Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mirror
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
DNA
( Various murders have been commited from afar with various causes and clues that don't seem to make any sense and a doll at each scene. )
Omamori
*Rosi walks in dressed as Naomi Misora whilst eating a chocolate bar*

DNA-kun...this is a Death Note rp, right?

If so, is it during the L arc or the Near & Mello arc?

In any case...Near is mine to roleplay ^^

(By the way, this sounds like the Los Angeles BB Murder Cases. Have ye read the Death Note novel by NISIOISN, yet?)
DNA
(No it's an fma rp like so many of our other rps featureing copyrighted charicters from seprerate animes/ that have nothing to do with the site's main idea.*Shh!* don't spoil anything. by the way This is current speed now that L is dead and ed is small. oh and delete the harmful actual sorce so people don't look at the plot summary like I did.)
Omamori
*takes another bite of chocolate*

...Ah. I see. Muaha.

Okay, then, Ash and Hotaru are in, I'll post up their profiles later. Heh.
DNA
(Also I haven't actually understood everything so it will be slightlly orginal (Can't get much info so I'll buy the book later.) I'm just trying to figure out how I can get someone like L in it...maybe...make super-specal awesome plot twist more twister then orginal maybe?)
Omamori
...Or use Near or Mello.

Or something. Muaha.

But Near is mine; so you use Mello. tongue.gif
DNA
( we = have near. Oh and I won't make the names suck.)
Omamori
(My cat just scared the crap outta me with his repetive sneezing o_O I'm shaking slightly)

Damn...I wanna Near! ...So take Mello. He's available. Or Matt. Even though I don't like Matt.

Yes, no sucky names. I was laughing my head off at the victims' names; too funny for words.
DNA
(god and i thought nameing my kid annoynomus would be emmbarising. "Before Birthday"? lol)
Omamori
Heh, heh...yeah. 'Believe Bridesmaid'? 'Backyard Bottomslash'???

...My first thought was, 'Are they actually serious?! This is insane! Their parents' must've been on crack or something when naming them.'

Eh...gotta go; I'll come back on in an hour after I sleep...since it's 4:15am here. So...expect me on at 5:30am. Grah-ha.
DNA
(6:19 here.)
Omamori
I was too tired to get back outta bed; now it's 8am and you're not on.

Oh well! Here are their profiles:

Name: Hotaru Stille
Alias: Hotaru
Hair: Black (with a purple tint), thick and cut evenly with bangs.
Eyes: Purple
Skin tone: Caucasian
Height: 3'11''
Frame: Frail, thin, small.
Personality: Quiet, soft-spoken, peaceful, friendly, child-like.
Strong points: Kind, gentle, caring, story-telling, comforting.
Faults: Somewhat anti-social, meek.
Bloodline: Full-blooded Amestrian.
Alchemical style: Uses a staff-like glaive (blade shaped somewhat like a 'G') with alchemical symbols carved into the blade and handle; performs Rentanjutsu (Xingese alchemy).
Family: Deceased.
Sensei: Ashley Blair (the White Lotus Alchemist)
Clothing: Dark-colored skirts, pants, jackets, boots, socks.
Specializes in: Peace-making, transmuting light and silence.
History: Hotaru's life is a...strange one. Her mother died when she was 6 years old, and due to the sudden death, her father went mad and attempted human transmutation to resurrect her. However, as is the case, it failed, forcing him to learn ancient alchemy from long ago. With it, he could control humans, create golems and dolls, and so forth. Being an ex-State Alchemist, he held a grudge toward the military for letting him go after his wife's departure, and decided he would try to eliminate the military with this style of alchemy he'd discovered.
How was Hotaru involved? While she was young, he turned her into his own, personal puppet, using her as a cover-up when infiltrating towns and cities he needed for his plan. He came across the city of Schwiegengel (once a city of bloodshed and violence) and killed everyone in the city, using their souls to create a Philosopher's Stone. With the leftover bodies, he turned them into puppets to create the illusion that the city was not dead. His plan failed, however, with the arrival of a group of State Alchemists, and was ultimately killed by Hotaru's later-sensei, Ashley Blair.
With her father dead and her soul restored in her own body, Hotaru left Schwiegengel to thank the alchemists for saving her, and is now under the apprenticeship of Ashley Blair, the White Lotus Alchemist.
Theme song: Twilight - Vanessa Carlton
Picture: http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/7977/hino10sm5.jpg

Name: Ashley Blair
Alias: Ash, the White Lotus Alchemist, Hatred.
Race: Homunculus
Hair: Dirty-blonde, tousled, shoulder-length.
Eyes: Used to be light-green; currently reptilian, purple (like the Seven other Homunculi).
Personality: Curious, intuitive, stubborn, tricky, serious.
Strong points: Dedication, physical strength, protective.
Faults: Hot-tempered, prone to violence, head-strong, over-confident, reserved, numb, lacks value of her own life, foul-mouthed.
Alchemical style: Alchemy tattoos covering her hands and running up her arms while covering her entire torso, back, and
shoulders. Practices Xingese alchemy (known as 'purification arts' or 'rentanjutsu').
Specializes in: Healing and destructive alchemy, detecting auras/flows of chi, medicine.
Family: None, save for someone who claimed to be her 'uncle', but was of no relation.
Apprentice: Hotaru Stille
History: Ash, originally, was born to a happy alchemist couple (whose names are still unknown) about 25 years before. However, when she was 6 years old, she was attacked by a chimera whom left her body hidden in a forest. Her parents could not find her and were distraught over the loss of their daughter. Several months passed and, soon, reports started flooding into military command concerning whole towns and villages slaughtered in a single night. The perpetrators were never found, always hiding and keep out of public eye. It was soon learned by Ash's parents that an old friend of theirs, an alchemist named Yagami Raito, had found their daughter's body...and turned her into a homunculus with a Philosopher's Stone inside her body. Their daughter was now a personification of Raito's hatred for evil and wrong-doing, and had become his killing machine, his weapon; it was her hands that killed the people of all the now-dead towns that Raito destroyed to create more Philosopher's Stones. To save what was once their daughter and the rest of Amestris, the two alchemists used human transmutation to put Ash's Stone into submission, and wound up dying in the process, leaving the homunculus alone.
After the transmutation, Ash awoke with no memory of her life at all before that very moment, as though she'd just been brought to life. She had no memory of her killings nor of her creator, who had disappeared during the ritual. She was found by someone who claimed to be her uncle and was raised by him. Once her Stone had been put into submission, she was able to age normally. However, it seemed that the people of Verlorn, the town she lived in with her uncle, could sense her dark, blood-drenched past, and shunned her, leading to her becoming a 'brat'. When she turned 11, she started learning alchemy from a man named Van Hohenheim, wanting to learn it to gain the approval of the other townspeople who all knew alchemy quite well. It did not work, though, they felt she should not learn it. Disgruntled, she pressed on with learning and cursed at anyone who told her otherwise.
When she was 13, her uncle suffered a heart attack, causing Ash to worry. With the alchemy she'd been learning, she transmuted his heart and believed she had healed it...until he died a week later from the severe wounds and injuries her alchemy had done to not only his heart but the entire inside of his body. Feeling guilt and believing she had killed him, she lived in her house and never came out. For a year she did not go outside, for a year she took a good, long, hard look at herself and realized what a brat she had been.
Around 14 years of age, her sensei took her out of her home to visit her uncle's grave. She resisted at first, but finally consented and went. While at the grave, she told her sensei that she wanted to use her alchemy to save people and that she didn't want to lose anyone else. Once that had been said, Van Hohenheim taught her everything concerning RentanJutsu (Xingese alchemy) until she joined the military at age 18. It wasn't until she was 21 years old that she got her memories back from her time as the homunculus 'Hatred' and is usually in constant conflict with herself, wondering if her hands were meant to kill or help people.
Ash never had friends when she was younger, so, those she's made to this day are those that are precious to her. She does everything in her power to protect them and values their lives over her own. After the death of L, another friend of hers, she's been more resolute to protecting the friends she has left, no matter what the stakes are.
Note: Has an Ouroboros tattoo located on the base of her neck; her 'Ultimate' ability is muscle and strength.
Theme song: 'Open Up Your Eyes' - Jeremy Camp, 'Numb' - Linkin Park, 'What I've Done' - Linkin Park.
MaiShadowAlchemist
I am in whit Mai.

Name: Mai (Blue Diamond Alchemist)

Appereance:

(She has icy blue eyes) And she is whit other clothes. She uses black fingerless gloves.

Personality: Shortempered, sarcastic, tricky, but she is kind and friendly.
Strong Points: Fast, strong, sly, cunning, tricky.
Faults: When angered lost focus, when lost in her thoughts lets her guard down, shortempered.
Alchemical Style: Can use alchemy whitout circles because of a special ring, she especiallys in ice, water and blue diamond a rare material (She always has a chain whit a blue diamond on it)
Weapons: Little knives whit alchemical arrays that when the knives touches somthing it freezes, swords , dagger and even guns she also is very good in martial arts.
History: Unknown
DNA
(ok lets get started. Mai did you read the Los angles bb murder or whatever becasue if you did that counters a plot twist planned.)
MaiShadowAlchemist
*sweatdropp* No I havent.
DNA
(ok thats good. then it's not spoiled. someone start please.)
MaiShadowAlchemist
I dont really like to start. So you go ahead.
Omamori
ooc| I'll start. 'Cause I feel like it. Muaha.

The Military Command in Central City was pretty quiet...or, at least, had been before the murder cases started. Sure, it was usually left for the MPs, but that didn't stop information regarding the cases from reaching the ears of the higher ups.

Ash sat on the steps infront of Military Command, head tilted back with her elbows resting on the step behind her as she sighed. Hotaru sat at her feet, flipping through a Xingese Alchemy book to relieve her of her own boredom.
MaiShadowAlchemist
Quick Question: In this rpg for example Mai knows Ash and Hotaru?? Or not?

Mai was sitting in the top of the roof of the building of the Military Command as she played whit her necklace lost in her thoughts.
Omamori
ooc| Yes, it is; it's during our current story, after L's death.
DNA
(thus I cannot post for a while lol. I'll proboly use sephiroth though.)
Kari_Neko
I'm gonna have my usual Kari character since it's more or less my trademark thing yeah so you all people should know what she's like and if you don't go look at a different RP I'm in for details XD
DNA
(That works then. thats very good for my plot.)
Kari_Neko
(I had a feeling,and I'll be attacked by plot bunnies at school about it now *headkeyboard* want me to start?)
Omamori
ooc| I already started it...so reply, goddammit! *smacks you all* XP Before I sic Teru-kun on you!
Kari_Neko
Kari stood in front of the building boredly looking through her notebook writing randomly from time to time with a groan she asked "When the heck can we go in?!"
MaiShadowAlchemist
Mai had now was shuffling a deck of cards, she yawned boredly, she then looked at the sky "It is gonna rain" She mumbled, suddenly a drop of water falled on her cheek, she humped as she got up and walked toward the edge of the roof and looked down.
Kari_Neko
"They enjoy making us wait don't they?"Kari asked rolling her eyes
Omamori
"Dunno," Ash muttered, staring up at the clouded sky. She didn't look down at Kari, obviously so completely 'out-of-it' that she was unaware of whom she had just answered. Hotaru, however, blinked, recognizing Kari's voice, and looked up from her book. "Kari-chan!" Hotaru's expression brightened as she closed her alchemy book and stuffed it into her book bag.
DNA
(Ok i found a way.)

Hello everyone. said a familier voice. watari walked into the room.
Omamori
ooc| DNA-kun...they're outside *pokes*

"Hm?" Hotaru blinked, recognizing that voice as well. "...Watari?" She raised a brow, as did Ash as she looked back at the old man.

ooc| Rosi's reaction when Watari first appeared in the manga: "...ALFRED?!"
DNA
Hello Mrs.Hotaru. he said waveing slightlly.
Omamori
ooc| *confused* Didn't Watari die with L-kun? o_O

"What's going on? Why aren't they letting us in, yet?" Hotaru asked him, cocking her head to the side. Ash tilted her head back till it practically touched the step behind her on the stairs as she stared at Watari upside down.
DNA
(no)

I am them. watari said as he opened the doors.
Omamori
ooc| Ah, okay; good. Watari's death in Death Note actually made me more upset than L's. Heh, so, I'm good. Yay! happy.gif

Ash blinked, and stood up while Hotaru stepped up to the doors. "You are?" She raised a brow as she walked through the doors with Ash following, her sensei yawning as she walked.
DNA
yes. After L's death I've been trying to conntact you all about this string of murders. Watari said
Omamori
"Murders...Were they killed with alchemy or just stabbed to death or what?" Hotaru asked him with a curious and somewhat frightened expression on her face. Ash scratched her head. "Doesn't really matter, now, does it, Hotaru-chan?" she said, shoving a hand into her pocket.
DNA
A diffrent meathod everytime. Suicide. However a clue was left at each scene so They're probolly connected. Watari said.
Omamori
"Hm? Clues?" Ash blinked. "I didn't hear anything about clues," she said as she sat down on the ground with her legs crossed. Hotaru nodded, "What kind of clues?"
DNA
well they may be clues. there are stronge charicteristics rather.
Omamori
Ash blinked, expression seemingly bored. "Watari-san...what are they, though?" she asked again, resting her chin on her fist. Hotaru rocked on her heels, hands behind her back.
DNA
nubers written in one's Chest, dolls at every scene. the works. Watari said.
MaiShadowAlchemist
"Interesting" A voice said behind them, Mai was standing there whit a thoughtfull look on her face "Hello everybody! Hope I am not late" She said as she smiled
Kari_Neko
(wait is this have anything to do with Legacy caus if it is I have a funny post since it's Watari XD)
"Suicidal?What else was there Watari?"Kari asked looking through the papers waving at Hotaru with the ghost of a smile on her face
Omamori
ooc| Grah...'bout time someone replied to this...before it disappeared. Heh.

"...Dolls," Ash said in a nonchalant tone as she leaned against the wall, arms folded over her chest. Hotaru waved back at Kari.
Kari_Neko
"Dolls?!That's new."Kari said with a puzzled look on her face
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.