Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Happyman Group Rp
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
happyman
right this is like a roleplay where literally anything can happen!!! u just play as yourself!!! anyone welcome but anything kaboom mai and kari, the old foggies, are most important!! XD XD
MaiShadowAlchemist
*glomp*
^-^ I am in!!!
DNA
hey....I was appart of the ghosty school rp thing....do i count? reguarless I'm in.
Kari_Neko
Yeah I think ya count DNA-nii,and of course I'm in XD
happyman
ye sorry i forgot about you DNA!!! anyone else or shall i just open it?
DNA
(open or fell my Wraith!)
Omamori
You shouldn't threaten people like that, DNA-kun *pokes*

Is it possible for Rosi to join?
Kari_Neko
Me being a state alchemist major and the one who's been RPGing here for ever says Rosi-chan can join ^^
doki
(Hey, I am one of the old ones! Do not count any more? =/ I got some rather decent ideas, and now I see that I was abandond. Okay. =/ I see how it is. XD)
Kari_Neko
DOKI-KUN! *glomps* If Happyman doesn't count you as a old one I'll kick his butt since last time I checked you were and still are important!
DNA
(Happyman may not be on for a while...Should we wait or start?)
Kari_Neko
Let's go,he'll be on at some time soon.
DNA
(K.k. But since we play as ourselfs we should use allilesis(sp) )
Kari_Neko
(You should know mine by now DNA-nii XD)
DNA
(...I should? Helen maybe?? anyway you start.)
Kari_Neko
(*shoots baka gun* it's Kari stupid!)

"I'm bored........Heh it'd be kinda cool to just start meeting everybody out of the site.It would be cool I guess." I said,my VERY VERY curly red/brown hair up in pig tails for once as I was sitting down on a bench reading a book listening to my i-pod blinking my blue/gray eyes with a slight hazel tinge around the iris.
((Crud dishes))
DNA
(Ah. yes. well...of course...DON'TA SHOOTZ MEH!!!!!! anyway fake name for I.)

Ryan was out on his lawn he wore his Aqua Jacket with Jeans and A black death note shirt. on it Was L with the words DEATH NOTE in a line next to him. it also had a red L in cloister black font though it was hidden. His redish Organgeish Hair, whicth was nearlly at his previous length, was noteablelly strange and he was countuieouslly mistaken for an Scottish Boy for it. He had a black replica Katana and repedadlly swang aganist the tree in diffrent forms trying to perfect a Methiod as he wanted to keep his Title of "Balrogg the Weaponsmaster". Though he was not called that he useally spared against his friends for no reason other then to hone his skills in fenceing and by replieing and useing heavyer weapons he would be able to manuver his blade more when he got back into classes.

(Whicth is what I do useally when I'm not on the computer lol)
Kari_Neko
(Razputin?No comment.)

Kari blinked sighing obviously not noticing the boy saying aggervated

"Maaan I wanna get online,Gerard's biting me and I have idea's for Kari-chan and L-kun,ARG YOU EVIL MUSIC=PLOT BUNNIES THING!"

((......This is completely true.I get all my plot bunnies from music half the time.))
DNA
(Fine....Real name...that is kind of an...odd name.)
Kari_Neko
(.....Hm......curious name out of the blue,Rachel for me XD. -watching Friends-)

doki
(Question, what kind of RP are we turning this into, And where are we takeing it? That is what we need to answer.)
Kari_Neko
((This is going to be how it would be if we ever meet together I suppose,and taking it.......somebody else can figure that out.XD)
DNA
"ok. I'm bored now." Ryan said outloud yawning. However just then a huge dog Burst through the door and trampled him. "ARGH!!! MY BLOOD HURTS! ZEUS!!!" he yelled
Kari_Neko
"......Need computer........Evil parents grounded me."

Rachel said sighing getting up,dusting off her light blue nearly grey jeans and straightening her black hoodie with a plain black t-shirt underneath and then noticed the boy and said shyly as usual

"Oh um hi,you like Death Note?"

And then giggled a little at him being tackled by a dog.
DNA
Ryan was about to reaspond when the Great dane Jumped atop him once more. this time he was angry. he started to push The big dog back. he tried. But he didn't suceed. "Yes...I...Do..." he barely spoke under the weight of the 200 pound dog
Kari_Neko
(.....I'm using Kari,it's habit now.)

Kari giggled and asked indicating that she was gonna jump the fence

"Need some help?My aunt has one of those kinds of dogs,plus I've always been good with animals."
DNA
Before she spoke thoughts wprds however, Ryan began to roll and turned out on top over Zeuz and then got up. "It's Ok. I apperentlly got it under control." he said breathing in rapidlly.
Kari_Neko
"Awww it's so cute!Come here,Zeus right?"

Kari said reaching her hand out to pet the dog
DNA
"Yep. Just make sure not to pet his ear. the bandage will come off." Ryan said smileing.

(ACK!!! the real Zeus Is attacking me now lol!)
Kari_Neko
(LOL!AHHHHHH ANGEL -named her when I was 5 so sue me-wait don't!- THAT HURT OWWWWWWWW MY POOR NEGLECTED FOOT! FIRST YOU GET A SCOOTER TO FALL ON YOU AND NOW A DOG TO STEP ON IT OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!)

"OK,my name's Kari -not *shot*- what's yours?"

Kari said feeling her shyness coming back up as she pet the dog scratching behind his good unbandaged ear.

((Be back in a bit,doing the rest of the dishes))
DNA
"Kari? I know someone named that over the internets.." Ryan said.
Kari_Neko
"Really?Odd coincidence I guess."

Kari said practically sweat dropping as her she played with her i-pod she mumbled laughing

"Man the things I can think of with music."
MaiShadowAlchemist
HOW DARE YOU START WHITOUT ME??!! Nah!! Just jocking!! ^-^ YAY!!
The rpg has finally started *trows confeti*!!

Angela (Yep that is my real name XD!!) ran out of her house as she cursed, she had long wavy brownish-blonde hair and dark brown eyes, she was currently wearing some plain dark blue jeans and a green hoodie. Her violin case in one hand, and her bag in the other, like always her bag was full of books and papers. Anyone that looked at her, would probably think she was a fully aplicated school girl, whit all her books in hand. But it was the total opposite. The books were one of the things that always had her distracted in school, the papers were unfinished storys, poems or lyrics that always got in her in trouble in school (Always writing during class XD) and the fact she always was daydreaming in class and talking to anyone that sat next to her. And the fact no matter how hard she tried she always arrived late. (Yep that is me!!) She jumped over the fence, and ran, not really minding the fact, she was now in the neighbords backyard, she cursed again "Not again!! Not late again!!" She mumbled anime crying (That happens everyday sleep.gifU). Suddenly she saw infront of her, a giant dog, a boy and a girl. She tried to stop, but it was too late, her violin case flied out of her hand, her books and papers flied all over the place.
Kari_Neko
Kari sweat dropped and went over and started picking up the papers and the violin case and said to the girl with her usual be-shy-then-once-ya-know-em-be-hyper personality

"Um are you alright?Here you dropped these."
DNA
Ryan just stood there for a bit. "My friend Plays violin..." Ryan said picking the case up.
Kari_Neko
"So does mine.....wow,I really do have more ironic moments than most."

said rubbing the back of her head sheepishly
MaiShadowAlchemist
Angela smiled "Yes thank you" She said as she got up and grabbed her violin case and her papers. She dusted her clothes off, suddenly there was a "beep" "beep" sound, she looked at her clock and shighed "Late again" She mumbled and shook her head *Guess it dosent matter anymore. I am already late* She thought, she then looked at the others and sweatdropped "Sorry for all the ruckus I caused" She said "My name is Angela, but some people also call me Mai" She said as she smiled.
DNA
"Mai? I know someone over the internet named that..." Ryan said
MaiShadowAlchemist
Angela blincked puzzled, she shrughed "Like MaiShadowAlchemist?" She asked and picked more papers that were still in the floor "That is my name in the internet" She said and chuckled thinking of the weird coincidence.
DNA
"Actually....yes." Ryan said as he figured it all out.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Angela eyes widened, she blincked puzzled "Really??" She asked amazed.
DNA
"yepers!" Ryan replied.
Kari_Neko
"Wait you wouldn't be DNA-nii would you Ryan?"

asked poking her new friend in the ribs grinning ear to ear
happyman
I now declare this RP, OPEN!! wait, we've already done that biggrin.gif

happyman was happy (suprisingly) so he wen't upstairs to turn on the computer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.