Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Al And Ed And Other Fanarts Of Fma
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
ladykylie
I tried to upload the pic in gallery but doesn't works ... now i hope it will appear on the site. :-)
here AGAIN my first fan art on this forum biggrin.giflaugh.gif

PLEASE do comment after viewing the art smile.gif
Havanese
Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous... love how you colored the image, and their expressions. They look so sad, and that Alfons dies in the end makes it all the more heartbreaking.

I'm definitely going to keep an eye on you! Hope you post more of your artwork!
ladykylie
QUOTE(Havanese @ Apr 7 2008, 10:15 AM) *
Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous... love how you colored the image, and their expressions. They look so sad, and that Alfons dies in the end makes it all the more heartbreaking.

I'm definitely going to keep an eye on you! Hope you post more of your artwork!

thank you smile.gif will post some more soon rolleyes.gif
ladykylie
Al And Ed 2: movie spoiler !

I usually don't like the comic turn into anime/movie as they are usually not as good, same case for fullmetal alchemist, I think the comic is much better - BUT the anime/movie of this comic is not bad at all. Actually, very good (esp. the music ... want to cry) --- This FMA movie this is kinda of the best one out of those shounen manga (unlike dragon ball, yuyu hakusho ... their movie is a disaster)

I love the story even its not Yaoi. BUT, But as a fan girl, how can I not think of Al x Ed .... this blonde hair green eyes beautiful boy who look exactly like Edward's little brother and live with Edward for 2 years in the house not #^(^)#(&%(*@#&$^# *erased 1000 words below*
ladykylie
Fullmetal Alchemist & Flame Alchemist

they are cool ... my drawing may not be as cool. look a bit weird even to myself after paint the colour on ...
ladykylie
~ My Fan Art Of Fullmetal Alchemist ~

i posted them in different area since there's many 'fan art' page here and im still new. Im from Hong Kong ... smile.gif

so i put them here

http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...showtopic=12178

http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...showtopic=12175

movie spoiler and yaoi!
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...showtopic=12177

enjoy biggrin.gif
Edamame
Wow, I am rather glad that I happened to stumble upon your artwork thread. Your first artwork of Edward and Alfons is gorgeous; the colours are warm and inviting, and you did just a wonderful job capturing their rather disheartened and saddened expressions. I looked at your Arts and Illustrations page, and I have to say that I was thoroughly impressed with your other works as well. You have quite an unique style, which reminds me a great deal of the artwork found in manga. Lovely job! I look forward to seeing more of your artwork posted.
ladykylie
Edamame > thank you so much! I will draw more smile.gif
ladykylie
more ...
ladykylie
and more ...
Rino-chan
Your art is so incredibly beautiful! I love the CG work that you do on them~ Do you use OpenCanvas?
ladykylie
QUOTE(Rino-chan @ Apr 28 2008, 02:29 PM) *
Your art is so incredibly beautiful! I love the CG work that you do on them~ Do you use OpenCanvas?

what is open canvas? sorry my English isn't very good (I'm from Hong Kong)
Rino-chan
Oh? OpenCanvas is an art programme, very much like Adobe Photoshop. A lot of mangakas or artists of such use it for colouring in their pictures on the computer. ^__^
ladykylie
QUOTE(Rino-chan @ Apr 29 2008, 12:18 AM) *
Oh? OpenCanvas is an art programme, very much like Adobe Photoshop. A lot of mangakas or artists of such use it for colouring in their pictures on the computer. ^__^

hehe thanks ... i will look it up see if its better than photoshop ... actually i should use painter but never install that ...

btw, one more fan art smile.gif if you want to see more please go to the fan art page on my signature
Rino-chan
Heheh, I have photoshop, and I like the CGing that can be done on there. xD But I've compared the quality of colouring between Photoshop and OpenCanvas, and OC is a lot better in many ways. @__@

Awesome drawing, again! I really, really love your colours. xD I'll check out your site. <3
ladykylie
QUOTE(Rino-chan @ Apr 30 2008, 05:08 AM) *
Heheh, I have photoshop, and I like the CGing that can be done on there. xD But I've compared the quality of colouring between Photoshop and OpenCanvas, and OC is a lot better in many ways. @__@

Awesome drawing, again! I really, really love your colours. xD I'll check out your site. <3

i just download the trial version and done this drawing ... i love the brush! but i dont control it very well yet sad.gif

the practice drawing is here : http://www.ladykylie.com/yyh/fanarts/pages...mist_al_ed4.htm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.