won't take long *nods*
Mysteria
QUOTE (Rosicrucian @ Jul 15 2010, 01:35 PM) *
Wow ohmy.gif I need to log on more!

@Mysteria - :3 Sure! I'll make a Greed sig for ya, along with an avvie ^w^ Won't take long *nods*

YAY! Please and thank you! ^.^

Oh god I'm so glad you posted... I was afraid you'd died or something and weren't coming back, seeing as the person before me posted in feb, XD. *is lame* Or are things around here really that slow? *quizical look*
Omamori
@ Mysteria - Nah, things aren't slow; I've just been forgetful in posting here XD This used to be my RP hang-out a year or so back, but I got fed up with the lame RPers that kept coming to my boards with their FMA-crossover charries, so I kinda...poofed a lot ^^;
I'm going to come back, tho' :3
Mysteria
*Nods* Your frustration is understandable, yusyus. I'd be a bit more than mad if that happened to me, XD. And yay! Awesomus artists like you HAVE to stick around.
*meeps and pokes around other threads silently*
Omamori
@ Mysteria - Whoot! biggrin.gif
Aww, thanks ^^;
The Mad Bomber
I was wondering whether you could make me an avatar and a banner of The Captain from Hellsing(OVA`s)?

If you decide to take this one, you can put a text if you want to and I`d like it be: "The Wolf", needless to say this ain`t exactly a happy banner laugh.gif

Here are some screenshots:

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q307/go...ABSTHEWIRES.jpg (I was thinking that this would make a kick-arse avatar or banner, if plausible.)

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q307/go...INTHEFLAMES.jpg ( this might work in a signature, tough I think the first pic is the best )

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q307/go...-THECAPTAIN.jpg (Just giving some possibilities tough I think the first one is the best.)
Omamori
@ Mad Bomber - Ooooh, nice image choices...:3

Alrighty, two to work on, then... *writes down* I'll start workin' on 'em now smile.gif
The Mad Bomber
Thanks, there aren`t too many banner and avatar makers here on the site, nor have I actually gotten any new one`s in a while...
Omamori
@ Mad Bomber - A lot of the good ones have let RL get in the way, yes sad.gif It's a pity, I'm glad I came back; this forum feels like...I dunno, my Internet home XD

You've had that sig for a while, I think, yes :3
The Mad Bomber
Indeed I have had it for a while, too long in fact.... not to be impatient, but you`re busy aren`t you?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.