Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Story of Close Calls
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2
Blackwolfaxia
Name: Aimi Inukaza
Military Name: Black Rose Alchemist
Looks: Sorry I don't have a pic lol.....She wears all black; Long sleeved black top, long black pants, even black gloves. She also has long dark hair, and purple eyes.
Other Info: Her history is unknown until later. She has many skeletons in her closet. Later has crush on Ed.....SO NO ONE SHALL TAKE HIM!!

Lol...That's how much I'm over-obsessed...

Aimi stood about 100 yards away from Central. She had her arms crossed, and she studied the city that she hadn't seen in 2 whole years.

"I'm not exactly overjoyed to be back, but...I kinda missed this place surprisingly." she said to no one in particular. She noticed people were staring at her odd clothing. She rolled her eyes, annoyed at how people were so weird when someone else looked just slightly different.
DNA
(No. NO PICTURE IS UN-FORGIVEABLE!!!!!!!!! I SHALL EXPLODEANATE YOU NOW!!!!! http://www.animecorporation.com/wp-content...de_geass_14.png )

a masked figure appeared behind the strange women. "Really?" he asked. His clock-like outfit Seemed even more out of place with added strangeness from his mask.

(Picture of him. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a...06_069_0002.jpg Ain't he Purtey?)
Omamori
ooc|...you're messed up, DNA-kun...o_O Meh, I'm joining. Mua. With Hotaru.

Name: Hotaru Stille
Alias: Hotaru, the Silent Alchemist.
Hair: Black (with a purple tint), thick and cut evenly with bangs.
Eyes: Purple
Skin tone: Caucasian
Height: 4'5''
Frame: Frail, thin, small.
Personality: Quiet, soft-spoken, peaceful, friendly, child-like.
Strong points: Kind, gentle, caring, story-telling, comforting.
Faults: Somewhat anti-social, meek.
Bloodline: Full-blooded Amestrian.
Alchemical style: Uses a staff-like glaive (blade shaped somewhat like a 'G') with alchemical symbols carved into the blade and handle; performs Rentanjutsu (Xingese alchemy).
Family: Deceased.
Sensei: Ashley Blair (the White Lotus Alchemist)
Clothing: Dark-colored skirts, pants, jackets, boots, socks.
Specializes in: Peace-making, transmuting light and silence.
History: Hotaru's life is a...strange one. Her mother died when she was 6 years old, and due to the sudden death, her father went mad and attempted human transmutation to resurrect her. However, as is the case, it failed, forcing him to learn ancient alchemy from long ago. With it, he could control humans, create golems and dolls, and so forth. Being an ex-State Alchemist, he held a grudge toward the military for letting him go after his wife's departure, and decided he would try to eliminate the military with this style of alchemy he'd discovered.
How was Hotaru involved? While she was young, he turned her into his own, personal puppet, using her as a cover-up when infiltrating towns and cities he needed for his plan. He came across the city of Schwiegengel (once a city of bloodshed and violence) and killed everyone in the city, using their souls to create a Philosopher's Stone. With the leftover bodies, he turned them into puppets to create the illusion that the city was not dead. His plan failed, however, with the arrival of a group of State Alchemists, and was ultimately killed by Hotaru's later-sensei, Ashley Blair.
With her father dead and her soul restored in her own body, Hotaru left Schwiegengel to thank the alchemists for saving her, and is now under the apprenticeship of Ashley Blair, the White Lotus Alchemist.
Theme song: Twilight - Vanessa Carlton
Picture: http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/7977/hino10sm5.jpg

Hotaru sighed in relief, arriving in Central again from an assignment back West. "Finally...I made it back in one piece..." she said as she dragged her weary feet on the sidewalk toward Military HQ. A long staff was strapped to her back with a large, pointed top wrapped in cloth for safety. She looked a tad warm in her dark clothing consisting of purple jeans and a black top due to the sun beaming down on her back.

"I really can't wait for winter," she murmured as she wiped a few beads of sweat from her forehead. Her cheeks were tinted pink, yet another sign of heat from the sun. She put a hand in her pocket and felt at the silver pocketwatch, reminding her of a meeting she was to have with the Colonel that day. She sighed again, scratching her head, and walked on, ignoring the pedestrians that stared oddly at the staff on her back.
Blackwolfaxia
(Nice to meet ya)

Aimi jumped. She spun around, glaring at the stranger. But, she didn't want to start a fight , so she quickly started to walk away, towards the military building. She walked inside, looking behind her every so often. She then sighed and relaxed once in the building. Many people stared at her once again, but not because of her clothes, but because they recognized the girl that had dissapeared for 2 whole years. She smiled sweetly at the familiar faces. The men that recognized her explained to the newer recruits who she was. Aimi finally stopped in front of Mustang's office. She raised her hand to knock, when she suddenly heard voices coming from inside. She listened into the consversation.
Omamori
ooc| *assumes Mustang is speaking with Hotaru already* Merf. Or it could be Ed? Hm. Und, nice to meet you as well! happy.gif

"You don't know her whereabouts? Not even the slightest clue as to where she might be?" the Colonel asked Hotaru in his office. He sitting behind his desk, arms folded while Hotaru sighed and scratched her head, standing opposite of him. She wasn't going to forgive her sensei for disappearing again. "No, I don't know; she didn't give me any notice, no notes, no nothing," she explained for the umpteenth time to the seemingly stressed-out Colonel.

Col. Mustang huffed and drummed his fingertips on the desktop. "Hotaru, you're her apprentice, right? And she didn't bother to let you know that she was leaving?" He seemed exasperated, black eyes narrowed. Hotaru pursed her lips, becoming irate from this interogation. Sensei...when you return from your trip, you owe me big time, she thought bitterly. She wasn't too fond of lying to the Military, but when the White Lotus Alchemist is the one in trouble, it's perhaps the wisest choice. Mustang stared at Hotaru for a moment before sighing and leaning back in his chair.

"...Fine. If you hear anything from her, though, she is to report to me immediately, is that clear?" he told her as he rose from his seat to let her out the door. Hotaru just nodded, though seemed a bit 'out-of-it', her thoughts elsewhere.
DNA
(Ash is missing?!?!? GASP! umm...how am i doing it wrong Rosi-sama?)

"Nice talking to you..." the man said sighing. he started sprinting toward the millitary building curious of the Girl. Maybe I should have changed first... he said as he ran up the stairs.
Blackwolfaxia
Aimi's eyes narrowed at hearing the conversation between the Colonel and Hotaru.

"Who the heck are you?" said a voice behind her. Aimi spun around, half-expecting a masked stranger behind her. To her surprise, it was a short, blonde kid with golden eyes this time.

"What is up with you people scaring me to death today???" Aimi answered angrily. She slapped her hand onto her mouth, realizing that she had spoken too loud.
DNA
(GASP!!! Who will it be??!?!?)

"Next time don't run." Said the man in the mask appearing behind her apprentlly.
Amauk_Tsunidu
Name: Amaku Tsunidu
Weapons: Metal sleeves( can be transmuted)
Ocupation: none, yet
History: unknown

"Well, these are surely some new faces." Amaku said, as he came from behind the two state alchemists. "I'll be in the last part of the State alchemist exam, to your information." and with that, he went on down the hall.
Omamori
ooc| Yesh, she is missing. Mua. Not even Hotaru knows where she is! All that Ash left behind before she left was her receipts for sake and alcohol, leaving Hotaru to pay for her sensei's enormous debts! (in other words...she pulled a General Cross). So, yeah...it's bad.

BiC| Mustang opened the door, allowing Hotaru to leave the office, and noticed the group standing before him. "Hm? And just what brings you lot here?" he asked them, eyes shifting from the golden-haired midget to the girl to the young man.

Hotaru walked through the group without even noticing them, too deep in thought, and scratched the back of her head. Damn it...where could she have gone?
DNA
(but since L is alive once again since Zero is in this one...then what of him? how can I rp as him if nowone except I know the complete details of how he's alive? Ash is a horrible friend to the undead liveing people!)
Omamori
ooc| ...You're confusing me. huh.gif Now, why is Ash a "horrible friend to the undead living people"?
DNA
(Becasue L is alive again and now Ash is gone)
Omamori
ooc| Yes, but Ash will be returning! In this roleplay! So, she isn't such a horrible friend!
Hotaru: Just a bad sensei...*adding up debts*
Ash: *twitch*
DNA
( L: Brains..... )
Omamori
ooc| Hotaru: ...WAAAHHH!!! L-SAN'S A ZOMBIE AND I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO PAY OFF SENSEI'S DEBTS EVER!!! O.O!!! *freaks out* I'LL GO BROKE JUST PAYING 0.0001 OF THEM!!!
Ash: *twitches again; drops empty alcohol bottle* Urp...
DNA
(L: *Clamps onto Hotaru's Head* Brains....Keep brains away from Noid....
Omamori
ooc| Hotaru: *flinches; punches L in the gut* ...Get off...my head...
Rosi: ...is it just me...or is Hotaru acting more like Ash...? And...is that really a good thing? o_O
DNA
( L: Ouches....Excuse me for trying a new diet...)
Omamori
ooc| Hotaru: Then eat the brains of the perverts that keep following me around *twitches* Wait...you're a zombie; you shouldn't be feeling any pain...
DNA
( L; Am not a Zombie! You...you weren't this mean in Evil Germanland! I BLOW YOU TO PIECES!!!! *Snaps* )
Omamori
ooc| Hotaru: SILENT WALL!!" *grabs glaive and creates silent force shield around her* You are too a zombie; only zombies eat brains!
DNA
( L: JOHN MCCAIN EATS BRAINS! *claps and creates soundwave that utterlly destroys wall*)
Omamori
ooc| Hotaru: AND OBAMA LOOKS LIKE A MONKEY!! *leaps away from L*
Ash: *shows up; grabs Hotaru by shirt collar* Hotaru...what did I say--
Hotaru: *kicks Ash in the face* ...You have a lot of debts to pay, sensei...Hotaru will make you regret returning from your trip...
Ash: *in great pain* ...Damn...I shouldn't have taught you that Xingese fighting.
Blackwolfaxia
Um peoples, you're kinda going off subject here huh.gif ....................

Aimi sighed, putting her hand on her face.

"Why the hell are you following me?? And who the hell are you anyways??" Aimi said, now annoyed at this masked stranger.

"You two can come in now." Mustang's voice called from his office. Aimi sighed again and walked into the office. The shortie followed her, along with the masked stranger.

"Well, well...It's nice to have you back, Black Rose." Mustang said with a smirk.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Who's the shortie and this annoying stalker anyway???" Aimi cried, and the shortie fumed at her.
DNA
"Stalker am I? You simplly ran away in the middle of A conversation and I find that rude." The masked man said sighing.
Omamori
ooc| Hotaru no longer has her glaive strapped to her back; now it's shrunk into a pendant she can wear around her neck, then enlarge when needed. Heh.

Hotaru stopped, hearing the word 'stalker', and turned around. "...You're a stalker?" she inquired, cocking her head in a cute manner with her arms folded over her chest.
DNA
"Excuse me. both of you." He said as he made them booth turn to him. a slot in his mask opened up revealing a red eye, with a bird insignia in it. "I am not a Stalker. you will no longer adress me as such." he said. this power was known as The power of absoulte obidience, or otherwise known as Geass, a strange alchemy that was not known to anyone that was not gifted with it.
Blackwolfaxia
"I don't even know who the hell are you anyway, creeping up on me like that!!" Aimi answered back angrily, unaffected.

"Ok, ok guys, calm down." Mustang said, getting annoyed with the bickering. "I see you three have met Aimi Inukaza, correct?"
Omamori
"Hm? ...Never heard of this..." Hotaru noticed this and immediately turned around, keeping her eyes away from the masked man. "Odd...red eye...bird marking..." she muttered under her breath. Then, feeling the urge to leave, walked off and headed for the front doors of HQ.
DNA
..... they looked away... He thought. "Just don't refer to me as a stalker." he said makeing sure she was looking right into his eye at that point.

(One can't just be immune to Geass. well thats not true, but only 2 people are and it's immpossible for anyone else to be immune.)
Omamori
ooc| Which ones are ye reffering to? Ed and Aimi? Or Ed, Aimi, and Hotaru? Or Hotaru? Or what? *confused* Anyway...

Hotaru left the building in thought, wondering where on earth her sensei had run off to. "Hmph. And she calls herself a State Alchemist..." she muttered, sighing and scratching her head. "Oh dear...I'm sounding more like her, am I? That's not good..." she said to herself, sighing again as she walked past the stores along the sidewalk.
DNA
(I'm sorry i typoed. I meant to say she and reffered to Aimi. also the people immune- couldn't tell what you asked- are Named C.C and V.V )
Blackwolfaxia
Yeah well, I meant she didn't look straight into it, sorry... dry.gif

Aimi narrowed her eyes.

"So these two and that girl are state alchemists, huh?" she said, starting to figure everything out.
DNA
(tis fine.)

"I'm not exactlly. in fact I'm listed as a terrorist." The man said, simplly seeing how it would play out by saying that, though it was true.
Blackwolfaxia
Aimi raised an eyebrow, not really believing him. But then again, his clothes were quite odd....
DNA
"I'm from one of the other contenents, and leader of the black Knights known as Zero." He said giveing a slight theatrical Bow. now to see where this takes me. he thought
Blackwolfaxia
"Sorry, never heard of it." Aimi answered.
DNA
but i know for a fact the Fuher here tried to kill me several times... Zero thought as he sat down. "Well your Fuher sure has and is offering money and promotions for my capture." Zero half lyed. he knew that this was atleast true in east city but didn't know much about Central.
Blackwolfaxia
"Are you trying to impress me? Cause it's not working." Aimi said.

"Black Rose, you and Fullmetal need to take a small pckage to the South for me." Mustang cut in. He was quite angry now.

"Hm? Why do ya call this shortie Fullmetal?" Aimi answered him. Ed fumed, trying his hardest not to blow a gasket. Mustang glared at Aimi, who sighed.

"Fine, fine." she said. "But why the South?" Aimi glared at the Colonel. The colonel smirked.

"Take a wild guess..." he then said. Aimi gritted her teeth. She swiped the parcel away from him and left the office, leaving a very confused Ed behind.
Omamori
ooc| Of course, ye should all realize that what's to happen in this post is just an excuse to bring Hotaru back to HQ. Heh.

BiC| Hotaru reached her hand up to her neck to finger with her pendant, then, to her horror, found it no longer hanging from her neck. "Uh-oh..." she muttered, staring down at the ground, searching for the pendant that was really her alchemical tool.

"No...no..." Hotaru kept muttering under her breath as she turned around and started trotting back toward Military Headquarters, eyes scanning the sidewalk as she desperately searched for the glaive-pendant. Retracing her steps, she trotted into Miltary HQ and scanned the floor of the building, ignoring the group of people she'd bumped into earlier.
Blackwolfaxia
"Is this yours?" said a voice. Hotaru looked up. Aimi stood there with a pendent in hand.
Omamori
Hotaru jolted up from crawling on the carpet for the pendant and sighed in relief as she took the pendant from her. "Thanks," she said in a relieved tone as she reattached it to the silver chain around her neck.
Blackwolfaxia
"It's really pretty." Aimi said. "Is it special?"
Omamori
Hotaru blinked, as though she hadn't heard the question the first time, and cocked her head to the side. "Um, yeah...I use it for alchemy," she said with a brief nod. She spoke in a soft, shy voice, though that was hardly evident in her nature.

"My sensei gave it to me after we found it up North," she explained, scratching the back of her head.
Blackwolfaxia
"Mm. That must be nice. So you're a state alchemist too? I see that a lot has changed since I left." Aimi then said.
Omamori
"Hm? You left?" Hotaru furrowed her brow, then quirked it. "Odd...never heard of you before; I thought you were new," she said, clasping her hands behind her back. Despite her age, she appeared to be at least 12 or 13 yrs old when, in reality, she was nearing the age of seventeen. Rather odd; she seemed so child-like.
Blackwolfaxia
"Yeah..I dissapeared two years ago when I was atta-" Aimi stopped. She looked away, not wishing to say anything more.
Omamori
Hotaru noticed this and smirked, exhaling smoothly. "Don't worry; everyone here has a few skeletons in their closet," she whispered, cocking her head to the other side.
Blackwolfaxia
Aimi smiled, happy that someone understood.

"So what are you doing now? I kind of overheard that your Sensei had gone off somewhere." Aimi said, sweat dropping.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.