Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Voice Actors @ Con And Artbook Question
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > English Dub episodes (on Adult Swim)
X0xDemonNekox0X
Hello! I have a question. I have three art books that were imported from Japan (obviously in their original format), and was wondering if the fact that they were from Japan raises their value at all? Also, if all three books were signed by Vic Mignogna (Edward Elric), Aaron Dismuke (Alphonse Elric), and Caitlin Glass (Winry Rockbell), how much would that raise the value? (I plan to sell at least one of these.)

On another note, all three of these people are coming to the convention I attend (Cleveland Colossal Con) and I am SO EXCITED! I wish I'd known ahead of time so I would've redone my Movie!Edward outfit. I hope Movie!Alphonse (my partner in crime) will come along with me to meet them all. (: How many of you have met them already? Are they all as nice as they seem? I hear Aaron is extremely huggable.

[Note: I'm really, really sorry if this is in the wrong place, I had no idea where the put it. Since I mentioned the voice actors, I figured it should go in the anime section.]
Tombow
@X0xDemonNekox0X - Welcome to the board!
I'm not sure if the fact that the art-books are from Japan would raise the value. If I remember correctly, those were also available to outside Japan through Internet, right?
But yeah, if you can get them signed by Vic and Aaron and Catlin, I'm sure that could raise some values, though I have no idea by how much. XD

You can probably post this question on Anime Con thread, and people who post there would probably know more about those things? biggrin.gif
X0xDemonNekox0X
Thank you very much! Yes, they were already available over the web, you're right! Thank you for the link, I didn't know there was such a thread. (:
Tombow
^ You're welcome. biggrin.gif

Since you found the other thread I'm closing this one. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.